Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,694 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

LordRaijin

GTA Online Petition: Allow players to play Finance & Felony in an

SoDank_ItPainsMe

Obviously this is disabled because it wouldn't be a challenge anymore, and more importantly wouldn't make freemode the PvP nirvana that Rockstar dreams of.

Edited by SoDank_ItPainsMe

LordRaijin

Not much of a challenge when theirs a modder prowling in the lobby ruining peoples game play. Rockstar is losing the war against the modders because they're still here, and not going away anytime soon.

A Paradox from 94

I don't know, this defeats the purpose of the whole CEO thing. You can already do plenty in invite only sessions.

Datguy8925

I'll sign this.

Irish45455

Where do I sign?

Broblab

ill sign this.

i have been doing FAFF all day in a peaceful, coexisting lobby with like 3 crews, all living and letting live.

it IMMEDIATELY went to sh*t when a single guy with a jet came along and started systematically destroying everybodies stuff after like 10 hours of peaceful coexistance and even assistance with packages at certain garages.

this makes freemode cooperation in large numbers a wonderous thing, but can be ruind by a single fricken jet.

TheTruthIsFree

ill sign this.

i have been doing FAFF all day in a peaceful, coexisting lobby with like 3 crews, all living and letting live.

it IMMEDIATELY went to sh*t when a single guy with a jet came along and started systematically destroying everybodies stuff after like 10 hours of peaceful coexistance and even assistance with packages at certain garages.

this makes freemode cooperation in large numbers a wonderous thing, but can be ruind by a single fricken jet.

Dumb f*cks online cannot mind their own business, it's never the organisation's but the little white dots on the map. I got in a buzzard and before I could react I got shot down by a level 6, a f*ckin level 6 and lost 18k.

Broblab

ill sign this.

Dumb f*cks online cannot mind their own business, it's never the organisation's but the little white dots on the map. I got in a buzzard and before I could react I got shot down by a level 6, a f*ckin level 6 and lost 18k.

currently spamming "find new session" in hopes i wind up by myself.

this new stuff is impossible in freeroam pub lobbies.

TheTruthIsFree

ill sign this.

currently spamming "find new session" in hopes i wind up by myself.

this new stuff is impossible in freeroam pub lobbies.

I know right, I got lucky and had solo sessions all day, but now I can't seem to find one, ironically R* almost placed me in solo sessions almost 90% of the time before the update.

Update: Fixed grammatical error.

Edited by TheTruthIsFree

Nick1020

A better solution would be maybe email them or spam the crap out of the support page. I switch to free aim and hardly anyone was there. Thanks to that I manage to reach 400k before switching to a public lobby my crew hijack.

Edited by Nick1020

rlk232

Signed x100000 and I've already sent two emails. You wanna know how to tell this was a cash grab? NO WAREHOUSES outside the city, none.

The Wandering Hunter

signed

if I still had 3 accounts is use them all

ShimmerDoll

Ill sign this and until they do make it an option I'm going to start renting out their server I control with all my accounts so people can do it in peace. With my friend here with me I can have the max accounts running in a lobby and lock everyone out. It sucks I have to do that and I'll be sleeping at work, but I own the place so it's not a problem. BUT I'd like to see a petition and sign it.

A better solution would be maybe email them or spam the crap out of the support page. I switch to free aim and hardly anyone was there. Thanks to that I manage to reach 400k before switching to a public lobby my crew hijack.

has anyone stated a support ticket we can all post on?

Gaffa

has anyone stated a support ticket we can all post on?

Don't think so, go ahead: https://goo.gl/bcFjTI

Cackling Jack

Signed and dated.

kat365

First off Rockstar / Tak2 will not be making these invite only. It was their intent to ensure you lose more money than you make. Secondly the CEO missions are so mind numbingly boring that by this time next week no one will be playing them. They are just like VIP missions, which no one plays, with even less thought put into them...

Instead of petitioning a company that only cares about how much money they can remove from your pocket you instead cancel your pre order for Red Dead Redemption and give you money to a game developer who want's to provide it's customers with a quality product ?

MikeMyth

Where's the petition to put warehouses outside the city? It wouldn't be such a problem in public lobbies if everything wasn't so condensed to one part of the map.

OBeef619

Rather than disable it, make it so if others wish to participate, they must put up some money. You are trying to do work and other players having nothing to lose. Give them something to lose and watch them think twice about interfering

GodAllMarley

Got smart and found a solo public lobby, I'm almost half full on my large warehouse, me and a couple friends been grindin for a couple hrs now solo tho.

Edited by GodAllMarley

Broblab

i literally just lost 735,000 dollars in merch to a random with an elegy and a sticky bomb fetish.

edit: i only lost 11 things. i didnt lose the whole thing from a failed delivery.

...phew.

Edited by Broblab

The Ost

No invite session CEO activity doesn't bother me, but no crew session CEO activity does.

The Gator

Signed.

We should be able to at least do these jobs in Crew lobbies. If we wanna go head to head with another crew or have two crews competing with no combat to see who gets the most done.

Another idea I had, let us do CEO work in Friend/Invite Only lobbies, with a higher amount of NPC enemies to make up for the lack of player enemies, if R* wants to give us such a challenge in combat.

elfoam

Signed.

We should be able to at least do these jobs in Crew lobbies. If we wanna go head to head with another crew or have two crews competing with no combat to see who gets the most done.

Another idea I had, let us do CEO work in Friend/Invite Only lobbies, with a higher amount of NPC enemies to make up for the lack of player enemies, if R* wants to give us such a challenge in combat.

Have you seen the enemies! Geesus I'm lvl 450 and I'm getting ripped apart by aimbot snipers and buzzards.

seven50iL

i literally just lost 735,000 dollars in merch to a random with an elegy and a sticky bomb fetish.

edit: i only lost 11 things. i didnt lose the whole thing from a failed delivery.

...phew.

Damn sorry to hear that man. How much did you invest? My ps4 is sent for repairs so I haven't played yet :/

MontanaRedDog

Meh, so many times people would ask for change in the game and then invite only players would just scoff at them and laugh saying we were stupid for playing in public and we don't have any friends lol looks like the tables have turned.

Man up and play public.

Gaffa

Rather than disable it, make it so if others wish to participate, they must put up some money. You are trying to do work and other players having nothing to lose. Give them something to lose and watch them think twice about interfering

Hmm, how about increasing the payments on all these new jobs slightly, but have something where 'attacking' players lose $10 a second when you're within 500m of them or so - could have a highlighted radius on the map, or perhaps have an extra icon next to the mini-map which flashes every second?

mrpodo100

Please God no. I want a challenge. This is the best DLC since Heists and i don't want people to ruin the challenge. If you want to play an easy game go play Call of Duty.

CrysisAverted

Nah

but they should either make the vehicles you transport sh*t tank more damage than a pre-nerf tank x2

or have some sort of device equipped to the vehicle that detonates any explosive thats within its proximity

SmokesWithCigs

You read my mind. While we are at it , we need a petition to nerf jets or buff the homing launchers. Those damn jet griefers make CEO jobs f*cking impossible and buff up those transport vehicles sold god dammit!!!! It's bad enough the NPC's on these new VIP jobs are strong but we have to put up with asshole players getting in our way.