2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

hyperar

Pegassi Reaper Appreciation & Discussion Thread

Your expectations about the new Pegassi Reaper  

408 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think it will perform?

• It will be the new king.
    • It will be among the top performing Super cars.
    • It will be an average Super car.
    • It will be a poor performing car
  2. 2. How much do you think it will cost?

• Up to $500.000
    • Between $500.001 and $1.000.000
    • Between $1.000.001 and $1.500.000
    • Between $1.500.001 and $2.000.000
    • Between $2.000.001 and $2.500.000
    • Between $2.500.001 and $3.000.000
    • Between $3.000.001 and $3.500.000
    • Over $3.500.000

Zoolock

From the pictures online it looks like a lamborghini huracan one of my fav cars. Probably be $1.5 million+ given Rockstars past pricing structure on supers.

StancevD

It looks like a Huracan and Lykan Hypersport had a love child. It appears that the front is sitting higher then the rear as well. I'm interested to see what it can do, and if it will have any customization options.

flino

Looks kinda ugly. Wheels are too far in.

Might just be because they're aftermarket wheels. Some sit funny on some cars.

I suspect it'll be around 2.4 mil. Probably on par with the other top supers. I feel like it'll lack a little in top end but accelerate quickly and be really agile.

I sure hope so cause I do like it if it wasn't for that

hyperar

It kinda made sense to me though. It was kinda like in-game inflation. The amount of money in circulation increased (it got easier to make good money faster), so prices increased. :/

Well, it's way easier to make money now, specially with Daily Objectives and VIP. 1M+ a week is not that much really.

OT: It looks like some Lycan Hypersport/Aventador hybrid or somethin

g. Given that with each update, it's all about being more lavish than the previous and more luxurious, I'd imagine it'd be faster, better-performing, and more expensive than both the Osiris and the T20. I hope it has more aesthetic mods too, but I'm not holding my breath.

It looks like a Hypersport (back)/Aventador (front) combo to me too, i hope it to be on pace with the top three Supers

Fox2Quick

It looks like a Huracan and Lykan Hypersport had a love child. It appears that the front is sitting higher then the rear as well. I'm interested to see what it can do, and if it will have any customization options.

I noticed that with the ride height as well. Hoping it's just because of a low spot in the ground or because it's a still during acceleration.

JON22

I expect 'F u C* I bought T20 for nuffin' threads.

Bandersnatch

2.4mill prob

Hope it handles like the xf and has the speed of the t20

Quinn_flower

Fast it gotta be fast

StancevD

I noticed that with the ride height as well. Hoping it's just because of a low spot in the ground or because it's a still during acceleration.

I hope that too. If it sits like that, it'll ruin the entire car for me.

hyperar

Could you not have just asked this in the PINNED topic or the next DLC discussion thread?

Thought it deserved a thread on its own...

It already has one.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/855831-pegassi-reaper-discussion/

I didn't see that one, i thought you were talking about the DLC announcement thread.

Lc gta

I agree with some of the other people on here its ugly, I don't like how the doors look they are too far high up.

hyperar

I agree with some of the other people on here its ugly, I don't like how the doors look they are too far high up.

Well, it is definitely an exotic cars, and not everyone likes those, i just love Super cars on GTA MP, i think we could have many more.

EDIT: I'm happy i can now have a 10 Super cars garage with no Voltic, no Cheetah and no sports converted cars :)

Edited by hyperar

Emu War

Well, it is definitely an exotic cars, and not everyone likes those, i just love Super cars on GTA MP, i think we could have many more.

EDIT: I'm happy i can now have a 10 Super cars garage with no Voltic, no Cheetah and no sports converted cars :)

Me too! Haha that tenth place has always been a problem for me.

Gridl0k

$3m +

Supercar prices have only gone one way since launch.

We Are Ninja

A Lambo Huracan rip off on GTA.

Take my undies R*.

lambo huracan ?? are you blind or what?

that car is a copy of the lycan supersport

Don't start calling others blind when you're missing the blatantly obvious Hirracan front bumper. The body lines on the hood are also Hurracan, as are the mirrors. And that's just at a quick glance. I'm sure there are even more Hurracan details that can be seen from other angles.

If the two of y'all don't stop acting like most cars in the game, including this one, aren't based on multiple real-life vehicles, I'm going to smack you both.

Edited by We Are Ninja

hyperar

$3m +

Supercar prices have only gone one way since launch.

Not really, as i mentioned before, the first 2 Supers added were the Turismo R and the Zentorno, they cost 500k and 725k respectively, that way cheaper than the Adder which costs 1M. It was Heists DLC that made everything more expensive, so i don't expect it to be priced under 2M

MrMet4

It's clearly a Huracan/Lykan Hypersport combo which is amazing.

The front is clearly the Huracan and the back is clearly the Hypersport.

If this is the new king, which most people think it will be, I expect this to cost between 2-3 million.

I've been one of those people begging for a Hypersport type car in GTA since Fast 7 came out.

Excited!

Final Quake

I think it'll be the fastest,and cost a ton. Like almost every other super car has been lol. But it looks nice too.

Up until the Osiris and T20, both Super cars added were the Turismo R and the Zentorno, 500k and 725k respectively, i think it was Heists DLC that f*cked up all prices.

It kinda made sense to me though. It was kinda like in-game inflation. The amount of money in circulation increased (big payouts became much more abundant) while the amount of in-game collateral necessary/available (time and effort) remained unchanged, devaluing the money and increasing prices. :/

OT: It looks like some Lycan Hypersport/Aventador hybrid or something. Given that with each update, it's all about being more lavish than the previous and more luxurious, I'd imagine it'd be faster, better-performing, and more expensive than both the Osiris and the T20. I hope it has more aesthetic mods too, but I'm not holding my breath.

This guy makes a whole lot of sense. Listen to him!

Fox2Quick

Take my undies R*.

Don't start calling others blind when you're missing the blatantly obvious Hirracan front bumper. The body lines on the hood are also Hurracan, as are the mirrors. And that's just at a quick glance. I'm sure there are even more Hurracan details that can be seen from other angles.If the two of y'all don't stop acting like most cars in the game, including this one, aren't based on multiple real-life vehicles, I'm going to smack you both.

"The two of y'all"

Quoted 3 people...

hyperar

Hope the stock rims look good, i'm trying to keep my Supers as clean as possible, i have my lowriders to mod

Edited by hyperar

Harbz

I have a slight problem of what to sell so my 900r can be moved and if theres more supers oh dear :panic::panic::panic: i need more space

We Are Ninja

Take my undies R*.

Don't start calling others blind when you're missing the blatantly obvious Hirracan front bumper. The body lines on the hood are also Hurracan, as are the mirrors. And that's just at a quick glance. I'm sure there are even more Hurracan details that can be seen from other angles.

If the two of y'all don't stop acting like most cars in the game, including this one, aren't based on multiple real-life vehicles, I'm going to smack you both.

"The two of y'all"

Quoted 3 people...

f*ck arithmetic.

gangster-poems.jpg

Actually, I was only addressing the two people seemingly at odds about which car it was supposed to be...

Edited by We Are Ninja

Emu War

I have a slight problem of what to sell so my 900r can be moved and if theres more supers oh dear :panic::panic::panic: i need more space Haha my garages are super organized and everything has a place, so I just bought a Lectro as a placeholder for whatever came next.

hyperar

Haha my garages are super organized and everything has a place, so I just bought a Lectro as a placeholder for whatever came next.

That's an expensive placeholder

Emu War

Haha my garages are super organized and everything has a place, so I just bought a Lectro as a placeholder for whatever came next.

That's an expensive placeholderI'll move it to my motorcycle/off-road garage when I get the Reaper, and if it's a good car I'll buy two and put one in my racing garage.

Hunter

This guy makes a whole lot of sense. Listen to him!

Technically, I was in the beginning of that quote train, so thank you - I think so too.

Zordid

I do hope that it has at least something unique to it and that it doesn't reuse everythuing like nearly all other cars do. The design does show promise in my eyes (I am a fan of the Lykan Hypersport design), I am corious about the rear i guess it's gonna be like the Huracan's rear with the active spoiler from the Hypersport.

It has the potential to be the Zentorno Jr. (if that makes any sense)

Edited by Zordid

sproutmonkey92

the real problem with this car is what super car do i get rid of to put this in my super car only garage :( cheetah vacca or bullet ??