Gnocchi Flip Flops

Thoughts on the new Grotti  

328 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think it's based on?

• Ferrari F12berlinetta
    • Ferrari FF
    • Ferrari California T
    • Both answers 1 & 2
  2. 2. What category will it be placed in?

3. 3. Overall thoughts on the car?

• Awesome! What I've been asking for and I think it will be fast.
    • It's interesting, I'll give it a try but I'm not sure how good it will be.
    • It might look ugly especially in the rear. Might not even handle good.
    • I don't like it.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Grotti-GTAIV-logo.png

TTw1IVc.png

I don't know about you but I'm most excited for the new Grotti we saw in that new trailer yesterday. But what are your thoughts on it? What do you think it's based on? How will it perform?

I feel it's going to be a shooting brake/hatchback just like the Ferrari FF and the new GTC4Lusso. If you look closely, it has a transparent (panoramic) roof just like the Ferrari FF. F12berlinettas don't come with those. That said, I do see a lot of California T and F12 in the front fascia.

Uh category, I think it will fit in the Sports Class and perform similar to or maybe a little better than the Grotti Carbonizzare. Hopefully customization options are better. I do want to see it with a tan interior as that's what fits most Ferraris but from the looks of it it's black. Meh, maybe we'll get interior color options? I hope. But to be honest, I wouldn't mind it being black as I'll probably paint my new Grotti yellow and tan doesn't good well with yellow.

I think it's going to be an awesome car. If you know me, you know I've been requesting a Ferrari FF since last summer and here we are now finally getting one! :) It's going to be a pretty unique addition. I mean a luxury Italian hatchback super car? What's better than that? And finally a regular Ferrari, something like the Carbonizzare and not a chintzy classic or super.

My only worries? I hope to god the side profile and rear fascia looks just as good as the front. I swear if they screw this up I will never forgive them. Edited by RedDagger
  • Like 7

Kaiju Blue

Whether it's an F12 or an FF, and as long as the rear of the car isn't f*ck ugly, I need it right now. I'm buying it the moment the update drops.

Probably gonna be FF based as you say, especially since we already sort of have an F12 in the game, even if it's a weird Aston Martin hybrid.

• Like 1

frapplatte

All these useless silly threads.

The sound is like a cali I'm hyped about that.

Most Ferrari's have black interior, most of the tan and cream interiors are in the UK, the 458 on my street had red and a neighbours cali t was black.

Black inrerior can go with any colour

From what it looks like, car size is very similar to khamelion. I think it is based more on the Cali T but we shall see

Edited by frapplatte

The cars I'm excited about the most are the Windsor Droptop (hope it will have both a roof color option & an interior color option) & the missing Oracles.

However, The Grotti is very intriguing & if its indeed an FF\Lusso ShootingBrake, I'll be over that! Of course if they didn't mess up the rest of the car.

My only worries? I hope to god the side profile and rear fascia looks just as good as the front.

+1

• Like 1

Gnocchi Flip Flops

GTAF, still the same pretentious cynical attitude. At least you contributed, cheers for that!

• Like 2

Has to be an FF for me. A new engine

Sound aswell. Sport class or maybe coupe. Around 400k. Same performance as

Carbo but with better grip.

• Like 1

frapplatte

GTAF, still the same pretentious cynical attitude. At least you contributed, cheers for that!

No cynical attitude just think wait until we see because we aren't going to get any leaks

• Like 1

Most Ferrari's have black interior, most of the tan and cream interiors are in the UK, the 458 on my street had red and a neighbours cali t was black.

The only Ferrari I saw with a black interior in person was an Enzo, All the Ferraris I saw were Tan .... And I live near the Ferrari dealership.

GTAF, still the same pretentious cynical attitude.

Ain't that the truth. Its like being cynical & negative is part of the GTAF requirements.

• Like 1

frapplatte

IceDree, you live in Saudi right? My dad works there. Its insanely hot, it makes sense to make the interior a cold colour. Imagine the 40C then you sit in black leather, its going to be hot as f*ck. So, yeah, I expect most of the Ferrari's in your country to be tan/cream interior.

I think the new Grotti will be around this length

Khamelion-GTAV-Front.png

Edited by frapplatte

Gnocchi Flip Flops

The only Ferrari I saw with a black interior in person was an Enzo, All the Ferraris I saw were Tan .... And I live near the Ferrari dealership.

I know right? I mean here in Texas it ranges. Some are black, most are beige, and others are custom.

Southern California has so many Ferraris that it definitely varies. Red interiors, dark brown, dark blue, tan, beige, cream, etc. Black is a minority for exotic interior colors in California, that's a fact. There are so many custom specifications and configurations in super affluent areas like that.

Still I don't think I'd lose my mind if the new Grotti's interior was black with no interior options but it would feel like a missed opportunity.

Edited by Scaglietti

IceDree, you live in Saudi right? My dad works there. Its insanely hot, it makes sense to make the interior a cold colour. Imagine the 40C then you sit in black leather, its going to be hot as f*ck. So, yeah, I expect most of the Ferrari's in your country to be tan/cream interior.

True true. Indeed our weather is awful, not as bad as Kuwait, but still is.

Hope your father likes it around here.

There are so many custom specifications and configurations in super affluent areas like that.

Still I don't think I'd lose my mind if the new Grotti's interior was black with no interior options but it would feel like a missed opportunity.

True. Tailoring a Ferrari to your desired specifications is part of the experience... If you are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars on a new car, have it built the you like ... You are not buying a Toyota here.

I agree, I won't lose my mind either... But if I can't change it, I'd rather have it black instead of tan. Tan is very restricting on the SuperDiamond & Windsor.

VercettiGuy

I hope it's based on the FF because we haven't got any sports hatchbacks yet.

Not sure if I'm going to buy if it isn't an FF.

• Like 1

Gnocchi Flip Flops

There are so many custom specifications and configurations in super affluent areas like that.

True. Tailoring a Ferrari to your desired specifications is part of the experience... If you are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars on a new car, have it built the you like ... You are not buying a Toyota here.

I agree, I won't lose my mind either... But if I can't change it, I'd rather have it black instead of tan. Tan is very restricting on the SuperDiamond & Windsor.

Yeah, normally I don't care for black interiors but when you want a yellow or some other candy color car they clash. That's why multiple color choices is smarter than just tacking on one color.

Yeah, normally I don't care for black interiors but when you want a yellow or some other candy color car they clash. That's why multiple color choices is smarter than just tacking on one color.

I agree.

I'll buy it if it isn't a hatchback. If it is, I'm not sure. I just don't think Ferrari and hatchbacks go together.

• Like 2

Gnocchi Flip Flops

I'll buy it if it isn't a hatchback. If it is, I'm not sure. I just don't think Ferrari and hatchbacks go together.

Well it sure works for the FF and GTC4Lusso. Ferrari's main focus has been GT coupes and performance cars but they've always set aside a more refined choice. The 456M then the 612 Scaglietti and now the FF/GTC4. I like it and I think it fits.

frapplatte

Well it sure works for the FF and GTC4Lusso. Ferrari's main focus has been GT coupes and performance cars but they've always set aside a more refined choice. The 456M then the 612 Scaglietti and now the FF/GTC4. I like it and I think it fits.

I think the FF is ugly compared to the Stable in which it grew.

The 612, I thought was decent looking, as was the 456 in its time with 550 etc.

GTC4 is nicer looking than the FF, but the 612 to me is still the best looking 4 seat ferrari

If the new Grotti is 4 seats, I'm sure they will not make it into a hatchback, you can see it's a combination of both Cali and F12, but you can see by the windows on the side and rear window it is not molded into a hatchback/whatever name you call the FF.

Ignore the 4 doors, a body still similar to this, so a stretched cali/f12

Ferrari--Quattroporte.jpg

Edited by frapplatte

TacitusKilgore

Turning up the brightness in this image, you can see exactly how large the new Grotti actually is. Take a look at its rear frame, looks sort of curved like and FF or F12.

gaauk2o.jpg

• Like 1

What if rockstar trolls us make this beauty to be the 3m+ one :*(

Cant wait to see its rear, hope it will be a great looking FF look a like.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

The frame looks no larger than an FF. The mold screams FF. I doubt and really hope it's not a four door like someone else said in the other thread. The only way they could pull that off is by giving it a GTC4Lusso rear half and a retro 456M Station Wagon-ish look. If they could do that then I would not mind.

But honestly, nothing about it screams four doors, at all.

Personally I think the FF is okay. Had to see it in personal multiple times to really really like it. Luckily all San Antonio FF owners like their FFs well configured with no boring exterior or interior color schemes.

Edited by Scaglietti

I'm a little scared it will be a coupe, but otherwise really excited for the Grotti.

• Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

the car is, like every car, based on several differend real life cars so i voted option 3 since its the best of all options.

i don't know, but it looks like a sport, and it seems most likely to me, but we never know, who thought for an example the coquette blackfin would be in the muscle class back in the day ?

whether i will buy it will depends on how the rear looks and even more on how it will perform.

just saying:

-the Stinger GT completely dissapointed me in the performance department, even though it looks amazing besides that.

-the Carbonizzare...again looks amazing and it did have fun interesting driver characteristics (it had a character and a temper) but overall again was not performing enough to keep it after they released the Massacro(it once had the best top speed of any sport car in game...or at least that was the saying, i do not remember if that was ever true or not)

- the Turismo R his looks in the end totally grew on me and it is still the best budget super car there is in my opinion, but if you have the money you can find better, especialy considering the back is not completely bullet proof and can fall off after to many hits and it can come to a complete dead stop against a low curb, which is a problem not one of the other super cars have(even if you keep the stock suspension on the Turismo R it still happens.

i think i had very good reasons to sell my 4 car grotti collection back in the summer 2014....they all look great, but besides one, they all lack performance.

Edited by goldadderXD

If this is a shooting brake like the FF, I can see it becoming my go to ca. Fingers crossed!

the car is, like every car, based on several differend real life cars so i voted option 3 since its the best of all options.

i don't know, but it looks like a sport, and it seems most likely to me, but we never know, who thought for an example the coquette blackfin would be in the muscle class back in the day ?

whether i will buy it will depends on how the rear looks and even more on how it will perform.

just saying:

-the Stinger GT completely dissapointed me in the performance department, even though it looks amazing besides that.

-the Carbonizzare...again looks amazing and it did have fun interesting driver characteristics (it had a character and a temper) but overall again was not performing enough to keep it after they released the Massacro(it once had the best top speed of any sport car in game...or at least that was the saying, i do not remember if that was ever true or not)

- the Turismo R his looks in the end totally grew on me and it is still the best budget super car there is in my opinion, but if you have the money you can find better, especialy considering the back is not completely bullet proof and can fall off after to many hits and it can come to a complete dead stop against a low curb, which is a problem not one of the other super cars have(even if you keep the stock suspension on the Turismo R it still happens.

i think i had very good reasons to sell my 4 car grotti collection back in the summer 2014....they all look great, but besides one, they all lack performance.

you don't buy a grotti for the performance mate.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

just saying:

you don't buy a grotti for the performance mate.

indeed, thats why i went all pegassi, atleast they perform well(and they also look great to)

As much as I think there are too many supercars in GTA Online, that Grotti "FF/F12 Berlinetta" thing is pretty cool.

Which interior the new Grotti car will get?

F620-GTAV-Dashboard.jpg

Carbonizzare-GTAV-Dashboard.jpg

ElegyRH8-GTAV-Dashboard.jpg

Feltzer-GTAV-Dashboard.jpg

Infernus-GTAV-Dashboard.jpg

Voit Turyv

As much as I think there are too many supercars in GTA Online, that Grotti "FF/F12 Berlinetta" thing is pretty cool.

Which interior the new Grotti car will get?

F620-GTAV-Dashboard.jpg

Carbonizzare-GTAV-Dashboard.jpg

ElegyRH8-GTAV-Dashboard.jpg

Feltzer-GTAV-Dashboard.jpg

Infernus-GTAV-Dashboard.jpg

I would like to think it'll get paintable Comet interior.

frapplatte

Turning up the brightness in this image, you can see exactly how large the new Grotti actually is. Take a look at its rear frame, looks sort of curved like and FF or F12.

gaauk2o.jpg

Looks like a boot like this?

ferrari_f12_load.jpg

• Like 1