2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

For the PS4 Players.

BUS73R

Hello guys.

As u guys know in ps4 there is a master account and a sub account( under 18 account ). I have a sub account im 17 and a half. I wanna know if gta v can be played on this account and gta online. I heard that even if u allow all types of content and disable all restrictions through master account u still wont be able to play. Is this true?

Is there anyone whose been playing gta on a sub account? Please help. The reason i dont wanna make a new account on psn and set it as master is because i have all my trophies here.

Hello guys.

As u guys know in ps4 there is a master account and a sub account( under 18 account ). I have a sub account im 17 and a half. I wanna know if gta v can be played on this account and gta online. I heard that even if u allow all types of content and disable all restrictions through master account u still wont be able to play. Is this true?

Is there anyone whose been playing gta on a sub account? Please help. The reason i dont wanna make a new account on psn and set it as master is because i have all my trophies here.

It will likely depend if there is parental restrictions on the ps4, I don't even know if there is, and what they are set on.

I'm assuming you're 18 in November? Me too =)

Edit: Just checked, there are parental controls, you can set the age restrictions.

My account says I'm like 90 or some sh*t anyway.

Edited by Mr_Zombly

Hello guys.

It will likely depend if there is parental restrictions on the ps4, I don't even know if there is, and what they are set on.

Ive put all restrictions off. Still on reddit a guy had posted that it wasnt working for him. Ill be turning 18 in Dec. Are you using a master account? :p Fake DOB? :D

Hello guys.

Ive put all restrictions off. Still on reddit a guy had posted that it wasnt working for him. Ill be turning 18 in Dec. Are you using a master account? :p Fake DOB? :D

Fake DOB. try setting it to "allow" maybe? or is that what is on?

Edited by Mr_Zombly

Hello guys.

Oh maybe i forgot to mention this. I am yet to buy the game. The reason im asking this before hand is im gonna transfer my character from 360 to ps4.

The restrictions are completely off and its on Allow.

Hello guys.

Oh maybe i forgot to mention this. I am yet to buy the game. The reason im asking this before hand is im gonna transfer my character from 360 to ps4.

It should work then. I'll go make a new acc and test it.

Hello guys.

It should work then. I'll go make a new acc and test it.

I dont think ill be able to thank u enough if u do that.

Yeah it should work, tested it.

Did u boot into the game

Yeah, the little circle thing means the game is running behind the menu.

k67YC0j.png

Yeah it should work, tested it.

Did u boot into the game

Yeah, the little circle thing means the game is running behind the menu.

k67YC0j.png

Thanks a lot. So gta and online is gonna work. great.

see u guys in a few days then :)