[WIP|SA] WarPig22 Weapon Pack

xxWarPig22xx

xxWarPig22xx

I'm sorry but, even if the mod is just released, i must leave this project because I have other things in program.

I'm so sorry.

Bye

Edited by xxWarPig22xx
  • Like 2

Jeansowaty

Hi. The mod seems very promising, good luck on it :) one question - are the new GTA V and IV guns going to be converted straight from these games or are they going to be made low poly like SA weapons?

"Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the grave, for evil finds lodging among them."

xxWarPig22xx

Hi. The mod seems very promising, good luck on it :) one question - are the new GTA V and IV guns going to be converted straight from these games or are they going to be made low poly like SA weapons?

They will converted with their original quality (so GTA V weapons will have GTA V quality, GTA IV weapons GTA IV quality...) :lol:

xxWarPig22xx

awesome to see you here!

*Im thatsme from gtainside

I'm back :lol:

• Like 1

xxWarPig22xx

Version 0.1 is now ready.

I will upload it tomorrow.

In version 0.2. there will be all GTA III and Vice City weapons

Edited by xxWarPig22xx

Jeansowaty

OK. Imo the original quality of the HD weapons is not really fitting the SA environment, but since it's your mod, no problem. If you want, I could always try and edit the models a bit, I've been doing some IV guns for SA in low poly a few days ago and I could give them to you. I just have one problem - the guns don't have the muzzle flash...

"Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the grave, for evil finds lodging among them."

xxWarPig22xx

OK. Imo the original quality of the HD weapons is not really fitting the SA environment, but since it's your mod, no problem. If you want, I could always try and edit the models a bit, I've been doing some IV guns for SA in low poly a few days ago and I could give them to you. I just have one problem - the guns don't have the muzzle flash...

That is really interesting...

Edit them and send me as PM. You can add simply muzzle flash from another weapon. The dff is unlocked. For the texture, i do myself.

Thanks a lot.

For VC and III weapon there isn't this problem :lol:

Jeansowaty

Exactly :pp do you have Skype? :D

• Like 2

xxWarPig22xx

Exactly :pp do you have Skype? :D

Yes.

Name: Marco Orrù, i haven't any profile photo.

So, next versions will have 2 separate versions:

1 will have original quality

1 will have sa style models and textures

• Like 2