Jump to content

is gta3 the worst gta game ever?


Grumpy Cat

Recommended Posts

GTAFanLuca

Just go and play whatever you want and stop... whatever you're doing here. It isnt to anyone's enjoyment. 

 

And yes, you do have severe anger management issues. It can be clearly seen in the tone of all your messages (not to also mention your actual deeds when things do not go your way). Denial will not get you anywhere. All of us here (me included) have had hurdles when playing video games. Sometimes, the hurdles make it more of a challenge to play, as ways to overcome them must be found. But that does not involve smashing things in real life. Just get help and stop denying what is already obvious to everyone here but you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

cant remember

I had an intense sense of dejavu reading the last couple posts. Out of curiosity, which GTA do you enjoy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stevie Goodwin
8 hours ago, GTAFanLuca said:

All of us here (me included) have had hurdles when playing video games. Sometimes, the hurdles make it more of a challenge to play, as ways to overcome them must be found. But that does not involve smashing things in real life. Just get help and stop denying what is already obvious to everyone here but you.

Oh yeah, don't believe me? Go watch DSP's videos of him playing GTA 3 and you'll understand that he rages whenever he runs into a hurdle, You'll thank me later and this will show that i am NOT crazy here. And i don't need help, thanks for that. I just got that tone from my dad when i was a kid when he used to bitch at things. Well to me hurdles usually don't make a game a challenge and there's a PS1 game that gives me a hard time and that's WWF Smackdown 2 Know Your Role. There's this one hurdle that pisses me off and that's the f*cking Running Neckbreaker move. Not only that, but i hated the way your wrestler got tired after all the beatings (Reason why i could never enjoy HCTP).

And i even broke a lamp a week ago over WWF Smackdown on PS1 because i was driving myself insane spamming save states on a Duckstation emulator trying to get the The Rock as the CPU to treat me right and not kick me in the face to to reverse me and after one failure too many, I totally lost my sh*t and started punching my monitor on the desk and then my lamp shattered and then threw the TV out the yard Angry Grandpa style. I think save states help me prevent rage and also helps me prevent those hurdles. So we've all been there especially when sh*t don't go our ways in video games.

And you know what's f*cked up about this, Why do i see so many many other people rage at games, but yet they aren't told "You need help". Especially Irate Gamer and AVGN! 🤦‍♂️

This sh*t has been going on for like 4 years now and it needs to stop.

8 hours ago, GTAFanLuca said:

 

And yes, you do have severe anger management issues.

And will you shut up about that? Sheez! 🤦‍♂️

8 hours ago, GTAFanLuca said:

Just go and play whatever you want and stop... whatever you're doing here. It isnt to anyone's enjoyment. 

And i don't wanna hear crap saying "Oh turn it off and play something else, blah blah"

Edited by Stevie Goodwin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stevie Goodwin
5 hours ago, cant remember said:

I had an intense sense of dejavu reading the last couple posts. Out of curiosity, which GTA do you enjoy?

I enjoy VC for the Fanny Magnet Cheat, SA for the Gyms and Recruit anyone cheat and LCS for the Peds Follow Me Cheat.

Edited by Stevie Goodwin
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stevie Goodwin
5 hours ago, cant remember said:

I had an intense sense of dejavu reading the last couple posts. Out of curiosity, which GTA do you enjoy?

And stop giving me "KEKW" quotes too. Give me a thumbs up, NOW!

  • KEKW 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

cant remember

Don't take it badly my man, I just found that answer humorous.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stevie Goodwin
6 minutes ago, cant remember said:

Don't take it badly my man, I just found that answer humorous.

Well sorry man, I tend to get angry like my dad (that's why i have "anger issues") whenever sh*t doesn't go my way (My dad yells at his dogs whenever he's not listened too, My uncle even broke a kitchen cabinet by slamming it when his kids wouldn't listen or would do something wrong. He even broke the lid off an NES when he was a kid back in the early 90's by punching the top of it when he was playing a game called Fester's Quest and he kept dying over and over again. He also broke a Gameboy out of anger too when he kept dying in this game called Terminator 2 and he broke the screen by punching it.) And i'm a person who just hates hurdles and setbacks and stuff. Does this mean my family has issues too because i'm not the only one.

Edited by Stevie Goodwin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Evil empire
23 hours ago, Stevie Goodwin said:

Well sorry man, I tend to get angry like my dad (that's why i have "anger issues") whenever sh*t doesn't go my way (My dad yells at his dogs whenever he's not listened too, My uncle even broke a kitchen cabinet by slamming it when his kids wouldn't listen or would do something wrong. He even broke the lid off an NES when he was a kid back in the early 90's by punching the top of it when he was playing a game called Fester's Quest and he kept dying over and over again. He also broke a Gameboy out of anger too when he kept dying in this game called Terminator 2 and he broke the screen by punching it.) And i'm a person who just hates hurdles and setbacks and stuff. Does this mean my family has issues too because i'm not the only one.

This definitely and undoubtedly means your family has serious anger management issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stevie Goodwin
48 minutes ago, Evil empire said:

This definitely and undoubtedly means your family has serious anger management issues.

Well my uncle now knows how to control his anger better now and my dad sometimes still snaps and says along the lines of "f*ck" at the end of every sentence and starts yelling whenever i do something wrong or not. I tried to control my dad's anger issues but the more he keeps being mean and yelling at me and blaming me no matter how much i reason with him.

48 minutes ago, Evil empire said:

This definitely and undoubtedly means your family has serious anger management issues.

And i thought i was the crazy one here. Now people can actually feel sympathy for me and the people who tell me "I have issues" can finally shut up once and for all and stop telling me i have "issues"

Edited by Stevie Goodwin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.