Looking For A Crew?

AndyGanteks

CaptainLion

GTAF Username: CaptainLion
R* Social Club Username: CaptainLion89
Gaming ID(s): XB1 (CaptainLion3307)
Platform(s): Xbox One (soon to be migrating to Xbox Series X)
GTA and RDR MP games played: Just GTA Online
Other MP games played: Formula One Series
Timezone: GMT+10 (Sydney, Australia)
GTAF Activity: I'm pretty new to the forums, so still gathering my bearings and what-not, but I do try to get on when I'm at home or via my tablet if I can when there is a lull at work.
In-game Activity: I do try to get on for an hour or so most days, it just depends on my work schedule.
Gang History on GTAF: None whatsoever. I used to have a crew on GTA Online with some friends, but they all migrated over to the PC version and my PC isn't that good to run GTA Online, so I've played GTA Online by myself for the last couple of years.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew:  I'm happy to be an extra hand in heists and gameplay within GTA Online. I'm just wanting to grind and earn as much money as I can, and help out others of course to grind.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'll say from the outset that I am a bit of a nervous person when talking online to others, so forgive me the first couple of times, but after that, I'm pretty much your average person. Nothing too out of the ordinary. I do work a job that requires shift work, so I don't normally get a lot of time to socialize as my schedules can be vastly different to my friends, but I do try my best to spend time with my friends where I can, and that is the same with my gaming.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I've previously been an online league racer, racing online for a few years, before I moved into an online league racing commentator role, and then I ran my own F1 League Racing League, however, a combination of dirty drivers and time commitments led me to abandon and shut down the league after 18 months. Since then, I've mostly gamed on my own, mainly solo games. Bare my F1 racing days, GTA Online has been the only long-term online MP game that I've played. I've been playing GTA since GTA IV
Anything else: I'm really just looking for a crew that I can join that wants to just grind for money, be it through missions or heists or the numerous DLCs that are out there that really do require more than just me playing solo. I'm also more than happy to help others grind money and missions when I am online, and if I don't get the chance to in a session where others help me, I always return the favor as soon as possible. When I do play in public lobbies (most of the time I play in an invite or closed friend lobby), I just stick to myself and do my own thing, whatever battles or the like go on, I just avoid at all costs. I don't grief others while they are playing the game. As I alluded to earlier, I am a shift worker, so my schedule does sometimes preclude me from getting online, but I do try to get on most days, and will try to do so with the crew. (P.S. I'm also still new to the forums, so I can't at the moment respond to private messages)

• 2 weeks later...

GTAF Username: Judas0ne
R* Social Club Username: STIEHL9S
Gaming ID(s): Stiehl9s
Platform(s): Xbox Series X
GTA and RDR MP games playedGTA 5 online only
Other MP games played: Destiny, Neverwinter, Elite Dangerous
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
GTAF Activity: NA
In-game Activity: Semi Daily, hardcore at launch but afk for years until recently
Gang History on GTAF: End of Dayz Clan. solid group of old timers but split and went AFK years ago
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: All arounder thats down for whatever is fun and lucrative. 
Tell us about yourself as a person: Old school gamer that travels the world for work. Home for most of this year to dusting off GTA 5
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Casual gamer that will need breaks to have a smoke and walk the dog from time to time. 

Anything else: tell me about your crew and what youre looking for in new members to see if we will click.

Edited by Judas0ne

• 2 months later...

GTAF Username: PonteyPython

Social Club Username: PonteyPython

Gamings IDs': LeatherNeck762 PC

Platforms: PC

GTA MP games played: GTA IV, GTA O, TLAD, TBoGT

Other MP None

Timezone: UK

GTAF: Multiple times a day

In-game activity: When I'm home

Gang history on GTAF: None

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Big team player, want to have fun 

Tell us about yourself as a person: funny, always joking, laid back but focus on objectives

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: team Player, heist focused, biker, 

• 2 months later...

GTAF Username: SquidPhaser
R* Social Club Username: SquidPhaser
Gaming ID(s): SquidPhaser
Platform(s): Xbox Series S
GTA and RDR MP games playedGTA 5, GTAO 5
Other MP games played: Fortnite, Minecraft, Sea Of Thieves, Forza Horizon 5, Etc…
Timezone: California, Pacific Standard Time 
GTAF Activity: I try to play everyday 
In-game Activity: See above 
Gang History on GTAF: Was in a crew known as Lion Heart PMC, was forced to attempt to start a SSR Crew but luckily didn’t go anywhere 
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I am good on the ground and in the sky and I will help make money and I like to play 
Tell us about yourself as a person: I am a high schooler freshman, trying to find myself in this world, I am beginning to become more confident but I am still a tiny bit shy but as I get to know you you’ll see I become a lot more open 
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: When I put on the headset and pick up the controller I feel like I can be someone totally different and I can be more open. Gaming is a community I’m proud to be a part of and I love it. I am very open and will be helpful 
Anything else: I play on GTAO currently, so only the (new gen version) 

• 3 weeks later...

GTAF Username: nkaujrog
R* Social Club Username: nkaujlaus
Gaming ID(s): nkaujlaus
Platform(s): PS4
GTA and RDR MP games played: GTA V, RDR2
Other MP games played: The Division 2, Overwatch, Fortnite, The Division
Timezone: PST
GTAF Activity: Not as often
In-game Activity: Most weeknights + weekends
Gang History on GTAF: N/a
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Helping out where needed
Tell us about yourself as a person: Relaxed, silly, old, weird, and enjoys gaming
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Committed to the game, able to use a mic if requested otherwise, I listen to music instead
Anything else: Ask if you have a question

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
CaptainLion
On 6/28/2023 at 10:29 PM, CaptainLion said:

GTAF Username: CaptainLion
R* Social Club Username: CaptainLion89
Gaming ID(s): XB1 (CaptainLion3307)
Platform(s): Xbox One (soon to be migrating to Xbox Series X)
Other MP games played: Formula One Series
Timezone: GMT+10 (Sydney, Australia)
GTAF Activity: I'm pretty new to the forums, so still gathering my bearings and what-not, but I do try to get on when I'm at home or via my tablet if I can when there is a lull at work.
In-game Activity: I do try to get on for an hour or so most days, it just depends on my work schedule.
Gang History on GTAF: None whatsoever. I used to have a crew on GTA Online with some friends, but they all migrated over to the PC version and my PC isn't that good to run GTA Online, so I've played GTA Online by myself for the last couple of years.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew:  I'm happy to be an extra hand in heists and gameplay within GTA Online. I'm just wanting to grind and earn as much money as I can, and help out others of course to grind.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'll say from the outset that I am a bit of a nervous person when talking online to others, so forgive me the first couple of times, but after that, I'm pretty much your average person. Nothing too out of the ordinary. I do work a job that requires shift work, so I don't normally get a lot of time to socialize as my schedules can be vastly different to my friends, but I do try my best to spend time with my friends where I can, and that is the same with my gaming.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I've previously been an online league racer, racing online for a few years, before I moved into an online league racing commentator role, and then I ran my own F1 League Racing League, however, a combination of dirty drivers and time commitments led me to abandon and shut down the league after 18 months. Since then, I've mostly gamed on my own, mainly solo games. Bare my F1 racing days, GTA Online has been the only long-term online MP game that I've played. I've been playing GTA since GTA IV
Anything else: I'm really just looking for a crew that I can join that wants to just grind for money, be it through missions or heists or the numerous DLCs that are out there that really do require more than just me playing solo. I'm also more than happy to help others grind money and missions when I am online, and if I don't get the chance to in a session where others help me, I always return the favor as soon as possible. When I do play in public lobbies (most of the time I play in an invite or closed friend lobby), I just stick to myself and do my own thing, whatever battles or the like go on, I just avoid at all costs. I don't grief others while they are playing the game. As I alluded to earlier, I am a shift worker, so my schedule does sometimes preclude me from getting online, but I do try to get on most days, and will try to do so with the crew. (P.S. I'm also still new to the forums, so I can't at the moment respond to private messages)

Just wanted to put this out there again, been around on the forums for a while now so I can reply to private messages. I'm also now on Xbox Series S, and really am looking for crews that help each other out with missions/heists and not griefing/trolling.

I also am able to spend a little bit more than an hour online with the game, as I'm working now a lot closer to home, so I've got a lot more free time on my hands. I'm just interested in making as much money as possible.

• 3 months later...
WuTiix972

GTAF Username: WuTiix972

R* Social Club Username: WMC_WuTiix972

Gaming ID(s): XB Series (WuTiix972)

Platform(s): Xbox series S

Other MP games played: Warface

Timezone: GMT-4 (New York, NY USA)