2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Looking For A Crew?

AndyGanteks

GTAF Username: ZVI Jackal IVZ
Social Club Username: ll Tempest ll
Gaming ID(s): Il Tempest lI
Platform(s): Xbox 360
GTA MP games played: I on't quite understand? I Play GTA5?
Other MP games played: Minecraft
Timezone: US Central
GTAF Activity: Frequent User
In-game Activity: Frequent
Gang History on GTAF: I am the active leader of the 8492nd Tactical Fighter Wing, before I was in MNU.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm still leading the 8492nd. I'm looking for a crew that wouldn't mind a part-time member. I can be there to participate with the crew when I'm needed or have free time.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Finishing up my associates degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology. I have a cold and glossed over personality. I'm allergic to bullsh*t.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: On gta I wouldn't say I am the best, but I am among the best as far as GTA pilots go. I started piloting back in 09-10 in lV and haven't stopped since. I spend a lot of time in merge dogfights with other pilots as well. I am competitive in that aspect.

I'm going to be upfront, I'm not a good groundsman. I want to be a good groundsman but that just isn't the reality.
Anything else: Looking for a part time gig in either a MC, or perhaps even in a police crew as a dectective etc... I am open to all options though so enlighten me. I am just looking for something to do when I am not leading my crew in the air. I can't be in the air all the time, it would drive me crazy.

Again, leading my current crew is my #1 priority and that wont change. I will participate when possible. I'm not looking to help someone develop a crew from scratch either. I want to find one that is already matured.

Edited by zVI Jackal IVz

GTAF Username: Coolstream
Social Club Username: Lolz_dude
Gaming ID(s): PS3: Lolz_Dude / Steam: Coolstream
Platform(s): PS3 and PC.
GTA MP games played: SA-MP, GTA IV, GTA The Lost and Damned, GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony, GTA Online.
Other MP games played: Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, Borderlands 2, The Left 4 Dead series, The Dead Island series, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories (Also known as WarZ), Star Citizen. Please contact for full list.
Timezone: GMT +2:00 hours (GMT +1:00 after October 26th)
GTAF Activity: Daily activity.
In-game Activity: Monthly activity.
Gang History on GTAF: None.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: By helping to reach various goals, doing my best in events along with being active in the gang's respective areas.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I am a pretty normal person at first sight, I blend in with the masses and will often avoid confrontation. I am currently working to get a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I am an avid gamer and I'm very interested in the gaming community as a whole, I'm always interested in trying out new games. I mainly play games for my own enjoyment and I can take games quite seriously if I feel it's worth it.
Anything else: I'd like to add a comment to the "In-game Activity" reply. This is caused by boredom as a solo player, I enjoy the game as a whole but quickly becomes repetitive if I am not playing with others.

Edited by Coolstream
  • Like 2

GTAF Username: Envi_drug
Social Club Username: blackguy334
Gaming ID(s): Envi_drug
Platform(s): ps3
GTA MP games played:Gta v San andreas Vice city
Other MP games played:'Alot of games
Timezone:Gmt +1 sweden
GTAF Activity: everyday
In-game Activity: everyday
Gang History on GTAF:Some MC's
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Active and have fun with members
Tell us about yourself as a person:I like to play and have fun
Tell us about yourself as a gamer:I have played alot of games like Wow lol diablo cod and gta
Anything else: I would like an smaller Mc crew or mafia crew that isnt so big and there the members know eachother.

Lando killer23

GTAF Username: Lando killer23

Social Club Username: tba

Gaming ID(s): Lando killer23

Platform(s): xbox 360 ONLY

GTA MP games played: gta 5 destiny cods sports games racing games battlefields

Other MP games playe: etc etc

Timezone:eastern usa

GTAF Activity: daily

In-game Activity: daily

Gang History on GTAF: tons but they all shutdown I'm looking for one with years experience

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: good shooter and driver amazing driver I should say

Tell us about yourself as a perso18 and I'm funny awesome and like to hunt and fish and shoot guns all day long love guns they are my life and my women is 27 ya

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: competitive and hate to lose and I am a great leader

Anything else: just some one pick me up asap I can really help your crews looking for more towards the gang type so hit me up guys hope to see u soon

• Like 1

GTAF Username: Strange Town
Social Club Username: gangsterofboats
Gaming ID(s): danger127vac
Platform(s): PS3
GTA MP games played: GTA Online
Other MP games played: Minecraft
Timezone: GMT
GTAF Activity: Daily
In-game Activity: Frequently
Gang History on GTAF: No history
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Being fairly good in missions, and to help my mates in what they need.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Finishing J high, I have a high passion for eletronics (hence my PSN name)
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I'm a big fan of gaming, have played lots of games in the past but now I don't have the access to those games anymore
Anything else: Looking for any crew, specially for a crew that does freeroam activities

• Like 1

GTAF Username: Dabzilla
Social Club Username: Ksoooo
Gaming ID(s): Ksooo
Platform(s): Xbox 360, One
GTA MP games played: San Andreas, Vice City, IV, V
Other MP games played: gears of war's, halo's, cod's, red dead redemption, etc.
Timezone: central
GTAF Activity: started strong when game came out, stopped when i got the one, starting again to find clan thats gonna play on the one.

In-game Activity: Jobs, Deathmatch, Free Roam, race, its all fun

Gang History on GTAF: Was in a Samcro biker crew first go around, but looking for any crew biker or not

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Loyal, real hood nigga, quick with the trigger, smarter than most gamers on gta i would say, not real creative so no game modes or anything. Just tell me who I needa kill

Tell us about yourself as a person: Avid sports fan and lady lover. do go to college in the mornings and work 3-4 times a week, love to play basketball, smoke that reefer and play dem vidya games

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Play just about everyday, whatever console, whatever game just what im feeling. dont really like destiny cause f it. cant wait for master chief collection and gta v to come out soon, already pre-ordered both of em.

Anything else: Hope this works cause i really wanna find a legit crew that will be active and play with me because this game is too good and gonna be dank on the One.

Edited by Dabzilla
  • Like 1

GTAF Username: Jolxik
Social Club Username: Jolxik
Gaming ID(s): PSN - Jolxik
Platform(s): PS3
GTA MP games played: N/A
Other MP games played: Ehhh.. Bit of this, bit of that.
Timezone: AST.
GTAF Activity: Daily.
In-game Activity: Daily.
Gang History on GTAF: None that I spent an amazing amount of time in.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I can contribute however possible. Aside from planes, can't stand flying x.x
Tell us about yourself as a person: 20 Year old from Canada. Finished college, so I game in my free time when I dont work.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I'm half casual, half competitive gamer. More casual than the latter nowadays, due to the amount of work I've been doing as of late.
Anything else: Hit me up :3

TheGoodSgtScooter

is this for xbox 360

Read the first page.

SmittenTulip4

GTAF Username: SmittenTulip2

Social Club Username: cant remember have to send request on game
Gaming ID(s): SmittenTulip2
Platform(s): xbox360
GTA MP games played none
Other MP games played:none
Timezone: midwest?
GTAF Activity: a lot other than when grounded
In-game Activity: role play
Gang History on GTAF: crew owner the feud
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: how ever
Tell us about yourself as a person: a role play loving and usually kind of guy
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: im alright i can do average things and dont troll

GTAF Username: Lnavarro90

Social Club Username: Lnavarro90

Gaming ID(s): NinjaWombRaider

Platform(s): XBOX 360

GTA MP games played: IV and V

Other MP games played: CoD, Battlefield, Sniper Elite, Ace Combat.

Timezone: Eastern U.S

GTAF Activity: New as a user, not very active but can keep active if it facilitates communications within the crew and it's members.

In-game Activity: Usually daily, if not every other day.

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Team player, Loyal, Open minded, Tactical, Easy to get along with. I'll do my part, no need to babysit haha.

Tell us about yourself as a person: Not very good at describing myself, but i aim to be fair, honest, motivated and loyal as much as possible.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Very competitive, persistence gets me those very far-out kills that win a fight haha. I play well, i tend to keep to myself in games like GTA V Online, unless i take contact, then it's on! :devil:

Anything else: I am a veteran, Army, 10th Mountain Division, 2nd Brigade, 4th Battalion, 31st Infantry Regiment. I figured the experience counts in some ways here, right?

Thank You for reading guys. :cool:

• Like 1

GTAF Username: Admire Bull
Social Club Username: StevaarnKingaay
Gaming ID(s): Admire Bull
GTA MP games played: San Andreas, Vice City, IV, V
Other MP games played: F1 2014, Forza Motorsport 4, Black Ops 2
Timezone: GMT (UK)
GTAF Activity: Very active, there isnt much on GTA that I havent done already. Very experienced.

In-game Activity: Jobs, Deathmatch, Free Roam, race, its all fun

Gang History on GTAF: Only ever been part of one crew with my mate, used to play the game everyday completing races and other activities to get to level 167. We mainly focused on winning races and deathmatches. Looking for an MC to cruise with.

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Loyal, Respectful, VERY skilled driver (won 572 races, lost 320), Got all the hardware.

Tell us about yourself as a person: Currently studying IT Security at the University of Wolverhampton. Play cricket and hit the town on the weekend. Everything in between is Gaming.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Play just about everyday, I look to make friends with people on GTA instead of making enemies. Just want a group of gamers to hang with in Free Roam and earn some $$$$$

Anything else: Just really want to be part of an MC as I am addicted to Sons Of Anarchy right now lol so someone sign me up as their prospect!

See you soon

GTAF Username: ArborlyNebula53
Social Club Username: AborleyNebula53
Gaming ID(s): ArborlyNebula53
Platform(s): XBOX36-
GTA MP games played: All
Other MP games played: N/A
In-game Activity: Frequent
Gang History on GTAF: None from forums.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Level 86 with good decision making skills and highly competent pilot.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Chilled out guy, work full time so like to relax on GTA in free time.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Competitive, compelling. competent.
Anything else:

imkrispykreme24

GTAF Username: imkrispykreme24
Social Club Username: imkrispykreme24
Gaming ID(s): imkrispykreme24
Platform(s): Ps3
GTA MP games played: GTA SA on Pc
Other MP games played:Battlefield NBA alot of newer games No COD
Timezone: EST
GTAF Activity: Everyday mainly nights
Gang History on GTAF: None
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I will be able to meetup and hangouts and be active and up for whatever
Tell us about yourself as a person: im 27 live in Tennessee not much to tell im down to earth and like to have fun
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: it can vary some parts i like competeing and sometimes just fun
Anything else:not that i can think of

FREE AIM ONLY

GTAF Username: reform
Social Club Username: reform1
Gaming ID(s): Man_named_Crasp
Platform(s): PS3 (for now)

GTA MP games played: SA:MP / GTAIV / GTA:Online

Other MP games played: RDR, TLoU, FIFA/PES, Diablo series, Torchlight 2, Path of Exile, WoW, Terraria,

GTAF Activity: Most evenings & weekends
In-game Activity: Most evenings & weekends
Gang History on GTAF: N/A

How can you contribute to a gang/crew:

Often around, enjoy helpings others, have a cargobob, lots of created races, team player, can be serious or silly depening on what's appropriate at the time, patient.

Tell us about yourself as a person:

Abstract sense of humour (sometimes dry/dark), self-emplyed carpenter/handyman, laid back but not lazy, like to keep things low-key.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer:

Prefer cooperative modes to competative modes with the exception being racing. Not concerned with achievments/trophies unless there's an attatched reward. FREE AIM ONLY

Anything else:

FREE AIM ONLY

Have a mic, will ultimately be playing on PS4 (not sure when). When doing missions I like to do a variety, especially the more challenging ones. I play Free Aim only, I'm already in a crew, but am seeking a crew that have a similar play style because traditional aim / assisted aim is far too boring. Assuming a new crew is active, it'll become my primary.

*Edit - Updating because I have gotten a lot of invites from non-free-aim crews. Just to clarify - FREE AIM ONLY

Edited by reform
  • Like 2

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I will be able to meetup and hangouts and be active and up for whatever

Tell us about yourself as a person: im 27 live in Tennessee not much to tell im down to earth and like to have fun

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: it can vary some parts i like competeing and sometimes just fun

Anything else:not that i can think of

http://gtaforums.com/topic/746624-24-seven-agency-ps4-expanding-on-all-networks/

• Like 1

GTAF Username: DirtSPP
Social Club Username: DirtSPP

Gaming ID(s):

1. ​PSN: BassShagger
  2. Steam: DirtSPP

Platform(s):

1. PlayStation 3
  2. Steam/PC

GTA MP games played:

1. Grand Theft Auto Online
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV MP (not much though)

Other MP games played (I don't have very many games currently):

1. Gran Turismo 5
  2. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
  3. Assassin's Creed 3

Timezone: GMT-8 Pacific

GTAF Activity:

Active participant in the GTAO: Section Social Club, GTA Online subforum, have general knowledge of most things GTA and am able to provide help on topics whenever necessary.

In-game Activity:

Clean player in GTAO, rarely play public lobbies, prefer invite only with friends. Activities largely include racing, missions, and golf. (yep, golf)

Gang History on GTAF:

Not a member of any gangs yet, been a member of the site for less than a year still and trying to find my groove.

How can you contribute to a gang/crew:

I'm not going to mince words, I'm sh*t at deathmatches, I suck at most shooting matches, but I can hold my own in racing, or something that requires a bit of teamwork. As a graphic design major I can also help with gang-related graphics and design work that may need to be done upon request.

Tell us about yourself as a person:

Not much to tell, I'm fairly laid-back, easy-going and easy to get along with. I'm big on music and movies, and it shouldn't be hard for us to find something we both have in common. I rarely hold grudges against or hate people, but there are qualities that some possess *coughunabashedignorancecough* that may get you the cold shoulder very quickly. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. I love electronic music but I'm a fan of almost every genre, and I'm one of the few here that likes the GTA Radio (except some songs on Channel X and Worldwide FM).

Been gaming since I was knee high to a Snagglebeast. Had my first console, a NES, when I was 5, and received a PSOne when I was 7. Got my first real taste of gaming there, with games like Gran Turismo, Spyro The Dragon, Crash Bandicoot, Star Wars, and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. Gradually I went into the PS2 days with games like Kingdom Hearts, Twisted Metal: Black, Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper, Ghost Recon Island Thunder, and Need for Speed.

Anything else:

If you don't listen to Knife Party you suck as a human being

UPDATING: I very much appreciate the invites people have sent me, I really do, but I would largely prefer to join a gang that's more social and less heavily-inclined on deathmatches/roleplaying/etc.

Edited by DirtSPP

GTAF Username: import69
Social Club Username: o2Rimport69
Gaming ID(s): XBL = o2R IMPORT69
Platform(s): XB1
GTA MP games played: All of them
Other MP games played: Fifa 15, BF4, Plants vs Zombies
Timezone: GMT UK Time
GTAF Activity: Online occasionally every day
In-game Activity: Online from 9pm till 2 am
Gang History on GTAF: Been part of a few gangs or crews but nothing serious just friends up to now
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Im loyal, willing to do what others wont
Tell us about yourself as a person: Outgoing, fun like to have a laugh, but always play to win
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: i have been gaming for a long time and have played most big titles over the years, i like to mix things up but do have my favourite games, in the past i participated in GB and and won tournaments in both COD WAW and COD 4 and also in Rainbow Six Vegas.
Anything else: When can i start?

GTAF Username: g00nyxd (two zeros)

Social Club Username: ^ same

Gaming ID(s): ^ same

Platform(s): XboxOne

GTA MP games played: GTA V

Other MP games played: COD, NBA, Destiny

Timezone: US-East

GTAF Activity: Scale of 1-10 - 6

In-game Activity: 9

Gang History on GTAF: Los Santos Gang RP, GangLand RP

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: creative ideas, interesting convos, funny stories

Tell us about yourself as a person: ANSWER HERE

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Laid back, calm, and reserved

Anything else: I enjoy Roleplaying, MotorCycle Clubs, and Gangs

imkrispykreme24

Anything else:i want a ctive one that would be nice

GTAF Username: lunatik20

Social Club Username: lunatik30

Gaming ID(s): PSN: lunatik20

Platform(s): Ps4

GTA MP games played: All

Other MP games played: many

Timezone: Mountain

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: team player, good shooter / driver

Edited by Lunatik20

ImAJuicyMango

GTAF Username: Robbie404
Social Club Username: Don_Verduci
Gaming ID(s): Don Verduci
GTA MP games played: GTA V, GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption
Other MP games played: Payday 2, CoD: Advanced Warfare, Battlefield 4, Minecraft, Halo: Reach, MLB 2k12
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
GTAF Activity: Online 1-2 Times Per Week
In-game Activity: Daily
Gang History on GTAF: Used To Own A Mafia (The Verduci Mafia). Retired from my job 2 days ago.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I am respectful to others on how I would like to be treated by others. I can be a good helping hand in a fight. I can be a personal pilot for the leader or something. I can also be a great gunman if needed.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I am a Freshman in High School. I was born in Tennessee, But currently live in Florida. I cannot always play GTA, but when I do, I try to stay active and engaged with my crew.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I'm a hardcore gamer. I play many other games, but my heart is with GTA V.
Anything else: It is best to contact me through Xbox Live, But I will be checking up on here. Please don't reply to this post on this forum, I will most likely NOT check back. But, you can message me.

Edited by Robbie404

GTAF Username: T3CH 9
Social Club Username: KinqKilo
Gaming ID(s): BlockBoy-Vin
Platform(s): PS4

Other MP games played: NBA 2K15
Timezone: EASTERN
GTAF Activity: On most of the time.
In-game Activity: On most of the time.
Gang History on GTAF: Been in a crew on Xbox 360. Now I have PS4.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I've got leadership skills, I'm active, and loyal. I can help recruit and form the gang/crew together.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm funny, active, and just a chill person in general. I like playing gta v. I've had it for xbox 360 but now that I have PS4, I'm sticking to gta v on there. I'm really looking for a crew and or, people to play with on GTA V. It gets boring alone on PS4.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I've had crew experience before, so it'd be nothing new.
Anything else: YES - I'M LOOKING FOR EITHER AN = MC, Gang, Or Mafia. If you have a police clan, that's fine as well. If your crew gang is just starting up, I can help you. Hope this helps.

chuckynorris33

GTAF Username: chuckynorris33
Social Club Username: Chuckynorris33
Gaming ID(s): Chuckynorris33
GTA MP games played: GTA IV-5
Other MP games played: Read dead, COD, BF, Fifa, 2K
Timezone Central
GTAF Activity: As often as possible
In-game Activity: Every day
Gang History on GTAF: Ive tried to join a few gangs but they never responded so i dont have any history
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Willing to do whatever is needed, im told im funny once i get to know you, will listen to higher ranking people
Tell us about yourself as a person: Ball is life xD I just do stuff when stuff is needed to be done
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I find my self playing games the majority of the time, pretty much anything.
Anything else: Would prefer a role playing type of gang

GTAF Username: KitSimpson
Social Club Username: BoA_Slash
Gaming ID(s): BoA Slash
Platform(s): Xbox One
Timezone: CST
In-game Activity: Everynight, sometimes during the day
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm a great shot
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm quiet and easy going

GTAF Username: JamezTyphoon
Social Club Username:JamezTyphoon
Gaming ID(s): JamezTyphoon
GTA MP games played: GTA 4 plus both the dlc's and GTA online
Other MP games played: Destiny
Timezone: EST(-5)
GTAF Activity: About three times a week
In-game Activity: Every evening for about 4-5 hours
Gang History on GTAF: none
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm the ultimate team player, I love doing team missions and jobs and making as a unit
Tell us about yourself as a person: Fun, wild, unique type of guy. I love to make people laugh and feel welcome
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Very dedicated to the objective at hand and willing to push myself to be better
Anything else: I'm just looking for a crew with good organization and does more then just kill people.

XboxPandaGirl

GTAF Username: XboxPandaGirl

Social Club Username: GroceryStore

Gaming ID(s): XboxPandaGirl

GTA MP games played: first game ever

Other MP games played: Too many to name

Timezone: Pacific

GTAF Activity: I love GTA but I stopped playing a while back now I'm making a comeback so I'll be on the forums a lot more.

In-game Activity: I play a good amount of time a week probably ever other day

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm a really good driver and I just like to have fun

Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm chill and laid back I love to game I'm not a total scrub which is good

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I used to play hardcore competitive but I became more of a recreational gamer the past two years

Anything else: Message me or add me on xbox

GTAF Username: RedHoodRasta

Social Club Username: RedHoodRasta

Gaming ID(s): PS4- RedHoodRasta, Xbox360- ATX Rastafari

GTA MP games played: GTA V, GTA IV

Other MP games played: Battlefield 4, Destiny, AC:Unity, the list runs forever..

Timezone: Central

GTAF Activity: Minimum of 4 times per week once recruited

In-game Activity: 60%

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Highly skilled gamer. I have a 2.3KD for BF4 and currently in a top BF clan. Also I'm an Admin for a 100+ member Destiny clan.

Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm a D1 athlete at Texas A&M. Pretty laid back but I like to play with people who are competent and also carry some skill.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Im an avid gamer and like to play video games to have a great time during my off hours.

Anything else: I'm looking to be a part of a dedicated clan that plays often and schedules alot of events, including clan vs. clan events.

GTAF Username: knightbmb
Social Club Username: knightbmb
Gaming ID(s): knightbmb
GTA MP games played: GTA IV, GTA V
Other MP games played: MLB: The show 14, Destiny
Timezone: Eastern
GTAF Activity: Frequent
In-game Activity: Usually daily
Gang History on GTAF: Vice President of The Irish Anarchists MC
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Racing, Survivor, Deathmatch, I like it all.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Weed smoking fellow
Anything else: Not only looking for an MC, I have interest in everything besides police crews. FTP

STILL AVAILABLE.

Edited by knightbmb