Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,040 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

AndyGanteks

Looking For A Crew? Free Agents Recruitment Topic

ddubz91
Posted (edited)

GTAF Username: ddubz91

Social Club Username: ddubz91

Platform: Have played for years on Xbox, currently starting over on PC, for a fresh start.

GTA MP games played: GTAV, that's it.

No other MP games played.

Timezone: Australia

GTA F Activity: a long time lurker, newb here though haha.

In game activity: I play pretty consistently everyday for a few hours, if not more.

No gang history.

How I can contribute: Even though I'm a newb on PC, I've done every single heist online. I'm pretty good at helping out anyone who needs it, I especially like helping others with heists, I/E and whatever they need. I'm not one to troll others or blow up other's cargo, I consider myself relatively a clean player who just likes to shoot the sh*t, chill and occasionally race and have fun!

Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm a chill Aussie guy who is new to PC gaming, and just looking for a cool group of people to play with and have fun in GTA.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I play frequently when I can, and I'm down to have fun and making friends whilst doing it.

Anything else: Even though PC isn't the safest way to play GTA, I'm really looking forward to something different and will probably be playing on invite only/friends and crew sessions. Not a believer in cheating, nor grinding all day. I don't need every single latest DLC car or whatever, I don't play to grind all the time. I'm down to have fun mostly!

Feel free to hit me up if anyone is interested!

Edited by ddubz91
Added bold to titles

BuckTheWorld_
Posted (edited)

GTAF Username: BuckTheWorld_
Social Club Username: BuckTheWorld_
Gaming ID(s): BuckTheWorld_

(CONSISTENCY!)
Platform(s): PS4
GTA MP games played: All of them so far!
Other MP games played: Haven't played any for a while actually... I'm a bit rusty.
Timezone: GMT
GTAF Activity: Minimal but trying to use more. Long time lurker.
In-game Activity: Again, minimal. Trying to get back into playing more frequently.
Gang History on GTAF: Was in one previously but again, wasn't very active on both sides. 
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I enjoy helping out in any tasks necessary. Flying is  my weakness so I tend to take a back seat with those kinds of missions (not too shabby with a Cargobob though!) Otherwise, down to help with anything. Enjoy racing the most.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Just a laid back, chilled dude really. Love music and a huge GTA fan from Day 1.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Same as above really! Quite a laid back player and don't get to play as much as I would like to due to hashtag life but play as often as I can.
Anything else: Really just looking for a crew/friends who can help with upping my rep and earning some money. Happy to do some races, missions and really want to start Heists as I've never done them, despite been playing GTA Online since it launched on the XB360. A bit rusty so some patience might be needed but I can get into the swing of things really quickly. Let's get it!

Found a crew now and they're awesome!

Edited by BuckTheWorld_
Formatting

MR_N_V_S

GTAF Username: MR_N_V_S
Social Club Username: Chris-_-Games
Gaming ID(s): Chris-_-Games
Platform(s): PlayStation 4
GTA MP games played: GTA Online? Lol
Other MP games played: Overwatch
Timezone: EDT
GTAF Activity: Show Your Character Thread/ Rate The Character Above You
In-game Activity: A little bit of everything
Gang History on GTAF: None
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I feel like I can bring people together to share a good time.
Tell us about yourself as a person: My personality is unlike any other I can assure you that.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I’m a god.
Anything else: Nope

ToxicSparkerMGAC
43 minutes ago, MR_N_V_S said:

GTAF Username: MR_N_V_S
Social Club Username: Chris-_-Games
Gaming ID(s): Chris-_-Games
Platform(s): PlayStation 4
GTA MP games played: GTA Online? Lol
Other MP games played: Overwatch
Timezone: EDT
GTAF Activity: Show Your Character Thread/ Rate The Character Above You
In-game Activity: A little bit of everything
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I feel like I can bring people together to share a good time.
Tell us about yourself as a person: My personality is unlike any other I can assure you that.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I’m a god.
Anything else: Nope

Add me on psn: ToxicSparkerMGAC! I'd like to tell you a little about my crew, and I think you'd be a great fit

confederatestatesgta

well im back looking for a crew again. i tried making my own and that ended terribly. nobody seemed interested. and the only other member turned out to be a jerk. so it didint work out. why is it so hard to find nice friendly people on gta?

GTAF Username: confederatestatesgta
Social Club Username deidara1336:
Gaming ID(s): pm me for it if you are interested in me joining your crew
Platform(s): ps4
GTA MP games played: gta 4 multiplayer and its episodes and gta online.
Other MP games played: all main call of dutys, red dead redemption mp, max payne 3 mp, and playstation home back when it was on ps3.

Age: early twenties although nobody believes me because of my voice.

Timezone: eastern time zone

GTAF Activity: daily

In-game Activity: very often

Gang History on GTAF: i have joined a few groups but some of the people were rude to me so i left.

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: i am loyal and will have your back in a fight. im a good pilot and am pretty good in a gunfight. i am down to do ceo/mc stuff. car meets, deathmatches and adversary modes. i dont do heists. i also like military and police stuff. i would also want to do crew wars too.

Tell us about yourself as a person: i am a nice and friendly person. i try to help people when i can and i hate being insulted. basically if you are nice to me then i am nice to you. i am also pretty mature. despite my voice i am not a kid. i act my age.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer:i have been gaming for a while. i started gaming online in 2009 with gta 4. im a chill gamer and i try to make friends. i get bullied a lot online because most people think im a kid. because of that they underestimate me. i dont have many friends.

Anything else: i am just looking for a group of people to hang out with and have fun on gta online. it could be a aircraft crew military police offroading or criminal. most importantly i just want to belong and fit in. the only thing im not that great at is driving. i dont do races that much. but i dont mind racing. i dont mind car meets or cruising. i do like to offroad though. thats about it. thanks for reading this. if you are interested in me joining your crew just send a reply on this thread i dont usually use my social club account.

ToxicSparkerMGAC
1 hour ago, confederatestatesgta said:

I'm interested! Add me on PSN ToxicSparkerMGAC!

well im back looking for a crew again. i tried making my own and that ended terribly. nobody seemed interested. and the only other member turned out to be a jerk. so it didint work out. why is it so hard to find nice friendly people on gta?

GTAF Username: confederatestatesgta
Social Club Username deidara1336:
Gaming ID(s): pm me for it if you are interested in me joining your crew
Platform(s): ps4
GTA MP games played: gta 4 multiplayer and its episodes and gta online.
Other MP games played: all main call of dutys, red dead redemption mp, max payne 3 mp, and playstation home back when it was on ps3.

Age: early twenties although nobody believes me because of my voice.

Timezone: eastern time zone

GTAF Activity: daily

In-game Activity: very often

Gang History on GTAF: i have joined a few groups but some of the people were rude to me so i left.

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: i am loyal and will have your back in a fight. im a good pilot and am pretty good in a gunfight. i am down to do ceo/mc stuff. car meets, deathmatches and adversary modes. i dont do heists. i also like military and police stuff. i would also want to do crew wars too.

Tell us about yourself as a person: i am a nice and friendly person. i try to help people when i can and i hate being insulted. basically if you are nice to me then i am nice to you. i am also pretty mature. despite my voice i am not a kid. i act my age.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer:i have been gaming for a while. i started gaming online in 2009 with gta 4. im a chill gamer and i try to make friends. i get bullied a lot online because most people think im a kid. because of that they underestimate me. i dont have many friends.

Anything else: i am just looking for a group of people to hang out with and have fun on gta online. it could be a aircraft crew military police offroading or criminal. most importantly i just want to belong and fit in. the only thing im not that great at is driving. i dont do races that much. but i dont mind racing. i dont mind car meets or cruising. i do like to offroad though. thats about it. thanks for reading this. if you are interested in me joining your crew just send a reply on this thread i dont usually use my social club account.

Imm 

ToxicEnigma

GTAF Username: ToxicEnigma
Social Club Username: FhantomX
Gaming ID(s): Steam: ToxicEnigma, PS4: M4Y0219, XBox: ImDedNow32.
Platform(s): PC
GTA MP games played: GTA V
Other MP games played: Currently just GTA & very little Ark SE
Timezone: EST
GTAF Activity: New Member 
In-game Activity: 2-4 times a week, depending on my schedule.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I will do about anything needed IG. I have nothing to offer other than my service. I am fairly new at the game and only have a few hours online. 
Tell us about yourself as a person: I am married with 4 children. I work in an IT department at our local k - 12 schools and volunteer with music and athletic functions. What time I have left I use to take care of my house, my kids and game on. 
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I game. What else is there to say. I play solo, I play MMOs, I have been in large gaming clans and in small groups with various roles in each. From being a low member to running a clan division of 50+ members. I love gaming and do it whenever I am not filling out apps to find people with similar interest and doing what has been mentioned. 
Anything else: I only want to join with others that are not complete... just fill that in yourself. I'm not into people who mod and cheat so they can kill everyone or win or whatever it is that they want to do while modding to ruin the fun for others. I would like to be able to do runs together for supplies, heists, and all of the other things that the game provides. I haven't gone far into it, but I know that it is a pain in the arse to do anything alone, especially with as little time as I have into it currently. Most of my game time is late evening (8-10PM est) or whenever I can get on during the weekends. Sometimes, I can play most of the day on weekends, others maybe not at all. 

Thanks, 

Toxic

SirFargo

GTAF Username: SirFargo
Social Club Username: Fargo87
Gaming ID(s): Steam: Fargo/robincroneld https://steamcommunity.com/id/robincroneld/ 
Platform(s): PC
GTA MP games played: GTA V
Other MP games played: Nothing, mostly GTA V.
Timezone: GMT+1 (Sweden)
GTAF Activity: Been around for quite some time. But havent logged in for years. Now im back in GTA V and need a good crew!
In-game Activity: 2-4 times per week, mostly evenings. Depends on family-stuff. Got two kids.
Gang History on GTAF: None
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Im a fairly experienced player, i got most of the guns (rockets, grenades, smg, assault, sniper etc). I have done several heists and are familiar with them. Im careful and aware of my suroundings and a great teammember. I love good teamwork!
Tell us about yourself as a person: Im married to a wonderful woman, got two kids. One 3 years old and one 1 years old. Im studying as a Software-tester. Love to relax with videogames in the evening.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I have been a gamer for as long as i remember. I begun around 7 years old. Been playing all the GTA´s, even the original one. And a bunch of other games of course.  But GTA has always been closer to my heart.
Anything else: I want to join a crew with great teamwork, that help eachother complete goals and have fun. I really want to find some guys to play heists with. Doing heists with randoms is just aweful. There are so many bad players in GTA. And with bad i mean badly skilled. And as a parent its important to clearify that i dont want to join a crew who forces me to play several hours / day. Because i simply dont got the time. So a crew with other parents would be sweet. But not important.

Thanks, 

SirFargo

Edited by SirFargo