Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

      1. Events
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Classique

The Returning Player Bonus Wiki and Service Thread

Recommended Posts

Classique
9 minutes ago, macpo333 said:

Hi. I've purchased the GTA V for PS4 last week and I really want to have the returning player content. Can you please help me ? I already feel stupid that epic games made game free 1 week after I bought it. Please help me

Heyo!

Yes I can. However, your GTAForums account has to have 50 active posts, and be a registered user for two weeks. :) 

 

Don't feel stupid! Epic Games did not offer GTA V for free on PS4 afterall, only on PC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
macpo333
1 minute ago, Classique said:

Heyo!

Yes I can. However, your GTAForums account has to have 50 active posts, and be a registered user for two weeks. :) 

 

Don't feel stupid! Epic Games did not offer GTA V for free on PS4 afterall, only on PC.

Can't you please make an exception and wait me for 1 week ? I really can't wait to enjoy the extra content please help me. I view the forum without making an account for years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
2 minutes ago, macpo333 said:

Can't you please make an exception and wait me for 1 week ? I really can't wait to enjoy the extra content please help me. I view the forum without making an account for years. 

The rules are ancient and are set in stone. In fact, just a few weeks ago, the original rule was 100 active posts, but was decided against due to the outbreak.

On top of that, if I publically gave you an exception, then everyone else wants an exception - and, to be frank, I don't have a lot of time on my hands anyway.

 

The only exception you can do is buy your own PS3/XBox 360 console and a copy of GTA V, and do the missions yourself. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
macpo333
1 minute ago, Classique said:

The rules are ancient and are set in stone. In fact, just a few weeks ago, the original rule was 100 active posts, but was decided against due to the outbreak.

On top of that, if I publically gave you an exception, then everyone else wants an exception - and, to be frank, I don't have a lot of time on my hands anyway.

 

The only exception you can do is buy your own PS3/XBox 360 console and a copy of GTA V, and do the missions yourself. :/

Thanks for replying man. You're doing a great work. Guess I'll have to play GTA slowly to wait for 2 weeks :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
m0b0ss

Pc player here

 

Queue

 

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • m0b0ss
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.