Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Classique

The Returning Player Bonus Wiki and Service Thread

Recommended Posts

anzial

Sorry for venting. Rockstar is just makes me feel so powerless. Yeah, they got my money and now they could care less. I'm still in the fight though, bombarding them with messages to get this fixed, ignoring their thick-headedness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
risefox

Queue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anzial

Sorry but I have to vent again. The f*ckers at Rockstar are now making me jumps through the hoops to prove that I don't have the RPB. They are making me make videos of how I do NOT have the RPB in game, both online and in SP. This is getting ridiculous beyond any measure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
16 minutes ago, anzial said:

Sorry but I have to vent again. The f*ckers at Rockstar are now making me jumps through the hoops to prove that I don't have the RPB. They are making me make videos of how I do NOT have the RPB in game, both online and in SP. This is getting ridiculous beyond any measure.

At this point, I would drop the ticket if it was me. I KNOW they cannot add the Returning Player Bonus to players accounts, as it's a server-sided DLC that is 100% automatic. 

If needed, I have some time very soon if you'd like to queue up. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anzial

What I dearly like is to publish the entire line of my discussion with what, 7 different reps at this point? It's just so ridiculous I can't be believe. Considering the horror stories about the customer support from this company and how management treats their employees, I just wonder how they still stay in business? I think someone like EA buying them out would be a huge improvement, and that's saying something considering how bad EA itself is. Yeah, I would queue up but I'm not finished with them yet. I just want to see how far will they go with their excuses and now ridiculous demands. This will definitely make an entertaining read on reddit or something.

Edited by anzial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
6 minutes ago, anzial said:

What I dearly like is to publish the entire line of my discussion with what, 7 different reps at this point? It's just so ridiculous I can't be believe. Considering the horror stories about the customer support from this company and how management treats their employees, I just wonder how they still stay in business? I think someone like EA buying them out would be a huge improvement, and that's saying something considering how bad EA itself is. Yeah, I would queue up but I'm not finished with them yet. I just want to see how far will they go with their excuses and now ridiculous demands. This will definitely make an entertaining read on reddit or something.

I agree with everything above, especially the Reddit part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulbrock

queue please :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yetinator

Queue please

Edited by Yetinator
Have requeued

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yetinator

Nevermind just now, it seems you need 20, not 10 posts anymore to send messages; I'll be back eventually once I'm there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danosky

Queue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Knights7.7.7

Is this service still active? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
1 hour ago, Knights7.7.7 said:

Is this service still active? 

it sure is :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Knights7.7.7
On 2/21/2019 at 5:42 AM, Classique said:

it sure is :) 

So for starters, I need to give you my rs and psn account then be active for 1 month and present in 10 threads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
2 hours ago, Knights7.7.7 said:

So for starters, I need to give you my rs and psn account then be active for 1 month and present in 10 threads

The rules are made to represent an "active" GTAForummer. Do with it as you will. 

I do not need your Social Club details. Just do everything I'm asking you to do in the Spoilers near the top of the OP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yetinator

Queue

 

(Rightio let's try this again, now with 20 posts made 🙃)

 

Edit: Thanks heaps Classique, worked a treat! Really appreciate your hard work!

Edited by Yetinator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Knights7.7.7
On 2/22/2019 at 6:46 PM, Classique said:

The rules are made to represent an "active" GTAForummer. Do with it as you will. 

I do not need your Social Club details. Just do everything I'm asking you to do in the Spoilers near the top of the OP. 

Also. I already played the game as a new player on ps4 for the first time does this mean I have to make a new psn account or not? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
48 minutes ago, Knights7.7.7 said:

Also. I already played the game as a new player on ps4 for the first time does this mean I have to make a new psn account or not? 

You do not. :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Knights7.7.7
On 2/24/2019 at 10:27 PM, Classique said:

You do not. :)  

Sorry if I am a bit ignorant at this and may be bugging you. But correct me, you need a psn account plus a rsc account right? So where does my rsc plays? Or you really just need the psn account? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
3 hours ago, Knights7.7.7 said:

Sorry if I am a bit ignorant at this and may be bugging you. But correct me, you need a psn account plus a rsc account right? So where does my rsc plays? Or you really just need the psn account? 

I only need the PSN account, nothing else. The whole process is really not complicated at all (thankfully!). Your Social Club does not play a role for me. The only thing you need Social Club for, is to link the PSN account. :)  

 

And please, you're not bugging at all, always happy to share my knowledge!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CanadianMuscle

Does the returning player bonus stay if you unlink the account associated with it? The PSN I have linked is essentially useless to me at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anzial
On 2/26/2019 at 3:30 AM, CanadianMuscle said:

Does the returning player bonus stay if you unlink the account associated with it? The PSN I have linked is essentially useless to me at this point.

No. You unlink it, you lose it. Albeit if it does stay inactive too long, it may still deactivate RPB anyways, happened to me with my old XBOX 360 account

On 2/26/2019 at 3:25 AM, Classique said:

And please, you're not bugging at all, always happy to share my knowledge!

Confirmed, he is the true star of the show, always here and willing to help, he is the true source of knowledge on this, the Rockstar got nothing on him😎. BTW, thanks again for the help :) Going through the playthrough, enjoying my RPB, except for the darn mammoth patriot which refuses spawn by the radio station, I got it only once over like a 100 tries lol.

Edited by anzial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowphanto

Queue! Thank you so much for doing this Classique!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Knights7.7.7

Queue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yunggunna

I really need your help i pre orderd gta for the ps3 but never had internet or a social club .. 

but now . i re bought gta for the ps4 brand new and i did the monkey mosaics just to find out i can’t get the car without being a returning player . i read the qualifications and this is my first day with this account and i’m ready to wait a month but  i want you to know i’m serious about this and it means a lot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tekno1

Hi, umm, do you mean that my GTA Forums account or my Rockstar Social Club account needs to be one month or older?
Also what does the "maximum of 10 active posts" mean? Shouldnt it be a minimum of 10 active posts? And with active posts, what makes a post active and also a post as in a comment or a thread?

I dont use any forums, social media etc, so i dont understand the terms, tho not understanding the terms might also be because i am very very sick atm and running on painkillers and not being able to think, focus, etc, and also the fact that i dont use any forums, social media etc makes this a bit difficult for me. Sorry if my questions are confusing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Tekno1 said:

Hi, umm, do you mean that my GTA Forums account or my Rockstar Social Club account needs to be one month or older?
Also what does the "maximum of 10 active posts" mean? Shouldnt it be a minimum of 10 active posts? And with active posts, what makes a post active and also a post as in a comment or a thread?

I dont use any forums, social media etc, so i dont understand the terms, tho not understanding the terms might also be because i am very very sick atm and running on painkillers and not being able to think, focus, etc, and also the fact that i dont use any forums, social media etc makes this a bit difficult for me. Sorry if my questions are confusing

Hey Tek!

Yes, I meant your GTAForums account, sorry! This has now been specified in the original thread, thank you for letting me know.

The same applies for the post amount - you need between X and 10 amount of posts on GTAForums to be able to PM other members. I have now corrected this to 'roughly 10 active posts'.

 

If you need specifications on my and GTAForums' terms, I'll try to explain them as simple as I can :)

 

Edit: I hope you're okay, since you're on painkillers! I'm sorry to hear you're sick :(

Edited by Classique

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tekno1
2 minutes ago, Classique said:

Hey Tek!

Yes, I meant your GTAForums account, sorry! This has now been specified in the original thread, thank you for letting me know.

The same applies for the post amount - you need between X and 10 amount of posts on GTAForums to be able to PM other members. I have now corrected this to 'roughly 10 active posts'.

 

If you need specifications on my and GTAForums' terms, I'll try to explain them as simple as I can :)

 

Edit: I hope you're okay, since you're on painkillers! I'm sorry to hear you're sick :(

Just a very strong flu, nothing to worry about. And allright, but what makes a post active and is the post a comment or a thread? Like do i make 10 comments in threads around the forums or do i make 10 threads that get a certain amount of comments or...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
8 minutes ago, Tekno1 said:

Just a very strong flu, nothing to worry about. And allright, but what makes a post active and is the post a comment or a thread? Like do i make 10 comments in threads around the forums or do i make 10 threads that get a certain amount of comments or...?

Ah, glad it's not so serious :)

posts = comments + threads. 

Overall, the service I offer is for active GTAForummers only, but I had to set a limit on what an 'active' GTAForummer is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tekno1
3 minutes ago, Classique said:

Ah, glad it's not so serious :)

posts = comments + threads. 

Overall, the service I offer is for active GTAForummers only, but I had to set a limit on what an 'active' GTAForummer is. 

So uhh... if this is only for people who use this forum actively, would the moral choice be to look for help with this elsewhere? Since, you know, i doubt that im ever going to use this forum actively. Im probably just going to come here for some bug threads or troubleshooting threads, once in a while when having issues with the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
13 minutes ago, Tekno1 said:

So uhh... if this is only for people who use this forum actively, would the moral choice be to look for help with this elsewhere? Since, you know, i doubt that im ever going to use this forum actively. Im probably just going to come here for some bug threads or troubleshooting threads, once in a while when having issues with the game.

All up to you, really. The mentioned rules are set in stone, so follow those, and you should be good! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.