Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,362 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Classique

The Returning Player Bonus Wiki and Service Thread

Tawer

Queue (again)

Classique

So, I got returning player perks on my Xbox One game, but say I want to get a PC version, will I get returning player perks on that as well?

Yes, as long as you link your XBox Gamertag to your Social Club :)

Hi guys!

Well, first I'd like to deeply apologize for taking this long to get to your requests. :( I've had so much stuff to focus on, and I've been... off-center of myself, to say the least.

But I'd like to remind you all that I have not fortotten you; I always finish what I start :)

So with that being said, I hope you guys have a wonderful day, and I'll make the RPB happen for you in the very near future for sure!

Cheers, and thank you for understanding :)

Classique

Finally done with all your requests! Again, I'm deeply sorry it took ~2 months for some of you. Real life stuff happens :/

Have a good one! :santa:

psybreeze

Ok, I can't believe I found this topic, I'm literally smiling so much, it hurts :D Praise be to you, random nice guy in the world :D

Classique

Ok, I can't believe I found this topic, I'm literally smiling so much, it hurts :D Praise be to you, random nice guy in the world :D

No problem! :santa:

Edited by Classique

psybreeze

Queue

Molakox

Thanks all working but i find issue: the bonus don't work in saves download from internet.

Classique

Thanks all working but i find issue: the bonus don't work in saves download from internet.

I'm not sure if I understand the issue you're having. Could you please explain further?

Pvt.McKain

Queue. Thanks for doing this!

Shaun_Stein

The question with the Queue:

Is this offer still available?

med venlig hilsen

Shaun

Classique

The question with the Queue:

Is this offer still available?

med venlig hilsen

Shaun

Hey!

Yes, my service is still available, but only for accounts who are older than two weeks :)

Molakox

I'm not sure if I understand the issue you're having. Could you please explain further?

If you download save 100% from the internet the bonus don't work. The bonus work only in personal-create saves.

Becko

Queue.

simond1986

hi im not sure if youve gotten to me yet but ithink i made a mistake i accidentlyl inked it to my ps4 game but i already have the bonuses there so is there any way to link it to my xbox one game?

Classique

hi im not sure if youve gotten to me yet but ithink i made a mistake i accidentlyl inked it to my ps4 game but i already have the bonuses there so is there any way to link it to my xbox one game?

If you've linked both the PSN account and your XBox gamertag to your Social Club, you should also have the RPB for your XBox One :santa:

simond1986

arite thanks a million buddy ur a freakin trooper!

wixud

Queue

LuxQSD

Question: Can I still access the Wildlife Photography mission on my 100% save? I've already killed Beverly on that one and I'm not sure if it's possible to trigger it since I shouldn't be able to receive his text message, as far as I'm aware. Apologies if this has been answered already.

Classique

Question: Can I still access the Wildlife Photography mission on my 100% save? I've already killed Beverly on that one and I'm not sure if it's possible to trigger it since I shouldn't be able to receive his text message, as far as I'm aware. Apologies if this has been answered already.

Hey, thanks for your question!

In fact, the Wildlife Photography Challenge and Beverly has nothing to do with each other. You'll randomly reveive an email to your in-game phone, telling you that you've been selected to join the Photography Challenge :)

If you're unsure if you have the Wildlife Photography Challenge unlocked, you can browse through your Phone Contacts; if a contact named 'Wildlife Photography' shows up, the challenge is still on, and you're free to watch a YouTube guide I mean begin the challenge yourself :lol:

Cheers :santa:

kidtwist81

Classique i have a quick question on the RPB. I believe (due to the rewards seen above) i have done this for myself as I migrated my GTA account over to PC from the old xbox. However I am not sure where to get the Sea Plane from? Is it Pegasus and can I store it in a hangar as a personal aeroplane? is it like the one you get in the delivery missions (meth, coke etc) also?

cheers for the help.

Classique

Classique i have a quick question on the RPB. I believe (due to the rewards seen above) i have done this for myself as I migrated my GTA account over to PC from the old xbox. However I am not sure where to get the Sea Plane from? Is it Pegasus and can I store it in a hangar as a personal aeroplane? is it like the one you get in the delivery missions (meth, coke etc) also?

cheers for the help.

Heyo!

Keep in mind that you do not need to transfer your account to obtain the RPB - all you need is a linked XBox gamertag/PSN which has completed the two first Story mode missions :)

And regarding your question with the Dodo Seaplane;

1. You can purchase the Dodo Seaplane from the Elitá's Travel website both in GTA V and GTA Online. In GTA Online, the plane costs $500.000, but if you have the RPB unlocked, you'll be able to purchase the Dodo Seaplane at no cost.

2. To continue my answer #1, the Dodo Seaplane is also a Pegasus Vehicle. Since it's a Pegasus Aircraft, it can be stored inside your Personal Hangar in GTA Online, where you'll be able to respray it and change its liveries!

3. And yes, it is the same plane as the ones you use to deliver your Motorcycle Business products :D

Cheers! :santa:

Edited by Classique

LuxQSD

Hey, thanks for your question!

In fact, the Wildlife Photography Challenge and Beverly has nothing to do with each other. You'll randomly reveive an email to your in-game phone, telling you that you've been selected to join the Photography Challenge :)

If you're unsure if you have the Wildlife Photography Challenge unlocked, you can browse through your Phone Contacts; if a contact named 'Wildlife Photography' shows up, the challenge is still on, and you're free to watch a YouTube guide I mean begin the challenge yourself :lol:

Cheers :santa:

Thank you. I was afraid that I was going to have to start a new save if I wanted to do that. I wouldn't put it past Rockstar since there are already 2 missable random events in the game. I know that I don't have the bonus yet, I was just worried that I wouldn't be able to get that true 100% on my save file. But for now...I wait for my 14 day mark...

LuxQSD

And the wait is over! Queue!

giannism13

Queue

Shaun_Stein

Hej again!

(I'm not so often online.)

In the last days i had a little bit time to play GTA.

And in one of my "freeplays" i had found one of these "monkey-mosaics".

On the next day, i'd found another one.

And when i photographed it with the ingame-Smartphone, there came the "1 of 50 mosaics"-information.

But how can it be?

Came it with one of these updates?

And is there any possibility how i can check if any other RPB-Content is actually installed (without having the full 100%)?

best regards / med venlig hilsen

Shaun

Edit:

I'd forget to write, that i don't own the RPB and was very surprised about it.

Edited by Shaun_Stein

Classique

Hej again!

(I'm not so often online.)

In the last days i had a little bit time to play GTA.

And in one of my "freeplays" i had found one of these "monkey-mosaics".

On the next day, i'd found another one.

And when i photographed it with the ingame-Smartphone, there came the "1 of 50 mosaics"-information.

But how can it be?

Came it with one of these updates?

And is there any possibility how i can check if any other RPB-Content is actually installed (without having the full 100%)?

best regards / med venlig hilsen

Shaun

Edit:

I'd forget to write, that i don't own the RPB and was very surprised about it.

Heyo!

Yes, the Monkey Mosaics are actually a part of the normal game, and you can take pictures of the mosaics, which will count as a completed objective. This challenge is not required for 100% completion of the game.

What the RPB unlocks is the Random Event where the artist shows up in the alley near Los Santos Customs, and once you've met the criterias, you'll unlock the Go Go Monkey Blista as a reward. :)

Cheers! :santa:

Xgen

Hello.

I had a friends psn account to link on my rockstar social club account for the RPB, but when i logged in nothing showed up, so i have some info/questions:

1. Does it take a while untill i get the rewards?

2. Does the psn account have to have gta 5 installed and a save file on it? (My friend no longer owns the ps3, the game was on CD, he did play quite a bunch)

Stiopanian
Hi ,please help my with this . :panic:
I'm interested in the returning content. Because i like muscle cars and planes.
I like the waterplane dodo, because it's the only plane for the water. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm on PC so I made a PSN account and I'll send you the details through PM or Social Club :r*: (email and password)

Sadly i can't pm you, because i'm a new user. Can you pm me?

So don't hesitate to send me a message about the Returning Player Bonus!
Cheers everyone!

Classique

Hello.

I had a friends psn account to link on my rockstar social club account for the RPB, but when i logged in nothing showed up, so i have some info/questions:

1. Does it take a while untill i get the rewards?

2. Does the psn account have to have gta 5 installed and a save file on it? (My friend no longer owns the ps3, the game was on CD, he did play quite a bunch)

1. The rewards should be given immediately after you've linked the account.

2. The PSN itself does not need to have a save game, or the game installed to obtain the RPB. All you need is the 'Welcome to Los Santos' trophy. :)

I deeply apologize for my very late reply :(

Hi ,please help my with this . :panic:
I'm interested in the returning content. Because i like muscle cars and planes.
I like the waterplane dodo, because it's the only plane for the water. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm on PC so I made a PSN account and I'll send you the details through PM or Social Club :r*: (email and password)

Sadly i can't pm you, because i'm a new user. Can you pm me?

So don't hesitate to send me a message about the Returning Player Bonus!
Cheers everyone!

I understand that you wish to unlock the RPB, and that you are a big fan of muscle cars and the Dodo Seaplane, but please read my rules regarding my service - My service becomes available once your GTAForums account is more than two weeks old. What I'm trying to do is to "make" you an active GTAForummer, so I'm sure-ish that you won't "just" make your account, wait two weeks, get the RPB and never log in again. To word it better, the service is for active GTAForums users only.

To be able to PM me, you need to have at least 10 active posts on GTAForums.

And no, I cannot PM members who are in the 'New Members' group.

Cheers :)

Stiopanian

Hi there again :lol: I m here also for mods and guides triks for GTA series .

Yes I wish to unlock the RPB :) I apologize for my :panic: PANIC bat I really want this.

I will be more than two weeks time on GTAForums. I will tray to be more then an active GTAForummer .

Thenks for all Cheers .

<<<<<See you in two weeks :lol: