Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,727 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Zello

The Mikhail Faustin Appreciation Thread

Zello

"Be careful, Dimitri. Be f*cking careful."

"You be careful... you're getting crazy."

"That's the way it works. I am angry, you are calm. I scare, you reason. It works..."

"Yes, but you've angered the wrong people."

"Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..."

Zello

GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!

Zello

None of you will survive in this country without me!

theGTAking101

I'd like for this thread to make a comeback, because Faustin is that great of a character that he needs more appreciating! I truly think he's one of the best characters in the whole series.

Zello
Posted (edited)

I wonder if he cared for Vlad or did he really just keep him around to f*ck his sister. Also how did Vlad's sister look like? I'm just thinking she's Vlad with long hair and lipstick.

Edited by Zello

Posted (edited)

I wonder if he cared for Vlad or did he really just keep him around to f*ck his sister. Also how did Vlad's sister look like? I'm just thinking she's Vlad with long hair and lipstick.

I think he used to care about him but ultimately he became a trainwreck and stopped caring about anyone at all, with the exception of his daughter perhaps. Then again, it was more about respect rather than father/daughter love. Oh and Dimitri of course, but their roots go way deeper thah those between Mikhail and Vlad.

Vlad's sister must've been a walking potato. Mikhail probably f*cked her because a hole is a hole.

Edited by fashion

Zello

If Niko didn't kill him I think he would have died after overdosing on all those drugs he was taking.

TheOneLibertonian

I still stand by my opinion that Faustin is one of the most intriguing and compelling characters in GTA IV. I felt that when Niko meets Faustin for the first time, that is when the story fully kicks in.

Mikhail might be a unhinged crazy sociopath with a short fuse, but what struck me in particular with his character is his admission of brotherhood and loyalty. Sure he did a lot of terrible things and treated people like sh*t, but he was mostly straight to people around him. He is one of the few people within the game that realized how far can money and drugs can take over people and turn them into monsters whilst accepting and knowing that he is one himself. Greed was both part of his rise to power and eventually led to his demise.

What a captivating and tragic character he was and paved the way for the things to come within the story.

Zello
Posted (edited)

[Video]

He really did think of Dimitri as a brother. When Niko sits down at the table.

"Hey! My brother, and Niko. Good."

Edited by Zello

SanLiberty

When Martin Madrazo appeared for the first time, he suddenly reminded me of Mr. Faustin. I was so excited and hoped he will take a big part in the storyline. Well, we all know how it went out...I´m still pissed about that missed opportunity, lol.

Yup. Sadly, his only real use was in GTA Online. "Sounds fun" -Niko Bellic voice

When he's talking about how he spoiled his daughter

giphy.gif

The way he raises his arms lol

I swear that guy in the middle (Hitman looking dude) shot Roman. Perhaps, when Mikhail Faustin was killed he went to work for Dimirti?

It is the same guy, since he looks very similar and according to GTA wiki it's the same guy.

Zello
Posted (edited)

Faustin was an excellent character, and I think it would have been awesome if that early in the game, we could elect to side with Dimitri or Mikhail. Either the way to story could pan out similarly, you know Bulgarin comes back on the scene, Niko and Roman get burnt out of Hove Beach, move to Bohan so on and so forth, but because of an early choice, the reasons for Niko meeting Liz Torres and other future contacts change, all whilst maintaining a relationship with Faustin as a hitman contracted out to the Pegorino's later in the story and so on and so forth. I do prefer having a set storyline however when it was first announced we had the choice to kill one of two characters at certain points in the story, I'd hoped it'd be a lasting choice rather than change a few lines of dialogue.

If Faustin survived I don't think he'd be friendly with Bulgaran like Dimitri was. Bulgarin would have to take Faustin's empire by force and there could be a war between them either that or Petrovic teams up with Bulgarin and they go after Faustin and in turn Niko who still does work for Faustin. Edited by Zello

TWIST_OF_HATE

Drunk, overdoze, aggressive, impulsive.

Bit*hing his wife.
He killed Andrey, his fellow body.

Shoot Roman.

Decided to kill Kenny's son for no real reason.

Not much appreciation for him from me.

Crossbones

He is definitely one of my favorite character in the  entire GTA series. He is a psychopath, but a well-written pyschopath. He is scary, intimidating and pertains to senseless violence. It would have been so awesome if we got a dlc about him, like the time he arrived Liberty City with his family and Dimitri and creating a crime empire and then how he got addicted to coke and alcohol. 

ThatBenGuy

I used to be rather neutral with Mikhail, but now that I think of it, he’s a pretty great character to me! :) I honestly think it would’ve been cool if you got to pick that early on in the game whether to kill Mikhail or kill Dimitri, sort of like how you get to later on in the game kill either Playboy X or Dwayne, or kill either Francis or Derrick. That would’ve also then probably made Ray Bulgarin the main antagonist of the game instead. However, then it would’ve made it pretty hard to determine who exactly would be the main antagonist of TBOGT..

Tao Cheng

If GTAIV ever has some sort of prequel showing Faustin and Dimitri's story, then I have a feeling that Faustin isn't always ruthless. My guess is that his wife and Dimitri did something in the past to make him bitter. Kind of like the transition of Ray from GTA LCS to GTAIII.