1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Name your most creative/impress GTA Kill

SoggyVictim

Playing with a few friends wearing my Turtle Beach headset. Kept hearing a droning sound. I saw a random dot on the mini map and aimed in that direction with a sniper rifle. I was on one of the tall buildings, Maze, IAA, etc. All I could see was a 4 wheeler cruising around. He was too far for his character to spawn. A few more minutes of his droning engine sound through the city and I took aim once more. Same thing, no body, just vehicle. I took the shot and got the kill. He messaged me calling me a cheater. Poor kid. 100% lucky shot.

I've also sniped a player out of a bi-plane. Didn't even know it was a player. I thought I could hopefully get the plane to land and steal it. Oops.

You know what; jets. I still get all tingly any time I take down a jet. Doesn't matter if I'm on foot or in a Chopper, still gives me a smile.

I retired as CEO and I forgot my associate was still in the buzzard when they reclaimed it, and it said I killed them. Not really creative nor was it intentional but I laughed my ass off because they had no idea I retired.

Edited by Candy Suxxx

I was in a public session just watching the endless freeroam battles, I kept seeing this players name popping up on the feed, "this_guy" has taken the easy way out, over and over.

Well someone finally managed to kill him before he fell on his sword again. So what did he do? He ran for a tank of course, as soon as I saw the tank i called my insurgent and this was the result:

A couple stick out..Similar to the user above but minus the off radar and the Insurgent. Was cruising with my new GTA buddy when I noticed a tank appear on the radar. Its a player I have had a run in with a few times before, the sort who carries on like a pork chop on the mic when getting killed (worth riling him up just to hear him go off) and loves nothing more going in and out of passive when the going gets tough only to try and spring a surprise kill on you by popping out again.

He is near the movie studio plastering someone so we go drive at him, in a beat up car of some sorts and proceed to circle the block a number of times tossing stickies left and right. Guy is half decent in PvP but can't shoot a feck off big tank cannon to save his life, repeatedly missing us at close range. Third sticky hits home and the tank is a smoldering wreck moments later. Cue tirades of invective in my direction haha.

The one that was really cool was when I somehow became the target of three bozos in an insurgent pickup. Had been engaged in a sniping duel with another player when one other chimes in. I get too careless and am picked off as I near the edge of the building behind the fire station near Tinsel Towers? Respawn down below and a couple of minutes later this player is in an Insurgent with two others making a beeline for me. I stand my ground and decide to hit them with RPG's. I die off course but another player does me a favour and blasts them with their RPG and kills them all, getting them out of the vehicle. They aren't done yet, all three running in my direction. Never been ganged up before at this point but manage to soundly whip all three as they blindly charged down alleyways as I lure them into traps and eliminate them one by one. Got a little careless though and died several times. Anyway, one of the players has re spawned down by the carpark behind Burton LSC after getting done by cops. The main instigator has buggered off but returns a minute later, this time with a crew buddy, hurtling down the main drag. I go off radar, thinking off escaping but catch sight of the guy idling from the top of the street. I whip out my RPG for one last kill, only I don't aim properly. Never mind; the nose of a cop car is just visible from behind the corner and the RPG slams into it. Its wrecked, the idling player is wrecked and at that instant, the two guys coming back for more pull up right behind the exploding cop car and are vaporized as well.

I love landing those blind sniper shots. You know when you are leading someone and they run behind a bush or car but you calculate where they are going to be and fire getting your kill.

Minigun spammer vs Heavy :lol:

P5RDhai.gif

Need a quicker getaway car!

uEHJQSr.gif

Mail delivery through the Kuruma window slot!

GtnxrVG.gif

And here is two of those blind fires, they do feel good! :lol:

nAj2uhB.gif

v9DMkdS.gif

Not a kill for me, but me harassing them did get them killed :lol:

kfLqTAt.gif

Edited by ViolatingBox

Ok, not really an impressive kill nor creative kill, more on the lucky kill side, I was doing Headhunter, it was just me and one other player in the lobby, up to the point of me starting HH, he was leaving me alone while I was doing CEO work, and I wasn't bothering him, so fired up HH, while doing it, I was keeping an eye on the player, get the first three targets killed and heading to the final target, lost track of player, but didn't see him anywhere near the final target, so went to the target.

Getting ready to take out one of the bodyguards , and boom, killed by player, well, he was standing right next to the target so his blip was completely covered up by the targets blimp, never seen him as the target was behind a trailer so I didn't see him( couldn't see the target from vantage point I had). Spawn back, get back into position to take care of the player, we get in gun battle, but I was cheating by taking cover, so he RPG's me, splash kills me. So I come back, change my attack point to where I have a direct line to the target's vehicle that he was hiding by, basically blind fired at the vehicle and ended up taking out both the target and the player, had under a minute left on the clock.

Edited by gtafan26

Not necessarily impressive, but around Xmas 2013 when the game was fairly fresh and still very broken, I sniped someone and killed them just by firing a shot off of a crane into nothing across the map. Thought it was hilarious at the time.

Edited by pizza4life
  • Like 1

Silly rockets

How did you roll back like that ?

Combat roll, on xbox its LT + X and whatever direction you want to go. Basically while aiming and moving around, hit x.

grand theft spaghetti

fired one rocket at a buzzard and killed 5 players.

2 people in the buzzard.

2 more people in another helicopter that got too close to the buzzard.

and one last guy minding his own business when helicopter wreckage falls on him out of nowhere.

damn box. all those auto-play videos you posted really f*ck up the site.

Edited by grand theft spaghetti
  • Like 2

Sniping a CEO and two bodyguards in less than 5 seconds (probably). Does it still count if it was with the Marksman Rifle? :lol:

I know you think you're concentrating your fire by standing together, but that works both ways. You did most of the work for me by clumping together like that. :colgate:

Was following a player way off in the distance through my sniper scope and decided to take a few shots not really expecting to hit him as he was going at a very high speed, my first shot took out a tyre sending him out of control up an embankment and through the air, my second shot killed him while still in mid-air.

I expect he was as surprised as I was.

It Was Grand Theft battlefield in a Lobby I joined so me and my boy had hooked up a Tank (I was in it) and as we were going in my boy had drop me on a Player because a hydra was coming his way And when he dropped me on the player I looked up and Popped the hydra out of nowhere it was one of the most brutal kills I've had

fired one rocket at a buzzard and killed 5 players.

2 people in the buzzard.

2 more people in another helicopter that got too close to the buzzard.

and one last guy minding his own business when helicopter wreckage falls on him out of nowhere.

damn box. all those auto-play videos you posted really f*ck up the site.

Killin Gta forums, one page of .gif's at a time! :lol::lol:

killed 8 people in one strafe with jet, still trying to get higher number ever since.

LOL, I shouldn't like that, but I do. :colgate:

Mine's 5. It's quite satisfying seeing the kill notifications come streaming in :lol:

I know a lot of you aren't going to believe me, but I am still very proud of this one. Happened just the other night.

Everybody in my crew had just gone to bed, so I was left in a public session by myself. I was down by the beach, and all of the sudden, I see not one, but two Kurumas coming at me VERY quickly. One had 4 in it, the other had two. I blew them both up at once, and when they respawned, there were 6 people on the beach surrounding me. I noticed later that they were all in the same crew and they were all high levels. Before I had time to blink, I was getting Marksman'd from everywhere. I was dead within seconds. My first thought was how sad it was that 6 people decided to come bully one single person. I resigned as a CEO and went passive.

Now, I don't ever pull the passive card, but I HAD to come up with a plan. They were all in a circle around me with assault shotguns. I figured I only had one chance, so I popped out of passive, quickly pulled out a homing launcher, and blew myself up, along with all 6 of them. This is where it gets fun.

It spawned me pretty far away from them, and I have to say, sniping is my best skill in this game. They were all using their Marksman rifles, which was their first mistake. I was too far away for them to see me very good, so I picked them off, one by one. It kept going like that for at least 10 minutes, and they finally decided to come closer to me. I was demolishing every single one of them, not only long range, but now close range too. This went on for a very long time, and they finally decided to try to run. Spawned a Buzzard, bad mistake. Blew that up within seconds, and I just kept going. I wasn't going to let these f*ckers ruin my night.

After about a solid hour and a half of straight killing, every single one of them left. That is the most satisfied I have ever been with myself after a battle. Had between 30 and 50 kills on each of them. And what sucks is I doubt anybody will believe my story, lol.

BONUS STORY FROM LAST NIGHT: I was on my alternate account, and the character I was on was a level 103. I had been hanging on my Yacht, not really paying attention, and apparently, my bodyguards were getting killed by another CEO (a level 363). I offered to invite them to my Yacht to get away from it, they agreed. Figured it was over, but nope, the CEO made his way over to the Yacht.

I wasn't even in a fighting mood, but the CEO wanted to send me trash talking messages. "Come out of your yacht pussie". So, I took him up on that. Walked out, he was on the pier, and I sniped him, over and over again. He resigned, went passive, and sent me another message. "Lol can't kill me unless ur on the boat. Let me teach u how to play this game". Now, I get very competitive, so, again, took him up on that.

Got my rebreathers, swam to the beach (where he wouldn't get a cheap shot) and we went at it again. Killed him 26 times and he finally got me. Saw the score and decided to respond to his message. "Still think I'm a pussie? GTFO". As soon as I sent it, this f*cker got a cheap shot on me and shortly after left. Final score was 2v26. Guess it hurt his ego that a 103 destroyed him lol

A player came at me in an npc vehicle, I killed him and stole his ride... it was rigged with an ignition bomb.

I was so happy I texted him something like "hahaha great one". Not sure what the text was I sent but it was the best way I've been killed I think.

Some other ones I like, that I've done. Stickies from a car, blowing up a buzzard flying too low. That's happened a few times along time ago.

Edited by Skycam
  • Like 3

I need to start saving more recordings.

A little trick I picked up from the Forums actually.

Throwing a sticky at a moving NPC vehicle and blowing up a couple of players at the end of the street :lol: Can't believe it worked, the NPC usually freaks out when you put a sticky on them.

• Like 3

I need to start saving more recordings.

A little trick I picked up from the Forums actually.

Throwing a sticky at a moving NPC vehicle and blowing up a couple of players at the end of the street :lol: Can't believe it worked, the NPC usually freaks out when you put a sticky on them.

On another note if you do it right you can get some crazy distance with those stickies. I've long bombed many times on the ps3.

I've let go my sticky "addiction" awhile ago but they are so fun. So much money well spent.

It's me again!!

This time, I got an AWESOME helicopter sticky bomb suicide kill!! I strapped my Heli with sticky bombs and set out on the hunt. Dude was in a Buzzard, but for some reason, parachuted out (I guess he was doing a free fall challenge or something). Anyway, I looked for him, saw him falling, then ATTACKED! LOLOL!

I edited the video to right when I see him falling, so you don't have to watch me hunt him down.

Edited by Fennimoe
  • Like 3

This was way back in 2013 when I was still a new player. I had just completed a Simeon mission and was behind his car lot. I saw a white dot approach the entrance to the back alley, so I threw a sticky bomb on the ground. When I saw the nose of his car, I detonated the bomb killing him and then made my escape.