1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Name your most creative/impress GTA Kill

SoggyVictim

Ejecting from a burning Hydra and letting it slam into the Valkyrie that was crew full and had been trying to shoot me down.

• Like 1

Back on PS3, used a Mallard with a sticky bomb on the nose to take down a Lazer that was griefing the lobby. Flew up way high where he didn't notice me (back before the plane radar icons were a thing), then dive bombed him, crashed into him and detonated at the same time. He quit the game immediately.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Y8fp0dp.gif

Ok no kill here, we were battling for quite a while though and neither of us died. Is it something to do with headhunter being active? He got creamed by the target and didn't die. I think the vip was able to kill him though. Strange and hilarious!

• Like 8

I ejected out of my Hydra earlier, it then hit a level 15 whilst he was parachuting.

Oops.

I topped my own kill.

Flew upwards and stalled the Titan, the proceeded to dive bomb into LS Customs and jump out, parachute slowly and it killed 2 people.

Better than the fireworks on the 4th of July.

• Like 1

I can't claim credit for this one, as it belongs entirely to a crewmate. I'll always remember it, though, and I think it deserves airtime here.

This was way back on the X360. Some guy and his friends had decided to mess with us and ended up being poked with the sh*tty end of the stick when they realised there were 8+ of us to their 3. Ended up with one of them hiding, in passive, in a nook on top of one of the quarry chutes out in the desert. Crewmate hops in a Titan and slams it into the top of the thing, and here's where it got funny. The impact itself didn't kill him. Rather, the plane's wing caught the top of the structure and the momentum of the plane swung it 180 degrees around the building, ultimately killing the guy by smashing the nose of the plane directly into him and crushing him against the wall.

Dude immediately ragequit and I think we were still laughing an hour later.

Edited by chainsoar
  • Like 3

I don't know if this still works, but you used to be able to drown people in vehicles with the cargobob. I remember not being able to bail when hooked and managed to snag a guy in a quick swoop and lucky snag. Dunked him right outside the airport. This was ages ago though.

• Like 1

Nothing that special. Very long sniper kills.

The king of the hill building on the beach to a guy I couldn't see on the docks getting into a hydra.

Sniping people 1-shot-kill while there're taking evasive action in a buzzard from extreme distance.

(Long time ago) got the export vehicle but when I went to paint it, I painted it hot pink and put an ignition bomb in it (voiding the "mission" I believe). I started driving to the docks but someone killed me. He didn't blow me up because I guess he wanted that money. He went to steal the car when I was spawning and I got the kill.

I'm sure I have more, like upside-down jet kills, backflip jet kills, well timed stickies/RPG. Recently I had a duel buzzard vs Savage, I won with the maneuverability of the buzzard.

• Like 1

I've still not managed to completely take out a jet pilot with a sniper shot :( but a close second (ish) was headshotting a speeding biker .

We'd had a brief battle with a couple of kills each, he got me on the last kill, I respawn at the crossroads at the top of Alta Street. He's got his bike and he's speeding away towards Bennys, zig-zagging all the way. I try sniping him, missed four times, then just at the point where he's about to disappear behind the cusp of the slope, BOOM, fifth time lucky :lol:. At the time it was probably the best sniper shot I'd ever taken, I was actually shouting at my TV ,"YEEESSSS, FU*K YES, WHOO" lol :blush: Possibly the only time in my life I've ever 'WHOO'ed'.

Edited by Tonguegirl
  • Like 4

I've still not managed to completely take out a jet pilot with a sniper shot :(

Don't feel down about that lol - it's more or less 100% luck.

Basically, if you're good enough to hit the jet itself, you're good enough to snipe the pilot out. Think of it this way - every time you land a bullet on a jet, you're shooting near the pilot anyway. Sooner or later, one of the shots has a chance of getting lucky and hitting the pilot.

I've had a small handful of pilot-snipe-outs, and I'd say it's more or less all luck.

Edited by Icantthinkofonew
  • Like 2

Don't feel down about that lol - it's more or less 100% luck.

I think 'location' has a big part in it aswell. Unless I'm 'chilling' at Sandy Shores, I'm in the city most of the time and the sheer number of buildings make sniping extremely difficult from the ground. Tbh, in that situation the HS isn't a weapon that I even think of using first. It took me ages to be able to use the RPG to take them down, and I think I've just stuck with it.

I think 'location' has a big part in it aswell. Unless I'm 'chilling' at Sandy Shores, I'm in the city most of the time and the sheer number of buildings make sniping extremely difficult from the ground. Tbh, in that situation the HS isn't a weapon that I even think of using first. It took me ages to be able to use the RPG to take them down, and I think I've just stuck with it.

Oh I'm still not much good at RPG'ing them down lol. I've only had 2/3 that way.

My main way of fighting back is to spot them on the map early, then just get into the construction site/some tall building/somewhere you can't be reached. Then I just snipe away.

I really should get the hang of RPG'ing them though - it's always better to have more than one thing to rely on. I can use the RPG well against things on the ground too (from long distances), so I'm sure I could eventually get the hang of it. It's just finding the opportunity to practice - I mean, my natural instinct is to rush to a sniper-hole the moment I see a jet blip.

• Like 2

ArrestedDuringHaircut

Possibly the most impressive one of me was two years ago,on the roof of Tinsel Tower.An innocent cargobob was cruising over me and there was an idiot on the road in his car waiting for me to appear.I normally don't shoot innocent people but a desire popped up and I started shooting the cargobob with heavy sniper.After a few shots,it started smoking and came close to Tinsel Tower,one more shot and it crashed on the idiot waiting for me down there.

I've got a 2 for 1 headshot saved in my video log, it's crazy cause 1 player was driving a sabre leaving their garage and happened to drive perfectly into the line of fire.. Boom 2 for 1 headshots while sniping against 3 others.

More creative and unexpected than impressive I suppose:

Beautiful.

The icing on the cake for me was the B-17 Bomber speech from the Intellivision. :D

CyborgZombieJesus

Sniping a pilot out of a P996 Lazer, mid-manoeuvre, as it was flying away from me - must've been over a mile away.

Only sniped a pilot out of a jet twice, but this was more notable.

(Don't we have a thread for this already somewhere?)

This happened to me before just as you described it. I was on the receiving end of the sniper round. Maybe it was you that killed me. Do you play on PC?

CyborgZombieJesus

just a few short clips. Don't know how impressive these are but I think at least some were creative.

well those are some I managed to capture, without file corruption. I did shoot a jet down with a RPG before and did not die but the file was corrupted. I know that's what they all say.

Someone was killing the hell out of a crew member of mine while they were AFC, I went off the radar and stabbed him in his neck when he wasn't looking, he then left the lobby. xD

In the early days of GTAO, I was flying an Annihilator, chasing a bounty and his passenger who were driving a Barrack's Semi Truck toward Trevor's air strip.

Flew down straight at them, firing the guns, and crashed into them. I didn't explode, they flipped out of control and got wedged against that wood paneled fence at the end of the air strip, and I was on the ground now so i just let loose with the guns and blew them up.

Compilation of some of my most recent shots i was proud of, i don't think any of them are really 'impressive' although the one at the end i was just looking around and saw the guy about a second before firing.

• Like 2

^^Some good snipes in there^^

It's not particularly impressive but I still get a good laugh out of doing this:

Throwing stickies 'blind' from the top of the IAA building and killing players on the ground around me. You stay pretty much in the centre of the roof and throw a few in their direction, give it a few seconds so they land and then detonate.

They usually come looking for a cheap kill because they see your dot not doing very much. By the time they realise you're on the roof it's too late :lol:

• Like 1

I've still not managed to completely take out a jet pilot with a sniper shot :( but a close second (ish) was headshotting a speeding biker .

We'd had a brief battle with a couple of kills each, he got me on the last kill, I respawn at the crossroads at the top of Alta Street. He's got his bike and he's speeding away towards Bennys, zig-zagging all the way. I try sniping him, missed four times, then just at the point where he's about to disappear behind the cusp of the slope, BOOM, fifth time lucky :lol:. At the time it was probably the best sniper shot I'd ever taken, I was actually shouting at my TV ,"YEEESSSS, FU*K YES, WHOO" lol :blush: Possibly the only time in my life I've ever 'WHOO'ed'.

That moment when you take the shot and hits your moving/stationary target! Such a good feeling. When your hear a scream of a angry person over the mic :lol:

This was way back in the past: Trolling The Troll.

Story 1:

Some douchebag was terrifying the lobby with his paper-armored tank. Luckily, I was in La Mesa close to the garage. When I heard the explosions I ran like a rocket and hid under the bridge: There was a few containers over there which I climbed and went Passive. Idiot came in, tried to hit me with the turret but I was too high for him. Text'd him "pls dont hurt me D:", the idiot came outside and played the "Surrender" gesture and stood there; possibly texting back to me.

Out of Passive. Hold L1 + D-Pad Right. Hold down L2 and press R2. Headshot and a kill. Jumped back in his Rhino and terrorized the f*ck outta him. A friend of mine invited me to a mission which I accepted, but before I did that I planted four Stickies to the back and "gave" it back to him..... only to accidentally press D-Pad left.... oops. :blush:

Story 2:

This even goes all the way back when I was below 50. I played the sh*t outta Survivals back then, which allows lowbie's to get high-level weapons. This time it proved valuable.

Spawned at the beach. Once again, a tank was terrorizing the lobby. This time the thing was OP (which means this predates the Nerf of the Rhino). I've found myself close to the shacks where I climbed up and, again, went Passive. Moron tried to nudge me with the turret but failed. Waited until he went away and came out of Passive, pulled out my RPG, and fired the three remaining shots to the back. Wham, Wham, WHAAM! fuccboi blew up. Sadly, he respawned close to me and gunned me down. Worth it however. :evilgrin:

Hooking up cars with the cargobob and throw them on people is my favorite way of killing someone. It is also one of the most difficult things to do but thats why it is so awesome, imo. Hitting people standing on the street with the Mallard is awesome too, especially when flying upside-down!

• Like 1

It's not particularly impressive but I still get a good laugh out of doing this:

Throwing stickies 'blind' from the top of the IAA building and killing players on the ground around me. You stay pretty much in the centre of the roof and throw a few in their direction, give it a few seconds so they land and then detonate.

They usually come looking for a cheap kill because they see your dot not doing very much. By the time they realise you're on the roof it's too late :lol:

lol Used to do that all the time in BF3 (Gulf of Oman--that and spamming 'nades), but those were easy kills compared to how tall the IAA is, and how much space/objects there are that could prevent getting a kill!

Good job--will have to try that. ;)

Edited by DentureDynamite

lol Used to do that all the time in BF3 (Gulf of Oman--that and spamming 'nades), but those were easy kills compared to how tall the IAA is, and how much space/objects there are that could prevent getting a kill!

Good job--will have to try that. ;)

Be advised!

If you kill 3 or 4 different players, you will start attracting A LOT of attention. Some give up and leave, others will relentlessly try and take you out. :lol:

The second or third time i did this I ended up having an hour long kill spree (various weapons) with about 10 players trying to kill me. I had to jump over to one of the lower buildings because they were spamming RPGs from Maze Tower. LOL. Eventually got taken out from a sniper but I had possibly the best run I've ever had in freemode. Gotta love those Stickies. :colgate:

^^ I try to avoid PvP now (but will defend myself if I have to), simply because the LSPD always interfere and thoroughly screw it up.

My problem is I'm often too lazy to switch to an Invite-Only session...but it's worth the time for the peace and quiet.

R* really needs to add an option to set the default start session: Public, Invite-Only, Solo, or Launcher Bar.

Edited by DentureDynamite