1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Name your most creative/impress GTA Kill

SoggyVictim

Not mine but a user called "CyBio" has an impressive collection here:

Not one single kill. I think you misread the thread title :p

"Not one single kill..." single kill maybe suicide as well, def. suicide "...the act of killing yourself..." nitpicker :D

(but you're right)

• Like 1

Not mine but a user called "CyBio" has an impressive collection here:

Not one single kill. I think you misread the thread title :p

"Not one single kill..." single kill maybe suicide as well, def. suicide "...the act of killing yourself..." nitpicker :D

(but you're right)

Ah yes - suicide, from the German word "Swayseid" meaning, The Whale's Vagina.

A player who was rank 715 and k/d was like 6.4 (legit i think) was killing everyone in the lobby and was being obnoxious on his headset. As i was about to switch sessions, i saw him coming my way to kill me...in his insurgent. He ran over me and i was a sneeze away from death but i somehow managed to rifle him and i killed him. He left the session immediately smh.gif

Other than that, i have no impressive kills smh.gif

SniperPrincess

I remember there was this pretty high-ranked guy hiding on a rooftop sniping randoms. He was laughing on his mic and just being overall obnoxious so I decided to try to get him back. :p I tried to make it look like I was minding my own business (I was pretty damn far from where he was), found a somewhat high building to get an angle on him, and sniped him back. I remember hearing him on mic going off. He was so pissed but I didn't care. He was saying how hard/time-consuming it took for him to get in his spot (apparently he thought nobody could get him lol). It was pretty funny.

So im minding my own business riding bicycles with my organisation on top of maze bank when a luxor swoops down on the helipad, knocks one of my buddies off the building and clips me off my bike. I end up underneath my bicycle on the wing of his plane which is precariously hanging halfway off the building and slowly edging closer to either explosion or flight.

So i cant get up because im stuck and the pilot dood exits the plane and falls onto the lower layer of the building and tries to shoot me but he cant get me from that angle so he runs up the stair case with the heavy revolver equiped goes to fire at me but my other buddy comes from out of nowhere and rams him with his bike.

My buddy falls off the bike and goes off the side of the building but the pilot lands just below the helipad again, but as hes running up stairs the plane manages to settle its movements and i can stand up so i fire my trademark heavy revolver at him, he combat rolls and fires back at me, narrowly misses me but pushes the plane, it teeters for a second and falls off the helipad and somehow avoids exploding getting stuck below the helipad, i ragdoll and land right next to the door.

So i climb in switch the radio to vbr and start the plane but as im taking off the persistant bastard grabbed my friends bike and bunnyhops off the helipad onto the roof, just as i get free of maze bank.

So now we plummeting and hes firing his revolver at the left engine, it shoots out flames nd sets fire to his bike tires as i pull up, hes pedalling some how staying on the plane, im like wtf in awe at this sh*t and then swooping behind comes my two buddies in a cargobob.

Im like wtf is going on, as the dude on the bike manages to hit the pilot of the cargobob with his revolver, so the passenger throws his body out and it lands on top of the guy on the bike, knocking him off and trapping him on the bit of the wing connected to the cabin, cargobob manages to pick up the bicycle before its engine goes out and it falls out of the sky.

So im left piloting this luxor with a busted landing gear and a flaming engine with this maniac on the wing waiting for an oppurtunity to stand up and blow the plane out of the sky and idk what to do, im all in man i AM NOT going down with this plane, so i keep us in the air, up straight and slowly drifting downwards towards zancudo, thinking to myself how pissed i am this guy cost me my bmx, hes still trapped in a ragdoll on the wing, so i think to myself im gonna cause this guys golden luxor some trouble and manage to just clear the zancudo fence.

I call lester and turn off wanted levels as the belly of the plane slides across the tarmac, my passenger manages to roll off the wing as i land and promptly vanishes off radar, i open the stairs of the luxor and leave in luxury sprinting towards the nearest tank.

I manage to steal a tank but notice a sniper round kill the driver as i pull him out, im spooked so i drive to the aircraft control tower but just as i round the corner there he is.

Hes standing there with a solid gold mini gun and he opens fire on my tank, i flinch and fire early hitting a titan thats just taking off and slam the tank in reverse, im backing up around the corner as it catches fire so i bail out and run, idk what to do, my no wanted level timer is about to run out and theres a lunatic with a minigun chasing me, im desperate, but just as i think my hopes run out i see a cargo bob flying off the zancudo gate being pursued by two lazers, carrying a bmx on its hook.

Its flying fast straight at me and its propellers arent turning, black smoke bellowing from its engines as two rockets come from behind

KABOOM, cargobob wreckage flies over my head narrowly missing me but the bmx lands right next to me, i climb on and pedal, mashing the a button like no tomorrow, towards the lazer parked on the other end of the runway, im about to make it when..

I notice the cockpit isnt empty... Its him! He fires the miniguns of the plane but i dodge them and he hits a cargo transport, im swerving side to side as he is taxiing the lazer down the long runway towards me firing the guns.

Im swooping back and forth like a pro, narrowly missing the explosions and equip my heavy revolver...

Im getting too old for this sh*t" i scream into the mic as i bail off the bmx and combat roll between the cannons firing the revolver once, boom headshot. The bullet pierces the cockpit with satisfying crunch as blood smears the cabin and the plane veers off to the left colliding with a landing military cargobob in a huge explosion.

Best kill this week bar none 😏

ySAxbib.gif

Successful rage quit soon followed

Not gonna lie, that's pretty impressive! +1

• Like 2

I remember there was this pretty high-ranked guy hiding on a rooftop sniping randoms. He was laughing on his mic and just being overall obnoxious so I decided to try to get him back. :p I tried to make it look like I was minding my own business (I was pretty damn far from where he was), found a somewhat high building to get an angle on him, and sniped him back. I remember hearing him on mic going off. He was so pissed but I didn't care. He was saying how hard/time-consuming it took for him to get in his spot (apparently he thought nobody could get him lol). It was pretty funny.

They don't like it up 'em. :lol:

I've had a few fights with players who send obnoxious texts telling me how bad I am and how good they are WHEN THEY'RE IN THE LEAD by a few kills. As soon as I start narrowing the gap to a couple or so kills, they sh*t themselves and run away or go passive. Silly little boys.

I read the OG Sunny story and while entertaining, I don't believe it. I wish more people posted pics/gifs/vids. Its too damn easy not to.

I read the OG Sunny story and while entertaining, I don't believe it. I wish more people posted pics/gifs/vids. Its too damn easy not to.

I think it's intended as sarcasm, unfortunately it's too long-winded to be effective. If it's meant to be taken as genuine, the MF has issues :lol:

• Like 1

I think it's intended as sarcasm, unfortunately it's too long-winded to be effective. If it's meant to be taken as genuine, the MF has issues :lol:

Hey man, not cool claiming i have issues, it is 100% genuine ! I wouldnt post if it wasnt, im a responsible person and believe me i was just as surprised by the whole series of events

Hey man, not cool claiming i have issues, it is 100% genuine ! I wouldnt post if it wasnt, im a responsible person and believe me i was just as surprised by the whole series of events

LOL

Its flying fast straight at me and its propellers arent turning, black smoke bellowing from its engines as two rockets come from behind

Im getting too old for this sh*t" i scream into the mic as i bail off the bmx and combat roll between the cannons firing the revolver once, boom headshot. The bullet pierces the cockpit with satisfying crunch as blood smears the cabin and the plane veers off to the left colliding with a landing military cargobob in a huge explosion.

^^ This here is what's commonly referred to as 'Over-Egging the Pudding'. Not buying it. :p:p:p

One of my friends was fighting this nub, but the nub killed him but was injured badly.

The nub comes around the corner with an RPG he fires and completely missing, I then pick up a snowball and chuck it at his head while he's reloading.

While he nub is on the ground I threw one more snowball to finish the punk off.

How does a nub get an RPG?

It was on PS3. Last team standing, the one with jets where one team starts at the airport of Sandy Shores and the second team on the airport on the other side of the lake. The match was full and after few minutes two player still left. Myself and one from the other team. After one rocket hit the jet he jumped out with parachute and landed close to the shore but still in the water. It was at night so it was difficult to see him. After I refund him he was on the shore hiding behind a rock. I tried to shoot him and missed. To start my second attempt I started a looping but it was to close to the ground. Finishing the loop I immersed into the water and luckily slopped out just right next to him but on the other side of the rock. I could have been an easy kill for him now but he did´t even realize that I came out of the water with the jet. I step out of the jet and killed him with a Pistol. The hole lobby got crazy as they where watching. I think it was my most memorable kill.

Edited by el carlitos

speeddemon0322

Not technically a kill ( really counted as a player suicide for the guy ), but I'm going to talk about it here any ways as I had a lot of fun causing it.

About a day or so after the Sultan RS/ Banshee 900R dropped in online, I loaded into a session where this dude was being obnoxious and ramming player vehicles in front of Benny's with his Insurgent, screaming nonsense into his cheap as hell headset in the process. Now since I had been messing with MY Sultan in the previous lobby that I had been in, my car spawned across the street in front of me, right in front of the idiot with the Insurgent. Sure enough, they guy takes the opportunity to ram the hell out of my car, smashing it up pretty well, but without it blowing up. I got pretty annoyed at the dude, so I shot him out of the Insurgent real quick so that I could retrieve my car in peace, and i began to drive away towards my LSIA garage so that I could fix the thing real quick.

As I was driving off, I heard a familiar voice shouting in the chat, it was Insurgent dude, and he was pissed about how I had stopped his fun for a minute and reminding him that he was not as invincible as he thought in that 4 wheeled tank. Dude was chasing me in the thing trying to smash the car into oblivion. Now at this point, the smart thing to do would be changing to another session, but I decided to have a little fun with him, as he did not get the message that I was not in the mood to deal with him.

I started driving erratically, dodging through the many small alleyways and side streets that make up Chamberlain Hills, with him trying to ram my car again. The guy was your standard player in GTA:O when it came to driving: really bad at it, smashing into every other NPC car that was nearby, overshooting corners when I went around them, and hitting a few vehicles so hard that they actually exploded. I was giving myself just enough distance between him that I was in little danger of actually being hit but he was convinced that he was only a second or two away from turning me into a fireball.

A few minutes of this and it became obvious that he was not going to give up anytime soon, so I decided to try and finish it creatively. I put some distance between me and him and I "crashed" my car ( I had held the e brake so that it looked like I had spun the thing ) right in front of the gas station at grove street. Dude saw this and made a b-line towards me. Right before he would have it me, I switched to passive ( dirty move, yeah absolutely, but completely worth it for the result ), he phased right through my car, lost control of the rolling tank, a plowed right into the gas station, going up in a fireball. XD

That earned me a nice rant about how I was trash, how he was going to hack my account, and finished with me earning a report for cheating, and him leaving the lobby thereafter.

Funny as hell to me at least.

Edited by speeddemon0322
  • Like 3

I'm not really a "kill people for the sake of it" player but I do have a tradition of collecting bounties using sport bikes, meaning the bike is the weapon, most of my vehicle time logged is 2-wheeled. If a bounty is on foot I'll floor it to them on the bike and at the last second go into a stoppie, swing the end around and him them in the face with the tire. If it's not enough to kill them I do a burnout on their skull before they can get back up. 99% of the time [there's always a few with sticks up their asses who can't appreciate good lulz] they won't be even remotely upset, and laugh hysterically.

On the inverse, when I have bounties I find it hilarious to see if I can survive on a bike. My favorite tactic is flying through tight alleys cars wont fit through when I'm being chased and slapping a proxy as I enter it. Guy pursuing crashes, beep beep beep

old-spice-building-kick-o.gif

• Like 1

No Use For A Name

I just got credited with a kill on another player. It was pretty impressive, seeing as how I was in my Murrieta garage and he was somewhere near Del Perro pier. Not sure how that happened

Stood on the crane near Eclipse towers and 2 randoms in a car at the far side of the golf course driving at speed, I fired a single shot from my heavy sniper and killed them both.

Pißwasser Time

Got 3 guys with 1 shot.... with the 'heavy shotgun'.

Edited by Pißwasser Time

The most awesome kill was when I was in my then new Miljet flying around LSIA and testing it out. Some bloke on one of the hangars suddenly started attacking me (lock-on-ground-to-air-missiles werent a thing back in the day) and me, knowing that I am in an unarmed aircraft tried a different tactic: I tried to ram him off that hangar. And it eventually worked in the most spectacular way:

He was standing close to the edge of the roof and shooting at me, I approached with a very shallow angle. Because of other stuff on the roof I couldn't aim directly, so what I did was aiming to hit him with the left wing while the fuselage and right wing werent even above the building. And after like three approaches I hit him. The strike came frome the Winglet, as he tried to evade. His body ragdolled around the winglet and was thrown far across the airport property.

Back were lock on missiles werent around, I always tried to kill those trolls attacking unarmed pilots with that very unarmed aircraft (I once even killed a buzzard with a frogger by cutting off his tail rotor), but this Wingstrike kill with one of the most unagile planes of them all was the most awesome kill I ever killed ;P

• Like 1

So....video thread, basically? I'll contribute:

I'd like to name that kill "Tom" but that's just a bit plain. While not creative, I was amazed at how long I tracked that guy to kill him. Basically one of the two dudes was in Passive Mode but his buddy had a bounty (no passive mode). I saw his bounty on the minimap and knew that I could get him but no clue which one of the two silhouettes he was. Pretty much luck - I fired a bullet after because I didn't think the first one would kill him. Quickly went in passive after that to save the clip.

That's very impressive. Most videos you see like that show the rifle being fired multiple times and finally a shot lands and they say, "Nailed it".

That was clean.

• Like 2

HC0yRgf.gif

To be fair, he did have a small pointer over his head :lol:

ObCyUyd.gif

:lol::lol::lol: Stuck the landing!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

jUFQpCH.gif

Autoaiimed sticky x2 fun!!!!

Edited by ViolatingBox

Sniping a kid out of his chopper and watching it crash into three of his buddies.

MichaelDeClinton

So.. it was Snipers vs Stunters. I was on the ramp, a saw a T20 coming STRAIGHT at me through my scope. I fired a shot off, headshotted him (car hits me and almost kills me) and then stole his car and killed the rest.

I'll tell you this... I kill so many players back to back that when I get killed, I get mad at myself for allowing such a death. Ugh

I got a collateral (2 for 1) snipe kill from lombank roof to way down the beach a couple days ago. I don't often get the collateral. Feels good man. It's hard to say any one kill was most gratifying. Same roof, same day, i kill a guy parachuting to my yatch that was docked at the end of the del pero pier. I think that was my farthest kill on a moving target. Gta allows so many unique pvp experiences.

Went into passive bc there was a guy trolling me, i stole an armored swat truck and amassed a 4 star chase in which i baited the police towards the guy, in a way which forced him to bump their vehicles. The police shot him to death and he congratulated me for being "a witty lil @rsehole"

I'm not sure what I did to rustle his jimmies, but apparently i must have peed in his cornflakes to get him to pester me so much

Mine took place in an LTS, Runners V. Zentornos to be more specific. I was a runner, so I went and got some flare gun ammo, just cause. I noticed there is an afk enemy just standing beside a Zentorno. So I fire a few shots into the air, thinking nothing of it, and much later, while I was running, I got a kill. My theory here is that a flare made contact with a Zentorno, lighting it on fire, eventually exploding and killing an enemy.