1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Name your most creative/impress GTA Kill

SoggyVictim

My favorite kills are when I snipe people out of my snipers range when they are completely invisible due to poor graphics

• Like 3

On 360 I used to massacre tf out of crews in public lobbies with the heavy sniper, could hit 4-5 players in under 10 seconds.

The one that shocked me the most was after months of trying to snipe people out of aircraft I managed to take cover behind the Bahama mama sign, where I could only shoot above me, this cat flew over lighting up the joint 2 or 3 flyovers and I got him with the sidearm. Then got on the ground and killed him about 13 times in a row.

Good ol' days of last Gen..

Once a guy in a hydra tryed to divebomb me. His explosive bullets launched my insurgent right in front of his lowflying hydra and he got crushed by my falling car.

(Well its not that impressiv, but we were both speechless, because it was a very unecspected kill.)

I ejected out of my Hydra earlier, it then hit a level 15 whilst he was parachuting.

Oops.

More creative and unexpected than impressive I suppose:

Edited by Skeve613
  • Like 3

My most creative kill was made a long time ago. Before the Heists Update, I was put into a public lobby after the game failed to put me back into an Invite Only session after a job was completed with friends. A few seconds after joining the public lobby, I noticed a team of three other players working together in separate super cars backing into players and shooting them.

After a while, they drove off and boarded the train that travels the length of Los Santos and Blaine County. They all put $9K bounties on each other and rode the train, hoping to goad unsuspecting players into attempting to kill them. No one, including myself, wanted to go and get a jet from the military base so the players were essentially left alone. But, with the prospect of three 9K bounties up for grabs at once, since they were so close to each other in the train car, I came up with the idea to line the tunnel in east LS with sticky bombs while they were still way up north on the train.

I placed five sticky bombs all along the train tunnel, on the sides and the ceiling, and placed a Point of Interest (not a waypoint, too obstructive) on my map that indicated where the stickies were, and waited patiently. About five minutes later, BOOM! $27K cash from bounties collected. One of the players immediately sent an XBL message that said "Wow, that was actually really well thought out." I felt good about it. :D

Edit: Just joined GTAforums after ghosting for so long. Feel good about that, too!

Edited by Jendon Kid

Totally by accident, but so worth it.

And before it's said, my girlfriend and other friends were in a party with me, so no, I'm not talking to myself lol

Edited by OfficialTwiggz

Rambo got me thinking..

There was two times during Convoy setup & pacific standard finale, I was on the ground and blew up helicopters, continued to run a long only to be killed by the falling heli carcass I had just destroyed. Lol.

Well this one wasn't my kill but was someone who killed me. A couple years back (before the tank was nerfed) I was being griefed by one. I finally managed to get away and took a chopper up to the top of the maze bank tower thinking "I'll tank snipe this guy". I hear a chopper close by and suddenly a cargobob appears in front of me carrying the same tank. BOOM and the tank wipes me out atop the games highest building. It shames me to say I rage quit lol

Edited by bryce_bubbles
  • Like 4

Hey! Just got another awesome kill, with an explosion to boot!

• Like 3

Two jerks in a Zentorno were chasing me around shooting at my car for no reason. I stopped in the road and got out of my car at the exact moment they crashed into the back (like that Bruce Willis scene in Red) leaving me just standing in the road as both cars go flying. Then I left them just enough time to see were I was, the RPG I was aiming at them, and that they were toast.

Wish I'd recorded it. I will never do anything that cool in any video game ever again.

• Like 2

No Use For A Name

My most impressive kill was accidental. I took my Liberator to LSIA to do jumps off the ramp, and another player collided with me mid-air and it blew up his plane.

• Like 2

Yesterday I was sniping people from the helipad atop the Arcadius building. One guy got fed up with me and tried to blow me out of my sniping perch in a Buzzard, instead of using the Honing Launcher I shot him out of his helicopter with the Special Carbine. He rage quit immediately. I also got it on tape lol.

Audi_893.gif

Yesterday I was sniping people from the helipad atop the Arcadius building. One guy got fed up with me and tried to blow me out of my sniping perch in a Buzzard, instead of using the Honing Launcher I shot him out of his helicopter with the Special Carbine. He rage quit immediately. I also got it on tape lol.

Speaking of Buzzards, I got some kills from the other side of that equation lately:

qA5zVqi.gif

• Like 3

Is there anything more satisfying than sniping a pilot? I like this one I got not long ago though.
13480045_10201655288621725_1955962865_n.

Mirror Park Resident

Snipers vs Stunters. I got the victory kill by sniping a guy almost at full speed. Impressive for a level 40-ish I was then.

My most impressive kill I remember was on myself.

UI UI UI HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Starts at 0:35

That's probably one of the best kill I've recorded

• Like 3

Couple days ago came out of my office on the roof and saw a chopper with a few people, sniped a few times missing completely, one bullet connected destroying the chopper killing all three of them

as i said in the ultimate weapon elim. game the most beautiful kill was with my heavy sniper: a year ago in a public lobby i remember 2 annoying red blips with an insurgent that was terorizing some poor low level players and they geting close to my location near the dam, one of the poor low level players after a lot of deaths finaly blows the insurgent. the two guys now are in a long distance dancing with the marksman rifles shoting at me (and everybody else), i put some bullets in their heavy vests and then they cover in the base of the mountain (near the road in the dam) I have the higher ground and i wait for a clear shot as they both dancing in and out of cover shooting at me and then it happens: one shot 2 kills as they both came out of cover at the same time (ok yes they were in low health form the rest of the shots but thats not the point xD )

I can almost guarantee that this FREE AIM ROCKET KILL, that I got just now, is one of the farthest you have seen :)

Not mine but a user called "CyBio" has an impressive collection here:

Not one single kill. I think you misread the thread title :p