2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
SoggyVictim

Name your most creative/impress GTA Kill

Godovermoney

I've shot several people out of moving helicopters from good distances. I took a pot shot at a car with the standard rocket launcher, and killed like 3 guys inside the car. The crazy thing is I didn't even see the car, Me, and some friends were doing pistol matches, and I ran out of bullets so I drew fire while hiding behind cover. He had to reload, and I dashed out taking a couple of rounds before smacking him in the head with my pistol.

dino722

3 players camp on top of a plane hangar by the airport. the place bountys of 9000 each to atract other players to shoot them out on ther aproach...i phone lester, 1 miniute blip invisibility, fly over the clouds and then dive down parachute. Land right behind them and stab each one with knife earning 27000dolars.

Zader

I've sniped a few pilots out of jets, including once from the back of a VIP helicopter. Hydra was trying to grief a lobby and thought the VIP was an easy target. Boy was he in for a surprise.

Also, not quite mine, but this one time back when the game first launched, someone had a bounty and a Lazer and was tearing up the skies. For some reason, a friend and I took to a Maverick that spawned at the Vespucci heliport and wound up taking down the jet with the micro SMG. My Maverick started going down and so did the jet, a missile detonating somewhere between us (because nobody knew at the time that the cannons were legitimately overpowered) and everyone bailed. Said friend got the bounty from a parachute with the stubby shotgun.

ViolatingBox

Fully expected to get railed by the gliding hydra :lol:

PfBkwii.gif

NateAssassin

one day i played xD

a man got near me and i shooted him !!!!!

he diee xD !!

my frien said i was reall cool xD

FreakOfGTA5

3 players camp on top of a plane hangar by the airport. the place bountys of 9000 each to atract other players to shoot them out on ther aproach...i phone lester, 1 miniute blip invisibility, fly over the clouds and then dive down parachute. Land right behind them and stab each one with knife earning 27000dolars.

If only you had video of this :p

Amyway im pretty sure all my kills have been flukes lol so nothing to brag about that i can remember

Edited by FreakOfGTA5

whywontyoulisten

Ouch.

grand theft spaghetti

i killed a jet with my car once. drove up the side of a hill and launched just high enough into the air to blow up the jet pussy trying to kill me. it was amazing and i will never be able to pull it off again.

just to be clear it was some random player dive bombing me. not some friend helping set it up.

then this happened yesterday but technically it wasnt my kill. up in the mountains and some player is spawn killing me. i said if he needs kills that bad i'll stand still and let him kill me. douchebag using every possible exploit wiggling around combat rolling while im just standing there. he combat rolls off the side of the cliff and dies. all he had to do was snipe the player not fighting back in the head. still i thought it was a great moment online.

then there was the time i landed a helicopter while in passive on a friendly's yatch. i hopped out with the blades still spinning and they caught the upper deck. the helicopter took off on its own and exploded on the yatch owner saying i killed him. he took it really well and laughed it off.

that sub story reminded me of an old one. i think i used one of the random subs to push an afk player in another sub down to the crush depths and claimed his bounty on the ps3. that was so long ago i forgot all about it. i forgot there were even subs in the game because ive never used one since.

Edited by grand theft spaghetti

Tonguegirl

Not a single kill, just an excuse to brag. :D For whatever reason, I don't know.

Kicking the sh*t out of a 3 person Organisation with a combined rank of 1031 with my rank 50 second character.

Love this game lol :lol:

Nick930930

It just happened tonight! We were doing piracy prevention near the airport. We had a jet doing strafing runs on us (and sucking at it) and a few players flying maverick choppers to us. I sniped the tail rotor of a helicopter and watched it spin out of control and crash into the runway, killing a player below. I then turned my attention to the jet and sniped the pilot out as he was flying towards us and his jet slammed underneath the yacht and it looked badass.

malcolmfunktion

I once saw a blip moving at high speed going south down the map in the city. I was a good bit away and facing west. I took out my sniper and zoomed all the way in looking down the the road...our positions would mean I would only see them for a split second as they were traveling south and I was facing west. I waited a short time and saw the come into shot for a split second before they would disappear again...I took the shot and killed both driver and passenger. Such a fluke. I've snipped a few pilots in Lazers too. Tank sniping was one of my favourite past times haha...shame its fixed.

Conici

Running over an AFK player with my armoured kuruma

UKPortista

After being relentlessly pursued all over the map by two uber high-rankers, I finally landed my Buzzard on the side platform of the High Life building, threw a sticky into it and parachuted off to the safety and comfort of my apartment at 3 Alta. I could barely contain my excitement when I received the 'vehicle stolen' message from Pegasus. I honestly didn't think they would have gone for it...one press of the left arrow button later (followed by a text that simply read 'Boom') and a river of salty tears flowed.

Not particularly creative or spectacular....but soooo satisfying.

M*A*R*I*N*A

After being relentlessly pursued all over the map by two uber high-rankers, I finally landed my Buzzard on the side platform of the High Life building, threw a sticky into it and parachuted off to the safety and comfort of my apartment at 3 Alta. I could barely contain my excitement when I received the 'vehicle stolen' message from Pegasus. I honestly didn't think they would have gone for it...one press of the left arrow button later (followed by a text that simply read 'Boom') and a river of salty tears flowed.

Not particularly creative or spectacular....but soooo satisfying.

I know that feeling. That feeling for me is killing a full pickup Insurgent in one go, then dumping said Insurgent off the peer.

Jerionso

I once sniped someone out of their lazer with my heavy sniper it has only happend once.

Coleco

I once killed a guy without embarrassing myself or dying in the process

dance1.gif

ViolatingBox

It just happened tonight! We were doing piracy prevention near the airport. We had a jet doing strafing runs on us (and sucking at it) and a few players flying maverick choppers to us. I sniped the tail rotor of a helicopter and watched it spin out of control and crash into the runway, killing a player below. I then turned my attention to the jet and sniped the pilot out as he was flying towards us and his jet slammed underneath the yacht and it looked badass.

I had a similar situation last night. I was afk and suddenly started getting shot. The idiot didn't finish me off so I rolled into cover and took him out. Soon after, the ceo in his buzzard has another associate hop out. Kill him and find the ceo picking up the other kid. Homing launcher took them both out and it was game on 3 v 1. Had a lot of fun even though too many kills were auto aim. The ceo would marksman shuffle me and I'd heavy sniper the 3 of them. Eventually two associates left and I had to leave the 1 v 1. I felt kinda bad they weren't destroying me even when they started spawn killing. I think I have a clip or two I can post later.

RogerWho

I don't normally kill people or get into firefights, but at one point I somehow did end up in a shootout with one person. Somehow I got up cornered in a courtyard with only one way out, which the other guy promptly covered with proxies and waited just outside.

I used Merryweather's airstrike, which took care both of the proxies as well as the attacker.

I know, not impressive, but it was hilarious to get out unharmed from such a lost cause.

Locce

My most impressive kill was absolutely accidental. I was riding my Hakuchou at high speed down the highway when a crewmate on a Bati approached me from the opposite direction. Unfortunately we were on a direct collision course and when the crash happened his bike exploded, killing him. I, on the other hand, barely lost any speed (until I amost fell off my chair laughing that is). If I had recorded this incident sh*tzu could just slap a few slogans on it an feature it as a tv ad. It was glorious! :D

Fennimoe

Name it, or SHOW IT!?!? How about what happened yesterday!?

Ghost Organization Knife Kill!

Edited by Fennimoe

Sneakerhead.

Sniped the driver + shotgun rider in a Insurgent pickup with one bullet, then sniped the shooter in the head, that sh*t had me likesb7vgp.jpg

Khephera

Just recently sniped a CEO out of his Buzzard.. out of pure luck (I was just trying to hit the Buzzard with heavy sniper to bring it down). But the most funny thing was that his/her two associates were in the Buzzard as well and... well... died due to the crash. :D
And I just got a "wtf?" response. :) Then it turned out that he was a german guy (and not a kid) and then right after that incident I worked for his organization and we became friends on GTA.

Edited by Khephera_87_GER

bigraj

Last night, using a heavy sniper, I killed the driver of an Insurgent twice. He was outside the main LS Customs shop. I was on the roof of the Arcadius building. 1st through the windshield, 2nd through driver's side window as he drove away.

Been getting better at sniping jets, causing them to crash, though I haven't hit the pilot was it was flying at speed. Killed a few in the cockpit as they were taking off.

FlacidJack

Some CEO tried sniping me from the rooftop of my own office as I exited on the ground but he fell off the building after missing his first shot and landed right on me. Somehow I got the kill.

We both laughed so much we couldn't PvP each other for a good minute.

zhp11

I killed a savage... with its own missile

heliolord

I was boarding my Hydra at the helipad near the marina for a free roam event (no lobby terrorizing) and some asshat and his buddy drive up and shoot me while I'm doing the boarding animation. It spawns me on the opposite side of the water and I'm watching one of the asshats climb into my Hydra. So f*ck that. If I can't have my Hydra, they sure as hell can't. So as he's taking off I snipe him through the canopy and the Hydra falls and explodes, taking out the asshat's car. Asshat #2 has, at this point gotten in a helicopter, so he eats a homing rocket. At this point, I thought they were fleeing, so I begin to leave when I see another helicopter icon. Asshat 1 decided to steal the other chopper and both of them were flying off. To which I said, "f*ck you both." But they were out of missile range and nearly out of render distance. But I put a round through the window and nail asshat 1, causing the chopper to plummet and asshat 2 to bail. I clip asshat 2 as he's parachuting but it doesn't kill him and he flys out of render distance before I can finish him.

juantrapriguez

Shot this racist guy in the head with the revolver, while riding a hakachou. One shot, one kill. Get some.

Horse_With_No_Name

Lolz I tree sidy no scoped some scrubz Lolz I so good I havez so manys skillz. I killz nubs all day on 4/20

Edited by Horse_With_No_Name