1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Name your most creative/impress GTA Kill

SoggyVictim

4 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

You should really try the Scramjet, your aim and air control is pretty good.

Edited by No Homing
  • Like 2

It was back in the early days of PS3, somebody made an "Invasion of Normandy" map, one team is on the beach with heavy snipers, the other starts on the small island group on the east of the map with planes. I was on the plane team first round, second round I spawned on the beach and knew everybody was gonna obviously go into the planes (I could see the planes, but not the players, PS3 render distance and stuff), so I just aimed for the drivers seat, but it wasn't a straight shot from the front, but an angle. I hit the pilot, presumably a copilot and some other person standing behind them, landing myself a triple headshot kill on players I couldn't even see.

stillmatik36

It was back in 2014 i was driving my car back to my apartment in tinsel towers and some guys in a car blew me up with a sticky bomb i spawned back and free aimed a rpg and hit them as they were driving off like 5 blocks down... it was so satisfying 

18 hours ago, No Homing said:

You should really try the Scramjet, your aim and air control is pretty good.

I'm happy to share this one. Albeit... I'm no @Arrows to Athens he always has the killer clips! 

Pt1

Pt2

Disclaimer: I was not in attack mode to be completely honest. I just wanted the guy to get in my Scramjet so we could hop around a bit... But he made the mistake of turning his gun on me and caught a quick 3 piece. I even texted him after the 2nd one like Bro.. I'ma kill you one more time because I'm on point right now LOL. 

I WISH people would kill me like this... I feel like I only get killed like 5 different ways..it's kinda sad. Lets get creative! 😆

• Like 4

Not my best or particularly impressive but made me laugh. So I was just selling some of my nightclub stock in a solo lobby on the way there I’m dropping down mines to take out the npc’s. I get to the seller everything’s good then as I’m leaving the area it pops up I’ve killed a rival President. Thinking what the hell check the players sure enough he’s in my lobby but still for the life of me couldn’t work out how I killed him it only then dawned on me an hour later he must of drove over one of those mines I left

• Like 2

Back then on ps3. Alot jets and tanks that where after me. Back then you didn't had the mk2 or anything and i all got them per buzzard over and over again and they called me a cheater for beeing better. All started because of a bounty and they called me lifeless, because i didn't have anyth7ng better to do as hunt bounties. Back then 8 also only used tbe ap pistole. That was fun. Was like 5 against me. Even thise aim assist rocket launcher didn't help them. 😂

Oh edit: And this one on ps4. I kinda felt like james bond on this one. 

I mean, damn. It was pretty close all the time. 😂

Edited by Fenrill
  • Like 3

I killed a khanjali trihard with my insurgent pickup custom's minefield under the plaza

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

This game is so weird, lmao. Some guy crashed his jet into another player's Kosatka and it gave me the kill, wtf. How does that even make any sense?

• Like 3

Arrows to Athens
3 hours ago, No Homing said:

This game is so weird, lmao. Some guy crashed his jet into another player's Kosatka and it gave me the kill, wtf. How does that even make any sense?

I've had this happen to me a few times as well. There have even been a few instances where my own accidental death was counted as another player's kill, a player I last interacted with like 10 minutes ago. 

• Like 3

gnomefromnome
On 3/7/2021 at 9:57 AM, Arrows to Athens said:

I've had this happen to me a few times as well. There have even been a few instances where my own accidental death was counted as another player's kill, a player I last interacted with like 10 minutes ago. 

I was on a resupply mission, and firing RPG's at the carrier. This spooked the NPC behind me and rammed me into the  car I just RPG'd and died.  Game said I committed suicide lol

• Like 3

Arrows to Athens
On 3/16/2021 at 10:31 PM, gnomefromnome said:

This guy came out of nowhere, and...just watch lol

MK2 IQ level.

360 era so it was before the game announced you went off radar. Had a group of 6-9 people terrorizing the server and eventually they all went on the train to fight the cops. Got a plane, called lester for off radar, skydived and parachuted on to the train, and eliminated them all from cart to cart with a surpressed AR. They had no clue what was happening until the last 2 guys noticed their friends were dead. Felt like a special forces unit after doing that.

Started a Targeted Data Client Job, and when the Target was revealed on the map, I despawned the Terrorbyte,  called my Sub and went to it.

Waited a bit, two players (one of them high level, surprisingly) went to the target and stayed near him...

Then yeah, I fired the guided missile which took both of the players and the Target at the same time, lol.

• 2 months later...

I managed to snipe a guy out of his laser with a revolver  While on the zombie chopper. 😎

• Like 2

killed a thermal turd with a bus.

& not off radar :kekw:

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Arrows to Athens

Back with the free aim Toreador kills.

• Like 3

Arrows to Athens

Not that impressive, but still worth sharing, I guess...

Look where this random was hiding.

• Like 1

Tomtomsengermany

Not really impressive but i laughed hard

i ran over his feet i guess

I wrote about mine in another topic, but here, for the sake of history:

was doing CP preps and some idiot that had his sub next to mine decided he will destroy mine when I was in it, so I got spawned next to the LS airport andI had to walk 10 000 miles to get to my PV. Idiot went with his buddy on his Sparrow to do whatever, so I started shooting at it with my Heavy Sniper. He was just going under my edge of vision, far away in the distance as well. I shot my last shot. A head shot. Nailed him and crashed his Sparrow and killed his buddy as well.

He even wrote me a PM to tell me that this was an awesome kill, lol. I told him to fakk off.

• Like 2

FrugalDangerMan

Name your most creative/impress GTA Kill

Ok. I'll name it Rupert Pennyworth.

Now what?