1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Name your most creative/impress GTA Kill

SoggyVictim

On 4/8/2020 at 2:06 PM, whywontyoulisten said:

You do it to yourself, you do, you and no-one else.

and that's what really hurts

• Like 2

On 10/20/2019 at 11:02 PM, Arrows to Athens said:

Upside down free aim takeouts:

You seriously consider opmk2 kills as awesome?

Lol. Delete yourself from gtao

Just autoshotgunned an Opressornoob while he was rushing towards me trying to hit me.

Edit : I blew his oppressor right after and he left the session right away 😁

Edited by RisingCobra
  • Like 2

On 4/11/2020 at 7:49 AM, VVipeSide said:

You seriously consider opmk2 kills as awesome?

Lol. Delete yourself from gtao

You think it's easy to pull off what he did? Ignorant twat.

1 hour ago, No Homing said:

You think it's easy to pull off what he did? Ignorant twat.

I didn't watch the videos because I am ignorant to opmk2s.

You're the twat though.

1 hour ago, VVipeSide said:

You're the twat though.

How can you judge a clip without watching it?

• Like 4

Well, I managed to flip a police car onto a friend - causing it to explode and kill them - with the ramp buggy after buying it earlier tonight.

An accidental kill that didn't even count for kills by me - but still a funny one - particularly as he was standing on a car to see how high we could launch each other with it - and police decided to interrupt us

7 hours ago, No Homing said:

You are slow in the head?

How? Being ignorant you said it.

I dont need to watch it.

Like I dont got to eat cat sh*t to judge the taste.

Its an opmk2.

Enough said!

7 hours ago, No Homing said:

Alright I watched the two last clips.

12 seconds waste of life.

And opmk2 kill with target lock is not impressive.

And he cut out the interesting bit. Right before a rocket kills him.

4 hours ago, VVipeSide said:

He doesn't have target lock, that's why it says "free aim". Maybe you should eat less cat sh*t because it's affecting your eyesight.

4 hours ago, whywontyoulisten said:

He doesn't have target lock, that's why it says "free aim". Maybe you should eat less cat sh*t because it's affecting your eyesight.

I m high as sh*t and laughing my ass off.

Very good one 

Getting a kill without locking on with an Oppressor Mk2 is trickier than you think - and especially so when flying upside down.

Of course - it would be more impressive doing that with the machine guns on the oppressor rather than the rockets...

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
Thronedcircle9

Had an accidental one that was pretty funny. I managed to get into the FIB tower with the intention of annoying oppressor broomstick users knowing full well 90% of them wouldn't know where I'm hiding. 

After getting into a war with one of them, it eventually got a nice 4 star wanted involved. 

The accidental kill was using a police heli. After using a heavy sniper on the rear rotor, it fell out of the sky. I watched it fall, straight on top of an unspecting player just driving around. 

• 3 weeks later...

Ok the jet is smoking but still,  c'mon, he's upside down.😀

Edited by FangDangFoo
  • Like 2

I was randomly messing with people and some dude sent a mugger after me. Then later on I checked if he was still in the session, and he was to my delight afk. So I rolled up to him in my RC tank and spent about 5 mins fiddling around with the jumping ability to ragdoll him over the barriers onto the train tracks. Here’s the result: 

https://gameclips.io/ll SideStunt ll/a5d230cd-e104-4f1b-8c1f-94e21dcadc9d/embed

I proceeded with sending him the clip and the only response I got was “Wha” :lol:

Arrows to Athens
On 4/12/2020 at 9:41 PM, VVipeSide said:

You're the twat though.

As much as I hate the Mk2, you have to be a genuine twat to advise that I stop playing the game permanently just because it had the Mk2 in the thumbnail.

Regardless, if you actually watched the video, you would see that what I did was very difficult to pull off, hence why I posted it in the thread.

Anyway, I no longer use the Mk2 anymore. I drive cars, mostly. Just chill out and think before you say dickish things.

• Like 2

Arrows to Athens
On 4/13/2020 at 6:38 AM, VVipeSide said:

You are slow in the head?

How? Being ignorant you said it.

I dont need to watch it.

Like I dont got to eat cat sh*t to judge the taste.

Its an opmk2.

Enough said!

Alright I watched the two last clips.

12 seconds waste of life.

And he cut out the interesting bit. Right before a rocket kills him.

What an awful comparison. Cat sh*t will taste of sh*t, no matter what. A kill, on the other hand, can be "meh..." or it can be impressive. On top of that, when you compare the clips to cat sh*t, you're implying that the clips are sh*t to begin with. Why? Just because the Mk2 was used. Get over yourself.

So, you watched the last two clips. In what way was the last clip a "12 seconds waste of life"? Are you intentionally trying to be a douchebag? You claim that you didn't watch the videos, and that's why you judged me, but then you watch them and you still have a problem?

And what "target lock on" are you referring to? There was a lock on in the third video right at the end, sure, but that was on a jet, which wasn't part of the actual clip. I had already got a double kill before that; THAT was the clip. Plus, I don't think I even got a kill on that jet at the end, but who cares? It wasn't part of the clip! So, other than that, what target lock on are you referring to?

I'd also like to point out that "free aim" is literally mentioned in the post above the clips. And what "interesting bit" did I cut out? All the kills that I wanted to showcase are in the video. Nothing was "cut out". Anyway, these clips are from 7-9 months ago. I no longer use the Mk2 anymore.

All that aside, what do you want from me?

5 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

What an awful comparison. Cat sh*t will taste of sh*t, no matter what. A kill, on the other hand, can be "meh..." or it can be impressive. On top of that, when you compare the clips to cat sh*t, you're implying that the clips are sh*t to begin with. Why? Just because the Mk2 was used. Get over yourself.

So, you watched the last two clips. In what way was the last clip a "12 seconds waste of life"? Are you intentionally trying to be a douchebag? You claim that you didn't watch the videos, and that's why you judged me, but then you watch them and you still have a problem?

And what "target lock on" are you referring to? There was a lock on in the third video right at the end, sure, but that was on a jet, which wasn't part of the actual clip. I had already got a double kill before that; THAT was the clip. Plus, I don't think I even got a kill on that jet at the end, but who cares? It wasn't part of the clip! So, other than that, what target lock on are you referring to?

I'd also like to point out that "free aim" is literally mentioned in the post above the clips. And what "interesting bit" did I cut out? All the kills that I wanted to showcase are in the video. Nothing was "cut out". Anyway, these clips are from 7-9 months ago. I no longer use the Mk2 anymore.

All that aside, what do you want from me?

Saul goodman. I just despise any mk2 connected kill

Was doing a bunker sell mission.  Was attacked by Merryweather by a bridge and caused a big traffic jam so threw a sticky bomb into the mix and watched over twenty cars go sky high. Was better than Christmas 😍

This was the time I caused someone to destroy the moving target helicopter themselves. lul

Only weapon I used was a maverick

Arrows to Athens
18 hours ago, VVipeSide said:

Saul goodman. I just despise any mk2 connected kill

Fair enough, but to say that I should delete myself from GTA O is a bit dickish.

6 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Fair enough, but to say that I should delete myself from GTA O is a bit dickish.

Dont take it personal bra. I am a dick.

And everything connected to mk2 oppressors triggers my inner asshole.

Peace

Modern world in a nutshell: "don't take it personally that I was intentionally rude to you, you like a pretend thing that I don't"

OT, ummmmm...I mean, I dropped into a 6-way battle down by the offices every noob has and laid waste, with my favorite kill coming from running a guy in is Kuruma down, pinning him against a pillar so he has to exit, and then laughing as the grenade exploded. Does that count?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

so I was playing Tag Team yesterday . Our team got completely eliminated and only 2 deathbikes were fighting for the victory for their teams .

Instead of waiting in the spectators´ lobby , i decided to jump on the spectator´s missile tower to fire a missile , already knowing that it ´s barely impossible to hit a moving deathbike ...

I saw the 2 deathbikes chasing each other so i decided to try to hit the one in the front .... and I killed them both with 1 missile !!! not only that , but our team won although we were all killed and eliminated !!!!

we all were confused at first,  including me  , but then we saw the score board and they started to write in the chat that i am a Legend !

couldn´t believe that i´ve killed 2 moving Deathbikes with just 1 missile , AND that we won the round (and eventually the match) , although we were practically out of the fight and off the arena ! Heck , I didn t know that in Arena war ,you can win as a spectator !

that kill was just something else ....

Edited by nido997

i killed some dude on a mark 2 with a baseball bat once

• Like 2

Messing around in freemode i often try park a titan on several of the office helipads, because reasons, so im just casually flying one to park it on the maze bank tower, see a low level player with a bounty in the office while i approach, as i come closer guy goes to helipad, i come even closer wondering if i should bail, guy is on the helipad shooting one of those harmless civilian npc heli's, not at all paying attention to me, i land right next to him, he looks around, sees massive f-in plane (wonder what he was thinking lol) aims his gun to cockpit and starts running forward, straight into the propeller, 9k bounty collected lol.

At times like these i wish i was always recording, but then i remember why im glad im not.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, suicidal_banana said:

Messing around in freemode i often try park a titan on several of the office helipads, because reasons, so im just casually flying one to park it on the maze bank tower, see a low level player with a bounty in the office while i approach, as i come closer guy goes to helipad, i come even closer wondering if i should bail, guy is on the helipad shooting one of those harmless civilian npc heli's, not at all paying attention to me, i land right next to him, he looks around, sees massive f-in plane (wonder what he was thinking lol) aims his gun to cockpit and starts running forward, straight into the propeller, 9k bounty collected lol.

At times like these i wish i was always recording, but then i remember why im glad im not.

I'm guessing you're not on console? 

19 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

I'm guessing you're not on console? 

Naw on PC, but i dont have that 'automatically record last 30 seconds' stuff active so yea, no footage sadly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suicidal_banana said:

Naw on PC, but i dont have that 'automatically record last 30 seconds' stuff active so yea, no footage sadly.

On the PS4, it records the last 15 minutes of gameplay. A God-gifted feature, I must say. 

• Like 2

I was running some set ups with a friend in a public lobby and a dude randomly blew up my tron bike and flew off (btw I haven’t killed anyone). I looked through the list of players and realized I had the highest KD so assumed that’s why he did it . Bastard hid in his motorcycle club but left his hover bike outside . I attached a sticky to that bitch and waited patiently in the hills . He left his sanctuary and flew off like a witch on a broomstick . . . Boom , night time fireworks baby . Payback never felt so good . :) he left after that . Double satisfaction!

Edited by Yozora