2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

If you could add a character

Zello

If you could add a character to V's story who would it be?

I wanted to see a crazy director based on Billy Walsh from entourage at the movie studio for Michael. Michael finds him to direct Meltdown and has to do missions for him.

Edited by Zello
  • Like 1

The Dedito Gae

A masked serial killer a la Michael Myers that exsanguinates Michael's family in the most gory way possible.

• Like 4

slimeball supreme

The penguin from Happy Feet.

• Like 2

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png

Shadowfennekin

A rival for Simeon that hires Franklin after Simeon fires him. That way we could still do missions and repo cars, only he pays a fair share.

I always felt like that part of the game lasted shorter than it should have.

I wanted to see a guy who ran a couple nightclubs either Gay Tony returns or someone else and they would probably deal with Franklin. LA is known as a party city it was disappointing to see the nightlife ignored.

• 1 month later...

I'd replace Wade with someone else. His replacement would be more like Trevor's right hand and trusted guy more than Ron and Chef someone like Ziggy Sobokta.

He'd look up to Trevor and sort of act like a Trevor Jr. but always fails

Edited by Zello
  • Like 3

ClaudeSpeed1911

Any character from Manhunt. Imagine running in the woods at night then hearing a sound just to turn around and see Piggsy with a chainsaw.

This game needs gritty and scary moments.

Edited by ClaudeSpeed1911
  • Like 1

Johnny Klebitz.

Oh come on now! You really want to put this one on the block again? :lol::lol:

• 1 month later...

I'd replace Stretch with a character like Marlo a small gangleader of the families who wants control of all the families

He'd be cold and ruthless and cause a lot of infighting between the families

Edited by Zello

The Dedito Gae

Zombie John Marston. He would kill M, F and T and would replace them as sole protagonist.

• Like 3

Mr. T.

Sgt. Slaughter.

Cobra commander.....

....in fact, I want all Joes and Cobra characters and vehicles added in the next update and Rockstar should buy all rights to them. I would love to fly a Rattler or Blackbird.

Mr. T.

Sgt. Slaughter.

Cobra commander.....

....in fact, I want all Joes and Cobra characters and vehicles added in the next update and Rockstar should buy all rights to them. I would love to fly a Rattler or Blackbird.

That would be funny seeing mr T in a mission

The Dedito Gae

Donald Trump

He would probably give you rampage missions where you kill mexicans, black people and muslims.
  • Like 4

SmokesWithCigs

I would add Gerald from online to the story. He would be a mission giver and some of the missions he gives would be for story mode like no hay bronca, the mission were you have to save the kidnapped family member from some ballers on the highway, violent duct, and the lowrider mission where you have to go the airport and free him from police custody. Al's I would add the whole lowrider update to story mode clothes , weapons, cars, missions etc.

Eddie Low would of made a good strangers and Freaks mission for Trevor Philips as Eddie gets compared to Trevor alot on his random encounter vids on youtube comment section.

unfortunately thats never going to happen, so another Serial killer based of Ted Bundy where he is just a well likeable, charming and charismatic guy who hangs out with Micheal, Trevor and Franklin but eventually Trevor spots his true nature and later gets a phonecall from Tracy where she is unknowingly dating a serial killer causing Trevor to go after him with Micheal to find him grabbing Tracy attempting to rape and kill her where Micheal confronts the Serial killer and kills him.

Edited by Jason Grey
  • Like 1

BenMitchell90

I'd add at least a couple more fellow gang members to beef up Franklin's side of the game. From what I understand, Lamar was originally going to play a far bigger role, but his actor Slink Johnson got in trouble IRL and they had to move on without him, which explains why he suddenly returns near the end and why Franklin is pretty much sidelined after Trevor comes to LS. But adding a couple more gang member friends would have gone a long way towards improving this. Maybe even have Lamar arrested in the story, and Franklin sort of gets a "heist" of his own - busting Lamar out of Bolingbroke. That would have been SWEET!

But I digress. Not too sure what the new gang members' personalities would be like, but I would definitely have one of them as being like O-Dog from Menace II Society, someone who's "America's nightmare: Young, black, and just doesn't give a f*ck". As for the other one, considering I'd personally make Franklin more of a Sweet Johnson type who's all about his hood, no matter what, maybe give this new gang member Franklin's desire to get out of the hood, and maybe take it a step further. Maybe someone like Ricky from Boyz N the Hood. Then have him get killed by the Ballas, which would prompt Franklin and company to seek revenge and add a very tragic moment to the game. I feel one thing V was really lacking was a good tearjerker moment, like IV and especially RDR had, so this would be great if done well.

Also, while it's not really "adding" a character as they're technically already in the game, I'd have loved to give Jock Cranley or Sue Murray a role in the game as a mission-giver. Like maybe Steve Haines or Devin Weston (the latter of whom I'd give a much different role - he'd still be the antagonist, but he'd be having you do far more than just steal some cars) are in Cranley's pocket, so they have you do stuff for him. It wouldn't be a huge role, but just as someone who shows you a different side to the city. I loved how TLaD dipped its toes into exploring the political side of LC with the Stubbs missions, and really would have enjoyed it here as well.

• Like 2

Sunrise Driver

Vito, Joe & Henry. Main protags. Now that's a super trio for the game.

Edited by Street Mix

Donald Trump

He'd probably be the biggest enemy of Martin Madrazo lmao

Edited by wevvo744