Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Dobrov

V2SAxIV2SA

Recommended Posts

pimann

Mod looks pretty good, but I saw bugs:

 

1. Not fully compatible with custom peds/vehicles/weapons

(the only way to install them is to use fastman92's IMG Console

because the IMG's are encrypted

and after installing the cars/peds/weapons the environment starts flashing,

even stream memory fix does not help - game either freezes on 99% loading or crashes after 45 seconds of gameplay)

 

2. Bodyguards do not work

(I use my mod 'CJ's New Girlfriends' or any other bodyguard CLEO mod and the bodyguards do not follow CJ)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shonetbabu

Anyone please help...As soon as the game finishes loading...maximun 5 seconds into the game..it crashes with background music

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_onyx_
On 11/29/2018 at 11:51 PM, pimann said:

Mod looks pretty good, but I saw bugs:

 

1. Not fully compatible with custom peds/vehicles/weapons

(the only way to install them is to use fastman92's IMG Console

because the IMG's are encrypted

and after installing the cars/peds/weapons the environment starts flashing,

even stream memory fix does not help - game either freezes on 99% loading or crashes after 45 seconds of gameplay)

 

2. Bodyguards do not work

(I use my mod 'CJ's New Girlfriends' or any other bodyguard CLEO mod and the bodyguards do not follow CJ)

cars and peds need to be added to GTA3.img, without img-console

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonSC
On 12/3/2018 at 8:27 AM, _onyx_ said:

cars and peds need to be added to GTA3.img, without img-console

Good job on Android release, but will you fix the render distance issue on the PC release?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_onyx_
On 12/12/2018 at 12:51 AM, DragonSC said:

Good job on Android release, but will you fix the render distance issue on the PC release?

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
phucpro007

Guy ! can you guy give me a link for test ? i didn't use VK.com so.... :(((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_onyx_
1 hour ago, phucpro007 said:

Guy ! can you guy give me a link for test ? i didn't use VK.com so.... :(((

site policy prohibits leaving links

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dxivilea

Why no vertex lightning and prelight? Looks so unnatural. Good thing there's renderhook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gongel

Awesome work! Thanks for your hard work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guru Sangha

Can i use my own custom player.img, Cloths.dat & shopping.dat

cause i am working on franklin 2.0 with better cloths and properly skined models.

 

does V2SAxIV2SA support skin selector & modloader

Edited by Guru Sangha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leinad
On 2/11/2019 at 9:06 AM, Guru Sangha said:

Can i use my own custom player.img, Cloths.dat & shopping.dat

cause i am working on franklin 2.0 with better cloths and properly skined models.

 

does V2SAxIV2SA support skin selector & modloader

skin selector I think it does work, but modloader no (yet). If you want to add cars you can add it in gta3.img

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.