Nintendo Switch Discussion Topic

Shaytan

Some Mario-related news from the latest Nintendo Direct.

Among those include a Switch port of Super Mario 3D World and direct ports of Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy (but no Super Mario Galaxy 2, sadly) as part of Super Mario 3D All-Stars.

Unfortunately, 3D All-Stars will be available for a limited time both physically and digitally. WTF?! I can kinda understand a physical release, but why put a limited availability on a digital release? This isn't a licensed game or an MMO game when its servers are about to shut down, this is a first-party title consisting of three single-player games! I seriously hope Nintendo will reconsider the limited availability for both physical and digital releases of Super Mario 3D All-Stars, because we all know what happened with the NES Classic and SNES Classic consoles.

Edited by Ivan1997GTA

• 3 years later...
LongHairedFreakyGuy
Posted (edited)
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

(Sorry, pushed some buttons by accident and have no idea how to delete on mobile) 

Anyway, as most of you have probably already seen, the 'Switch 2' is to be announced within the next 12 months. 

Nintendo are also to hold a direct in June to announce what will probably be all the final games coming to the Switch. I'm already highly suspecting Metroid Prime 4 to be finally announced, as a crossover title, as we saw with BoTW on the Wii U and Switch. 

Oh, also forgot to add this fact in to this post. An amazing feat by Nintendo. 

Edited by LongHairedFreakyGuy
I'm an idiot
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
LongHairedFreakyGuy

So this won't be everyone's cup of tea, obviously, but I think this could be pretty decent, and for the Switch to get it seems like a big deal to me. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LongHairedFreakyGuy said:

So this won't be everyone's cup of tea, obviously, but I think this could be pretty decent, and for the Switch to get it seems like a big deal to me. 

Is this the first time that Sony releases a game for Switch?