2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What is your most impressive/embarrassing pvp match

SoggyVictim

SoggyVictim

If you have pictures and videos of your crazy pvp fights, please share them below. Also feel free to tell your story behind the pictures and/or videos of the action. If you're a griefer, troll, virtual-fascist, or internet thug... this is the place to brag about it... thanks guys

CarimboHanky

dont have pics or video as this was back on ps3...

i once took on a crew of 7 all by myself, they were not organized so it was easy for me to take them out and repeatedly spawnkill their leader, 30mins later i moved to a roof, when passive and declared my victory over them as they 2 of them whwn away and came back in tanks.

you know youre shaming them when they feel the need to pull 2 tanks on you.

• Like 3

CrysisAverted

this one time I went on a 22 killstreak against a friend and his pal

Vicious R1

I've had countless insane sessions but the best so far was a couple days ago. A mafia crew was ontop of a roof with an Annihilator. I circled the area on my Akuma to find a good vantage point. I scoped out with my heavy sniper, 2 are on the right side of the building and 1 was on the left side. I couldn't see the 4th. I aimed towards the left target, hewas already scoping in on me but I lined up the shot and fired. 1 shot kill. Immediately after i aimed towards the other 2. 1 was on the ledge, the other wasn't but right behind him. I took a shot at the guy on the ledge, another 1 shot kill. As soon as i shot, the other guy climbed up on the same ledge to watch his crew mate get sniped. I took another shot and killed him with the 1.. Literally all three snipes were fast enough to show a triple kill on the kill feed... I got on the bike and relocated so I wouldn't get caught on the spawn. I quickly picked a spot and scoped the roof again.. The 4th guy was just taking off in the heli.. I lined up the reticle and winged it.. Insane.. 1 shot took him out of the heli.. 4 shots, 4 kills. And the last was the icing on the cake..

Damn i wish i wasrecording then..

SideStunt

My most recent was when I and two of my random team mates went against 4 others in a bumper cars LTS. A round usually ended up being 2v3, but for the last 3 rounds I ended up 1v3 and have managed to take all 3 down in these 3 rounds by making them come out of their cars and fight me while also charging at them myself. I ended up clutching victory for my team.

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

I was doing bumper cars it was me vs 4 guys they all got out of their cars I got out of my car hoping to take at least 1 of them out before they got me. I was fighting 2 guys I got one of them when the third guy came running up I started smashing my B button and took both of them out by then I was very low on health but there was still a couple of minutes left in the round so I chased after the last guy and got him winning the whole match with just about no health left. After that one of my teammates sent me a message saying nice work we messaged each other for a bit and he was the first person that wasn't a real life friend that I added to my friends list.

Once when I was robbing a store 2 high level douchebags came over in a turreted Insurgent trying to kill me I got one but the other one shot an RPG into the store. When I respawned I killed them both at least 5 times each I don't know the actual score because they never managed to kill me. They were both over rank 300.

I was fighting 5 guys at once using a Sniper and Advanced Rifle while one guy was spamming RPGs I was doing fairly well until I lagged out.

I had a normal deathmatch as a daily objective and since it takes forever to get someone to join a DM and most quick jobs are TDM I joined a crappy user created DM but it was another TDM but I decided stick around anyway until someone got the guns but no one did. In the end my team won and I got the most kills out of everyone I also got a pretty good killstreak and for the first time ever I was the one with the bounty.

I've seen the you are dominating someone but I have never seen the you are owning someone and you are embarrassing someone thing before.

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

Edited by maxx1013

I went on like an hour long chase with 7 people bombing around after me trying to take my bounty after I sniped one of them for throwing C4 at me.

Sky_Light12

in old days on PS3 , with help of lv 100 abusing RPG , i was able to decimate the opposing team . when i'm facing sniper , i took a cover with bad angle for sniper to see me but i can see them , then i was able to take down that sniper just using Combat MG ( at that point , the sniper was out of my auto-aim range )

TreFacTor

I let my wife shoot me 20 times in the face for daily objectives.

Yesterday I killed 3 players with one sniper bullet. Later that day a newbie player rolled up in an suv and downed me with a pistol during an executive search.