Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Voodoo

Random Chat vTK-421

Recommended Posts

Sinner!

I'm in love with a Romanian girl...a sentence I never thought I would write out.  

 

Shagging her within the next three weeks is imperative. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mr quick
3 hours ago, Mr. Scratch said:

Get yourself a hat made out of a raccoon or a Stetson with a snake skull. 

god I wish I didn't actually want to wear a stetson and boots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Scratch

Why wouldn't you wear that fantastic getup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cameron Star
50 minutes ago, Mr. Scratch said:

Why wouldn't you wear that fantastic getup?

No one wants to steal your style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mr quick

cause i'm way into sex and stuff B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FearThoseWhoFearHim

Thanks honey. 😍

 

dgmzc0O.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Scratch
13 hours ago, mr quick said:

cause i'm way into sex and stuff B)

Great, I've got some really good snake oil just for that. There's a chance your pecker might fall off but it's worth the risk, especially for the low, low price of $2.99 per bottle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
feckyerlife
11 hours ago, FearThoseWhoFearHim said:

Thanks honey. 😍

 

dgmzc0O.jpg

 

 

is that a donut with peanuts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Short Stay
22 hours ago, Sinner! said:

I'm in love with a Romanian girl...a sentence I never thought I would write out.  

 

Shagging her within the next three weeks is imperative. 

Oh my God, you are so slumming it.

 

Only joking. Hope she is really nice. And congratulations on your up and coming shagfest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FearThoseWhoFearHim
3 hours ago, feckyerlife said:

is that a donut with peanuts?

Yes, mizz strawberry gives me a package for valentines day. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blaze
19 hours ago, FearThoseWhoFearHim said:

Thanks honey. 😍

 

dgmzc0O.jpg

 

 

 

you know, i've seen some sh*t on the internet - from literal sh*t in 2girls1cup, cartel murders and pretty much every gore shock video under the sun, the whole nine yards yet this may potentially be the f*cking worst thing i've ever seen. what the f*ck is that abomination? peanuts on a f*cking frosted donut? does it have a filling? what the f*ck is the rest of the topping? so many questions that i don't really want answering because conclusive evidence of what this actually consists of will only make the f*cking donut worse. you ruined donuts. f*cking well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FearThoseWhoFearHim
Just now, angeldust said:

 

you know, i've seen some sh*t on the internet - from literal sh*t in 2girls1cup, cartel murders and pretty much every gore shock video under the sun, the whole nine yards yet this may potentially be the f*cking worst thing i've ever seen. what the f*ck is that abomination? peanuts on a f*cking frosted donut? does it have a filling? what the f*ck is the rest of the topping? so many questions that i don't really want answering because conclusive evidence of what this actually consists of will only make the f*cking donut worse. you ruined donuts. f*cking well done.

3

Go to every H-E-B store and ask them.

 

My Valentine was just giving me a good gift.

 

rbz-donut-taco-palace-14.jpg?w=359&h=240

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blaze

firstly i dont know what the f*ck a HEB store is and secondly those donuts look like stevie wonder had a seizure in a donut factory and that was the outcome. i didn't realize it was actually possible to f*ck up a donut how f*cking inept do you have to be to manage to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FearThoseWhoFearHim
8 minutes ago, angeldust said:

firstly i dont know what the f*ck a HEB store is and secondly those donuts look like stevie wonder had a seizure in a donut factory and that was the outcome. i didn't realize it was actually possible to f*ck up a donut how f*cking inept do you have to be to manage to do that.

So, you don't like those sushi donuts?

 

17190877_1207753715938746_41013216030969

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
feckyerlife
1 minute ago, FearThoseWhoFearHim said:

So, you don't like those sushi donuts?

 

17190877_1207753715938746_41013216030969

Too much rice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blaze

if you enjoy that you need to take a flight to switzerland and get dignitas to create a pentobarbital donut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mr goshawk

Tried to eat olives like 4 houers ago and they tasted and smelled literally like dirty porta potty. The smell is still floating in my room. 

How can some peoples like olives. Disgusting.:barf:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sivispacem

I can only assume they've been in someone's arse if they taste like sh*t. Olives just taste salty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Endjinn
26 minutes ago, mr goshawk said:

Tried to eat olives like 4 houers ago and they tasted and smelled literally like dirty porta potty. The smell is still floating in my room. 

How can some peoples like olives. Disgusting.:barf:

What kind of olives? Green, black, large, small, stuffed, pitted?

 

There's loads of different ways that olives are presented, jars in supermarkets are the best bet for a milder taste. Black olives are usually milder and are delicious on some pizza. Green olives from some delicatessen, however, can be truly awful.

Edited by Endjinn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FearThoseWhoFearHim

There is nothing saltier than Mexican candies. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mr goshawk
15 minutes ago, Endjinn said:

What kind of olives? Green, black, large, small, stuffed, pitted?

 

There's loads of different ways that olives are presented, jars in supermarkets are the best bet for a milder taste. Black olives are usually milder and are delicious on some pizza. Green olives from some delicatessen, however, can be truly awful.

I don't know what type of but they were dark brown. They were in salad and soon as I took bite, horrible smell and taste came out. 

They didnt smell like sh*t, but more like mix of sh*t, piss and that blue chemical water in porta potty tank. Literally the same smell as inside in those public park, festival ,etc porta pottys.

I have never liked olives, but these were the worst i have tasted and they almost felt like rotten meat from inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Endjinn
5 minutes ago, mr goshawk said:

I don't know what type of but they were dark brown. They were in salad and soon as I took bite, horrible smell and taste came out. 

They didnt smell like sh*t, but more like mix of sh*t, piss and that blue chemical water in porta potty tank. Literally the same smell as inside in those public park, festival ,etc porta pottys.

I have never liked olives, but these were the worst i have tasted and they almost felt like rotten meat from inside.

They may well have been rotten. Olives are one of those items whose use-by date is often overlooked by eateries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FearThoseWhoFearHim

Tacos with eggs and beans, si señor por favor. 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Purevil

I've seen workers at Lindos sound with whole olives.   They use the pressed oil as lube.

 

Perhaps that explains the salty flavor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinner!

Question for any religious people

 

Is it against God's word to rub a toned Nicaraguan pretty boys nipples but only as a sign of non-sexual admiration? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Short Stay
3 hours ago, Sinner! said:

Question for any religious people

 

Is it against God's word to rub a toned Nicaraguan pretty boys nipples but only as a sign of non-sexual admiration? 

Not if you and He are rollerblading at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blondie

I was at a supermarket and a child at the queue for the cash register was constantly blowing on a whistle and his parents didn’t say anything about it but it felt like the whole store including me got annoyed. I can’t express enough how thankful I am that I am not straight, and that my boyfriend doesn’t want children in the future. 

Edited by Blondie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Endjinn
4 hours ago, Sinner! said:

Question for any religious people

 

Is it against God's word to rub a toned Nicaraguan pretty boys nipples but only as a sign of non-sexual admiration? 

 

1 hour ago, Short Stay said:

Not if you and He are rollerblading at the same time.

And/Or wearing Speedos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FearThoseWhoFearHim

I don't want to look like an artist fanboy, but my photo with the concert ticket and the guitar pick he gave to me in a frame looks f*cking awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanches

You know, one day i want to buy a bunch of radio techs like AM/FM receiver etc. and listen to various radio broadcasts around. And maybe try to catch some number stations or myth coated soviet radio stations (UVB-76).

I just wonder if there's any legal consequences for listening through these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.