• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlienTwo

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

• sombrA

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Random Chat Experiment vTK-421 The spam will no longer be of any concern to us. I've just received word that the OP has dissolved the thread permanently. The last remnants of the old topic ha

BONUS SPIN!         http://gtaforums.com/topic/854073-random-chat-ban-roulette-v121x/?p=1069723727    

dude I'm not falling for this sh/t  

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
3 hours ago, LittleBlueTroll said:

Honestly stumbling across this could not have come at a more suitable time in my life. 

I have had a really bad stomach today, and while I don't skimp on toilet paper, my ring still feels like someone has taken a cheese grater to it. 

If I could see my poor asshole I'm sure it would look a quarter segment of orange after someone had chewed on it. 

And this is without skimping on toilet paper, so imagine the agony if I had... 

It took me a few times to read this to realize what you're actually talking about the other half of the time i'm sitting here wonder how the hell does one pierce their asshole.

You should get a bidet to attach to the throne, I mainly got mine because I have shoulder issues from being injured and it helps make sure everything is clean but on days when you have the bubbleguts and are running to the bathroom often it'll save you from much of the soreness that comes from having to wipe 5 + times in one day.

It really came in handy during the first month or so of the pandemic when you couldn't find a roll of TP if your life depended on it and they're not expensive at all around $60 on amazon and very simple to attach.

Are The Rock and Dwayne Johnson the same person? Or are they twins? They look a lot like each other.

• KEKW 2
LittleBlueTroll
10 hours ago, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

It took me a few times to read this to realize what you're actually talking about

Well not to put too fine a point on it, this is how my ass felt yesterday, and how I assumed my ring would look if I could see it:

9331.jpg

The colour may vary. 

@sivispacem I always have toilet roll. I need it because my anxiety messes with my guts, especially when I can't sleep because of noisy neighbours. Just sometimes would rather get the cheaper option because cheaper, even though it only saves me 9p.

3 hours ago, JON22 said:

@sivispacem I always have toilet roll. I need it because my anxiety messes with my guts, especially when I can't sleep because of noisy neighbours. Just sometimes would rather get the cheaper option because cheaper, even though it only saves me 9p.

Mate, and I mean this entirely honestly and with conviction, I'll gladly post you the rest of the pack of Bearyquiet earplugs I bought for when I was trying to balance working shifts with having a 5 month old.

I've got no use for them and it sounds like your neighbours are disruptive enough that you need something to blot out the noise.

Add that to the ever-growing list of things you mustn't skimp out on. Good bog roll goes alongside sausages, earplugs, headphones, knives, spatulas and mattresses.

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
On 4/19/2021 at 10:58 PM, Bob Loblaw said:

Are The Rock and Dwayne Johnson the same person? Or are they twins? They look a lot like each other.

Can't help but to wonder if you're actually serious or not but at the risk of looking like an idiot for falling for a troll post i'll give you a hint there is a reason why he's referred to as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

LittleBlueTroll
15 hours ago, Rhoda said:

Add that to the ever-growing list of things you mustn't skimp out on. Good bog roll goes alongside sausages, earplugs, headphones, knives, spatulas and mattresses.

Mayonnaise and tomato ketchup make my list as well. Accept no imitations. 

And tea bags, I bought some cheap tea bags from Aldi once "just to see" the bag needed about 10 minutes worth of brew time just to transform into something that even resembled tea and not hot milk.  

25 minutes ago, LittleBlueTroll said:

Mayonnaise and tomato ketchup make my list as well. Accept no imitations. 

Mayo- I prefer to make my own, but if I can't be arsed, then it's got to be Stokes as that's the closest approximation to real homemade stuff you can get in the supermarket. Heinz or the Hellman's olive oil mayo at a pinch.

Ketchup- Wilkins of Tiptree. Anything else is like eating a spoonful of vaguely tomato flavoured sugar. Heinz ketchup is f*cking awful.

• Like 1

As for teabags, I only drink Yorkshire Gold at home. I have little control over what I drink elsewhere but I tend to only drink tea at home. Accept no substitutes.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, sivispacem said:

Mate, and I mean this entirely honestly and with conviction, I'll gladly post you the rest of the pack of Bearyquiet earplugs I bought for when I was trying to balance working shifts with having a 5 month old.

I've got no use for them and it sounds like your neighbours are disruptive enough that you need something to blot out the noise.

I've tried earplugs but I hate them the same way I hate those in-ear headphones. I just put my fan on to help me sleep. Also now that my second job has found someone to replace me at my former morning cleaning job I'm sleeping a lot better. I'm just bored during the day until I go to my evening job. Going to see if I can find a later second job.

On 4/21/2021 at 12:57 PM, Rhoda said:

As for teabags, I only drink Yorkshire Gold at home. I have little control over what I drink elsewhere but I tend to only drink tea at home. Accept no substitutes.

PG tips fan here. I expect the forum ban by the morning.

giphy.gif

On 4/23/2021 at 2:37 AM, mid90s said:

PG tips fan here. I expect the forum ban by the morning.

giphy.gif

Same. Love my pyramid teabags.

On another topic, I'm actually sleeping worse than before quitting my second job (still have my main). Lost nearly a whole week due to bad sleep. Went to work half asleep. Had a bad week of sleep last year too so I'm used to it.

I remember this one doctor who did an examination on me as to assess what I’m allergic to. I was allergic to two things, and I remember it was Bermuda grass while I can’t recall the other, but there’s one thing I remember about her vividly.

It was the Grey’s Anatomy-styled gown she wore. But it wasn’t that boring, no, it had the characters depicted as these cute humanoid cartoon dogs all across the gown. There was the text “Greyhound’s Anatomy” wedged between the figures as well, but weirdly enough, I remember the titular character wasn’t a greyhound.

Call me cynical but I think it might have been more important to remember your second allergy and not the pattern of her gown.

• KEKW 2

look, I can call the hospital I go to any time about what could my second allergy be, or I could take it again, but I’m sure it’s something I’ll never interact with in my life since I recall she told me its scientific name instead of a common one.

14 minutes ago, Caffeination said:

look, I can call the hospital I go to any time about what could my second allergy be, or I could take it again, but I’m sure it’s something I’ll never interact with in my life since I recall she told me its scientific name instead of a common one.

It could be medication, so watch out. I'm allergic to a bunch of medications, it's not fun.

• Like 1
On 4/27/2021 at 3:45 AM, Caffeination said:

What if it's dihydrogen monoxide? Would suck if you're allergic to it, but quite important to know.

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
On 4/26/2021 at 9:00 PM, DOUGL4S1 said:

It could be medication, so watch out. I'm allergic to a bunch of medications, it's not fun.

Same i'm allergic to a lot of antibiotics including penicillin luckly none of them life threating but rash/hives, fever one of them gives me extream nausea which is also how I found out i'm allergic to Haldol which is a life threathening reaction which I luckly learned that in the ER after they gave it for me when regularly given nausea medication didn't work to keep me from vomiting so they went old school with the Haldol which within minutes started causing my airway to start closing up it took the nurse almost 5 minutes to come in after I hit the call button to tell them I was having trouble breathing.

Doctor said if she had waited any longer by time they had come in my airway would've been completely closed  

• 2 weeks later...

And just like that the money I managed to save for a year is about to be gone. Dog tore ligament and the PDSA can't do the procedure at the moment. Going to cost all my saved money plus some my brother was saving for an Xbox Series X. I f*cking hate life. Every time I save money I can't enjoy it because sh*t always happens. Ah well. Goodbye money. Be free and sh*t👋💸➡️🚽