2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Llama Chat vTK-421

Voodoo

Supposed to be a huge storm coming down in Southern Ontario and pretty sure the rest of Ontario too this afternoon

That would explain the slightly absurd humid temperatures yesterday and today when summer hasn't even started lol

Here in northern cali its been nice. Like work outside in the sun an not get heat exhaustion nice. 77° Right now on beautiful clearlake.

• Like 2

Jolly Swagman

How do use cubnts even live like that? It was 22 c (71 f) here today and I've got my heater and hoody on. Wore a scarf to work today. f*ck winter.

Jolly Swagman

Heater on at 22°C lmao

To be fair I do live in a sh*thole. This is my heater

B78CC2DB-40CA-46A3-A9AE-B3ADE2102358_zps

It is funny though. We'd all die like straight away if it ever got to under like 10 f here

Ai®a©ob®a

Supposed to be a huge storm coming down in Southern Ontario and pretty sure the rest of Ontario too this afternoon

That would explain the slightly absurd humid temperatures yesterday and today when summer hasn't even started lol

You and i are getting hit by the same storm, I'm just across the Erie from you in Ohio

dude it was 93 with a real feel of 102 here in the DC area yesterday, supposed to be the same today. i f*cking hate it . plus the humidity ughh

I feel bad for you, The warm weather although helps with my pain it f*cks with my sinus so bad especally when it gets warm and then cool and goes back and forth usually in the month of may when it transition between Cool, Warm & Hot i can't breath as i have drainage coming from my nose and the back of my throat

How do use cubnts even live like that? It was 22 c (71 f) here today and I've got my heater and hoody on. Wore a scarf to work today. f*ck winter.

Probably because our winter goes in the below zeros so to us even 55F/12C is shorts weather Edited by Ai®a©ob®a

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

wow where did you get such an advanced witty sense of humour

maxresdefault.jpg

Fixed for you :p

You and i are getting hit by the same storm, I'm just across the Erie from you in Ohio

It's getting pretty cloudy and windy where I am despite it being sunny. It'll probably be here soon.

We just had our first tropical day yesterday, when it hit 30 degrees Celcius. The downside was that it was more cloudy than sunny with next to no wind, so it became a sweating party.

Edited by Matrelith

ten-a-penny

Y'all should save the ranting for Libya. The entire past week was hot AF. Then, one day, suddenly, its raining AND it became seriously cold. wtf?!

Y'all should save the ranting for Libya. The entire past week was hot AF. Then, one day, suddenly, its raining AND it became seriously cold. wtf?!

Canada's been much the same for the last year... bipolar ass weather smh

Edited by Rafae

Ai®a©ob®a

Well of course it's going to be much hotter in Libya as you are much closer to the equator then we are in the U.S & Canada

We just had our first tropical day yesterday, when it hit 30 degrees Celcius. The downside was that it was more cloudy than sunny with next to no wind, so it became a sweating party.

Here in the north it was very sunny yesterday. I underestimated the weather and my nose, arms and neck were a bit sunburnt and the last few days sleeping for me has been terrible, I cannot sleep quickly due to the warmth in my room so I need to stay up until two in the morning before I fall asleep. Very annoying, although, I heard that it will be much colder tomorrow.

Yay weather!

Hot as balls here. Might be our first heatwave(3 days of 90f) of the season.

fFdcrew.jpg

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Interesting...seems there is a gay pride parade in brussel thing going on saturday...

Not sure if i should go to that though...or just go and visit pairy daiza.

I barely give a sh*t about seeing panda's, but i heard that things kinda only have become more entertaining in the eyes of most visitors since i last visited that place, which is more then a decade ago...

Not sure what to pick...ah...the choises in life....:p

Retro Flutter

Interesting...seems there is a gay pride parade in brussel thing going on saturday...

I barely give a sh*t about seeing panda's, but i heard that things kinda only have become more entertaining in the eyes of most visitors since i last visited that place, which is more then a decade ago...

Not sure what to pick...ah...the choises in life.... :p

I've never been to a Pride parade, but I've always wanted to go to one....they seem...interesting and fun. I did go to a Leather festival one year though with a bear friend of mine.

b679d466e6065c03731f584261eba770.jpg

• Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Not sure what to pick...ah...the choises in life.... :p

I've never been to a Pride parade, but I've always wanted to go to one....they seem...interesting and fun. I did go to a Leather festival one year though with a bear friend of mine.

b679d466e6065c03731f584261eba770.jpg

Kinda slightly the opposite...i ain't really the most outgoing(or fun at parties), but i am like "what gives...you never know untill you tried it." :D

Here in the north it was very sunny yesterday. I underestimated the weather and my nose, arms and neck were a bit sunburnt and the last few days sleeping for me has been terrible, I cannot sleep quickly due to the warmth in my room so I need to stay up until two in the morning before I fall asleep. Very annoying, although, I heard that it will be much colder tomorrow.

I'm fine with warm weather, but when it gets so hot you even sweat while sitting still, it becomes a bit ridiculous. Bring back the cold I say.

I lived smack dab in the middle of the gayborhood when our city had its first real huge gay pride perade/day. My roommate and I woke up with intense hangovers. We had to return our VHS tapes to the shop...because you know...back then you had to do that and we were totally too poor to afford any extra charges.

We opened the door and we were like "what the...???". It was a super huge event. Dance stages everywhere...you know...it was the 80's...condoms with AIDS info being thrown like candy...it was the 80's.

• Like 2

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Currently these days they might still have outlandish clothes like in the 80's going on...but looking at the info and videos of such events they did skip on amazing 80's music and now have funk, techno and other music that in general is not really my style at all.

Shame :/

Retro Flutter

Dubstep and crappy remixes of songs seem to be the norm for most parties nowadays.....

Those kinda parties are far from my kinda thing. I rather a quiet night with some friends, vidya games/movies/board games/card games and booze....Playing strip poker when you're drunk is the best....or every time you die in a game, you remove an article of clothing...or when a character says his catchphrase or something funny you take a drink.

• Like 2

Playing strip poker when you're drunk is the best....or every time you die in a game, you remove an article of clothing

Anna-Kendrick-WTF-Confused-Reaction-Gif.

Edited by Rafae
  • Like 1

Lol are you being sarcastic? It's really hard nowadays as there is too much sarcasm on the internet.

LOL. To bad I dont have any friends anymore(worlds moved on). Growing up we had a crew. We did a lot of crime. From vandalism to rolling bowls to robbing bottles. An yes those fond video game group memories,most vivid was jose cuervo an Resident Evil 4 mercenary mode in my buddies garage.

Now I live in the sticks an talk to my dog to much. Time to get some internet an hook this ps4 back up.

Lol are you being sarcastic? It's really hard nowadays as there is too much sarcasm on the internet.

He's deadly serious... I'm curious too, where did you get it? (i'm in the market, mine isn't very good)

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Playing strip poker when you're drunk is the best....or every time you die in a game, you remove an article of clothing

Hey, in my experience if people tend to strip things go up in fun factor, so i totally can see the logic in that :)

edit: what actually happens if people run out of clothes ?:p

Edited by Darth Absentis
  • Like 1

ten-a-penny

edit: what actually happens if people run out of clothes ? :p

They play naked.

OT: Out of rage thanks to Google f*ckin' Earth I ended up accidentally uninstalling Google CHROME instead. A quick Google search to reinstall dis sheit again. Note to self: PAY ATTENTION TO THE SH*T YOU'RE UNINSTALLING! :angry:

Retro Flutter

Hey, in my experience if people tend to strip things go up in fun factor, so i totally can see the logic in that :)

edit: what actually happens if people run out of clothes ? :p

They lose and pass the controller to someone else or take a shot if no one else wants to play. :p

Also, when you have a circle of gay/bi friends...things tend to get more fun and 18+ a lot of the time...at least in my experience. :inlove:

• Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

hehe...i can imagen....:p

Hmmm, maybe i should become more social after all...

...or every time you die in a game, you remove an article of clothing...

Now I know why Dark Souls exists

• Like 4