Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,610 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

killdrivetheftvehicle

The GTA next Anti-Wishlist

MojoGamer

1. Cartoonist & fictional inspired game

3 protagonists & 1 protagonist

1 dimensional stuff like the Mt Gordo Ghost, Mt Chillad UFO & fake interiors

Cautious & traffic abiding taxi drivers

Death by police with a 1 star wanted level

5's health bar without the 4's health boxes

Activity & job pop-ups overlaying the player list & mini-map

Use of slipstream and owned weapons while Racing

Bad Sport Warnings without getting Reported

Vehicle Impounds and 10k+ Mors Mutual Insurance payments

Falling off mountains without a chance to use slide control like a skateboard

LoganAins

1. No intertiors, I want stuff like gta 4 when they have a lot of interiors that are even accessible in online.

2. Multiple protags.

3. Ridiculously over priced items (come one really a 7 mill jet that you can get for free at the base).

4. Stupid clothing restrictions, I want to be able to wear a bandana and a cowboy hat or a balaclava and a hat why is there a need for restrictions.

5. Annoyingly stupid physics, why cant we jump up a little hill without falling backwards.

6. Not being able to block phone calls, I dont want to be reminded of the bunker that I can buy every 10 seconds I obviously cant get it yet or dont want it.

7. Really bad AI with police and civilians, I prefer police in gta 4 its more realistic they dont shoot at you when you havent shot and they dont try to ram you all the time also civs are the worst if you point a gun at them they shouldnt run they should kneel like they do in gta 4.

8. Bad health system/armour, again I think gta 4 had it perfect you can only get health from health packs in buildings and you can only get armour in certain places/ buying them.

In my opinion gta 4 is the best gta game and definitely way better than gta 5.

Also many people would hate to have a female protag I would love to see what they did with one.

Edited by LoganAins

Sleepwalking

*Female protagonist unless there is a good reason / writing.

*Multiple endings.

*A story shorter than older games have offered.

*I love cameos from older games but I don't want to see these characters getting killed very easily.

*Boring mini games like Yoga

*Interiors getting locked after mission

*Crime related submission getting cut during production.

*Absence of seatbelt (do I have to install a trainer in order to avoid windshield deaths?)

*Instead of collecting submarine parts, I prefer activies like cage fighting in order to reach %100 completion.

LongLiveJojo

the humor in gta v was a little bit over the top so cut back on the humor and get serious like gta 4

Sleepwalking

- bleeter / lifeinvader sh*t that you can easily miss in your first playthrough.

- optional phone calls, (that sometimes doesn't even work if you call in correct time god knows why)

TheOneLibertonian
Things I really do not want to see or happen for GTA VI.

- I don't want to see Single Player being left out once again in favor of GTA Online.

- Lack of Single Player DLC.

- Over the top vehicles and weapons like the Deluxo, Stromberg, etc. If Rockstar want to include those, just leave out the gadgets.

- Stealth Mode. It's no better than crouching and it looks and sounds stupid anyway.

- Another Trevor-esque main character that's focused more on laughs and jokes rather than proper emotional depth and character development.

- A racist protagonist. There is no point in this rather than create unnecessary controversy. It's unneeded and just a dumb idea to begin with.

- Microtransactions in Story Mode. If Rockstar had the balls to include this in, I would lose all faith in Rockstar.

- Lack of accessible interiors outside of their respective missions. Out all the design decisions Rockstar made in GTA V, this was the most baffling.

vladicorp

No online

No VR

No cash cards

eCola

I don't wanna see another functional amusement park (looking at you, Del Perro Pier). Put that sh*t in something like Bully, not GTA.

Edited by eCola

Algonquin Assassin

I don't wanna see another functional amusement park (looking at you, Del Perro Pier). Put that sh*t in something like Bully, not GTA.

I remember when people bitched and moaned about not being able to ride the roller coaster and use other attractions in GTA IV yet hardly anyone ever talks about the amusement park in GTA V. It’s easy to forget it’s even there.

But I second the notion. Waste of development time.

Sleepwalking

I remember when people bitched and moaned about not being able to ride the roller coaster and use other attractions in GTA IV yet hardly anyone ever talks about the amusement park in GTA V. Its easy to forget its even there.

But I second the notion. Waste of development time.

Car washes, most useless thing in the game.

How I use a car wash in GTA V

%100 to hide from cops in its interior

%0 to make my car clean.

I don't thing it should be completely dropped, but it should be integrated to pay n spray.

Edited by Sleepwalking

VictorVance1239

Not letting the host force first person view.

Stoked_dude

- Multiple protagonists

- Guns that sound like fake softguns ( GTA V )

- Overhyped and childish unrealistic multiplayer

- Multiplayer over SP focus.

- Watered down and oversimplistic melee system ( GTA V )

- Lack of combos in melee fighting

- Seafloor ( Who cared about these anyway? )

- Shark cards

- Few interiors

- Steering wheel that only turns 90 degrees.

ArmyRaidFail404

> Whatever GTA V thinks passes for car physics (seriously? No drifting??)
​> A map where 60% of it isn't even used.

> A map saturated with mountains.

> A map with a tiny desert area that half the time doesn't look like a desert.

> GTA V's hairstyles

I mean seriously, the most amount of customisation in that regard is making their hair longer. What does Franklin get? sh*tty shaved hairstyles that tries to unfaithfully make him look like Mike Tyson or some sh*t. It would've worked if Franklin was a big dude, but he was barely taller than Michael and as scrawny as Trevor. Trevor at least you could give him one interesting hairstyle, which was literally just shaved up halfway (can't remember what its called). Michael worked well with the City Slicker hairstyle, but that was it. You couldn't do much else without making the characters look like douchebags. At the very f*cking least I want GTA SA levels of customisation as CJ could be any character you wanted him to be. He had a mix of the gang style haircuts, black power haircuts (afros and the like), even the 80's urban black haircuts got a show (flattops and mohawks - with optional colours mind you). I wish the character customisation from GTA Online was used in regards to this hair issue, as I don't want my characters to look like douchebags, but I don't necessarily want to leave them with the default cut, otherwise what's the point of customisation?

> Corrupt Cop storyline

Stop asking for this. This kind of premise would just create more gameplay issues than its worth. I mean, I just don't know how people think this is a good idea. It's a game about criminals, you know, doing criminal sh*t while avoiding capture from the cops. How does a corrupt cop work into this. When given a wanted level does internal affairs show up at your desk asking why you sold drugs and massacred 5000 people? Get real.

> "Jar Jar Binks" characters such as the likes of Jimmy

> Bad Jokes

> A million guns

I don't know if I said this before but having all the guns in your pocket just makes you an unrealistic one man army. I don't feel like I'm doing sh*t properly when I'm carrying an RPG on my stealth mission because I picked it up 10 missions ago. Go back to 3D era weapon system, where it was literally impossible to carry an RPG and a flamethrower at the same time.

VictorVance1239

GTA wouldn't be GTA without the weapon wheel. The heck you want to do run to your truck every 5 minutes to get a RPG out of the trunk? what if you're pinned down? I play games like GTA to escape from the overly realism and to have fun. Only thing realistic I need is better GTA IV like driving system.

DirtCheap

-sharkcards

-lazy campaign

-repetitive missions

-boring map

-crappy protagonist(s)

-forgettable side-characters

NumberNineLarge

Seeing the protagonist get betrayed is a GTA cliche. How about avoiding that in GTA VI?

VictorVance1239

I don't see the point unless the protagonist is the betrayer instead.

assCRACK_98

• Bullet sponge enemies, not really a problem in V SP but a big problem in Online, especially in the recent DLCs, hope it's not a sign of whats to come

9999 ammo count, sort of breaks immersion and makes you feel invincible

Death in 5 shots

Too much Lens Flare, V on PS4 looks a little weird, any little metal thing has that blue lens flare off of it, I guess it would depend on the theme of the game though, it fits for upbeat sunny west LS

Light as a feather cars going 500 feet up in the air from a jump

Unrealistic massacre type missions where you're killing like 50 guys with a pistol

Laser guns, no recoil, no punch

Edited by assCRACK_98

Ohhh123r

My anti-wishlist:-

1) Sh*tty storyline like GTA V did

2) Online focus DLC

3) No more flying Deluxo. This isn't Back to the Future.

4) 3 protagonists instead of 1

5) Shark Cards

6) Trevor-ish Cararacter

7) Less Interior

8) Zentorno

9) Terminator Cops

10) Random Events

the gta psychopath

1 awful storyline

2 not many to no interiors

3 get locked out of any interior like GTA V did

4 phone calls disabled by floping down a hill like in GTA V

5 one protagonist

6 microtransactions

7 women protagonist

MojoGamer

1. loot boxes

Payment for online dlcs

New location like North Yankton, Carcer City and Capital City.

Strictly male protagonists - American storyline, so cast a kickass women too.

Same suspension for all traffic. 4's traffic like a boat and 5's traffic felt like a airplane.

Rollover/lean/flight assist locked for all traffic like in 5. Except for airplanes, helicopters and boats like in previous games before 5 ofcourse.

Unrealistic deaths like in 5, 4 gived us the best death experiences.

Michael's and Franklin's special ability. Give us a real RDR special cause Michael's RDR was fake and remove Franklin's since we want shooter specials only like Max Payne's.

Scripted/Godmode traffic without cutscenes. It glitched into gta 5's online racing with traffic enabled and ruined Franklin's 1st mission with Lamar.

Over-priced sharkcards that scam us by giving us back unfairly in-game money. $10 us dollars should give us 2.5 million in-game money and not less then 1 million in-game money.

MARKUS.

- Tuned down blood and gun holes. Something like Max Payne 3 please

- Small explosions

- Non stoppable / non destructible trains

- Boring switch transitions (Franklin)

- Police with superhero accuracy and bumping your rear even if you drive a supercar

- 2 kills = one star even on the TOP OF A MOUNTAIN

- Lame antagonist

- Lame protagonist (Franklin)

- Stupid and weird character with no personality, just a justification for continuing the other character's plot (Trevor)

- Cliché character and cliché life (Michael)

- Mission: go here and kill this guy x90 (GTA IV)

- YOGA

Edited by Markhosdangerous

JayKed20

A cool or fun feature that gets locked out for most of the game after a certain mission (gang wars)

Over-the-top gore, it was alright in the 3D games because the graphics weren't as good, but I don't want to see heads coming off with PS4 or even PS5 level graphics

Torture scenes

Starting up a new universe when it's completly unnecessary, like in IV

Going complety serious and getting rid of the humour (Even IV had a far amount of humour)

meson1

No refuelling. Because sooner or later, someone suggests it.

Lioshenka

GTA wouldn't be GTA without the weapon wheel. The heck you want to do run to your truck every 5 minutes to get a RPG out of the trunk? what if you're pinned down? I play games like GTA to escape from the overly realism and to have fun. Only thing realistic I need is better GTA IV like driving system.

I too can't stand the weapon wheel. I am now stuck with weapons that have no ammo (what's the point of that?), but also switching them is a huge pain.

It was quick and seamless in Renderware games, in GTA 5 I have to sit and stare at keyboard and press numbers until I get the weapons I want - WTF? The most inconvenient thing ever.

I say reduce the number of weapons one can carry and drop the weapon wheel. Definitely no need to carry empty weapons, or at least give us an option to wield the empty rocket launcher to injure enemies or something. Mafia allowed you to at least drop the weapons if you wanted.

DeezyGaming

-NO FREE AIM ASSISTED IN FREE AIM LOBBIES! All aim settings should have their own lobbies, never cross into each other.

-No more special armored assault vehicles to be used in online

-SHARK CARDS!

-no cheat codes in online (special ammo)

-no more OP cops and npc's

-stop releasing new varients of the same vehicles 5 times (make it so we can upgrade the original vehicle to the new varient)

-make sure online servers can handle 30 players in a lobby without crashing (console players, not sure if this applies to pc or not)

VictorVance1239

I too can't stand the weapon wheel. I am now stuck with weapons that have no ammo (what's the point of that?), but also switching them is a huge pain.

It was quick and seamless in Renderware games, in GTA 5 I have to sit and stare at keyboard and press numbers until I get the weapons I want - WTF? The most inconvenient thing ever.

I say reduce the number of weapons one can carry and drop the weapon wheel. Definitely no need to carry empty weapons, or at least give us an option to wield the empty rocket launcher to injure enemies or something. Mafia allowed you to at least drop the weapons if you wanted.

I don't see what's so hard about it but to each their own.

Saliva

I don't want any missions where I have to clean off dirt from the floor, no moving shipping containers and no computer virus tech support missions.

MojoGamer

1. Single city based game like 4 and 5. If they do Vice City again, at least include Las Venturas too.

New location like North Yankton, cause i hated how they replaced the San Fierro prologue and dropped the San Fierro dlc for GTA 5.

80's and 90's Vice City, cause I don't want to kill Tommy in the 80's and Tommy is still alive in the 90's. Tommy probably retires in the modern day, so it'll be perfect time for new protagonists to claim Kingpin in the new world after Tommy.

Male dominated protagonists, cause I don't want to play as another homosexual like Trevor Philips.

Unrealistic 5 driving for the 6 story, cause online can keep the unrealistic 5 driving side in 6 instead.

Nudity cause kids are still going to play the game and I'll prefer a clean non-pervert version.

Donald Trump, cause we already have Donald Percival and Donald Love is a 3d era character.

Instant respawn enemy npc's, cause they purposely made that happen in the doomsday dlc and heists dlc to waste the ammunition we bought..

Overpriced sharkcard for a ridiculous sum of gta money, so i don't pay a modder instead.

Lootboxes, cause its their ridiculous way to scam us out of real life money for stuff we don't randomly want in the first place.

VictorVance1239

I really don't want to wait 10 years for Liberty City again. Hopefully next Gen consoles are capable of having 2 or more maps at once and rockstar doesn't bs us.