3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

You ever left in the middle of a movie?

The Dedito Gae

Didnt walk out of any movie, but thankfully I didnt watch any sh*t movie to even consider it. I think the worse movie I ever saw at the theaters is Men in Black II (not exactly awful as a regular movie but mediocre as a MiB one).

The first movie I saw was Godzilla (the 96 remake), I was 6 years old by then and I kept f*cking around throwing my sweater up to the screen with some kids I met there. I gotta admit the movie is not really bad for me, maybe because I didnt watch the original and the effects were pretty cool for the time. I could watch it nowadays and still enjoy it.

Yes. It was some cheap French horror movie. It was uninspired and predictable as hell: shaky camera, extremely dark picture, a host of "disturbing" clichés etc. etc. I can't even remember its name, actually.

e: found it. It's As Above, So Below. Man, a year later I still want a refund.

Edited by Black_MiD
  • Like 2

I never walked out of a movie.

But I do remember watching The Dark Knight.

And after they caught the Joker, there was like... a 30 second blackscreen. Not sure what went wrong there. But a good 5-6 people left and never came back.

I remember thinking... "Did they think it was over? Didn't they notice no credits? Or third act?"

• Like 2

Fast and Furious. Don't know which part as a friend of mine forced me to watched it. Terrible acting and ridiculous stunts. One of the worst movies I ever saw. Went outside to smoke a cigarrette. For 15 minutes...

I can only think of one movie that I quit watching, but it wasn't at the movie theater. I was over at a friend's house, and for some reason, we watched Movie 43. Neither of us had seen it. We watched the first 20 minutes or so, then looked at each other like, "This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen." So we turned it off.

Neither of us laughed even once. It was easily the worst 'comedy' I've ever seen.

The Amazing Spider-Man. I left after 45 minutes or so. It's such a sh*tty movie.

TASM is a fantastic spidey movie you fiend

funnily enough the only film ive walked out of is spider-man 3, emo tobey dancing was the worst interpretation of peter parker/spidey that will ever exist

• Like 1

The Amazing Spider-Man. I left after 45 minutes or so. It's such a sh*tty movie.

TASM is a fantastic spidey movie you fiend

funnily enough the only film ive walked out of is spider-man 3, emo tobey dancing was the worst interpretation of peter parker/spidey that will ever exist

I‘d still rather watch Spider-Man 3 over any of the Garfield Spidey movies.

At least emo tobey is funny to watch. TASM is just......f*ck no.

• Like 3

I went to a 10:30 showing of the Conjuring 2 on Sunday and the theater was about 1/2 full mostly with teenagers. I didn't leave but I'm pretty sure I saw a few people leave and never come back, probably from just being scared.

• Like 1
DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

never

and i do not think it will happen soon since i always watch the non-spoiler reviews before going to see anything

even jurassic world....i probably woud have been looking if the reviews were in the negative....still, i looked the rating up beforehand still

Honestly,iny opinion every movie worth a te for watch.So i won't leave it in moddle just for it sux.

(Since a movie like Fight Club,Was a normal and boring movie untill last moments But last 10 min was O_O)

Anyway i left some movie within middle,For reasons like sth happened lol.

Like The Game movie.Was watching it last month but i didn't had any time for watching it lol

I haven't, however one of my Friends left about 45 minutes before the Ending of The Martian.

Myself, on the other hand, have not walked out of any Film. My Cousin invites me to see Films with him, and I consider it rude to walk out if you have company.

• 3 weeks later...

Walked out? nah. I just go and get some food items and drinks to my theatre seat and play on my phone if the movie is bad or boring.

Edited by jaidev

Never. Though, I did contemplate the thought numerous times during "Now you See Me 2". Holy balls. My toes haven't quite been the same since, from all the cringing.

You'd be better off just leaving then. I hate it when people are playing on their phones in a theater. The light is distracting.

I usually go to watch a movie on a weekday, when the theatres are as good as empty. If I do go on a weekend, or if the theatres are full or semi full during the weekdays, chances are high that the movie wouldn't be so bad that it would make me not want to watch the whole of it. I avoid doing stuff, whether its eating or using my phone when there are people near me in halls. I am pretty careful when it comes to being a disturbance for other people :p

Edited by jaidev
  • 4 weeks later...

​I walked out of...

​Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen

Robin Hood (Ridley Scott version)

​Old Dogs

Battle L.A.

​Tarzan (David Yates)

​Wrath Of The Titans

The Incredible Hulk (The sh*tty painfully inept Ed Norton movie)

​Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)

​The Covenant

​The Stepfather

The Hills Have Eyes 2

​Star Trek Into Darkness

​Everest

Transporter 3

Richard Power Colt

You can burn me at the stake for this, but I walked out in the middle of "Inherent Vice". It ain't a bad movie, but I was expecting something a bit different.

I actually tried to watch that movie at home one day, but I ended up getting bored in like the first scene. Something about the dialogue just wasn't to my liking. Though to be fair I think I might have just been in the wrong mood for it.

I've only ever walked out of one movie - Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet.

I was dating this girl and we did the whole dinner and a movie thing, but when I asked her what movie she wanted to see, she of course picked the three and a half hour Shakespeare marathon (she's an actor and wanted to see something with "good performances"). She fell asleep. I fell asleep, but she woke up before me and had a go at me for falling asleep. I left, she followed, we split up because f*ck that noise.

Other films we could have seen that night:

Beavis and Butthead do America

Scream

Mars Attacks!

The People Vs Larry Flint

ANY ONE OF THESE WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER OPTION.

• Like 1

Yes I walked out of the worst movie ever. Here once a week the cinema shows a sneak preview. Maybe you know what this is.

They show a movie one or two weeks before it is officially released, but you don´t know which movie it will be. Sometimes you are lucky sometimes not.

Ever heard of "The Straving Games"? I walked out after 30 minutes. It was like Scary movie but 100 times worse.

Titanic. Watched it four times from the start and never finished it. F*ck sitting there for three and something hours.

Titanic. Watched it four times from the start and never finished it. F*ck sitting there for three and something hours.

The last 45 minutes are the best parts though. Seeing the ship fall apart was pretty f*cking cool.

​I walked out of...

​Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)

So basically, you walked out on Jessica Biel's ass. That's so gay.