2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

What are the UGLIEST cars in each category?

Wroth

Ugliest class?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What class has the ugliest cars (generally, if you were making an average)

Obviously all opinionated, but I'm interested.

For me:

Sports: Buffalo

Sports Classic: Stinger GT (hate the rear)

Compacts: Prairie (looks weird and has dumb mods)

Supers: Cheetah (*throws up*)

Offroad: BF Injection

SUVs: Radius or maybe the Hummer Patriot

Coupes: Cognescenti (front is nice, wtf is with the rear though)

Sedans: Surge

Muscle: Hotknife

Vans: Journey (need I say more?)

I won't include classes such as Utility, Emergency etc.

What is your opinion? :/

Horse_With_No_Name

Gotta say compact. I love racing, but don't have a single compact car in my garage, there so fugly. Calling out blista and rhapsody.

Gotta say compact. I love racing, but don't have a single compact car in my garage, there so fugly. Calling out blista and rhapsody.

Really? The Rhapsody is a beautiful car, I think. What don't you like about it?

P.S I understand the Blista hate...

• Like 1

Horse_With_No_Name

Really? The Rhapsody is a beautiful car, I think. What don't you like about it?

P.S I understand the Blista hate...

Idk the back windows is all huge and weird and there's just something off about it.

Going to vote suv's. I absolutely love them, however the Fathom FQ2 is classed as an SUV and it's front is by far the ugliest. Ironically, I own one :lol:

Edited by REXX93

Compacts

This thing.

7926-issi.jpg

Yeah, I know the Dilettante is in the same class, and it's ugly as hell.

But the Issi is uglier because it has potential...

The headlights are the main offenders. Just the whole front end looks too cobbled together to resemble anything good looking...

Coupes

Ugh...

7856-cognoscenti.jpg

This vehicle would have easily been in my top five favorites if it wasn't so horribly botched.

I mean, the Cognoscenti front end plus hard top convertible is a recipe for success, right?

But the body itself... It's far too bloated and bulgy. Looks like a little tykes car, and that's before you get to the back-end and see just how fat that thing is...

It's gross.

Sedans

7959-premier.jpg

It's just bland. What can I say?

The Sedan class is actually pretty good looking overall. Mostly because there aren't any terribly hideous cars here.

Sports

7892-feltzer.jpg

I wasn't originally going to say the Feltzer, but honestly... Look at it.

The worst part is knowing that there is a seriously good-looking car under that chintzy welded-on body kit...

The Sultan RS and Banshee 900R look fantastic if done right. That just looks stupid.

Sports Classics

gta-v-franken-stange-customized.jpg

Disgusting...

Yeah, I know. Not really fitting for the sports classics class, but I can't really nominate anything else.

Don't think anything can be called "ugly" in that class but this.

Supers

Pegassi-Zentorno-GTA-5-Front.jpg

Potential.

A lot of it wasted.

It works for a lot of people, but not for me...

SUVs

7898-radius.jpg

Almost more bland than the Premier.

I don't think I've seen anyone voluntarily drive this.

Vans

0_0.jpg

Eh. I just don't like Minivans. Their shape is unappealing.

It ain't ugly though. Just, not as good as the rest.

Edited by Rewdalf
  • Like 2

Utility because you can't store your golf cart (Caddy) in your personal garage.

Bad poll. It should include any vehicle GiantsGiants has modified.

LOL!! I knew it was coming when I began reading the thread, and BLAMMO!, there it was!

Personally, I love GG's cars, but I know... I'm in the minority. :)

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

sport: verlierer

sport classic: manana(just because its the most boring stock....but realy....i still liked it when i owned it)

muscle: the donk faction of course(its the only car on were i truely have to remind myself constantly that tastes can difer and everyone is entitled to like it)

compact: dilletante

super: t-20(i dont like the back window area much)

coupe: exemplar(f*cked up front.....looks like an angry sad beetle head)

suv: landstalker(boring as f*ck)

vans:(almost all of them are boring)

sedans:(those 2 station wagons because they are both boring)

LOL!! I knew it was coming when I began reading the thread, and BLAMMO!, there it was!

I think GG is a guy that IRL has lovely taste and because he knows he would never create something so hideous, he makes his creations in a game, posts them on forums, and makes people use vomit GIFs. Genius, I say.

There are good and great ones in every category, but coupes might be the biggest let down for me. They all should be gorgeus after all, and... They are not.

Death Rains From Above

Ugliest car IMO is the Adder. Looks like a squashed bug. Even worse when the thing is chromed out or in bright neon colors.

• Like 2

Shadowfennekin

Ugliest car IMO is the Adder. Looks like a squashed bug. Even worse when the thing is chromed out or in bright neon colors.

Agreed, Chradders with neon collored $ wheels........ *shudder*

The Issi is the only other car I hate the sight of. I blow them up in SP all the time

Edited by Shadowfennekin

I think GG is a guy that IRL has lovely taste and because he knows he would never create something so hideous, he makes his creations in a game, posts them on forums, and makes people use vomit GIFs. Genius, I say.He's cool with me. I just had to ninja anyone from saying he should be included in the poll.

;)

Sport : obey 9f particulary the 9f cabrio

Sports classic : ztype

Muscle:the blade for sure

Compact : the rapsodhy

Super :zentorno

Coupe :the zion hard top or convertible and the rear looks like an angry german.

Suv: the seminol

Sedan: the intruder

Vans : all good

Bikes: the dinka thruster

BoxiestSumo

Supers: Adder. No hating there. I just can't see any beauty in it.

Sports: Rapid GT . Where are the harmonious shapes of an Aston Martin? Headlights and grille are wrong.

Muscle: Blade. Looks like a toy car. Low detailed.

Classics: Stinger. There's something with the shape of the lights that ruins it to me.

Sedans: Asea. I simply dislike it.

SUVs: FQ2 and Gresley. Hate these things.

Coupes: Windsor. Not elegant at all and with cheap rear lights. At least the Zion is just dull.

Exemplar. Not only it has the Rapid GT front and rear, it's also unrealistically long and not width proportioned.

Off-Road: Brawler. What is this? A piece of pumped plastic?

Motorcycles: Lectro and Vindicator. I just can't understand their meaning and style

And many many others like Cog Cabrio, Turismo R, etc...

Edited by BoxiestSumo

WildBrick142

Supers

For me, most of the cars are ugly. I don't care how fast they are, they're hideous and I will not drive them. Literally the only two (V-added) Supers that I can stand and like how it looks is the T20... which kind of mirrors my opinion of IRL modern/future super cars - hideous, but the P1 does look kind of nice. Vacca is the second V-added Super that I like. Osiris is meh.

Anyway, Zentorno is one of my top votes... the front is kind of alright to be honest but the rear just about kills any desire to own, look at or be seen driving it. Cheetah is pretty much a butchering of the real Cheetah. Adder, Entity and Voltic had potential.

It's pretty much a class that I have a strict no-own rule (not only because most of the cars are ugly but also because of how damn overrated and common these cars are). Which pissed me off when they added the Sultan RS and put it in this class. Seriously had to make an exception for this one. Still annoyed about it.

Sports

Cars in this class actually look good. I haven't got much problems with those. But, let me guess, Feltzer is one. Hideous unremovable wide-body bodykit which ruins the original IV Feltzer. Alpha could do with some more details. Rapid GT is not too bad but still doesn't look quite right IMO. Verlierer is not really that appealing to me either (I like the colorable brake pads though, more cars need it).

Sports Classics

The only vehicle that I have problems with is the Fränken Stange. I don't care about how popular cultural references are. I don't care it's a Halloween special so it's meant to look bad. It's ugly. Plain and simple. My garage won't touch it with a ten foot pole, even if they offered that thing for free. I don't think it really counts though, since it's limited-time event-specific vehicle but yeah, I needed to choose something.

Muscle

No problems with this one, either. Well, maybe the Lurcher. Why? See: Fränken Stange.

Sedans

I guess Asterope could do with more detail. The only reason I actually have one in my garage is because it was the second car ever to be in my garage so I just can't get rid of it no matter how bad it looks or performs. Also, IMO, Regina in TLAD was better than the Regina we have now.

Compacts

Issi is quite meh. It seems they planned one with a hardtop (or at least a different variant of it) which would improve its looks a bit. It isn't THAT ugly but I like it the least out of all Compacts. Dilletante is a close second.

Coupes

So, unlike may others, I think the Cognoscenti Cabrio is quite nice. Definitely better than Supers, at least.

Exemplar. It's basically an extended Rapid GT. Rapid GT isn't that bad but an extended copy-paste version worsens it. A lot. Kind of a lazy model, compared to others. I could probably say Sentinel too but that's only because I don't like the change from IV's Sentinel, even though I think the V Sentinel looks good.

As a fun fact, I used to bash the Windsor as the "ugliest vehicle that shouldn't exsist and be burned with fire etc" because it didn't look like the real SA Windsor and had the obnoxious livery on the picture. I drove it a while and I actually quite liked it. I still think it is ugly but ONLY if it has one of those liveries on it. Otherwise, I like how it looks.

Off-Road

The forgotten one, it seems. I like these so my only problems are the small things not many care about. Like the lack of non-rusty Bodhi or Injection. I don't like the V Sandkings because, well, the real Sandking.

SUVs

Huntley S. wtf. The rear looks alright but it's the front that I have problems with. And, you guessed right (or at least you should at this point), the name.

Radius looks a bit weird too, I only drive it when I have no PV nearby.

Vans

They are, well, vans, so I don't think looks are really that important for this class. But anyway, the inconsistency with the Minivans. Stock Minivan = normal doors. Minivan Custom = slide doors. What the hell were they doing when they did the lowrider variant. Or, more importantly, why does a lowrider Minivan even exist?

tl;dr: Supers suck. Also a lot of nitpicking and whining that car designs from older GTA's did not return.

Super Cars: The most overrated category this game (next to muscle cars). Some of the nice supercars are plagued by lackluster performance or nonsense you cannot remove, but I have chosen 2 as my top ugliest: The Zentorno and Turismo R. Although both are beyond hideous, the Zentorno is just a bit worse. The Turismo R's front is beyond the most ugliest front out of all the supercars, even worse then the Zentorno to me, but the rear of the car makes up being actually pretty nice (even though I find the La Ferrari IRL to be an ugly ass Ferrari with arguably the stupidest name for an Italian sports car). The Zentorno is just so ugly at every angle. All of it needs to be killed with fire

Muscle Cars: The next most absolute overrated category in the game. Most of the muscle cars do look nice but the one I'd have to choose to be the worst came to no difficulty for me: the Gauntlet. Who knew combining 2 decent looking cars IRL into one would produce something so ugly and disproportional. My next up would have been the Blade, but the Gauntlet is notably worse.

Sports Cars: Similar to the muscle cars, the sports cars look overall nicer but I have one that I really dont like, and this one is the Surano. Same story with the Gauntlet. This car is just a mess.

Coupes: Love em or hate em is pretty much all of the cars here. Similar to supercars, I have two that are really close but one squeaks by with the award. The two I have narrowed it down to are the Cognoscenti Cabrio and Windsor. The windsor has that godawful roofline that is an absolute eyesoar too look at (especially from the rear) and the Cognoscenti Cabrio is just a absolute mess from every perspective. But I'm giving this one to the Cognoscenti Cabrio. The Windsor is slightly more bearable to watch.

Sports Classics: Most of these cars are actually well done (besides the generic interiors, non-matching gauges, and a few features that shouldnt be there [iM TALKING ABOUT YOU JB 700!]). But there is one car that just doesn't fit in appearance wise, and that is the Franken Stange. Everything about this hot rod has been done wrong and the only real reason I have it because it was a limited time vehicle. The PC mod that I have been seeing around looks a metric f*ck tonne better than what we got.

Sedans: Most of them are bland, but are bearable, but the one I chose is the Surge. The Surge (although based off of the already hideous Chevy Volt) is just ugly. Thats it

SUVs: This one was probably the easiest to choose just one, and that one is the Landstalker. Its arguably the most disproportional mess in the HD era in general. Its damn near unacceptable how R* managed to botch such a simple design. Although it climbs like a beast with all that traction, I cant stand looking at that thing for another second (damn you Simeon!!!)

Compacts: Not so special but the winner for the biggest lemon goes to the Issi. The rest are not the most beautiful, but this one takes it. The squished Porsche Boxter lights dont even match at all and same goes for the rear. The roof looks stupid too, being incredibly flat at the top. Also I fail to understand how someone would make a FWD car fishtail more than a Comet driven by a drunk person, but they did.

Motorcycles. Dinka Thrust. Because Dinka Thrust

Vans: Im voting the Minivan. Mainly because its a lowrider and R* never gave the original sliding doors (and you cannot blame console limitations on that crap either. Thats pure laziness)

Offroad: Out of this mess of a category, not many were horrid but Im going to choose the Merryweather Mesa, mainly because of that stupid cage you cannot remove (unless you modded one in)

The ugliest cars in general will go to compacts. Although not all of them are insanely hideous, I found I didn't really like any of the compact cars appearance wise while other categories with hideous monstrosities also had gorgeous vehicles. In other words, the compact class was consistently uglier than the rest while the others had good looking cars which counteract the ugly ones

Edited by Dottie

Supers: I like all of them looks wise, but I'd say the entity is the least good looking

Sports: Fusilade

Muscle: Probably the most overrated class in the game, certainly on here. Ugliest is probably the Virgo Classic imo. Just looks like a box on wheels.

Coupes: The Zion. Doesn't help that it always spawns when I'm looking for a sentinel

Sedans: Regina. There is nothing good about this car

SUVs: FQ2. The back end is ok but the front is f*cking hideous

Bikes: Lectro

Vans: Minivan. Whoever decided it would be a good idea to make it into a lowrider should be sacked.

Compacts: Dilletante

Sports Classics: Manana. Same reason as the Virgo Classic.

Off-road: Mesa