2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Daily Objectives.

soutdogg

Now I'm right pissed off. The only reason l play GTA Online is for the Daily Objectives. I started a new account and have logged in everyday to do the daily objectives. I got to 20 days and I logged in on day 21 and to my horror they have been reset to 0. I contacted R* and gave me this response.

Hello bawbawitz,

We examined your account thoroughly and we want to let you know that you have skipped the daily objective on 05-Apr 2016, 18-Apr 2016, 24-Apr 2016 and 25-Apr 2016. We request you to play continuously for 28 days to receive your monthly bonus. Unfortunately, we are unable to verify this claim. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Salina U.
Rockstar Support

After doing my daily objectives I would always wait for the orange circle to appear on the bottom right hand side of my screen AND check my socialclub to ensure the money listed matched what was on my screen before leaving GTA Online. I would also wait for story mode to load before turning off my xbox one. What should I do

Furry_Monkey

If support are telling you it's over, then it's over, I'm afraid.

It's broken anyway. Last month I skipped a day (but didn't go on GTAO that day at all), and I still got my 28 day bonus. Then a week or so later I went 12 days before getting the 7 day bonus. I hate to say it, but you're gonna have to just let it slide.

Well support says they're unable to verify your claim, so try to kindly let them know that's not your problem, your problem is that you lost your progress (which you seem to have carefully verified yourself each time you completed the daily obj).

There's not much more you can do, they probably can't fix the problem once it's been reset to 0 though so don't expect much. Consider it a bug report more than compensation for your lost time.

JakeHorgrove

I feel they aren't reliable enough to enjoy doing. After I got my month bonus I never got it again even after completing a month twice.

If they're easy I do them if not then it's not worth it IMO.

I've never done a whole month, I gave up after falling asleep and forgetting to my last one on day four a while back.

Rockstar support aren't the most helpful bunch though, best thing to do is accept it and move on, sending more messages will just result in more automated responses or sh*tty unhelpful ones, just be ready for the email telling you that your ticket has been "resolved". That one really gets me annoyed.

Edited by Mr_Zombly

The only reason l play GTA Online is for the Daily Objectives.

The only reason you play GTA online is to 'jump' when Rockstar say 'jump'? Come on, OP. There are many better things to do, and far more lucrative.

I hardly bother with dailies unless they're dangling right in front of my nose.

Where can you see your daily objective status on social club?

If you haven't completed the 28 day streak, then go to the awards page, in the general section. The last award, over-achiever, will show your progress. If you have completed it, then there's nothing you can look at to track progress.

• Like 1

I like it when people are mad and they come here to bitch about it

• Like 2

I stopped doing daily objectives after my last round of 28. It took 6 weeks (and nearly every day had some kind of capture) before they finally logged all 28 days. The bizarre part was I kept getting 100k bonuses every Friday (the end of my dailies week) so I knew I hadn't missed anything. After they finally awarded me my 500k bonus I decided I'd only use dailies as a quick 25k on the days that they were easy. Too many glitches and bugs in this game, I'm not committing to a 28 endeavor for a meager 500k. Once VIP missions were introduced they replaced dailies anyways...why spend 20 minutes trying to find an active "capture hold" lobby when I can do 2 VIP missions in the same time and make double the cash.

My advice...if you haven't already gotten the award, keep going and hope the game doesn't fail to recognize one of your weeks. If you have already gotten the award once before, just do a couple VIP missions instead..more money, less frustration.

I stopped doing daily objectives after my last round of 28. It took 6 weeks (and nearly every day had some kind of capture) before they finally logged all 28 days. The bizarre part was I kept getting 100k bonuses every Friday (the end of my dailies week) so I knew I hadn't missed anything. After they finally awarded me my 500k bonus I decided I'd only use dailies as a quick 25k on the days that they were easy. Too many glitches and bugs in this game, I'm not committing to a 28 endeavor for a meager 500k. Once VIP missions were introduced they replaced dailies anyways...why spend 20 minutes trying to find an active "capture hold" lobby when I can do 2 VIP missions in the same time and make double the cash.

My advice...if you haven't already gotten the award, keep going and hope the game doesn't fail to recognize one of your weeks. If you have already gotten the award once before, just do a couple VIP missions instead..more money, less frustration.

A meager 500k? More like 1.4 million.

I've been doing these since they launched and have only missed 2 months on my main character since they began, both whilst on holiday.
A third time they did the staying the same for two days glitch but still gave me the awards the following day.

This week I've had 2 of my 3 characters progress reset, both of them on the day before the third weekly award.

It seems to have broken over the last 10 days at some point except for 1 of my 3 characters (the secondary on my main account).

I'm not bothered about my main account because that duo are rich as hell, but my second account is poor and I was counting on that 28 day bonus. If on Thursday my third character doesn't get his month bonus them I'm done with them. Its a shame because I quite enjoyed them and the rewards were good.

l Marksman God l

So you were doing those daily objectives just to get the month bonus? Not worth it bro, waste of time

dieseltech20

Took me a long time to realize what was causing these to reset. It happens when you change sessions without having done one. When you drop into the first session of the day, check your daily objectives and immediately do one of them. Do not change sessions without having completed one.

What happens often when you change sessions is your list of daily objectives changes. When the happens the game sees that as a skipped day and resets your counter.

I have verified this and just finished a 4 weeks stretch after going 2 months without one. I had 7 weeks of the 7 day bonus in a row before figuring this out.

• Like 2

So you were doing those daily objectives just to get the month bonus? Not worth it bro, waste of time

Name me 1 gamemode in which you can make 1.4 million a month by only playing for approx 20 minutes per day.

• Like 2

That's why I gave up on Daily Objectives after getting a month bonus. Some of the Daily Objectives seriously need to be left out like Rally, Capture, Versus missions, LTS, DMs, even killing players and collecting bounties. Not only these are deemed unnecessary, but none of the players are willing to help whatsoever, much less friends as they're either uninterested in playing GTA V or they're not bothered in helping out one another.

l Marksman God l

Name me 1 gamemode in which you can make 1.4 million a month by only playing for approx 20 minutes per day.

VIP missions. 2 missions - 20 minutes = 50-55k , 1 month = 1.5-1.6 million

I do DO aside from racing,vip, and other stuff i enjoy. Despite my enjoyment, i haven't gotten MY hard earned monthly bonus going on two months. Very annoying indeed, hopefully it gets patched in a future update.

The only reason l play GTA Online is for the Daily Objectives.

The only reason you play GTA online is to 'jump' when Rockstar say 'jump'? Come on, OP. There are many better things to do, and far more lucrative.

I hardly bother with dailies unless they're dangling right in front of my nose.

I completed the Monthly streak 14 times before I stopped and most of those were back when I was on old-gen (with Tennis, Impromptu Races, and 1on1 DMs)

At the time I could play only about 30-60 minutes a day, but I could play every day. With that schedule, I could get the objectives and make decent money ($50k/day average, plus the jobs' rewards).

Plus, being able to glitch-repeat the Weekly and (once) the Monthly made it more than worthwhile.

But you can fail at VIP missions, there can be another crew doing them so you have to wait or find a different session, there are cooldown times...

I've never had any issues with Daily Objectives so for me they are still the easiest way to make the most amount of cash in the least amount of time.

FrugalDangerMan

I always try to do the mission/job based objective last and always drive into a garage when I load back online. Even then I've "missed" a day a couple of times.

They have nothing to lose for "forgetting" to save that one day and they know you can't do a gd thing about it and won't stop playing because of it.

You need to realize they have the power and you have nothing.

Or do what I did. Take a photo of your screen showing that you completed them every day with the date written beside it as proof.

It never paid off mind you because both characters got their 500k, but it's an option.

Edited by PNutterSammich

Furry_Monkey

Sorry, but I see this blinkered view on here a lot, with people arguing over what makes more money - the thing they do, or the thing the other person does, and everyone always says it's the one that *they* do.

Nope - you're all wrong. Unless spending 1/2 an hour doing daily objectives means you can't participate in VIP work then you can do both.

• Like 1

Sorry, but I see this blinkered view on here a lot, with people arguing over what makes more money - the thing they do, or the thing the other person does, and everyone always says it's the one that *they* do.

Nope - you're all wrong. Unless spending 1/2 an hour doing daily objectives means you can't participate in VIP work then you can do both.

Sure and I like both of them, but on a strict "time=money scale", Daily Objectives seem slightly more profitable. At least for me, since I never had any issues with them. But people who say that DO's are not worth it... Maybe they think that tennis is still a part of it? Everyone should do whatever they like of course because games are still about having fun...

Furry_Monkey

Sure and I like both of them, but on a strict "time=money scale", Daily Objectives seem slightly more profitable. At least for me, since I never had any issues with them. But people who say that DO's are not worth it... Maybe they think that tennis is still a part of it? Everyone should do whatever they like of course because games are still about having fun...

I do the daily objectives too, purely because I can play for a month, just free roam "whatever", and still make money without trying for any longer than that half hour or so.

I think we're singing from the same hymn book :)

• Like 2

I've tried doing the daily objectives a few times. There alway some f*ck up on the games part that interrupts the progress, so I said the hell with it and quit trying to do them.

I like it when people are mad and they come here to bitch about it

you must be happy as a pig in sh*t on GTAF then. Lol
  • Like 3

Now I'm right pissed off. The only reason l play GTA Online is for the Daily Objectives. I started a new account and have logged in everyday to do the daily objectives. I got to 20 days and I logged in on day 21 and to my horror they have been reset to 0. I contacted R* and gave me this response.

Hello bawbawitz,

We examined your account thoroughly and we want to let you know that you have skipped the daily objective on 05-Apr 2016, 18-Apr 2016, 24-Apr 2016 and 25-Apr 2016. We request you to play continuously for 28 days to receive your monthly bonus. Unfortunately, we are unable to verify this claim. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Salina U.

Rockstar Support

After doing my daily objectives I would always wait for the orange circle to appear on the bottom right hand side of my screen AND check my socialclub to ensure the money listed matched what was on my screen before leaving GTA Online. I would also wait for story mode to load before turning off my xbox one. What should I do

There is nothing you can do, I got screwed 3 times on my 3 characters and I said enough is a enough. There is no way to prove it short of you taking a picture with a date each date of them done. They very buggy .. many people have been screwed over.

i gave up, I got the awards, I moved on, not worth killing yourself to do them only to have R* screw you over.

o_Marvelous

I'm happy to say I've not had a problem with daily objectives. I get the 500k bonus every 28 days and it goes a long way to keeping me in the game money wise with DLC cars milking me for about a mill each.

They're so easy to do now especially that they seem to have removed the irksome ones like impromptu race and tennis or one on one death match.

Hope you get it worked out

• Like 2

dieseltech20

These things are a simple way to make money and they take maybe 15 minutes a day. A couple million a month on top of the other easy millions a month. Finding folks to do Captures and such with can be a pain but I have 3 PS4 systems in this house and 4 GTA players so I can get help without issue.

VIP work sucks and unless my friends/crew are on, require randoms. Screw randoms, I don't care if they make any money or not. I'd rather hop from session to session and win all the free roam events. Many of these pay very well for a few minutes time and are largely ignored by the random masses.

DangerZ0neX

I simply stopped caring about daily objectives, I got 10 days in with easily achievable goals until I got a capture raid, vehicle deathmatch, and tennis.

I tried for over an hour to finish any of these, no one wanted to finish a round because these objectives won't go away until I fully finish a game and everyone is easily bored with every one of these jobs, I turned off my console in frustration and just didn't care about dailys anymore.

CrysisAverted

I recommend op start checking sevensins periodically in an attempt to find a money glitch to earn him the cash R* screwed him