2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Sadly that is it as I've crossed a milestone...

Halal Cyborg

Halal Cyborg

finally levelled my 4th character up to 135...

Own every vehicle fully modified with everything unlocked on all characters...own every Pegasus vehicle on main level 475 profile except for the gold crappy heli and plane...

I've nothing else to aim for and have completed the game essentially...

It certainly lasted but I can't see anything game changing before the next gta or rockstar game although I suppose we are in uncharted territory...

• Like 2

Smooth Longsack

I'm afraid the salad days are gone.

Put in Fallout 4, The Division, Metal Gear Solid V, *insert other game you like here*, and give GTA a break.

It's all you can do. You can still go around here anyway, but I think a break is what the doctor ordered for you.

I suppose you could just rank up for the sake of it... Then get reported by idiots who think you're a modder :lol: I'm aiming for 500, another 46 ranks to go :p

Halal Cyborg

Put in Fallout 4, The Division, Metal Gear Solid V, *insert other game you like here*, and give GTA a break.

It's all you can do. You can still go around here anyway, but I think a break is what the doctor ordered for you.

Have been playing Fifa and watched peaky blinders series 2 (I recommend it)

Fallout 4 got old fast and the dlc is crap :/

Expected deus ex by now but they put it back

• Like 1

You're not done yet you've still got to purchase the gold crappy heli and plane,

Yeah but man I wish Mafia 3 will have a dope online mode.

• Like 2

I haven't played gta properly in about 3 weeks, I jump on for adv modes for two hours with friends and that's it, waiting for a decent sized update before going back.

Do you have it on pc? the creation kit just came out. =) mods

Edited by Mr_Zombly

Halal Cyborg

I suppose you could just rank up for the sake of it... Then get reported by idiots who think you're a modder :lol: I'm aiming for 500, another 46 ranks to go :p

I loved being a low level again 3 times haha

I'm embarrassed to use the 475 player and like appearing normal on my 170,139 and 135 lol

• Like 2

Four characters. All vehicles? I thought there were just over 200 storable vehicles in the game.

Halal Cyborg

I haven't played gta properly in about 3 weeks, I jump on for adv modes for two hours with friends and that's it, waiting for a decent sized update before going back.

So you have faith that there's a "worthwhile" update in the works?

Tbh if I was rockstar I'd collate all feedback from the community and put it into gta 6

I have an xbone for fallout 4...new game changing elder scrolls game would grab me as eso was terrible imo

Four characters. All vehicles? I thought there were just over 200 storable vehicles in the game.

Pretty sure all vehicles given I used broughys document to double check...there's less as I had room for a second pigalle and carbo and a few soft tops of cars I had in hardtop...

So you have faith that there's a "worthwhile" update in the works?

Tbh if I was rockstar I'd collate all feedback from the community and put it into gta 6

I have an xbone for fallout 4...new game changing elder scrolls game would grab me as eso was terrible imo

Yeah, I still think that they'll release something, now the games died down a bit and we aren't being spammed with deal weeks, I have a feeling they'll release a decent dlc, nothing too big, but something to get me on for the first few days and then a couple times a week or something.

I guess you'll have to wait for xbone mod support lol, I had it on ps, got bored of waiting for mods so just bought it on pc and can run it almost kind of fairly well, I gotta upgrade my cpu though because I want my game to be a little more stable.

I hate these threads. There's no need to publicize it. Sometimes you should just ride quietly off into the sunset.

• Like 3

Halal Cyborg

I hate these threads. There's no need to publicize it. Sometimes you should just ride quietly off into the sunset.

This isn't as simple as an "I'm done" though

There are other elements to the composition...also I haven't criticised whatsoever...

Own every vehicle fully modified with everything unlocked on all characters...own every Pegasus vehicle on main level 475 profile except for the gold crappy heli and plane...

It certainly lasted but I can't see anything game changing before the next gta or rockstar game although I suppose we are in uncharted territory...

Get out, leave.

Halal Cyborg

How the f*ck did you find the free time to do this?

The game has been out a long time man :)

I'm getting married in September so I guess I'll have less going forward :)

OP, you could just keep on killin'. PvP is the gift that just keeps on giving -- that's the genius of online gaming. Who needs anything more, than to continue to stroke their K/D ratio until the servers shut down? Rockstar's counting on it.

:p

If you're right about the vehicles I'm glad, I'll be expanding my collection when I move to CG. Might skip out on a couple of doubles (I mean two variations of the same vehicle) so I can accomodate for future additions without having to create a third account for a total of five or even six characters.

What is it with those damn locked character slots?

Halal Cyborg

Get out, leave.

Never ever seen you before on here so unsure who you are?

Halal Cyborg

If you're right about the vehicles I'm glad, I'll be expanding my collection when I move to CG. Might skip out on a couple of doubles (I mean two variations of the same vehicle) so I can accomodate for future additions without having to create a third account for a total of five or even six characters.

I'm positive 4 characters is enough man :)

That's including also non lowrider versions of lowrider vehicles although I didn't bother getting a regular sabre turbo or minivan yet but could lose the Zion cabrio and topless stinger

That's including also non lowrider versions of lowrider vehicles although I didn't bother getting a regular sabre turbo or minivan yet but could lose the Zion cabrio and topless stinger

Well I did meant every single storable one. But like I said, there's a bunch of vehicles that aren't really unique but really just a variation of the same thing.

And honestly, I felt one or two characters was enough. But for a collector like myself two wasn't nearly enough. If Rockstar hadn't limited the amount of properties we could own, I would've stuck with those two. So yeah. Limited properties, only two characters per account.. noone is forcing me to collect these vehicles. But being the collector I am, didn't have any alternatives there. Still don't understand why they won't let us have more. More properties means more vehicle storage and that means that some players will spend more money on shark cards to more easily acquire new vehicles.

But I guess that logic just isn't their thing. Not even when it can benefit them.

Halal Cyborg

41348768.jpg

I'm a big fan of fallout and a huge fan of elder scrolls

Skyrim is my favourite gaming experience of all time...

I built umpteen settlements up in fallout 4 and completed the main quest line and couldn't find anymore sidequests...unlocked all perks for crafting weapons and armour etc too and unlocked most perks in general.

Well I did meant every single storable one. But like I said, there's a bunch of vehicles that aren't really unique but really just a variation of the same thing.

And honestly, I felt one or two characters was enough. But for a collector like myself two wasn't nearly enough. If Rockstar hadn't limited the amount of properties we could own, I would've stuck with those two. So yeah. Limited properties, only two characters per account.. noone is forcing me to collect these vehicles. But being the collector I am, didn't have any alternatives there. Still don't understand why they won't let us have more. More properties means more vehicle storage and that means that some players will spend more money on shark cards to more easily acquire new vehicles.

But I guess that logic just isn't their thing. Not even when it can benefit them.

Careful you'll wake up the "I only need two vehicles" people 😂

• Like 3

I only need two vehicles.

I'm just kidding. I have WAY more than two.

I have three vehicles.

You've got more stamina than I have. My main character is an absurd level 705 and I've put over 3000 hours into this game, but I can't bring myself to play a second character and she's stuck on level 50.

I feel where you're coming from. I had an excellent evening with two of my friends in a party, dicking around in freemode doing VIP missions and earning good cash, but there's still a prevailing sense of pointlessness and nothing left to achieve. For the first time in a long time I felt like a loser for investing so much precious time in this video game. But that's natural - once you've played the game as much as we have you get fed up.

• Like 2

Main is like 565, second guy is at 275 and I'm singing the same tune. The only reason to play is purely enjoyment, and few of the friends I have fun with even come on anymore, so why bother?

I think i'm about to jump on fallout 4, pc version though.

Their mod kit is apparently coming out soon, so probably lots of stuff to play with in due time.

Not to say i wouldn't be back, because i will.