2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

PS4 Free Aim/Last team standing Socom style maps

MurdaMasta

For those who are familiar with the Socom series, there is currently no Socom multiplayers available. The closet thing to Socom on PS4 is "The Last of Us", if you havent played it yet. However, there is and may never be a multiplayer like Socom.. The good news is GTA V allows you to create your own maps with the Last team Standing game mode that can be modded to resemble Socom 2/3..

I have a number of maps that us Socom Vets can play on and have a good time just like the old days.. We can even have the same rules like: No auto shotguns, RPGs, Grenade Launcher... You can bring you own weapons.. I have maps with and without vehiciles..

Im reaching out to all Socom vets and anyone interested in a hardcore multiplayer shooter that is very fun and you can earn cash as you play..

I am usually on anytime after 11pm eastern time, and mostly all day Monday/Tuesday

MurdaMasta34 (Murda_Masta34) is my game tag... I just wants to play Socom again.

• Like 1

I can also start Free Aim Assisted rooms for those who might need help.. I refuse to use Auto-aim.. that for kids//

• Like 1

Damned_Hitman

I can also start Free Aim Assisted rooms for those who might need help.. I refuse to use Auto-aim.. that for kids//

It's for retards, I've come across a lot of adults who play with it too.

You got a crew to play your maps?

• 1 month later...

Yeah man, GTA V is a good game but it could be better.. Auto aim ruined the game for me because thats were everybody else plays.. Free aim is where its at.. Last team standing is the mode I can play all day with free aim and well made maps. I still have maps that have objectives like: The 1st team that make it to the Rhinos in the middle of the map will have the tactical advantage over the other team. But the other team has the option to get to the Buzzard heli (located in a different spot on the map) to have a fighting chance against the Rhinos tank.. .Most of my maps are design that way.

I have had some players on those maps and we did have a lot of fun. I just wish I can get at least 4v4 matches together. I was hoping other people would do what I am doing with the 'Last team standing'.. We would have unlimited maps made, This will make GTA V online a whole new game. But today's video games are not about skill and tactics. This generation need their hands held (Auto-Aim BS).

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie

For those who are familiar with the Socom series, there is currently no Socom multiplayers available. The closet thing to Socom on PS4 is "The Last of Us", if you havent played it yet. However, there is and may never be a multiplayer like Socom.. The good news is GTA V allows you to create your own maps with the Last team Standing game mode that can be modded to resemble Socom 2/3..

I have a number of maps that us Socom Vets can play on and have a good time just like the old days.. We can even have the same rules like: No auto shotguns, RPGs, Grenade Launcher... You can bring you own weapons.. I have maps with and without vehiciles..

Im reaching out to all Socom vets and anyone interested in a hardcore multiplayer shooter that is very fun and you can earn cash as you play..

I am usually on anytime after 11pm eastern time, and mostly all day Monday/Tuesday

MurdaMasta34 (Murda_Masta34) is my game tag... I just wants to play Socom again.

I borderline cried when they shuttered SOCOM4 servers. No it wasn't as awesome as SOCOM2. But it was still a fun game and Bomb Squad was awesome in my opinion and the maps were very cool.

The creator of the original 2 games is now developing the "new SOCOM" but since he doesnt own the naming rights it is called HHour and it is already available via steam. However they are a VERY small development team and it is being developed very slowly. I think they have 3 maps in place a couple of game modes and no PS4 release in sight, though that is the stated goal.

I developed all my TDM's to play a lot like SOCOM maps, with the exception of a few "gimmick" maps that were for doing things like unarmed deathmatches on building ledges. I used existing locations on the map and simply used props to break up wide lines of sight to give players more room to maneuver (a must with aim assist)...I imagine they would be awesome in free-aim. But free-aim was always dead on PS3. So I never bothered, plus not having hard-fixed cameras kills free aim in close quarters and often in normal combat too.

It's for retards, I've come across a lot of adults who play with it too.

You got a crew to play your maps?

You dont really have a choice when the camera is floating all over the place.

Free aim in this game is as gimped as can possibly be.

If we could lock the camera into place, I would be all about free aim.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

Damned_Hitman

Free Aim isn't difficult in my opinion. Adjust your sensitivity settings, camera angle and practice doing Survivals.

MurdaMasta, feel free to add me; 'ajbns87'

I would be interested in playing your maps , if you got 3 other buddies or a crew of your own, we could run them crew vs crew.