2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What was your favorite DLC trailer?

Smooth Longsack

Smooth Longsack

R* f'ing nailed EOC, imo. The initial trailer had me as excited as can be but EOC rekindled my love for gta...but nothing since.

Jerking For Soup

Nothing beats Heists. I was so hyped when this came out I started literally buying apartments to lay low in. By the time Heists was released, I had all the weapons in the game, 3 apartments scattered across LS and Blaine County, and all my skills had been maxed.

Sky_Light12

Nothing beats Heists. I was so hyped when this came out I started literally buying apartments to lay low in. By the time Heists was released, I had all the weapons in the game, 3 apartments scattered across LS and Blaine County, and all my skills had been maxed.

nothing says featuring gunner firing to a helicopter accompanied a VTOL takeoff and a guy parachuting to the night of the LS

oh...wait did i mention night fall into the LS ?

Smooth Longsack

Heists was so long ago, i almost forget the hype. I was heisting within minutes(maybe an hour) after the dlc dropped. Heists was my favorite gaming experience of 2015, easily. However, EOC nailed it, and me, with Wham. Lol

Just the trailer? It'd have to be heists I think. I mean, all those attack helicopters flying around, doing their thing.

The free mode events trailer gave me false hope for an Annihilator with explosive rounds:

jRB18y.gif

I was disappointed afterwards, but it was a nice possibility to imagine.

• Like 4

Sky_Light12

Just the trailer? It'd have to be heists I think. I mean, all those attack helicopters flying around, doing their thing.

The free mode events trailer gave me false hope for an Annihilator with explosive rounds:

jRB18y.gif

that's not all , an official trailer include stealing parked red cheetah

Edited by Sky_Light12
  • Like 4

FuqOutTheWay

EOC was the best trailer so far in my opinion, i wasn't expecting dlc at that time and then they dropped the trailer out of no where and it got me so pumped.

The Heists trailer, if only for Lester's opening statement: "I know you've been complaining..." Take that, fanbase.

It all looks pretty exciting too - I remember catching a glimpse of the Kuruma and being so hyped for this update.

• Like 2

The annihilator is not whats causing those explosions.

CarimboHanky

heist and executives with a close second place.

the hype was real for both updates.

we know that now, but at first glimpse during the trailer it seem like the annihilator had explosive rounds like in IV. Edited by CarimboHanky

No, it couldn't have been. But it sure looked like it lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if they put them there to make it look like it to be honest.

Ah, good times.

A lot to look forward to.

R* f'ing nailed EOC, imo. The initial trailer had me as excited as can be but EOC rekindled my love for gta...but nothing since.

Cosign. The music had me.

• Like 2

The first lowrider one, that had me getting off my arse to get a ps4. How times change.

Edited by mirthless
  • Like 2

First time i've ever seen this. holy sh*t, that was good!!!!

I, also agree 100% with this, the trailer was so good. With Wham playing as the trailer opens with the shot of the sun coming through the palm trees and the water scenes focusing on the yachts, it really gave off a Vice City vibe to me and was able to get me hyped for all the new DLC while making me feel nostalgic at the same time.

I like the way they show people trying to RPG the Buzzards from their yacht, and having a balanced fight. It's like, yeah, just pretend you didn't f**k over that side of the game with the homing launcher.

I know I sound like a broken record lol, and I'm sorry for that, but they really do have a habit of glossing over the things they've done in their trailers. Like the free mode events trailer - it shows Dusters and all sorts of slow unarmed planes all trying to get air checkpoints. When in reality it's basically a jet or nothing.

Other than that it is a cool trailer though, can't deny that. Sorry for the rant lol.

• Like 1

we know that now, but at first glimpse during the trailer it seem like the annihilator had explosive rounds like in IV.

TBoGT*

IV didn't feature explosive rounds.

Edited by PvTails

CarimboHanky

we know that now, but at first glimpse during the trailer it seem like the annihilator had explosive rounds like in IV.

TBoGT*

IV didn't feature explosive rounds.

and TBoGT was part of what gta...

I like the way they show people trying to RPG the Buzzards from their yacht, and having a balanced fight. It's like, yeah, just pretend you didn't f**k over that side of the game with the homing launcher.

I know I sound like a broken record lol, and I'm sorry for that, but they really do have a habit of glossing over the things they've done in their trailers. Like the free mode events trailer - it shows Dusters and all sorts of slow unarmed planes all trying to get air checkpoints. When in reality it's basically a jet or nothing.

Other than that it is a cool trailer though, can't deny that. Sorry for the rant lol.

I actualy like to think people at Rockstar internal playtests are not assholes and therefor will not use the Jet to grief people or the Homing launcher to destroy the fun of people.

On Topic:

The best Trailer in my opinion, was definately the Free Mode Events Trailer, that was also the best Update for me.

No question this one...

Perfect song for it.

EDIT: oops, it's supposed to be a DLC trailer. Guess I'd go with Heists, but this is still my favorite trailer overall.

Edited by TexasRocks

I actualy like to think people at Rockstar internal playtests are not assholes and therefor will not use the Jet to grief people or the Homing launcher to destroy the fun of people.

Maybe some of them should be, that way they could actually figure out how to balance the game against assholes.

jRB18y.gif

Not to mention the customizable Pegasus vehicles hype.

Edit: But those came from screen shots not the trailer. My bad.

Edited by ChaosZake

Spike Deathpunch

I must've watched the lowriders pt 1 trailer 15 times. I had that song stuck in my head for a week straight.

WTF! Why did that show up as a link?!

jRB18y.gif

Not to mention the customizable Pegasus vehicles hype.

Edit: But those came from screen shots not the trailer. My bad.

Pretty damn stupid people expected customizable Pegasus vehicles, it was very clear that the vehicle was part of a Moving Target Event.

Maybe some of them should be, that way they could actually figure out how to balance the game against assholes.

Like they have play testers lol. Yep turbo bug on ps4 release. No one ever drove the faction more than 3 metres..No ones noticed you cant get on the side of a dodo anymore unless it's full. Doing an awesome job thumbs up guys.

Edited by elfoam