Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,694 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Richard Power Colt

Old games that you want a sequel to?

Ruin

i'm probably the only person in the universe who would rather have a left 4 dead 3 than a half life 3....

I know someone else in these forums who's there with you.

Personally I'll take HL3 over L4D3, simply because the L4D2 community still makes plenty of good custom campaigns.

No Use For A Name

I know the most recent came out in 2010, but I'd love to see Golden Sun on next gen.

It's more enjoyable than FF

trip

-The Movies

-Star Wars Rogue Squadron

-Spore

-Bad Mojo

YA BOY DIRT

I'm still depressed that Big Huge Games went under before getting to make a sequel to Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Damn you Curt Schilling and yer damn socks.

Still need to see a proper sequel to inFAMOUS 2, watched a playthrough of Second Son and I just was not having it. The DLC starring Fetch was more competent than the whole game, smh.

Coin

Theme Park

Theme Hospital

Black & White

Transport Tycoon

Sid Meier's Pirates!

Femme Fatale

A reboot or remake of Army Men's Sarge's Heroes and Road Rash...

Sunrise Driver

Midnight Club 5

NFS Underground 3 - a proper sequel, not that NFS 2015 crap

Bully 2 - yes, of course

The BIGS 3 - awesome fun baseball game series

Scarface 2 - since they disregarded movie's ending, they might go ahead and develop a sequel to the Scarface game story

True Crime 3

Driver 6

Heists

I think I speak for literally everyone in this thread when I say this:

The Simpsons Hit & Run 2!

The_Simpsons_Hit_and_Run_cover.png

How in hell hasn't this game been made yet, I mean seriously.

Uncle Sikee Atric

Actually, I do have an interesting one....

Sid Meiers' Covert Action.

Given the current political climate, it could make for an interesting sequel, not just with a certain 'political' group as well....

Suzuki Azure Vulpine

The RTS game Urban Assault, along with an HD remaster of the first one.

A true reboot of the High Stakes era Need for speed games, that or an HD remaster of them.

XIII the game, it's been 13 years since we were left with a bulls*it cliffhanger and still no new game.

A new F-zero and a canon Star Fox game that takes place after Star Fox Assault.

A new Jagged Alliance game (not remasters)

A new Blazing Angels game

icecoldkilla1467

i'd love to get a sequal to manhunt bully getting up and a true crash bandicot game i'd put tony hawk here but the chances of getting a proper sequal arent high :miranda:

Big_Smiley

i'd love to get a sequal to manhunt bully getting up and a true crash bandicot game i'd put tony hawk here but the chances of getting a proper sequal arent high :miranda:

I definitely wanted a Manhunt 3 but i don't think R* will ever take that risk again due to Manhunt being their most violent title. You know since both games were banned in many countries :/ Still playing both games on the Ps2 though :^: Edited by GTA_The_Series

Zello

Alpha Protocol the game was a horrible glitchy mess but it had a lot of potential

Edited by Zello

sivispacem

Battlezone 3 please. Hybrid FPS/RTS should have continued to be a thing, certainly much more practical these days.

Richard Power Colt

Battlezone 3 please. Hybrid FPS/RTS should have continued to be a thing, certainly much more practical these days.

They actually just released a remake(or a remaster whatever you wanna call it) of the original game on Steam. It's called Battlezone 98 Redux.

Edited by Nutsack McQueen

Suzuki Azure Vulpine

They actually just released a remake(or a remaster whatever you wanna call it) of the original game on Steam. It's called Battlezone 98 Redux. Nice, now if people would do the same for the hidden gem I posted earlier called Urban Assault. One of if not the best RTS games I've played, beaten only by Age of Empires II The age of kings.

-Destroy all Humans! Ultra High Definition remake for PC by Nordic Games.

-Destroy all Humans! 2: Make War, Not Peace UHD remake

- Jak & Daxter UHD remake

- Test Drive: Eve of Destruction UHD remake

Edit:

- Roadkill UHD Remake

Edited by 018361

TJGM

A remake of the original Godfather game would be great, such a good game that I really think too many people missed out on.

Edited by TJGM

nargris

WET. I picked it up not long ago for £2 i loved the grindhouse feel and was getting into the story and characters... then it ended kill Bill style with plenty of bad guys still alive and me wanting to know what happens next.

Ivan1997GTA

(use the Leopold Slikk voice for lulz)

I know I'm not the only one, but there needs to be Unreal Tournament IV (for PC, PS4 & Xbox One)! Maybe with the ability to import mods to home consoles, like Unreal Tournament III for PC & PS3 (though I haven't played that one, I've only player UT99 & UT2004, which are great games).

Edited by Ivan1997GTA

Sunrise Driver

Unreal Tournament (4) is out there already.

Wet 2 was in development but got cancelled.

acmilano

large.jpg

Syphone Filter. I would love to see sequel of that series. Loved it back in PS1 era and then went bad in a PS2/PSP. A true continuation would be great.

otachi

Freedom fighters.

Carbonox

I want Mercenaries 3

Without the glitches and clumsy gameplay that inhabited 2, it'd be kickass for sure.

Spaghetti Cat

I think they were going to make a sequel at some point to Syphon Filter for the PS4, but I never heard what happened to it.

On that note, maybe a Goldeneye remake/sequel?

toxluv

I think they were going to make a sequel at some point to Syphon Filter for the PS4, but I never heard what happened to it.

Sony employees confirmed it wasn't Syphon Filter.

Never played 007: Goldeneye, so that would be great if that happens in the future. On a related note, I'd like to see a remaster or whatever for 007: Tomorrow Never Dies - loved that game back in the days. 007: The World Is Not Enough was a great game, too; but I definitely preferred 007: Tomorrow Never Dies.

Other two games I'd like to see a sequel to:

- Tony Hawk's Underground 3. Never played the THUG games (actually considering to buy the first one one of these days), but I prefer their concept over THPS's. A new THUG game would be amazing, also considering THPS5's catastrophe.

- EA's Skate 4. The first one definitely is one of my favourite skateboarding games. Loved its more realistic approach, San Vanelona, the soundtrack, the pro skaters involved and the overall experience. Never played the other two, but once I'll re-buy a PS3 I'll get them all.

Sir Michael

- EA's Skate 4. The first one definitely is one of my favourite skateboarding games. Loved its more realistic approach, San Vanelona, the soundtrack, the pro skaters involved and the overall experience. Never played the other two, but once I'll re-buy a PS3 I'll get them all.

I was going to mention this also. The Skate games were some of the best skateboarding games I've ever played, and I liked the whole flick-it controls for the tricks. It made a Varial to a grind way more special than mashing buttons like in Tony Hawk. After THPS 5's disaster, EA couldn't be in a better position to announce a Skate game if it's even a thing.

acmilano

Sony employees confirmed it wasn't Syphon Filter.

Never played 007: Goldeneye, so that would be great if that happens in the future. On a related note, I'd like to see a remaster or whatever for 007: Tomorrow Never Dies - loved that game back in the days. 007: The World Is Not Enough was a great game, too; but I definitely preferred 007: Tomorrow Never Dies.

Other two games I'd like to see a sequel to:

- Tony Hawk's Underground 3. Never played the THUG games (actually considering to buy the first one one of these days), but I prefer their concept over THPS's. A new THUG game would be amazing, also considering THPS5's catastrophe.

To bad that Sony is not planing Syphon Filter jet. Well,I can always hope.

As for Goldeneye/007,we could probably expect more James Bond games in a future,maybe when next movie is released,and hopefully it will be a good Goldeneye-like FPS again.

Another game I would like to see is sequel to The Saboteur game,maybe this time made by Ubisoft. Would love to see new Saboteur game set in Amsterdam,Prague or Belgrade.

SouthLand

Both got cancelled which pretty much sucks.

The Getaway 3

Mercenaries 3

Nico

Detonate, a very, very little known and pretty simple game where you build stuff to destroy it.

I would love to see a proper remake with enhanced graphics, better physics, more materials to build and more possiblities, but I guess it could be a potential PC killer.