Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,681 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SpriteFan274

GTA III Special Vehicle Guide

ITZ_CHAFIKO

Deal steal glitched out, so now I have a permanent pink marker on the map.

I hope it won't affect anything negatively in the game :p

But I got the 4 cars in SI garage DP now, so I guess that's what truly matters.

2e49c76.png

28hlmk4.png

SpriteFan274

That Pink Blip won't hurt your Game or anything, it will only stay there and be annoying forever. Happens when you make DP Vehicles on Mobile using Deal Steal. This same exact thing happened to MorsPrincipiumEst when he was making his own III Mobile Save.

Also it seems to not only be only one Pink Blip, but rather more on top of each other...

Weird stuff happens in III and the game isn't exactly "glitch-proof" (in terms of reloading and every side effects from before are gone), so you'll have to live with the Pink Blip.

You can think positively about this though, that shows that your Save is "more unique" as you have a Pink Blip on the Radar, but honestly with 4 DP Vehicles made from Deal Steal (on Mobile!!!!), this Pink Blip is worth it.

ITZ_CHAFIKO
Posted (edited)

Btw, why didn't you include the unique Ghost in your guide?

If you have the Black FBI car, then I see little reason why you wouldn't include the 2nd unique vehicle in GTA 3 (I know the garage will crash when you try to store it, but still)

Edited by ITZ_CHAFIKO

SpriteFan274

Because the Unique Ghost Missing is unobtainable. Unobtainable Special Vehicles will NEVER be in the Guides. You can put the Ghost Missing in the Staunton Island Garage, but then the Game will crash if you try to open the Garage Door, or how it is on the PS2 Version, it would crash because the Garage Door even closes, it would crash if you just put it inside. So there is simply no reason to include it in the Guide.

EC Black FBI Car is in the Guide because it's EC, you can't get the Color from Pay and Spray. And besides, you can make it DP and then it will be a One Time Only Special Vehicle, atleast on the PS2 Version.

The only Special Vehicles that really need to be added are the NE Taxi and NE Hoods Rumpo XL, but I'll get to the 3D Era Guides once the IV Guides are polished.

Lethal Vaccine

You guys sure this car is EC?

I'm not seeing much of a difference...

The left one is the EC one.

25tgj6f.png

Honestly, who knows, tbh. I have CW for iOS and I can tell you right now that the Colors were "updated" for that while on PSP there is more EC Vehicles and such. It's simple to see because on Mobile when you reload/replay a Mission, some of the said EC Vehicles on PSP will actually be randomly generated every time the Mission is started on Mobile, while on PSP, they are Set Colors and some of them are EC, as well. I also see that for LCS Mobile, there is a Black Body PCJ-600 (Fender isn't Black, though) that doesn't spawn for PS2 or PSP, but only Mobile. With that said and seeing it first hand how Mobile Ports are always changed and jacked up compared to the other Platforms, it wouldn't surprise me if something is changed for III and such Vehicles are not EC anymore and just appear in traffic. I know that the Infernus was ALWAYS EC2, on all Platforms. The Body Color DOES appear in traffic, but the door handles/badges and such don't. Mobile is just a headache and a clusterf*ck of issues. I suggest only playing it as a last resort if there is no other Platform to play on...

EDIT: I loaded up my III Mobile 100% Save and drove my DP/EC Cheetah around and looked for an identical match in traffic and I found none. I only found SIMILAR looking ones, but not IDENTICAL ones. So it's surely EC, even for Mobile...

Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst

MM KJ

Hey guys, my 1-save starter save is finally looking up, and I mean it! All the difficult things have passed and I REALLY HOPE I won't make any mistakes anymore! You believe how hard can it be to get Barracks OL early? Enforcer early? You are right, it's not hard. Well not as long as you are not doing a perfect fckin save and you mustn't kill any peds or explode vehicles. Even though I started in September and have obtained Barracks all the time straight after bringing Kuruma to SV, I succeeded a week ago. Barracks kept falking oddly onto a tunnel, I accidentaly killed cops or died myself when trying to get the Enforcer. Sick. But all this is done now, also Shoreside bridge package, as well as rampages and all the other stuff, nearly. Couple of stunts and packages to collect and then complete the Shoreside Vale export garage. If something goes wrong.. 😠 III and VC have always been on standby on my taskbar.. III from September and VC from August 2017. I really wanna close them already :D.

But before that, some things to confirm. FBI, BF Injection and Rhino are not obtainable early on?

I hope I can soon finally release my personal effort of the fckn lifetime.. 1- safehouse visit minimal stats III starter save.

Edited by MM KJ

SpriteFan274

FBI Car, Rhino and BF Injection can't be exported to Import/Export early. FBI Car and Rhino because you can't get a 5-6 Star Wanted Level early, and the BF Injection because it only spawns at Hepburn Heights after doing Portland Missions. Though you can get a Rhino to I/E early with Cheats of course. No Cheats? Unobtainable.

Though on PS2, getting the Barracks OL early using the Ground Grop Method is incredibly difficult to pull off and I'm sure that it's not possible to do that on PS2. On PC it's possible, but surely not on the PS2.

Nice work! Though I wouldn't care about some small Stats like "People Killed" or "People wasted by others" as that'd be insane to start a whole Run again because of them. Keep them at Minimum. If you keep reloading, you will never finish, but what matters is the Finished Product.

Edited by SpriteFan274

MM KJ

Ok thanks for info, now I can finish this save in peace. Yes I won't cheat, even tho it doesn't affect stats any way.

Though on PS2, getting the Barracks OL early using the Ground Grop Method is incredibly difficult to pull off and I'm sure that it's not possible to do that on PS2. On PC it's possible, but surely not on the PS2.

Ok, idk is it fully unobtainable? I know that yes in PC when you turn frame limiter OFF it is much, much easier to pull of, but I tried fl ON and it was still doable, but really f*ckn hard. Like really 10000 times. I got it with like 40th try.. LUCKILY the 40th try is still my current starter save run.. better no ped kills. You most likely don't fall underground before the truck explodes. Not necessary stuff I would say unless you hunt for challenges. But you can always try.. maybe on PS2 truly not possible.

Nice work! Though I wouldn't care about some small Stats like "People Killed" or "People wasted by others" as that'd be insane to start a whole Run again because of them. Keep them at Minimum. If you keep reloading, you will never finish, but what matters is the Finished Product.

Yes if I f*ck up again, I won't keep them on 0 anymore. Enough of keeping kills on zero. It is too overpowered and truely not necessary work when you want to obtain vehicles.. and you never get there in the end. Then I will rely on keeping stuff minimal. You have no idea how much I've reloaded this sh*t.. finally starting to get tired.

MM KJ

Well. I cannot believe it. One of my near-impossible missions is passed. Here it is - the damn 1-save-starter-save for III! It is D-O-N-E!!!

Since August, my head has been filled with fails. Simply fails.. Rampages. Stunts. Taxi mission. Ped dying sound. Vigilante. Barracks OL. Now, I can rest. I believe I've done great job with this game and it can freely sleep in a box now. But so far, still only the starter save..

GTA III Starter Save, 53,25% completed, backed up on USB. UC Kuruma and as a bonus, NE Hoods Rumpo and NE Taxi obtained. However you want to design your save.. Saved on Portland.

Stats, the main purpose.

-9 missions attempted, 9 passed out of 73

-20 rampages, 20 stunts and 100 packages collected. Stunts/rampages, damn hard. Package on SV bridge - first try, cause I've flown ages with Dodo.

-16 days passed. This seems to be the lowest possible, my 16th day is nearly ended and I didn't hang around much. Logical with 1 run.

-363 peds wasted (303 gang members from rampages (accurate, it is lowest) + 60 criminals). Not a single ped has died in my III world.

-0 wasted by others. I didn't aim for this, since it is almost a miracle to achieve. Extremely cool, imo.

-76 vehicles exploded (rampages (accurate) and gang car blow ups (also lowest, toy car bown up when timer says 00.01 so only 2 blown vehicles in each (1 car+toycar))). Note that all my blown vehicles were driverless, so it costed a nice setup b4 each mission. Not difficult - no peds wasted.

-wasted/busted/cheats ofc 0

-helicopters blown up and cars crushed 0

-casual times for side time trials. Cmon not necessary to perfectionize those..

-88% accuarcy which is really my best-best. Note, it is made inpossible to beat 100 in my PC, patched. If I were trying to make it 100 in normal PC, I would have risked with exploding vehicles.

-as a extra cool bonus, random Banshee bump caused a Perfect triple insane stunt to be aquired, which makes this save really 👌

-ofc, all vehicle side missions complete. Taxi driver completed in a row.

-125 health, ~6 mil money, 77 seconds of Dodo flight. That's all I cared about.

Any questions? Feel free to ask. I know it sounds OP but I warn you, it truly was! There ain't any stats editor or such for III so before you ask, I'm not an a-hole, pardon me ;)

So my next goal is ofc.. 2-save-100%-save. And 2 of them.. one all missions passed, other with failings. Fails in main, passes in second as there are more fail needed- than pass-needed. Maybe I'll swap them.. idk no rule for having 'more' in main save.

Edited by MM KJ

SpriteFan274

Practice makes perfect. Awesome job and a huge accomplishment for sure! I would never accomplish that as I really don't care about making an accurately Perfect Starter Save.

It's extremily lucky how you got 363 Peds Wasted and 0 Peds Wasted by Others as they can be accidently killed...

If you plan to make 2 Saves for III, one with all Pass and second with Failure Vehicles, then seriously good luck for it too, as then you'll have to get the EP/EC Securicar with some Vehicles already in the Staunton Island Garage (BP/FP Trashmaster with Bomb, some EC Sports Cars from Grand Theft Auto I suppose), you need the Garage to be fully empty or one to two Vehicles in the SI Garage maximum. I also suggest the Barracks OL Method for it as the Rhino Method is not reliable for it.

Well, I am not accusing you for a cheater, but there actually are some III Save Editors, dozens of them, thehambone also made a Save Editor, I say this because you claim that there are none.

MM KJ

Yeah thanks! I guess I would not accomplish that by myself either :) unless wasting another half of year.. which is reserved for VC already lol :D also I need to deal with V. But sometimes I just really feel I need to get old stuff off my back..

You have no idea how hard it was to avoid ped kills. This was what made the challenge into challenge. With normal side stuff, I came pro by the time.. but peds, so randomly killed that you need pure luck. I don't even want to say anything about wasted by others.. much easier, both, in VC.

About saves, I do not even prepare for 1-run success. Just impossible. I just rely on getting there with another bunch of fails.. but it might be a bit easier than starter save. No lucky things like landing on roof-or-not-never-know like with stunt jumps.. wooden bridge on SV.. 🙂🔫 I will most likely try the Barracks method for Securicar. If I keep failing or the truck keeps wasting peds while ramming the wall, I mught just use replay method for faster playthrough. BUT ONLY with extremely rare fail occasions. I like challenges, still.. yeah it might be a challenge to store vehicles. But I have a normal save running along with perfect one in my laptop.. so I first test stuff there, take a breathe and then do it in perfect save. I did similarly in starter save. Helps alot btw..

Let's see. But remember kids, it feels really awesome when finishing impossible stuff!

Oh shame they make editors for each game. At least I didn't discover this. Not that I'd used it ofc.. :)

What really pisses me off is the fact that I didn't record the process.. I thought like I'm not going to make an 1-h vid but then I realised I could have done this in parts.. it was too late. I don't want to redo the save for that.. what's done is done. I's the only thing with that save that scratches my soul in my whole future life.

Edited by MM KJ

Ribsey

Portland:

wX60Mpr.jpg

BP Patriot

Staunton Island:

qAzGXRW.jpg

EC Black Rumpo, BP/FP/EP Bobcat, BP/FP Trashmasher w/ bomb, BP Barracks Ol

Shoreside Vale:

yrEvOAW.jpg

ao8j02Y.jpg

EP/EC Black Trim Securicar, EC Teal Kuruma, AP/EC Black Stretch, Unique Corpse Manana, BP/FP Securicar

I used this guide for the methods to moving Portland vehicles over to Staunton/Shoreside early (via the boat method) and it was really fresh to try new things. I had planned to grab other vehicles AND convert non-DP vehicles to DP after I completed the game, that way I had the vehicles in their non-DP form (which if done early can't be taken back) and DP in two 100% save slots.

SpriteFan274

Awesome Mobile Save! When I get back to the 3D Era Guides Updating, then I will add your Save along with my VC Save, along with your VC Mobile Save (if you want).

Congrats for getting the EP/EC Securicar along with many Special Vehicles in the Save, on MOBILE. I remember having a lot of trouble with it on PS2... I suppose that is the reason why you didn't obtain the Grand Theft Auto EC Sports Cars, to get the EP/EC Securicar easily. If you plan to make more Saves, you should surely obtain that Unique RC Bandit from Toyminator, though I'm not sure if it's 100%-ly obtainable on Mobile.

Ribsey

Awesome Mobile Save! When I get back to the 3D Era Guides Updating, then I will add your Save along with my VC Save, along with your VC Mobile Save (if you want).

Congrats for getting the EP/EC Securicar along with many Special Vehicles in the Save, on MOBILE. I remember having a lot of trouble with it on PS2... I suppose that is the reason why you didn't obtain the Grand Theft Auto EC Sports Cars, to get the EP/EC Securicar easily. If you plan to make more Saves, you should surely obtain that Unique RC Bandit from Toyminator, though I'm not sure if it's 100%-ly obtainable on Mobile.

I definitely could. I'd like to go through the 3D Era again with 'ultimate special vehicle' saves, this being my favourite era and all. I'd hunt the Bandit, BP/FP/EP Cheetah (I used to have them on PS2) and the EC sports cars from "Grand Theft Auto".

Likely to be on PC, with Mobile and PS2-Emulated less likely.

Edited by Ribsey

SpriteFan274

How do you guys store the vehicles in SSV without having one of them bouncing around?

I'm doing the exact same thing as you guys, but my cheetah keeps bouncing around and I'm afraid I'll lose it.

To answer your unanswered, question,

is a Video showing how to get the SSV Garage Vehicles in and out, just watch the end of it. The biggest problem, however, is the BP/FP Securicar as it can get easily damaged from the Garage Door, thus you need to be lucky with it. Like I already said, you need to have a plan when it comes to Garage Layouts, especially when it comes to LCS's Portland Garage...

Oh, also

is a Video showing how to get the SI Garage Vehicles in and out. Edited by SpriteFan274

Nick007J

AP conversion in III. PC only. Description, helper script and example of good replay under the video. Credits to blacklev, Powdinet and Patrick.

SpriteFan274

Wow... Absolutely amazing work, Nick and company! You never fail to amaze me.

I assume that this was all founded from the AP "Escape Helicopter" Code in The Exchange, thus you make your own Vehicle the Helicopter and give it AP Proofings.

So basically, from what I see in the Video, you do this: You do a Replay and get in the first Vehicle which spawns, then you take it to SSV. Start The Exchange and quickly drive away from the Compound spamming the Replay Button to have your Vehicle become the Helicopter. Then, take it to the SSV Garage and store it. Do the Replay Traffic thing again and find the Vehicle which has become the new Helicopter, as in the Vehicle has the Red Blip. Get in it and make sure it doesn't vanish. Wait for the Timer to go to zero, then your new Helicopter Vehicle will vanish and the Mission will fail. Save the Game and you'll have an AP Traffic Vehicle in your Garage.

Okay, so I have a question. From what you said in the Description, you can make AP Special Vehicles from the Garage, you can then make an AP/EC Teal Kuruma, Unique/AP Corpse Manana, AP/EC Black Rumpo, AP/EC Purple/Red Cheetah, AP/EC Purple/Red Stinger, AP/EC Purple/Red Infernus, AP/EC Black Trim Securicar, AP/EC Black FBI Car, AP/NE Taxi and AP/NE Hoods Rumpo XL. Wouldn't it be wise to try the Replay Garage Part (to get the Vehicle from the Garage is Slot 1 of the Vehicle Pool) in Portland every time? Portland Garage can only hold 1 Vehicle, thus you'll know for sure that your Vehicle is in Slot 1 when doing the Replay.

AP Trashmaster with Bomb would be possible, but it doesn't fit in the SSV Garage (I believe), plus it's too slow to get to SI quickly under 6 Minutes.

Also, could you somehow make the RC Bandit AP? I know this is useless but that would be interesting to try...

Again, absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work! Shame how it doesn't work on Versions except for PC, but ohwell, it's possible on PC, thus it will be added in the Guide soon.

Edited by SpriteFan274

Nick007J

Correct. The Exchange contains this sequence:

START_CATALINA_HELI							  escape_chopper = -1WHILE escape_chopper = -1	WAIT 0	GRAB_CATALINA_HELI escape_chopperENDWHILE
What actually happens here is that helicopter is only requested by command START_CATALINA_HELI, not created immediately like with usual vehicle creation. By starting a replay precisely between request and creating, using a flaw that game doesn't check if replay is on, we force game to create helicopter inside replay.

For storing, game takes all indices in pool to put vehicles in same positions. Game doesn't store trains and airtrains. Due to way game creates initial vehicles, one of carriages of Portland Train is always put in position 2.

When game tries to create a vehicle during a replay it selects index starting from 1, looking for empty slot (unless if replay involved a different island, in which case it sometimes start with index 2). It means slot 1 must be empty in replay for game to allow creating vehicle there. Otherwise it will be created in slot 2, because trains are not saved in replay and therefore this slot is empty.

When game ends the replay, all vehicles are removed, and those destroyed before replay start are recreated. It means that heli is removed. However, helis system still thinks that heli exists and holds a pointer to a vehicle in slot in which heli was created during replay.

It means that if we had empty slot 1, used Shoreside replay, and had slot 1 occupied by vehicle we need, GRAB_CATALINA_HELI would return a normal vehicle in this slot. Script doesn't care too much about this variable, basically only assigning AP to this vehicle. The rest heli stuff is hardcoded. Only side effect of game thinking vehicle is a heli is that it creates red corona behind, and also tests this vehicle for rocket collision and counts bullets hit (to trigger explosion).

Helicopters have special status - they are not tied to mission normally, which allows processing it in garage. After it we need slot 1 to be occupied. Heli pointer still holds a pointer to non-existing vehicle, that was destroyed, but still has leftover coordinates (so it draws coronas behind non-existing vehicle in garage). The problem will occur when mission fails, as it attempts to destroy heli. Trying to destroy heli programmatically if it doesn't exist causes a crash. So we need to get some vehicle in slot 1 for game to remove it instead. Such vehicle is easily identified by red corona.

This vehicle counts as heli to game. If you destroy it with rocket, for example, it will start triggering heli blow up scene Unfortunately, it crashes as game tries to create debris of some heli stuff, but these fragments (rotor, for instance) simply don't exist. It means mission can no longer be completed. So the only thing to do is to wait for timer and fail the mission (suicide is also an option, of course).

Okay, so I have a question. From what you said in the Description, you can make AP Special Vehicles from the Garage, you can then make an AP/EC Teal Kuruma, Unique/AP Corpse Manana, AP/EC Black Rumpo, AP/EC Purple/Red Cheetah, AP/EC Purple/Red Stinger, AP/EC Purple/Red Infernus, AP/EC Black Trim Securicar, AP/EC Black FBI Car, AP/NE Taxi and AP/NE Hoods Rumpo XL. Wouldn't it be wise to try the Replay Garage Part (to get the Vehicle from the Garage is Slot 1 of the Vehicle Pool) in Portland every time? Portland Garage can only hold 1 Vehicle, thus you'll know for sure that your Vehicle is in Slot 1 when doing the Replay.

I thought about it. Unfortunately garage is too close to street and vehicles can spawn on a street behind Portland garage between replay and opening garage, so it's not 100% consistent. It works most of the time though. There may be some manipulation, like having many vehicle already existing to prevent regular spawns.

It is very consistent in Staunton, but you normally have many vehicles there by the end of the game.

AP Trashmaster with Bomb would be possible, but it doesn't fit in the SSV Garage (I believe), plus it's too slow to get to SI quickly under 6 Minutes.

Also, could you somehow make the RC Bandit AP? I know this is useless but that would be interesting to try...

There is an alternative which may help overcome timer issue. If player gets OM0 during The Exchange and activate Paramedic mission after getting required vehicle AP, mission is cancelled, timer is no longer an issue (also there is no more requirement to get a new vehicle with red corona after storing). Alternatively, player may just hold "start submission" button all the way to start mission without OM0.

Any vehicle can be made AP (unless those without easily manipulatable indices like deaddodos but there is no point in doing it anyway), as long as it doesn't despawn during mission and has index 1. I think it can be quite difficult for RC Bandit since player can't enter it to protect it from despawning.

MM KJ

I thought about it. Unfortunately garage is too close to street and vehicles can spawn on a street behind Portland garage between replay and opening garage, so it's not 100% consistent. It works most of the time though. There may be some manipulation, like having many vehicle already existing to prevent regular spawns.

It is very consistent in Staunton, but you normally have many vehicles there by the end of the game.

Well, as it's doable on PC, u can simmply face other direction when entering the Portland garage OR u can face down on the ground. For PC at least, no vehicles will spawn behind u this way. Btw, when u bring your vehicle during the mission for example from SI, do the traffic cars affect the process somehow?

The conversion is luckily one-time only and III have really a good set of special vehicles, not like in HD where u have 12 chances for one special vehicle. So in III we won't make any of the previous vehicles useless, they just become better. I really like it. Btw AP Corpse Manana? This is still pointless I guess ;)

Edited by MM KJ

zazaza691

It's not one-time only. You can convert as many vehicles as you want. Another good thing that you're wasting 500k only once.

During my tests, I've managed to convert Yakuza Stinger, which I brought from the garage. That means you can bring anything you want to the Mission marker. Paramedics also works great, as Nick said it before.

MM KJ

I rather meant by one-time-only u have to complete the mission finally to aquire 100% completion. If u do it, ure done. Unlike in SA, where u can have infinite phone calls to do converting.

zazaza691

In that case, yes, you're right. I just got a little bit confused, because technically it's a repeatable conversion, unlike "7.2. AP/TP Conversion Trick (Almost Any Vehicle) (Limited - One Time Only) (OM0)" from LCS.

SpriteFan274

Okay Nick, though I'd like to see the OM0 Method used for the AP Conversion (PC Only) in III for big Vehicles, like an AP Bus, AP Coach, AP Trashmaster with Bomb and even an AP Dodo (though for that one you can easily fly to the SI Garage). I have fundamental knowledge on VC, LCS and VCS OM0 Techniques, along with SA in limited doses, but for III I have literally zero ideas of OM0 as no Special Vehicles until now used OM0 in III.

This AP Conversion in III is One Time Only as in the Logic that it makes Vehicles Special. If you convert a Normal Vehicle with it, it will become Special, once you pass The Exchange. Passing the Final Mission guarantees that your converted Vehicles become Special Vehicles. LCS's AP/TP Conversion in comparison makes Vehicles Special too, but it can be done only once per Save File. SA's and IV's AP Conversions don't make Vehicles Special, they just make the Vehicles AP, as these Conversions can be done any time after 100% Completion.

The LCS Guide will be fixed after the EfLC Guides are fixed, so no confusion will take place. I put in my Profile what should be updated and what not, plus what Discoveries are known (but the Methods aren't, which I will discover myself). Looking at the main 10 GTA Games that I love, now we have 6 AP Conversions across 6 of the 10 GTAs. III (PC Only), SA, LCS (Limited), VCS (Helicopters only), IV and V (Next-Gen only for Bikes).

Also, I saw someone here mentioning it but they deleted the Post for whatever reason (I didn't report anything this time), it's true that it's possible to dupe The Exchange to get 100% Completion early, well okay, some Players might like that and I won't argue about it. But if you do that, then you can always make AP Vehicles any time, thus your AP Vehicles will just have the Status "Rare" and not "Special" until you pass the Mission. Once you are no more able to do the Conversion ever again, your Vehicles become Special. Thus if I was able to do that for a 3rd Save, I would pass the Mission, so I can guarantee the Vehicles being truly "Un-Remakeable" and Special.

The Unique/AP Corpse Manana would be pointless in the way that it's DP. Well, it can be made DP any time (after obtaining it), but you will lose the ability to see the Dead Leone Body in the Trunk, same applies with the AP Conversion, though you'd get the BP/EP/FP Properties on it. Still, I wouldn't be interested in that. Also, now you can get the Rare NE Taxi and Rare NE Hoods Rumpo XL, make them AP, pass The Exchange, then they'll be Special.

The only thing I'd be interested to make AP is the Dodo, Blista, Coach and Firetruck. But I won't make any PC Save for III, so this Conversion is out of limits for me.

The evolution of Special Vehicles continues!

Edited by SpriteFan274

MM KJ

If anyone is willing to share a PC save saved before The Exchange via GTASnp, I'd definitely try it! I have some knowledge about OM0 because when I obtained EC Securicar and Bandit years ago, OM0 methods were only ones I knew. Otherwise I need to just pontlessly do my starter save till the final mission, I haven't saved later in the story.

SpriteFan274

III Special Vehicle Guide updated fully and is finished! The AP Conversion Trick (PC only) has been added, along with the NE Taxi, NE Hoods Rumpo XL, EC Black Stretch, and EC Black Trim Securicar, also the DP Conversion Trick Entry has been fixed a bit, as the DP Ambulance can be made any time.

The only thing I need for the III Guide is the AP Conversion with OM0 for Big Vehicles which don't fit in the Shoreside Vale Garage.

The reason why the EC Stretch and EC Securicar were added is because I want the Special Vehicle Guides to be a Documentation of Special Vehicles which can be obtained in the Game without Cheats, the Key Word is Obtained as I don't want Unobtainable Special Vehicles here. I will have Inferior and Useless (EC2) stuff in all Guides because it's up to the Player if they want to obtain it or not. I personally would never get an Inferior Special Vehicle as I only care about Superior, but the Guides are for EVERYONE and not just one Person or for one Group of People. So if anyone wants to get EC2 Stuff, it's up to them, but I wouldn't.

The Guides are alive and always will be. The IV Guide is fully done with (besides, if it wasn't for me, the HD Era Special Vehicles would never really be known in true Detail), but it still needs Videos for certain Special Vehicles. I am currently studying the TLaD Gang Wars Special Vehicles in full detail, plus I'm quite busy with Real Life. I care about making all the Guides fully in Detail and fully Factual for all Platforms and Versions, so I need Time for Testing and Writing.

Special thanks to Lethal Vaccine (MorsPrincipiumEst) for making Special Vehicle Videos for the Guides!

MM KJ

Finally, someone has understood what means the Special Vehicle Guide. It is for all special vehicles along with inferiors,and you added them. Hats off.

I can try the AP Conversion with big vehicles, just give me some time.

True about HD-era, these guides are there thanks to the dedication we take to look into them in detail. Otherwise they'd not be there.

ClaudeIzABadAzz

Finally, someone has understood what means the Special Vehicle Guide. It is for all special vehicles along with inferiors,and you added them. Hats off.

Lol I told Sprite that once and he denied that Guides should include inferiors, I don't remember which guide I said it in, but clearly he's changed his mind.

Salute.

leonardo-dicaprio-champagne-toast-great-

MM KJ

:D To be honest, I tried to convince him about that topic in V guide too, and I gave up and removed inferiors in my guide! But lol, I can always readd them. We all come to our mind a bit later. No offense. Happens :p

Who says whats wrong and whats right? Sprite is the owner of most guides (all guides basically) so whenever he wants something to be done, I update my V accordingly so it fits.

Btw SpriteFan, I see ur descriptions/strategies are so long. I'm worrying that I don't provide enough in V guide?

Edited by MM KJ

ClaudeIzABadAzz

Ladies and Gents, I finally finished my Starter Save - 53% Game Completion!

In case you didn't know already, I have decided that I will be going for 100% in GTA 3, and then eventually Vice City and San Andreas! This will be my best Special Vehicle Save yet!

ClaudeIzABadAzz

I'm having an issue with garage space. On one side of the SSV garage, my AP Cheetah disappears when the garage is opened:

JEXShYy.pngAnd on the other side, my Securicar is constantly damaged every time the door opens:

XwfnBqz.png