2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Are we just not going to get new heists?

Diana McFarland

Diana McFarland

Mildly Irritating having to grind the same ones over and over with no variety.

I like watching cutscenses and the element of teamwork.

• Like 3

Quinn_flower

Mmm nope. R* said it's too much work

I say mod and transfer a last gen account with billions and watch the cutscenes on youtube with friends. Or just imagine the vids players as your friends for that warm feeling inside.

• Like 3

MRM95Jb.png

poppafewpills

I gotta agree here, I'm wishing there was more cooperative style play rather than head to head.

Then again this isn't the wishlist thread, so I'll stop now.

• Like 7

Diana McFarland

I say mod and transfer a last gen account with billions and watch the cutscenes on youtube with friends. Or just imagine the vids players as your friends for that warm feeling inside.

whatt

• Like 1

You could drive around in your new Bennified minivan and rob a few stores, that's as good as it gets at the moment :)

• Like 2

Red Lynx 23

Will we get any actual updates anymore? Or are Benny's cars the best thing GTA Online will have to offer now?

• Like 2

aaronBLUEeyes

Rockstar has never said they were not creating more heists, people constantly misinterpret what was said. Rockstar stated shortly after heists were released that they took a long time to figure out the right recipe and they were going to focus on other game modes for the time being.

That was last summer, it's been a year since heists were released, I think they should be dropping more heists sometime this year.

Yes, they will release new heists. Not anytime soon, they said (a while ago) but they never said we won't never get new ones. There are other two Fleeca Banks around the map, or maybe some more, that have the same interiors of the one on the GOH... it means something, i guess.

• Like 1

aaronBLUEeyes

I can see them adding the small Fleeca branches as part of newer free roam events in conjunction with other more elaborate activities.

• Like 3

I gotta agree here, I'm wishing there was more cooperative style play rather than head to head.

Then again this isn't the wishlist thread, so I'll stop now.

Everybody with a brain wants more co-op PvE content in GTA0, but Rockstar seems to be totally happy pandering only to the mindless PvP sh*theads. Well, I guess that's a lot less work.

Edited by saintsrow

HisOnlybegottenYan

Want to join me in some Lamar missions??? Anyone? Edited by HisOnlybegottenYan

HisOnlybegottenYan

I can see them adding the small Fleeca branches as part of newer free roam events in conjunction with other more elaborate activities.

Yes this. All we need is the same text alert for the hot property to appear. VIP team is robbing Fleeca Bank. Stop them and deliver the cash to the authorities for $50,000 or Lester for $25,000. To bring to the cops you would need to use your mask and lose the wanted level. For Lester just survive the drive or flight to his front door. Oh and losing the cops doesn't stop players from trying to steal it. Edited by HisOnlybegottenYan
  • Like 2

TovarishTony

Badly need new heists instead of the BS adversary modes where I literally spent more time in loading screens than the game itself with bad pay

• Like 2

aaronBLUEeyes

Want to join me in some Lamar missions??? Anyone?

Sure, the Lamar missions and story added are fun. But the pay's garbage.

TovarishTony

Want to join me in some Lamar missions??? Anyone?

Sure, the Lamar missions and story added are fun. But the pay's garbage.

If only we get those missions along with new heists with good pay instead of cough adversary modes cough then this game would be even more fun..

Finding heists these days is cringing with randoms play it on normal or don't know what to do despite these heists were out for a year already.

• Like 2

Mmm nope. R* said it's too much work

Wich is the absolute worse excuse honestly, couldn't they come up with something better than they were really hard to make so don't expect anymore. Christ if heists were that hard to make how did they even release gta online at all :/

Red Lynx 23

Yes, they will release new heists. Not anytime soon, they said (a while ago) but they never said we won't never get new ones. There are other two Fleeca Banks around the map, or maybe some more, that have the same interiors of the one on the GOH... it means something, i guess.

Three or four other Fleeca banks, there's also a Lom Bank near the Rockford Hills Ponsonby's, the big Maze Bank Building, and a smaller Maze Bank near the Life Invader building.

Yes we won't see them because it's too much work to finish.
The heists update has added new map assets just to be used during heists.
Working on new heists will reduce the production process of other updates.

Let's just wait and see what R* has in store for Online, before we pass Judgement, OK? Unless any of you are a Psychic and in that case, Spill the beans LOL

Three or four other Fleeca banks, there's also a Lom Bank near the Rockford Hills Ponsonby's, the big Maze Bank Building, and a smaller Maze Bank near the Life Invader building.

Yes there's a lot of banks, don't know if they all have interiors but i guess there's no limit in what they can do... they added an aircraft carrier with heists update and it was never seen before so i'm pretty sure there will be more than we can guess. They can also use existing interiors as FIB or Union Depository, actually there's no reason why they should leave these things out of the multiplayer gameplay.

People often really can't see things in perspective, how can someone really think that a billion-dollar making company is LAZY? They just plan their releases, they will sure take advantage of everything they created and most of all they won't ever give a damn about the "everything and now" kind of players cause they are the whining minority that will play the game anyway. There's a huge majority of casual players that need time to adapt to the evolutions of in-game economy and that are not that hungry of new and big stuff every month.

New heists will bring with them a whole new set of ultra-expensive stuff, no need to hurry cause many players are still grinding to get benny's cars or heists vehicles... why they do all these sales? Cause this way you spend all of your money, they don't only do it in the short term before dlcs but they also think in a more extensive way: they want you to get the old toys before introducing the new ones. No-one would buy a Savage anymore if they give us the Mega-Savage-2 now, they wait for everyone to buy the lousy Karuma before introducing the Karuma-Deluxe lol.

Business basics, but probably a lot of people still think that r* should do their job in a chocolate factory with elfs and fairies, hand-drawing car liveries one by one and cooking game-modes at slow fire with love, just to make the fan-base happy to enjoy all the items they want with no effort :lol:

Edited by bicenz

VanessaMagick

rockstar wants to release ways to spend money, not make it

• Like 3

rockstar wants to release ways to spend money, not make it

Rockstar: "Hey, kids -- sorry, no more heists; they were way too much work for us. But stay tuned! We'll be releasing some bitchin' new wheels and T-shirts for $50K a pop, real soon now!!"

:p

• Like 2

This heist is in GTA 6, similar to the prologue mission.

Aircraft Carrier Heist, Agent 14

"Remeber that large military carrier you hunted just off the coast? turns out you just missed something very important there. A Hunter attack helicopter (your welcome icantthinkofonew) is stationed on the lowest deck in storage. This is most likely the only only one left, but who knows. I'll save it for the next party of mutes I come across. The carrier should still be there, so if you could got steal that chopper, that would be great. See you later!"

There are no setups, and agent 14s voice is slurred and slow.

OBJECTIVES

-Go to the carrier

-Get to the lowest deck

-Open the door

The door is locked.

-Go to the main control tower

-Eliminate the Captain

-Eliminate the Guards

-Hack the terminal (1 person)

-Hold off the guards (other 3)

-Leave the Tower

-Survive

At this point the enemies are unbeatable, but this would be realised soon after fighting the endless enemies. When the players just cant fight no more, the normal death sequence that will be used in GTA 6 will not play, instead the player will go down and the screen will blur and turn black and white, just like GTA 4, then fade to black once all players are downed. A cutscene of Agent 14 in his office plays with him typing on the computer. This is about 1 day after the incident on the aircraft, and he's trying to cover his tracks. After about 3 seconds, a squad of NOOSE members and one IAA agent storms in his door.

The agent says "You have no idea what you just did", and at this stage the camera is in first person view of Agent 14, with a Pistol .50 aimed at his face. The screen cuts to black, then a loud gunshot is heard.

The gameplay fades back in with you being taken into Bollingbroke Prison. This is where the second half of the tutorial starts, the first teaching basic combat and movement. The player has no weapons. A popup on the screen tells the player to press the attack button corresponding to the platform you play on. Your character, imported from the last game or completely new (In both cases the player is prompted if they wish to change their character) hits the guard in the face and strangles him to death with the shackles. He/she then picks up the guard's Carbine Rifle and runs for the gate, with the objective saying "Run to the exit". The player cannot actually die here, but is shot a total of 7 times and is brought down to absolute minimum health before escaping Bollingbroke Penitentiary. There is a parked Police Cruiser outside the prison, and this is where the fundamentals of driving are taught. The objective here is "Drive to Sandy Shores Airfield". There is a Velum plane waiting at the airfield, but a cutscene shows the dismount of the bike, run to the plane, entry of the plane and basic taxiing. The game then teaches how to apply throttle and lift off. A marker tells you to fly past the lighthouse near Grapeseed on the coast. Fade to black. Another cutscene of your player flying the plane, but you are instructed to jump out, and the plane cannot be controlled. You jump out, and are taught about parachuting, and if you die you respawn in the plane. There is no specific area where you have to land.

I would kill for an introduction to GTA 6 like this, maybe not as long, but something similar. I did write this, I just kind of started rambling...

• Like 3

Nope, Adversary Mode have better payouts, go play those instead

SARCASM

Edited by Arachne

Rockstar has never said they were not creating more heists, people constantly misinterpret what was said. Rockstar stated shortly after heists were released that they took a long time to figure out the right recipe and they were going to focus on other game modes for the time being.

That was last summer, it's been a year since heists were released, I think they should be dropping more heists sometime this year.

we need more PVE in general.

Heists is good but the biggest point in the GTA Online is pvp, so new guns, vehicles and stuff will be always a priority. Also, i think the map will not support more heists.