Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,703 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SpriteFan274

GTA VC Special Vehicle Guide

MM KJ

Vehicles cannot be considered so challenging in PC at all. Maybe Hotring without replay, though, which I want to do.

That isn't even hard, tbh. I don't even know why some people have to resort to Replay to get it. It's embarrassing. SpriteFan274 got it for his first time in an hour. Meanwhile, people can't be bothered to even get it that way so they Replay-Teleport it into a Garage. Just like the EC Black Washington with pass? Can't push it on PC? No worries, we can just toggle our Frame Limiters On/Off to make easy pushing. What do you tell a PS2 Player who doesn't have these crutches? Oh yeah, keep trying and the hard work will pay off and you'll succeed eventually. We don't need to use nonsense Method as we don't give up and will always succeed at what we put our mind to...

Well, idk, I gave it 5 tries and blew up in all. Maybe I did wrong... but it is for sure harder when you do 1-save run..

Hey PS2 playas are not the only ones who 'don't give up'.. you cannot generalize stuff like that. Clearly, there are SOME people who do give, SOME people who do not know 'harder' methods (I didn't know the pass method for Washington for a while, also non-replay for Hotring) It's just a fact, if you do not do deep research (when beginner collector) then easier methods are which you first overcome. And SOME people who do care and want a challenge, like me. Playing on PS2, there are also playas who DO give up and quit the game. Don't think you have a PS2, you are then automatically more experienced, veteran and pro special vehicke collector. This isn't the case for everyone. Should I uninstall my PC version and buy PS2 somewhere idk where the fck to be equal with you? No, I can mentally rise the gaming level.

Edited by MM KJ

SpriteFan274

The EP/FP Hotring Racer isn't too bad to get actually, you simply just have to retry it until it works. I have a strong feeling that I can get it in a Starter Save and that I can make it EC Black in future Saves. Actually, I barely had it damaged in my 3rd attempt when trying to push it through the Stadium (though it is obtained after 100% Completion). On my 2nd Attempt the Wall kept on "glitching" on the engine of the Hotring Racer thus it blew up when I was trying to push it down. For me it just felt like a standard Special Vehicle when grading the difficulty, bizarre but standard...

It doesn't come down on the Platform, it comes down to the Player, the Player decides if he wants to give up and move on, or keep trying and eventually succeed... Fact is, there ARE Version Differences and there are different Challenges which makes each Version different in all terms, including Difficulty. Do you want examples? Okay, but they were already mentioned here a thousand times...

EC Black Washington with Pass - On PS2, you have to push it using Tommy alone, thing is that the EC Washington sometimes becomes "Heavy", not in terms of Properties, but in terms of pushing the Vehicle as you're pushing it with Tommy alone with these 2002 Controls on an Analog Stick with a limited Frame Rate, thus Tommy tends to walk on the Roof of the Washington, left and right of it, very easily. You have to keep it in movement, because if it stops, it becomes "Heavy" and then you'll need to run into it hoping that it gets the movement again. PC? The Heavy Effect can be avoided by changing the Setting of the Frame Limiter.

EP/FP Hotring Racer - For me it was standard, but the No Replay Method is harder for sure, this is already explained. PC? Do a Replay and you have it. Free EC Black Hotring Racer at the beginning. Do another Replay, free EC Black NE Hotring Racer at the beginning.

EC Black Pony, EC Black Admiral, EC Blue and White Maverick with Pass - On PS2, you can easily Auto-Aim at the Red Barrel next to the Black Pony, thus you can easily blow it up. One Bullet to the Red Barrel? Boom. Thus you'll need to use the M16 or Sniper Rifle to kill the Enemies. On PC you can easily avoid the Red Barrel... Also, the Packers seem to always vanish, but this doesn't seem to be effected by the Platform. PC? No need for Packers! Use Replay to teleport the Vehicles to Sunshine Autos! Yay! But the hardest of all things is the EC Maverick. On PS2, it bounces around and drifts off, makes weird movements when you try to push it with a Vehicle, as you can't push it while on Foot as it wouldn't move at all. I have shown Photo Proof that the Maverick's Tail got stuck inside the Wall, that's how BAD it is. PC? It slides nicely into the Garage, again with the help of Frame Limiter Setting.

The only thing easier on PS2 than on PC, in terms of Special Vehicles for VC, is the BP/EP/FP Sabre Turbo, but it ONLY works on the PS2 V1 Version (the Adrenaline Pill Method). I had to use the Rhino Tank Method.

Though on PS2 V1 a Sparrow seems to miss for the Sparrow Challenge in Little Haiti and a Top Fun Van is missing for the RC Bandit Race, which also makes it harder to get the Unique/EC RC Bandits as you need to do all that OM0 Setup Stuff, while the Rampage Timer goes down, get a Top Fun Van and put it in the RIGHT Position on where the RC Bandit Race is activated when you enter the Top Fun. Also, for PC you have quicker Movements, quicker Camera Contols thanks to the Mouse, better Draw Distance, better Frame Rate, possibility to use Replay and Frame Limiter, Mods and Save Editor cheating nonsense, ACE, etc.

It comes down to the Player, as I already said, but you can't DENY that some Platforms are harder than others. This is not about making Platform/Console Wars, those are simple facts that you can only understand until you try it yourself. You CAN'T judge until you try both.

For example, Zmoonchild plays on PC, yet makes awesome Starter Save and Tutorial Videos for SA and IV, plus some rare VC Videos...

Anyways, I tried to find a way to get the BP/EP/FP Sanchez on PS2, and there is no way... You can't obtain it on PS2 at all without maybe OM0 Magic. There were these Spiral things and I tried to reserve into them thinking that I'll fall down on the Ground, but it didn't work as the Tires are always on the Ground. I tried making random Huge Stunts but all of the air above seems to be a huge invisible wall. I tried driving into the Spiral Loop thing where the Loop and Ground meet and then getting onto the Sanchez, thinking that it'd fall down yadda yadda yadda, it's hard to explain these Objects as I can't name them but I can assure that it's not possible at all.

The Hotring Racer A and Hotring Racer B. Also unobtainable on PS2. I caught some of them with the M16, shot the Drivers' Heads and got inside the Vehicle when the Doors were open, as the Doors are locked. If you get inside it, it does crazy stuff, you will be able to drive it for a second, then it loses control, you can't do anything with it, then it catches Fire and explodes.

Edited by SpriteFan274

MM KJ

You wouldn't have needed to bring examples.. I didn't ask for that.. Don't waste your time writing this stuff I know, what's said once, I remember it. I was also not saying that the difficulty between platforms is equal.. I was making a point that generalizing the players who give up on each platform is wrong imo. There are manymanymanymany players out there who are just 'brainwashed', no offence, by YT vids which show easier methods. Like me before, you do not find info about more challenging methods that easily. Maybe they'd like to try? Just google somethingsomething how to get PC, see smth cool is obtainable, do it and it has made their day already and challenge remains hidden.. until they have completed the game and probably start doing it again.. they don't want to, game fun is over already. There are some errands like some guy called MM KJ who randomly starts caring about stats and does a save again bcs of that.. and AFTER deciding this way discovers the hardr method for Hotring. So that method was not so obviously accessible and I wouldn't say that: before, I was using replay, cause this was already good epic startegy for me. I didn't see pass methods. Did I 'give up'?

Maybe we're talking at cross purposes cause my english seems to be bad enough for a discussion like that. I honestly want no drama, so let it be, friends forever.

Edited by MM KJ

Ribsey

These are back from January-February 2015 after I got my first tablet and played VC on Android:

Hyman Condo:

EC Maverick

gGMiMYd.png

YWYyQ1V.jpg

EC White Walton, AP/EC Silver Admiral, EC White Walton

cIAGNtC.jpg

BP/FP/EP Sabre Turbo, AP/EC Silver Admiral

Sunshine Autos

wbJRXiy.jpg

EC Black and Pink Bobcat x2, EX Black Sentinel, EC Black Pony

qXBoWT2.jpg

FlTpkLg.jpg

EC Black Sentinel, EC Black Admiral x2, EC Black Washington

Nz0tREf.jpg

zHOcBelg.png

EC Black Voodoo x2, Romero Hearse x2 (I'm positive one is the EC2 and the other is the FP version, but I'll have to drop my backed up saves back in and reinstall to find out).

xG9L4mu.jpg

EC Gold Stretch, Unique Spand Express, Siler Stretch x2 (non EC as discovered here).

Vercetti Estate:

xMTGhyU.jpg

EC White Admiral, EC White PCJ-600, AP/EC Silver Admiral

I failed missions to get more than one of certain vehicles such as the Voodoo, Admiral and Sentinel. I felt that there weren't enough vehicles to the fill the garages at the time and these were the vehicles I was aware of before checking the guide out. The ridiculous amount of cash was me trying to see how far I was willing to go doing Vigilante with the Hunter near Fort Baxter, astonishing how fast you climb the levels when they always spawn on that stretch of road.

EDIT: Checked the main Hyman garage and find the EC Maverick inside, also the rear Romero Hearse is the FP one while the other is the EC2 one. Pictures for both have been added in. Updated the date of my saves to be from January-February 2015.

Having read the updated guide I really want to go through VC again and use the garage space properly to maximise the collection with better stats or another challenge. I'd definitely grab every special vehicle I can during the story and then everything from side missions, as VC has the space. Also I'm likely only converting ONE vehicle to EC Black and I feel like the Vice Cheetah would be one I'd appreciate the most, as I adore that car.

Edited by Ribsey

ClaudeIzABadAzz

Ah, the pre-serious Collection save. I like it.

ITZ_CHAFIKO

Redoing this save, so I can get the NE Zebra cab.

I can also improve my time and such.

Is it possible to convert the Spand express to EC black? I want to convert one so I'll have 3 different spand Expresses. (Lol)

I'm not converting normal cars... They're a waste of failed mission stats IMO.

(But a EC black Hunter would be insane to have XD)

(Sadly it won't work)

Edited by ITZ_CHAFIKO

SpriteFan274

You can't make a Unique Spand Express into EC as you can't obtain one before The Party. GTA Wiki used to lie about it being obtainable before The Party using Firefighter, however that's not true at all. Also, I believe the Spand Express doesn't have affected by the Color Change, but don't quote me on that.

You can obtain a NE Zebra Cab after 100% too, it's not truly Special if you're not on PC... I wrote that stuff in the Guide right after the NE Zebra Cab was found obtainable in Cabmageddon by SeawallTx and right before people found how to always obtain it after 100%.

If you want EC Black Vehicles, I suggest getting the hardest ones there is, like a EC Black Linerunner... For that one you can't store it anywhere, not even in Hyman Condo, thus you'll need to leave it in Memory all until you buy Sunshine Autos after Shakedown.

Also stuff like the EC Black Ambulance, EC Black Firetruck, EC Black Mr Whoopee, EC Black Baggage Handler and the EC Black Bloodring Bangers are quite difficult as you have to transport them to Hyman Condo (Vice Mainland) to store them (Big Vehicles), or vice versa for the Bloodring Bangers and the Baggage Handler, or you need to get it from Vigilante to make it EC Black early (Mr Whoopee).

The king of difficult EC Black Vehicles is the EC Black Hotring Racer, as you need to obtain the EP/FP Hotring Racer very early on in the Game (thus no Double Damage Reward), then get it to Vice Beach and make it EC Black (EP/FP will be removed). If you're on PC, it's easy as you can use the embarrassing Replay Method to get it...

Edited by SpriteFan274

Ribsey
You can snag yourself a Spand Express using SSU to jump to Riot before The Party. You don't need a replay and it won't glitch the save up either.

Toyed around with it a little after seeing it in some related posts to the AP Maverick but it's a shame it's not in the guide as it's one of the many methods people can consider to choose.

SpriteFan274

You can snag yourself a Spand Express using SSU to jump to Riot before The Party. You don't need a replay and it won't glitch the save up either.
Toyed around with it a little after seeing it in some related posts to the AP Maverick but it's a shame it's not in the guide as it's one of the many methods people can consider to choose.

You know what else is not in the Guides, and probably never will? Discoveries which people keep a secret from me. But ohwell... I have the Basic Building Blocks to find it all myself, so noone is hurt.

True, you can get a Spand Express and even a Zebra Cab using SSU and snag it before The Party, however, I don't know if the Unique Spand Express can even change the Body Colors from the Conversion. I don't know how it would look like if its Body Colors are set to Color 1 = Black, Color 2 = Black.

Also, I don't know how SSU works correctly, thus it's also a reason why it's not in the Guide. Also, I don't know if it's possible on ALL Versions. It's something that needs to be worked on for the VC Guide. Any informations about these Methods, or even a huge Guide about it, will be hugely appreciated. I however am not a real fan of SSU and OM0, but still, if something exists in a Game, it HAS to be known for the Public.

Seeing that how you play on VC Mobile, it should work on Mobile then, again, I don't know HOW exactly...

Edited by SpriteFan274

MM KJ

https://imgur.com/a/Hx6Tv

As you can see, it can be done. It is rather logical, because you CAN respray the van in Spray'n Go! to get all kinds of colours available for Spand Express, from light gray and moss green to dark grey and blue. So it is worth converting UC Black.

I'd load a pic but "no such image extension allowed in this community".. I don't have time to deal with this.

Edited by MM KJ

SpriteFan274

Aha, thanks for the Confirmation MM KJ. Out of curiosity, did you use Save Editors/Mods to make it Black, or did you use SSU OM0?

Yeah, it makes sense that the Unique Spand Express can be made EC Black, though I always saw it in one Color (I believe), thus now I wonder if the Spand Express found in the Missions is EC? Of course, if it doesn't change Colors in the Missions.

Here are the Carcols for the Spand Express:

spand, 9,9, 32,32, 69,69, 73,73, 81,81, 34,34

I suspect that it is NOT EC...

ITZ_CHAFIKO

GHAAHHH, there MUST be a way to get the 3 Spand expresses from Riot to the 2nd island!!!

I'll keep trying until I find a way, there is NO WAY I man leaving 3 unique vehicles to in my save file!!

SpriteFan274

I don't understand why you want THREE of them? One is enough. If you want to have an EC Black one, then two are enough. The Unique Spand Express and the Unique/EC Black Spand Express...

The Riot Spand Express is the same as the Jury Fury Spand Express.

I assumed that the Spand Express can't be made EC Black as I've only seen it in one Color (that Orange/Brown one),but I was wrong. Ohwell... I also have a feeling the Spand Expresses from both Missions are Randomly Colored, though don't quote me on that one. If they were, then it'd have been known by now.

ITZ_CHAFIKO

Idk about Pay n Spray, but the Spand from the missions can be found in Orange/Brown, Yellow, Grey, Dark Grey.

I want to get them because it's fun and there's so much space to burn in this game, so why not?

MM KJ

Naah, I wanted to do a quick test so I added the colour via Editor. What a shame, isn't it? Would be ridiculous if it still wouldn't go black during The Party. In a pic I have 99999999$ lol and 200 health.

It doesn't spawn with all Spray'n Go! colours in those missions I guess, I have seen this moss green/brown one in like 60% of times and grey ones 40%. And I have completed first missions like dozens of times, lol. Well, no EC there. Just I haven't seen like blue one or light grey.

But it's interesting. I'm ready to take a day off to look deeply into it, which colours spawn, test SSU (what is it?) I feel it can't be left out here, underlooked, 'maybe'-rated.

Edited by MM KJ

SpriteFan274

Well, the Traffic / Pay and Spray Colors for the Unique Spand Express are these: Hoods, Yellow3, Purple10, Grey4, Light2, and Yellow5.

spand, 9,9, 32,32, 69,69, 73,73, 81,81, 34,34

It seems like the Spand Expresses spawn in these Colors in the Missions, however, you can never be sure. If the Spand Expresses spawn in a Random Color every time you start the Missions (Riot and Jury Fury), then we can safely say that they're not EC at all...

We still need to find proper techniques on how to use SSU OM0 with still being able to get 100% Completion at the end of the Game, and stuff like that. I personally don't trust SSU very much as I know nothing about it...

ClaudeIzABadAzz

What's SSU?

SpriteFan274

Here's an explanation what SSU is by NickJ007.

As far as I understand, SSU is used for Speedrunning in VC where you can simply finish the Story in under 5 minutes. Legit. Thus for these EC Black Later-In-The-Story Vehicles, you will need to use SSU to activate a later Mission in the Game and get the Vehicle you want that you can't get in a Starter Save, so you can convert it to EC Black early in the Story during The Party.

Notice how this SSU Exploit can be abused thus people have to make Non-SSU and SSU Rules, they divided the Play Styles. Let's be honest, it's not quite fair to be able to finish the Story in under 5 minutes, no Exploit should allow that, but ohwell, it exists in VC. Still, the community has divided the Play Styles, so if you want to Speedrun with doing ALL the Missions, then you can, and your Time will be recorded in the Non-SSU Section of the Speedrunning Site.

‫

you don't complete story in 5minutes, you complete last mission, to complete story you need 51minutes

SpriteFan274

you don't complete story in 5minutes, you complete last mission, to complete story you need 51minutes

That's what I just said. You complete the Story when the Final Mission is completed, though yeah, for this SSU Speedrunning thing, you only complete the Final Mission.

Edited by SpriteFan274

‫

Its speedrunning rule that if you complete last storyline mission that you complete run.

Its not the case for normal gameplay.

SpriteFan274

True, but the point is that this is a Topic about Special Vehicles, not about Speedrunning. The only thing we need now is a comprehensive Guide on how to get EC Black Vehicles from later on in the Story (Spand Express, Love Fist, Zebra Cab, FBI Rancher etc.), which is only possible with SSU. Also, we need to know which Vehicles get the Black Color on them, and which Vehicles won't get affected at all.

With "comprehensive Guide" I mean a wall of Descriptions and Instructions telling what to do for each EC Black Vehicle later on in the Story, but still being able to complete the Story and 100% like how you'd normally be able to.

Something I wanted to mention, FBI Ranchers are (believe it or not) Yellow... They are Yellow in Carcols, when you crash into Walls with the FBI Rancher you get these Yellow "Scratches", thus a hypothetical EC Black FBI Rancher would be Special in the way that the Scratches would be Black then. Interesting to know that...

Edited by SpriteFan274

‫

Mako posted what vehicles can be and cannot be black way back, you should read your own tread then.

Angel

Baggage

Barracks OL

Cuban Hermes

FBI Rancher.

FBI Washington

Hunter

Marquis

Patriot

Predator

Reefer

Rhino

Romero's Hearse

Sabre Turbo

Seasparrow

Securicar

Sparrow

Trashmaster

Tropic

VCN Maverick

Okay, heres the list, tested on PC:

can't be made black

Barracks OL

Angel

Cuban Hermes

FBI Rancher (Washington works)

Flatbed

Hunter

Kaufman Cab

Patriot

Predator

RC Baron

RC Goblin

RC Raider

Reefer

Rhino

Romero

Sabre Turbo

Sparrow (not quite sure actually, tested a few months ago, maybe it's the same as Sea Sparrow)

Tropic

VCN Maverick

black color only partially visible, so it doesn't seem worth it IMO

Coach (Only 1 stripe)

Cabbie (Only bumpers)

Rio (Only a few parts)

Marquis (Only a few parts)

Sea Sparrow (Only non-glass parts)

Securicar (Only side mirrors and other details)

Taxi (Only bumpers)

Zebra (Only bumpers)

Edited by Bender ุ

SpriteFan274

Hm, okay then. Still, we still need the SSU Step-by-Step Instructions and Descriptions to very carefully explain the ins and outs of obtaining EC Black Later-in-the-Story Special Vehicles. I remember discussions about those before, but I don't remember any explanations about it.

Another thing, some Vehicles do change the Colors on some Versions, meanwhile on others, they don't. Like that Baggage Handler. _mako has a EC Black Baggage Handler in his Save (which will be added in the Collections Post when I get to it), though on the Xbox and later Versions you can't have a EC Black Baggage Handler, it will become Invisible Black, but the Vehicle won't change visually, as the "Color Areas" are removed in those Versions. There was a talk about it before, still, some Vehicles (being able to be made Black or not) depend on the Version of VC too.

Same goes with the Flatbed. On VC PS2, I know for sure it can change Colors, meanwhile on later Versions, it only has one possible Livery/Color, I believe.

Interestingly, if you could make the Romero's Hearse EC Black, hypothetically speaking, it will be the same Unique/EC2 Romero's Hearse from Two Bit Hit, as the Carcols of the Romero's Hearse say that 0,1 is not EC, yet making it EC Black will make it 0,0 obviously, which is the same one as that EC2 Romero's Hearse...

Also, this Romero's Hearse is the ONLY Vehicle in the whole Carcols.dat that has the Primary Color as the true, pitch Black known as 0.

Oh, so wait, you can have a EC Black Bus in VC? Awesome! Didn't know that. I'd want that in my VC OM0 Saves as the Bus in general looks like a weird Vehicle, feels like it doesn't deserve to be in III and VC, especially not in VC.

Edited by SpriteFan274

SpriteFan274

I asked Nick007J about EC Parked Vehicles in VC and he delivered. I knew the Infernus at Diaz' Mansion was EC White, but were there any other EC Parked Vehicles? And the answer is yes...

The Opcode which you need to search for for Parked Vehicles in VC is 014B.

014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $87 #DELUXO -1 -1 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1022.6 -868.6 12.2 angle 175.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $88 #SABRETUR -1 -1 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1014.1 -869.4 12.2 angle 188.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $89 #SANDKING -1 -1 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1014.3 -868.8 17.9 angle 195.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $90 #HOTRING -1 -1 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1023.2 -868.1 17.9 angle 172.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1977 #SEASPAR -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -379.0 -632.1 10.2 angle 187.2 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1978 #RHINO -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1720.3 -239.6 14.8 angle 92.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1979 #HUNTER -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1681.2 -103.7 14.7 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $2098 #HUNTER -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -72.4 -1607.9 12.7 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1992 #ADMIRAL 8 8 0 alarm 50 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -401.2715 -534.6655 11.7534 angle 149.2032 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1991 #VICECHEE -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -870.4673 -717.2427 10.1069 angle 94.1213 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1990 #LOVEFIST -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -865.2949 1158.359 9.8204 angle 2.347 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1989 #FLATBED -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1034.889 -1452.775 10.7 angle 248.8739 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1844 #DINGHY -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 403.0317 -178.5811 5.7 angle 350.0462 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1867 #DINGHY -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 231.0536 -130.1794 5.7 angle 357.5423 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1993 #MAVERICK -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -853.6609 1353.785 68.6104 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1842 #PREDATOR -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -69.2982 72.6166 5.7 angle 104.6175 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1843 #TROPIC -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 237.4778 302.2366 5.7 angle 86.2011 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1845 #TRASH -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1268.25 83.833 10.4182 angle 179.549 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1852 #SECURICA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 70 0 10000 at -870.2545 -353.9059 10.0475 angle 357.8359 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1868 #BUS -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1184.36 -1312.62 13.7274 angle 64.6821 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1869 #BARRACKS -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 10 0 10000 at -1709.024 -287.6807 13.8276 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1876 #BARRACKS -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 30 0 10000 at -1742.649 -214.2183 13.8276 angle 102.0596 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1953 #PATRIOT 43 72 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1701.372 -234.7718 13.8276 angle 87.8929 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1994 #SENTINEL -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1033.211 -856.8564 12.0452 angle 210.278 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1954 #BLOODRB -1 -1 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1131.4 1236.6 8.4 angle 241.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1955 #BLOODRA -1 -1 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1115.4 1265.1 8.4 angle 238.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1995 #SPARROW -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at $498 $499 $500 angle 88.2256 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1996 #SPARROW -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at $501 $502 $503 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1997 #SPARROW -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at $504 $505 $506 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1998 #SPARROW -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at $507 $508 $509 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1832 #OCEANIC 6 1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 242.6 -1274.6 10.0 angle 165.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1853 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 11.5 -1382.0 9.6 angle 261.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1856 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 19.8 -991.8 9.7 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1857 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -6.4 -991.3 9.7 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1858 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 12.8 -1015.1 9.7 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1907 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 20 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -35.7 -1013.6 9.7 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1908 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 81.3 -871.8 9.7 angle 57.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1909 #PCJ600 -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -7.1 -1205.1 9.6 angle 181.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1910 #HERMES -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 37.9 -1320.4 9.6 angle 355.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1837 #STALLION -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 127.0 -1158.0 32.0 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1838 #PCJ600 -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 507.4 -308.8 12.8 angle 176.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1839 #BANSHEE -1 -1 0 alarm 70 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 19.8 -1246.9 10.1 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1859 #TOPFUN -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 307.9 1254.6 27.5 angle 180.5 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1861 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 30 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 277.4 -1175.3 11.0 angle 350.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1862 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 30 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 278.8 -1074.0 11.0 angle 172.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1903 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 60 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 365.3 -837.9 11.0 angle 335.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1911 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 50 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 237.2 -1377.5 10.9 angle 170.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1912 #FAGGIO -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 127.4 -818.5 9.5 angle 250.6 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1904 #FAGGIO -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 382.2 -632.8 11.0 angle 9.9 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1905 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 235.7 -893.3 11.0 angle 150.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1906 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 150.6 -995.6 11.0 angle 353.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1914 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 122.3 -1107.7 9.7 angle 175.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1863 #RIO -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -313.4 -1236.4 5.0 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1864 #SPEEDER -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -328.4 -1317.7 5.0 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1865 #REEFER -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -286.8 -1353.1 5.0 angle 90.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1866 #MARQUIS -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -314.0 -1318.3 5.0 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1884 #FAGGIO -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 376.9 477.0 11.2 angle 282.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1851 #TOPFUN -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 718.465 701.3998 12.394 angle 320.7776 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1855 #PCJ600 -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -256.6 -1275.4 7.4 angle 348.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1949 #CHEETAH -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -236.6 -1374.6 7.1 angle 280.3 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1950 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 30 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -168.9 -1392.2 3.1 angle 280.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1951 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 60 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -140.2 -1414.1 3.1 angle 108.7 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1952 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -142.1 -1373.0 3.1 angle 287.3 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1860 #CADDY -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 393.9 -1736.4 8.8 angle 249.6 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1931 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 198.2 -504.9 10.9 angle 90.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1932 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 128.8 -515.2 13.1 angle 270.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1933 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 215.7 -418.6 9.7 angle 170.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1934 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 222.7 -351.1 9.9 angle 73.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1935 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 228.2 -222.2 10.9 angle 250.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1936 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 456.5 2.8 10.0 angle 97.4 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1937 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 20 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 478.5 -15.9 9.8 angle 99.7 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1835 #PIZZABOY -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 413.8 97.7 10.5 angle 301.3 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1913 #RUMPO -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 483.9 -42.8 9.1 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1938 #FREEWAY -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 301.2 265.6 15.3 angle 278.4 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1940 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 286.3 394.4 12.3 angle 265.2 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1941 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 40 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 573.0 586.1 12.5 angle 74.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1942 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 604.4 758.8 12.6 angle 90.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1943 #FREEWAY -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 388.6 834.5 11.9 angle 273.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1944 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 20 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 255.4 1297.5 16.5 angle 193.4 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1945 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 552.5 1246.8 15.9 angle 88.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1946 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 555.1 1032.6 17.9 angle 9.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1947 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 563.4 1053.6 17.6 angle 98.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1948 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 430.3 957.0 12.3 angle 294.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1980 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 309.2 1204.4 16.2 angle 91.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1870 #PACKER -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -101.6 1011.5 11.5 angle 270.3 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1872 #PATRIOT -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -36.8 874.0 11.1 angle 194.2 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1871 #PCJ600 -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -6.4 957.1 9.4 angle 355.1 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1929 #SKIMMER -1 -1 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -141.1 1030.4 5.5 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1988 #GANGBUR -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 16.4 1139.9 18.5 angle 265.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1880 #INFERNUS -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -363.0 -532.2 12.0 angle 355.5 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1881 #STRETCH -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -394.7 -533.7 12.0 angle 355.5 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1987 #MAVERICK -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -391.0 -573.0 40.0 angle 355.5 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1920 #CHEETAH -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -221.3 -422.7 11.2 angle 90.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1922 #STINGER -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -492.8 -429.4 10.6 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1923 #BANSHEE -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -558.8 -450.7 10.4 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1924 #ADMIRAL -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -678.8 -415.1 9.5 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1925 #LANDSTAL -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -593.6 -318.3 10.4 angle 130.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1926 #INFERNUS -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -523.8 -295.8 9.7 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1927 #PHEONIX -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -388.6 -287.7 9.6 angle 270.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1928 #COMET -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -267.0 -303.6 9.5 angle 160.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1834 #PIZZABOY -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -350.8 -534.9 11.4 angle 86.5 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1873 #LINERUN -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -751.5 -1359.4 10.6 angle 69.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1874 #PONY -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -717.2 -1462.2 10.3 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1877 #RUMPO -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -741.7 -1549.5 11.5 angle 336.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1878 #BOXVILLE -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -898.9971 -1462.046 10.94 angle 10.8204 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1879 #PACKER -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -946.3 -1379.5 11.5 angle 69.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1890 #BENSON -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -947.7 -1264.1 11.3 angle 164.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1982 #JETMAX -1 -1 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -592.3 -1510.3 5.0 angle 250.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1983 #SQUALO -1 -1 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -576.4 -1505.2 5.0 angle 250.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1985 #COASTG -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -755.9 -1077.5 5.0 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1915 #BFINJECT -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 643.4 -208.1 9.5 angle 33.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1830 #KAUFMAN -1 -1 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1003.1 207.4 11.0 angle 166.6 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1833 #PIZZABOY -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1028.2 82.2 11.2 angle 171.9 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1882 #PATRIOT -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1107.6 292.9 11.5 angle 268.3 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1883 #VOODOO -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -964.94 133.54 8.23 angle 271.61 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1841 #MRWHOOP -1 -1 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -867.6105 -572.2039 10.11294 angle 277.5232 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1831 #PIZZABOY -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -904.2 808.9 10.5 angle 269.6 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1846 #LANDSTAL -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -426.0 1412.5 10.5 angle 80.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1986 #SANCHEZ -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -425.8 1407.0 9.8 angle 80.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1875 #FBICAR -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -872.843 692.633 10.997 angle 359.746 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1885 #ANGEL -1 -1 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -592.301 655.117 10.06 angle 9.794 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1981 #ANGEL -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -589.212 655.117 10.06 angle 9.794 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1930 #PCJ600 -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -596.17 676.928 11.271 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1956 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -756.7 976.3 10.4 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1957 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -803.3 964.1 10.4 angle 270.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1958 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -752.6 1003.0 10.4 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1959 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -781.5 996.5 10.4 angle 90.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1960 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -772.7 1031.8 10.4 angle 270.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1961 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -781.7 1077.9 10.4 angle 90.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1962 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -821.7 563.4 10.5 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1963 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -851.0 581.3 10.5 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1964 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -869.5 533.0 10.5 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1965 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -821.6 499.7 10.5 angle 90.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1966 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1324.5 1137.0 9.3 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1967 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1353.8 1158.0 9.3 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1968 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1444.8 1162.7 9.3 angle 160.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1969 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1543.8 1227.0 9.3 angle 30.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1970 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1562.9 1282.4 9.3 angle 98.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1971 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1587.7 1313.8 9.3 angle 87.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1972 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1568.1 1351.0 9.3 angle 261.9 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1973 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1562.7 1406.9 9.3 angle 150.1 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1974 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1445.3 1499.0 9.3 angle 20.6 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1975 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1349.1 1503.7 9.3 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1976 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1318.7 1524.1 9.3 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1921 #VCNMAV -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -469.0 1123.5 64.7 angle 270.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1849 #INFERNUS -1 -1 1 alarm 80 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 386.0 1227.0 19.4 angle 90.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1848 #PACKER -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1377.7 -961.4 14.4 angle 177.9 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1847 #SENTXS -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1142.5 -939.3 14.6 angle 89.6 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1850 #TOPFUN -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1235.171 -1235.171 14.77 angle 337.839 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1891 #BAGGAGE -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1414.8 -1268.1 13.9 angle 40.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1892 #BAGGAGE -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1474.9 -961.7 13.9 angle 282.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1893 #BAGGAGE -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1808.5 -1090.8 13.9 angle 274.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1894 #BAGGAGE -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1533.3 -805.9 13.9 angle 178.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1895 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1584.2 -656.4 14.0 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1896 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 20 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1606.5 -633.8 14.0 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1897 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1628.0 -667.0 14.0 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1898 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 30 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1637.5 -624.6 14.0 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1899 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1659.6 -646.4 14.0 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1900 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 30 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1706.0 -655.9 14.0 angle 90.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1901 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 50 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1691.5 -614.8 14.0 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1902 #DTN_STADDOORA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1573.3 -614.7 14.0 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1886 #POLICE -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 30 0 10000 at 516.1 503.1 10.5 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1919 #ENFORCER -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 40 0 10000 at 493.2045 503.683 10.4612 angle 179.9753 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1887 #POLICE -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 30 0 10000 at 355.7 -511.4 11.6 angle 320.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1916 #POLICE -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 30 0 10000 at 372.3 -525.7 11.6 angle 140.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1888 #POLICE -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 30 0 10000 at -855.4 -665.4 10.6 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1918 #POLICE -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 30 0 10000 at -844.8 -675.6 10.6 angle 90.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1854 #POLICE -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 10 0 10000 at -665.2 777.6 11.0 angle 180.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1836 #AMBULAN -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 10 0 10000 at 472.5 701.2 10.5 angle 90.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1840 #AMBULAN -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 10 0 10000 at -111.9 -949.9 10.2 angle 280.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1889 #AMBULAN -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 10 0 10000 at -776.1 1135.1 11.5 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1917 #FIRETRUK -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -694.9 917.3 10.8 angle 270.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1984 #COMET -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 114.6977 252.3439 20.6832 angle 105.6803 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $83 #INFERNUS 1 1 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -363.0 -532.2 12.0 angle 0.0 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $1939 #ZEBRA -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1003.1 207.4 11.0 angle 166.6 014B: CREATE_CAR_GENERATOR $84 #POLMAV -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -614.0 804.0 30.0 angle 0.0 

-1 -1 means the Color is Random, if it's anything other than -1 then the Color is Set. #DTN_STADDOORA means that the Vehicle spawning is Random.

Here is what is found:

EC Silver Admiral

An Admiral is parked somewhere on the Map with the same EC Silver Body Color as the AP/EC Silver Admiral from Guardian Angels. I suspect it's found at Diaz' Mansion, but not on the PS2 Version. The Colors are 8,8.

admiral, 37,37, 42,42, 53,53, 62,62, 7,7, 10,10, 11,11, 15,15

EC2 Patriot

The same Patriot with the Grey3 Secondary Color is found somewhere parked on the Map, I suspect it's the one at Fort Baxter. It's the same EC2 Patriot as used in Sir, Yes Sir! so that makes the EC2 Patriot useless to be obtained... The Colors are 43,72.

patriot, 43,0

EC White and Yellow Oceanic

I knew it, it's EC. It's the Oceanic found at the first Safehouse in VC. I call it White and Yellow instead of Yellow and White because the White is more visible than the Yellow Back Part, though in reality the Yellow is the Primary Color. The Colors are 6,1.

oceanic, 51,1, 58,8, 60,1, 68,8, 2,1, 13,8, 22,1, 36,8

EC White Infernus

It's Lance's Infernus at the Vercetti Estate. The Colors are 1,1.

infernus, 2,2, 11,11, 12,12, 35,35, 36,36

As much as it's useless to obtain these Vehicles, they're EC, though not Special at all, only Rare...

SharkGang

SpriteFan274
Posted (edited)

I've seen this Method from MattJ155's Video. This Method leaves Permanent Blips on the Radar. The EC Black Conversion Trick leaves no Permanent Blips. Well if someone wants Permanent Blips, okay, but I personally like having a Clean Radar.

I will think about this Method, but when no Better Method is found without Permanent Blips, then I will be forced to explain this Method in the Guide, just for completeness' sakes to have all Special Vehicles in VC in the Guide.

Edited by SpriteFan274

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

For this particular Stretch, usual OM0 without blips is long found already.. if that's what you looking for @SpriteFan274

By ChevtroxGaming

Edited by MM KJ

SharkGang

SpriteFan274

Wow, an OM0 Method to obtain the BP/EP/FP Sabre Turbo, WITH A SUICIDE!

Besides, what's wrong with the other two Methods, one which works on PS2 V1 and is easier, and the other which works on all other Versions? Plus, both don't require a Death at all, but require a Mission Failure obviously.

No hate or anything, but the current Methods are perfectly fine, plus are as Stats friendly as they can get... Also you can atleast say something ALONG with posting the Video, not just post a Video here and leave...