3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

niltwill

GTA Vice City - Updated SCM

niltwill

The Fastest Boat seems fine when you remove bmycr.dff - so I had to take a closer look and see what got messed up...Now I updated my fixes for VCLF, re-download it (link is the same in VCLF thread) and try again? Also UpdatedSCM has a little update as well, should not require a new game this time.

The one in 'The Job' worked fine to me.

Edited by niltwill

Kurropt Antagonist

Confirming that my save loaded and Fastest Boat works now.

piko

Gotta be careful when getting this and all the VCLF-stuff, I got the improvements-files from there and that Ruger there caused issues together with this mod, like instant freezing when going near Ocean Beach Ammunation which, yes, has a Ruger displayed on the wall.

Kurropt Antagonist

Gotta be careful when getting this and all the VCLF-stuff, I got the improvements-files from there and that Ruger there caused issues together with this mod, like instant freezing when going near Ocean Beach Ammunation which, yes, has a Ruger displayed on the wall.

Try using the ruger files from this mod?

piko

Try using the ruger files from this mod?

That's what I did to fix it, just warned other people of it

Kurropt Antagonist
And now Cabmaggedon is doing it. Edited by Kurropt Antagonist

piko

No, I don't have these issues with my game

Kurropt Antagonist

Yeah, it looks like a mod-related (not VCLF) quirk now.

Edit: Looks like the Zebra Cab from The Hero's PS2 Vehicles pack is corrupted.

Edited by Kurropt Antagonist

Rachel Amber

Niltwill could you fix again the taxi side mission in latest version? when you leave the taxi on taxi driver side mission game sometimes crash. It was suppost to be fixed in 1.9d but its not this issue is not happening all time just sometimes it also crash when taxi is damaged and you get out of it.

And there is a glitch that make a Leo Teal not attack you in the mission where you have to kill him and take his phone.

Edited by Rachel Amber

Jitterdoomer

^ Um I believe it's related to the "Use this" timing line on the "Treacherous Swine" mission.

RegistaG

Tommy is placed right at the save point on El Swanko Casa, jumping and running away from there doesn't help either.

Kurropt Antagonist

RegistaG, you have this Wardrobe Mod, don't you?

If so, you need to remove it and roll back to an older save or start a new game.

The mod was updated earlier so it should work now, though I dunno if it'll fix the issue in a saved game or not.

Edited by Kurropt Antagonist

niltwill

"Tommy is placed right at the save point on El Swanko Casa, jumping and running away from there doesn't help either."

Not UpdatedSCM related. Kurropt Antagonist has the answer: the wardrobe mod causes that most likely.

"crashes when leaving taxi"
Fixed it.

"There is a glitch that make a Leo teal not attack you in mission where you need to kill him and take his phone"
Did not get that glitch myself. Is it on foot or with a vehicle while you approach him?

"when you leave taxi while taxi mission game crash sometimes"
Test again with new ver.? Perhaps it was related to the crash when you leave the taxi, so it might not occur again. At the very least, I did not get a crash while testing the taxi sidemission myself for a bit.

Edited by niltwill

Rachel Amber

it was when i approachd his with car also could you fix a gltich with cone crazy its a money glitch

Also have you found any way to make soldier's not attack you when not in military base? thats really anyoing

Also idea for updated scm you should make a gang members recruit option for free as they working for you (im talk about guys that you can recruit in vercetti mansion after reaching 100% of game) and also in my opinion those one guys that you recruit should have double health so they will become more usefull and not die so fast.

Also could you do something like this in updated scm but not in cleo? just make note that sunshine autos want this car like in sa/vcs

ALSO BIG EDIT: I Found some bugs regarding Taxi and Vigilante get back to... timer here is video things you should notice Get back to taxi timer doesnt end when you get wasted or busted and also Vigilante doesnt show Vigilante ended when you busted or wasted ALSO when your passanger field in terror and you gonna get out of taxi and destroy it mission not end also when you die having a patitient inside ambulance on paramedit and you die outside of it at moment when you die a patient is shown with red blip on map (glitch) also when you destroy your firetruck in firefighter it says that you too late instead of firetruck destroyed hovewer good work on fixing crashes i tested crashed 1 hour and i didnt noticed any for now LINK FOR VIDEO to show you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8-32_KeK0s&feature=youtu.be

Also can you fix a game crash when you type cheat BIGBANG to destroy all vehicles in first cutscene when Ken driving to office.

Edited by NOskillx

zmudziak32

Soldiers attack you in sane way as any gang in GTA Games. This is normal. Soldiers are VC Version of Leones after Sayonara Sallvatore.

Rachel Amber

i know but im wonder if there is any workground to fix that like the triads in gta 3 in fish factory when you not there they dont attack only if you get inside

zmudziak32

Triads attack you as soon as they spot you, they just don't spawn on road outside of their warehouse.

Edited by zmudziak32

niltwill

As you may have noticed, I'm quite inactive (regarding VC), so I'll only do small bug fixes. It's time for that again, so there's a new version.

"could you fix a gltich with cone crazy its a money glitch"

With the Cone Crazy glitch, the thing is, it's kept in for additional fun. Silent advised me not to remove it for the players' sake, and I also realize its appeal.

"have you found any way to make soldier's not attack you when not in military base? thats really anyoing"

Well, I did try various methods unsuccessfully. Ultimately, they either attack you or not. Still, the experiments might still be ongoing...

"you should make a gang members recruit option for free as they working for you (im talk about guys that you can recruit in vercetti mansion after reaching 100% of game) and also in my opinion those one guys that you recruit should have double health so they will become more usefull and not die so fast."

Even so, Tommy has to pay for his bodyguards, right? For now, nothing's changed there, though health may be boosted in a new version.

"Vigilante doesnt show Vigilante ended when you busted or wasted"

Actually, those sidemissions' ending (message) notice should not display when/while busted or wasted.

"when your passanger field in terror and you gonna get out of taxi and destroy it mission not end also when you die having a patitient inside ambulance on paramedit and you die outside of it at moment when you die a patient is shown with red blip on map (glitch)"
Not sure how to reproduce. A video demonstrating those two specifically could help.

"make note that sunshine autos want this car like in sa/vcs"

For the Sunshine Autos Export notice ... I like it the way it is now - at least it gives you a little challenge. I have already memorized which cars or vehicles need to be exported (having done it a countless times) on all lists, which can be done with the hidden packages, rampages, unique stunt jumps, etc. too...YMMV, of course.

Edit: Also, please record in a video how you can manage to encounter Leo Teal with a car and then not attacking you, if you can.

Edited by niltwill

Rachel Amber

i will try to do video however i think it was one time issue btw game still freeze only if you type bigbang on black screen on text "Vice beach, outside ken's office" now.

also i will do video with ambulance thing too tommorow. ;)

Also one more think sometimes skipping or accepting tutorials at the start of the game crash it this "press tab" or press "rshift" this happend soo random

EDIT: also one more thing police cars/firetruck/ambulance shouldnt have alarm because they glitched. They dont have alarm in gta 3 too

Edited by NOskillx

Rachel Amber

Ok sorry for new post/double posting but you know.. i wanted to deliver video to you faster here is video that show some paramedic mission timer bug's patient is marked with red blip when you get out (he shouldnt) and also mission doesnt fail if you kill him. (Timer) also same might happend with taxi ? i didnt check that so i might update post ALSO NOTICE glitched ambulance alarm same with police you should remove them

keep looking at topic as i might update this post since i dont want double post no more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9s5XshrVyY&feature=youtu.be

Christ i think that those glitches with Timer's will never end! ;)

EDIT2:Niltwill i found a new glitch with paramedic... just watch video and you will see what i mean... no need to command that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ACsJbRW4ak&feature=youtu.be

Also a bug that happend with all timers : i gave you example here in GTA VCS when timer for getting fire in firefighter mission IS like 40 seconds then "get back to firetruck" timer have 30 seconds but IF the timer for getting the fire is shorter than 30 second's then the timer "get back to the vehicle" have same time counting that timer for getting to the fire for example time to get to the fire is 17 seconds then timer "get back to the vehicle" will also be 17 seconds... i hope you know what i mean :) also i hope that im helpfull in finding bugs to fix Thanks :)

EDIT3: I have some idea about Diaz car so... IN GTA VCS (2 years before VC) Diaz had cheeteah as his car but in vc he have Infernus how about change it to cheetah like in VCS but after "Rub out" Replace it with White Lance infernus?

EDIT4: Is this is possible to fix a kinda "clone" glitch there is one Right after you start game and load save game and go out of ocean viev hotel all car drivers are "MALE01" skin clones... for couple of second's then traffic spawning different skins is this is possible to prevent that? Also one more thing can you get back the default speed of Hilary in "The Driver" where you need to race with Him make his car speed back as its in original but GIVE TOMMY Sentinel XS instead Sentinel that would be better IMO. But whatever you decide! :)

EDIT5: Also you should make one guy in Jury Fury mission (The one that stay and talk with some woman) make him get in the car When you start trashing his car and tries drive away but then spand express van would appear just like normally when you attack HIM not start damaging his car. Now he doesnt react when you start damaging his car at all only if you attack him or blow up his car.

Also if its possible (And there is opcode for this or something? im not soo good coder so idk really) make ability to skip Phone call like in GTA LCS well... gta lcs is maded on gta vc engine so i guess it should be possible? so ye make ability to skip phone call like in GTA LCS/SA

edit6:Can you bring back Vercetti Gang Have Banshee instead of Stallion as its in original because Banshee is more logical, (Vercetti gang is rich) so they should drive some good sport car (not stallion) so can you make it back to banshee? even tho they doesnt spawn in cars but ye.. just to have that original and cleared

Edited by NOskillx

Marsi4eg

That's the typical situation when trying to fix/add something that actually doesn't need to be added/fixed...

Silent

Would probably be good to start over with those missions :whistle:

Terrc87

Hoping that this mod free from the bug/glitch so we can enjoy Vice City again with gameplay improvement :^:

Rachel Amber

its gonna be when Niltwill will release next update! :) so just wait for it he will fix a lot of bugs for sure and im helping in founding these so mod can be bug free :)

niltwill

This is too much to handle for me already. Skimmed what should be done and I just had another breakdown. So don't expect me to be polite now.

Would probably be good to start over with those missions :whistle:

So why didn't YOU do it? You have the UNDERSTANDING for this, the skills to PULL IT OFF, while I DON'T. I've struggled for hours and days just to get some extremely basic things into shape before. Yet I'm the one who has to do it or expected to do it again? Honestly, what do you expect from a depressed and disabled person who can't think straight and has cognitive deficits, beyond other health issues? I get this in 'work' (to what I can manage, okay, don't ask) too, being pressured from all sides, no one helping out, but of-course-you-can't-make-a-mistake-and-can't-enough-of-personal-attacks. You think it's fun to do this in this mental condition when math and thus programming is an endless definition of pain? When opening the game (VC) results in utter disgust and that I no longer desire a second more to deal with this crap? It's pure torture!

I've forced myself enough for the players' sake already, and I have greater issues nowadays than trying to always keep up with the "never ceasing demands of torture" that the likes of such complicated mods bring - yeah, you could argue that this complication is from my incompetence, and that's right, I'm not cut out for this. I hope you can understand my position. I'm not like you healthy people bursting with energy and motivation. Some days it's hard enough to get out of bed. I know exactly what Max Payne felt like...

I'd prefer to see Silent making changes/fixes now and shaping this thing to how it's meant to be. Continue this mod Silent, if you can, haha. Or someone else, whatever. Don't rely on the broken guy all the time. In fact, forget about me now and this mod. I may remove all vestiges and sources for it if I get insane enough (hint: already am, so yeah).

I don't care anymore of anything much. You don't need to mind me either, let me be off in peace now and whatever happens here ain't related to me anymore. Silent can do anything with this thing or the community itself, whatever. I've changed my mind now permanently, it's the final decision - previously I had some intent to try to keep this up, but after seeing so much stuff piling up (ceaselessly), no. This is way beyond me, what I can manage to do now, anyway.

I can't stand the sight of this game, the community or people out there in general. I hope I made this point clear.

/Drama times over/

It ain't good news, but yeah. I removed all downloads to show my 'care'. Not like anything will be missed. Don't feel a thing about it either. The state of emptiness is like so. It makes no difference in the long run.

I will no longer answer or get involved on this forum whatsoever. Childishly done. Enjoy.

Rachel Amber

thats soo sad :( well Have a good life! but you could at least leave first page normal

and now im depressed that another good mod die :(

@Silent is this is possible to you at least you fix bugs in this and/or if you want continue the mod do changes? and post an bug free version here? and then leave it

@Silent you are the only hope! think about it

EDIT 2 CAN SOMEONE REUPLOAD LATEST VERSION OF A UPDATED SCM RAR?

AND HERE IS THE OLD MAIN POST IF ANYONE WANT TO SEE IT:

This modification tries to bring fixes & improvements to GTA: Vice City's main.scm file, also with some GXT string fixes. What has been done so far has been posted in VCLF thread..But since I don't want to pollute that thread any longer with any little update concerning this SCM modification, I made a new thread for it here.
There are two variations for the SCM: one that works with original save games and one that doesn't. The one that doesn't need a new game obviously lacks more changes, but can still help to improve your game experience.
Downloads:
Latest: v2.0a
Extra: v2.0a - without MC Tommy and randomized Sunshine Autos races
Other language support:
Improved Spanish language (courtesy of ernestin1)
german.gxt (by EiF0hn - outdated)
Source: Github
Older versions (not recommended):
v2.0
v1.9d
v1.9c
v1.9b
v1.9a
v1.9
v1.8c
v1.8b
v1.8a
v1.8
v1.7b
v1.7
V1.6b
V1.6
Many thanks to contributions by:
BeckermannDewitt
Zera
Silent
+ all the others for any feedback provided
Changelog:
Spoiler Hide
V2.0a
Timer in taxi mission has been reset to the game's default behavior (don't wanna mess it up with almost always getting speed bonuses)
Taxi, Ambulance, Firefighter sidemission fixes regarding wasted/busted
Firefighter's timer reaching zero should no longer result in a nasty infinite loop (previously making it impossible to restart the mission or get into a new mission and a message will also keep displaying ceaselessly)
Game no longer crashes when you type cheat BIGBANG to destroy all vehicles in first cutscene while Ken is driving to his office (making this a fast way to get your game started if you're impatient)
V2.0
Weather will now reset to extra sunny (like the other two Avery missions) in Two Bit Hit (previously if it's raining, the rain falls inside the limo)
Fixed crash during taxi sidemission while leaving the car damaged
Timer in taxi mission will be set according to destination each time, thus the time will not increase infinitely anymore
V1.9d
"Use this" subtitle will now be displayed in 'Treacherous Swine' at the right timing
The marker before the bank should now be properly removed in 'The Job'
V1.9c
Fixed some taxi side-mission crashes, and mission will fail now if you kill your current passenger
Player now can be controlled at start of the game immediately without having to select an option for tutorial messages
V1.9b
You cannot start the mission 'Alloy Wheels of Steel' if in the cop outfit instead of reverting the player's clothes.
V1.9a
No more infinite ammo with the pistol in 'The Shootist' in the first round, and you can also no longer shoot before the message "live ammunition..."
V1.9
Time is now adjusted to 23:00 when you visit Cortez's yacht in 'The Party' (due to the Colonel saying: "Buenas noches!" - indicating night time)
In 'Alloy Wheels of Steel', player skin will be changed to default clothing if in the cop outfit ("You don't look like the law...")
Fixed(?) random traffic vehicle passing by in 'Alloy Wheels of Steel' (might be sometimes visible)
The target in 'Four Iron' will now escape when you hit him with a (not-so-deadly) weapon from the distance (otherwise if you do not get too close, you can easily kill him without him moving an inch)
In 'All Hands On Deck', the agent models are restored to the game's original (as per the wiki's explanation), only the heli drivers and Thomas the Tank Engine driver remain FSFA
The Sunshine Autos races' cars and drivers are now randomized
MC Tommy outfit is back again, model is based on Kalvin's
In 'Sir, Yes Sir' mission, "I'm getting out of here" will no longer play if both the soldiers in the tank are dead, and the "Civilian in the TANK! STOP HIM!" will no longer play if all soldiers are killed
Lance will now say "Come on man, drive more careful!" if you damage the Infernus quite some in 'Back Alley Brawl'. (The other with the Strip Club is removed, as it conflicts with the other, there can only be one dialogue and because we first have to buy that before we can even enter it, so it makes no sense for Lance to say that! Not to mention we got sorta introduced to it in the first mission.)
You can now skip tutorial messages and info pickups at the start of the game. Press the SPRINT button to quit the player lock and go on without having to wait a little, or press the ACTION key under 6 seconds to remove help. If no action is taken, game includes help after 6 seconds. This does not have much impact on the game, it's merely an additional option for the seasoned players who don't need this info being repeated. In no-help mode, some of these missions' help messages are also disabled:
- The Party (follow the T-shirt blip)
- Back Alley Brawl (attacking and sprinting help)
- Jury Fury (weapon cycling help, hardware store hint)
- Riot (cycling through targets, weapon drop help, explosive barrel help)
- Four Iron (the golf club help when you enter a Caddy)
- Demolition Man (the control of the RC heli)
- Mall Shootout (ammu-nation hint, triangle blip help)
- Guardian Angels (the assault rifle help, crouching, bike drive-by help)
The taxi sidemission now keeps the passenger and the destination
Changed on-foot time for Vigilante and Firetruck sidemissions to 30 seconds, Taxi's to 44 seconds
Ambulance, Vigilante, Firetruck and Taxi side-missions can now be cancelled while on foot
Ambulance and Taxi side-missions now hide the markers if not in the vehicle
V1.8c
GDA now spawns earlier, before Phil says "I told you not to touch that alarm!" (before you can see him spawning if you quickly jump down from upstairs)
Phil now sits in the left side of the Patriot in Boomshine Saigon
In 'Sir, Yes Sir!' mission, the army now use M4 instead of Ruger
Silent's fixes:
Fixed randomization in FUD
Fixed original time counting bug in TAXI
V1.8b
In 'The Job' mission, you will now have to lose your wanted level before initiating the bank robbery
When taxi is damaged and your passenger fled in terror and you leave the taxi, mission no longer ends
Fixed the alarm sound remaining in 'No Escape' (this time it should not occur anymore, for real)
V1.8a
Increased bike's health in 'G-spotlight'
V1.8
Game no longer says 'tutorial' messages around Ocean View Hotel while on a mission
Fixed the text bug with 80 hidden packages (now will say either Diaz's Mansion or Vercetti Estate)
Fixed the time glitch with new taxi timer (you won't be able to gain infinite time anymore by picking up peds all the time, must complete fares to succeed)
The taxi driver in taxi sidemission will not enter as passenger anymore (because when he does, Tommy can no longer enter back to that taxi)
Added slow motion effect in 'Psycho Killer' while the psycho kills the security guard (in one shot now)
After 'No Escape' mission is over, police alarm will now quit playing
Male ped in 'The Shootist' is now the one used in the cutscene instead of MALE01
Improved the re-added cutscene event in 'Supply & Demand'
Removed MC Tommy model
Removed 'camera fixes'
No more clothes forcing in boatyard asset purchase and final mission
V1.7b
Fix some male actors being created as female ones
Restored Tommy's spawn similar to original after intro (the camera jump revealed Ken disappearing & car door can remain open)
No more afternoon time setting in 'Supply & Demand'
You now need to get into a car to pass the mission in 'Treacherous Swine'
Relocated Ambulance spawn in Little Havana to how it's like in VCS
Re-added Spand Express spawn after 'Riot'
Skimmer inside large hangar at airport now spawns after mission 'Dildo Dodo'
Romero Hearse now spawns next to the pizza restaurant in Little Haiti after 'Two Bit Hit'
Added "get back to vehicle" timers for ambulance, taxi and firetruck sidemissions
Changed text from "Mission failed" to "Pizza mission ended" when you turn off pizza mission
Prostitute health bonus is no longer removed upon saving
=> Thanks to Silent
V1.7
Major revamp to the GXT file - based on BeckermannDewitt's edits
Fixed camera in 'The Party' after leaving Rafael's (now facing towards the bike)
Player is no longer facing towards the Lawyer's office in 'Jury Fury' after the opening cutscene
In 'Riot', after getting the worker clothes you will no longer face Rafael's entrance
Fixed camera after leaving Jocksports in 'Four Iron'
Fixed camera when exiting Shooting Range in Downtown Ammu-Nation
Fixed camera with Hyman Condo safehouse in Downtown
Fixed camera with the VCN building
Fixed camera when exiting Cafe Robina
Fixed camera when exiting the Pole Position Strip Club
Fixed camera when exiting Apartment 3c
Fixed camera when exiting El Banco Corrupto Grande
Fixed camera with the lift in 'The Job'
The 'G-spotlight' mission now starts at 22:00 instead of 17:00
Fixed widescreen error at the end of G-spotlight
Fixed widescreen errors in Avery missions
The player can no longer move before the cutscenes in Avery missions (previously you could even move enough to KO yourself with the limo)
Added two star wanted level if you fail the mission 'Waste the Wife'
Decreased the speed of Hilary's Sabre Turbo a bit
Fixed the two identical HMYAP peds in the Bobcat in 'Autocide' (now the driver is BMODK)
Decreased the last target's bike speed in 'Autocide'
Vehicles and targets no longer instantly disappear in 'Autocide'
Replaced the HMYRI ped in 'Road Kill' with the Burger guy
Fixed the model destroys at the end of 'Jury Fury'
The GiGN no longer disappear after you chase after Pierre in the mission 'Mall Shootout'
Army gang now carries MP5 as secondary weapon
Removed secondary weapons of gangs to original
Vercetti's gang now uses the Stallion instead of the Banshee
Moved the unique white admiral at the mansion and tucked it next to the stairs
Random possibility of vigilante and ambulance vehicles being either alarmed or locked (like GTA3)
Reverted the iconic Oceanic to its original color at the Ocean View Hotel
Lowered percentage of alarm triggering on Admiral at Vercetti's mansion (25% instead of 50%)
Relocated the added Ambulance at Little Havana to the grass area
Added a second Securicar at the bank
Removed SpandEx van's spawn due to it being a special mission vehicle (CLEO script still available if needed)
In 'Jury Fury', the woman the jury is talking to will now disappear (with running) instead of remaining in the alley motionlessly
Limos now have unique colors in 'Keep Your Friends Close'
The mobs now wear Uzi instead of Tec-9s in 'Keep Your Friends Close'
Sonny's ruger is replaced to M4 in 'Keep Your Friends Close'
Fixed bug in 'The Shootist' when you start mission using a weapon that's not a Colt pistol
After you release the Squalo in 'The Fastest Boat', an alarm will sound off
The Diaz goons in 'Treacherous Swine' are now CLA and CLB (originally they are both CLA)
The shark goons no longer fly the sparrows during "Phnom Penh '86" (HMORI -> sea sparrow, WMOBU -> sparrow)
Moved the golf outfit pickup from the Golf Club entrance back to 'Jocksports' store in Vice Point
Moved Candy closer to the limo in "Martha's Mug Shot", also changed one GDA to GDB (if you use a different texture for him)
In 'Psycho Killer', added HMYAP ped to drive the Trashmaster, also changed one GDA to GDB (if you use a different texture for him)
In 'Naval Engagement', fixed Rico standing far too close to the edge of the pier, also edited checkpoint to reflect this
Restored unused snoring sound effect in 'No Escape?' and changed the seated cop's animation to Lance's as seen on 'Death Row' (the animation will reset after you break Cam out)
In mission 'Cop Land', added alarm to the coffee shop once you blow it all to hell, also reduced the fade a little in an attempt to hide the transition
In mission 'RC Bandit Race', randomized the vehicle colours (originally all were always the same colour)
The PSG-1 (laser) rifle pickup is changed to the regular Sniper one in 'Cannon Fodder'
In 'All Hands On Deck!' mission, the GiGN now arrive in the FBI Washington (instead of the regular Washington)
The speed of drug dealer in 'Love Juice' is slightly decreased
Fixed the stuck animation in 'The Fastest Boat' after releasing the Squalo
More bad guy variety in 'The Fastest Boat' (looks better than having to face the same HMYST guys)
In 'Demolition Man', now HMYAP and WMYCW are the workers (instead of just WMYCW)
In 'Demolition Man', there is now GDA and GDB instead of just GDA (if you use a different texture)
In 'Treacherous Swine', after you start the mission (finished initial cutscene) in the black fade you can no longer move (previously you can accidentally get into the water)
In 'Treacherous Swine', at the penthouse, if you park a vehicle near the entrance it will now disappear when Gonzales is leaving
Added a chauffeur, Avery Carrington and Donald Love when the limo arrives
From the Coach controlled by the AI, random peds will exit now and not only MALE01
In 'All Hands on Deck!', Colonel's sailors have more difference in models (instead of all being CGONA)
After 'All Hands on Deck' and 'Rub Out' mission is completed, the speeder you earned will spawn at Vercetti's mansion
Increased Diaz's health in 'Rub Out' to increase difficulty
Increased Sonny's and Lance's health in 'Keep Your Friends Close' to increase difficulty
In 'Supply & Demand', CBA and CBB is used instead of just CBA
In 'Supply & Demand', the freelancer is now visible on the Marquis
In 'Supply & Demand', Lance is now visible in the Squalo before you trigger the cutscene
Added unused cutscene in 'Supply & Demand'
=> Thanks to Silent
'Supply & Demand' now takes place during daytime because of the seagull sound in the readded cutscene
=> Thanks to Jitterdoomer for suggestion
Increased garage vehicle storage limit, small garages now can hold up to 2 vehicles (like a car and a bike) while all other garages up to 4 vehicles
=> Links View Apartment: 2
=> Ocean Heights Apartment: 2
=> El Swanko Casa: 2
Health pickup in front of Ocean View hospital moved to the entrance doors
Bank job mission(s) will now only be available after you finish with Kent Paul's phone call
BMYBB and WMYST model used in 'Recruitment Drive' instead of three BMYCR
Different models now used for enemies in 'Gun Runner' (BMYCR, BMYPI, HMYRI, HMYST, WMYCR)
Spaz shotgun replaced to Stubby shotgun and M60 to M4 in 'Gun Runner' (smaller weapons more fitting to the small crates)
The counter for drug deals (Distribution) no longer resets back to 0 (only after 1000 deals), it keeps adding up (no longer need to do 50 all at once)
Slightly increased detection of the pizzabox because sometimes when you toss the pizza at them, they don't comprehend it
Fixed dark sky glitch after cutscene in 'The Fastest Boat'
Fixed cutscene's end when buying the Cherry Popper Icecreams asset (previously the old lady remains visible)
Lance is no longer visible when you go back after you got the briefcase in 'Guardian Angels'
Red Tracksuit outfit now gets unlocked after completion of Juju Scramble (instead of being available since the very beginning of the game)
The weapons for sale at Ammu-Nation / tool stores were wonky or floating out of bounds: now the weapons lie flat against the wall instead of floating away from it
Increased the owners health in Ammu-Nation and tool stores (they do not die as quickly now)
Moved Phil to back seat of Patriot in 'Boomshine Saigon'
Rico's boat is now removed after completing 'Stunt Boat Challenge'
Restored Lance's beta lines in 'Back Alley Brawl' (only plays when you go near the Pole Position Strip Club)
=> Thanks to Silent
In 'Autocide' when you quickly kill both Marcus Hammond and Franco Carter, game will no longer say they have noticed you
In 'Cop Land' ending at the "asset text" display, the camera is moved to hide the 'see-through' entrance
You can now buy food if you have 100+ HP
=> Thanks to Silent
Fixed the Pole Position Strip Club's dark world bike glitch
Added more ped variety in 'The Job' (inside the bank)
Tommy is relocated at the back seat of the Admiral in intro cutscene and he now gets out of the car instead of spawning
V1.6b
Post mission monologues in KENT1 and BARON5 are now handled by a separate script
All R3 submissions now require a double-tap to cancel, like in LCS and VCS
V1.6
Major changes to the GXT file
=> Thanks to BeckermanDewitt
Cheetah, Infernus, Stretch and Banshee no longer disappears in "The Party".
Stretch in front of the hotel in Washington Beach near Apartment 3C repositioned.
GDA and GDB appear as the security now (so one can give a different texture to GDB)
In 'Hog Tied' mission, the shark gang members no longer fade away like ghosts.
In 'Hog Tied', Tommy no longer gets stuck when leaving the bike at the mission's end.
Added MC Tommy outfit (available after completing 'Hog Tied' mission).
=> This is borrowed from DimZet13's Xbox mod (IIRC), though I also added a CSPlay13 model
V1.5b
Drug dealer in Love Juice changed to BMYCR from BMYBB
=> Thanks to Jitterdoomer
V1.5a
You can no longer block the courier's path with a car in "Mall Shootout" (at the exit). [An easy kill like this won't work anymore.]
The French in "All Hands On Deck!" now appear as the FSFA model instead of HMOST
=> Thanks to hc41 for suggestion
BeckermanDewitt's additions:
Fixed the cellphone-weapon selecting glitch (prevents Tommy from being able to select a weapon when his phone rings / glitching weapons in place of phone etc.)
Mesa Grande in Fort Baxter Air Base (like on VCS, spawns after mission "The Fastest Boat")
Stretch in front of hotel in Washington Beach near the Pay 'n' Spray by Apartment 3C
Zera and BeckermanDewitt both suggested:
Skimmer inside large hangar at airport (spawns after mission "The Fastest Boat")
(The Squalo at the mansion is not added, because it spawns at the boatyard, and that boat is unique enough to spawn at one place IMHO.)
Besides this, the save-friendly SCM now doesn't have any audio changes (which might do some weirdness in old saved games), and no longer requires any GXT editing, I reckon..
V1.5
Source code is included again. This version is all about Silent's corrections:
Several various bugfixes in sh*t (structure errors, but now also shuffles between ALL random dialogues)
Fixed monologues after KENT1, after Avery's business advice call
Fixed monologue in BARON5 - now plays only after the mission is passed
Fixed monologues in ROCKB1, COUNT1, CAP_1 - their behaviour now matches stock post-cutscene monologues
Removed unused code from OVALRNG, JUNKFUD, HJ, USJ, sh*t, SECURI, IMPORT, CELL, PICKUPS
V1.4b
Mercedes will now only say "Do you mind me resting my hand in your lap?" in 'The Party' mission if she sits next to you in a car. (fixed the crash, now included).
More text corrections, thanks to Jitterdoomer
Source code is now separated for easier management, as suggested by Silent
V1.4a
Added two extra audio lines in "The Job" by Tommy if you get the attention of the cops: "Crap, now the cops are onto us!", "And we're not even there yet!"
Mercedes will now only say "Do you mind me resting my hand in your lap?" in 'The Party' mission if she sits next to you in a car. (it crashes the game when you leave the car, not included)
V1.4
Intro skips have been fixed by Silent (many thanks)

"Enter does a full skip and Shift/Space/LMB do partial skips. Also made the gamepad do a full skip with Cross/A and partial skip with Triangle/Y. Both Cross and Start just perform a full cutscene skip."
Removed the extended messages for wasted and busted infos.
Removed introduction message to the body armor.
Fixed the borked vehicle spawn points and added some of Zera's vehicle spawn changes (and forgot to mention some of these).
- The rewarded Thomas the Tank Engine at Ocean Beach is now positioned at the helipad properly.
- Phil's Patriot position slightly changed.
- Now both the Admiral and Stretch spawns simultaneously at the Mansion (hopefully).
V1.3c
Updated the GXT file with more text corrections. => Thanks to Jitterdoomer for contributions.
Tommy's clothes are no longer reverted to his default one when entering missions 'Riot', 'Four Iron', 'No Escape?', 'Cop Land'.
And to fit two cutscenes referring to him in 'suit', I also did the following (hope you don't mind this to keep it consistent with the cutscene's dialogue):
At the Boatyard asset purchase, Tommy can now wear his Soiree outfit or Mr. Vercetti outfit as he is being referred in the cutscene as a 'suit dude'.
In 'Keep Your Friends Close' mission, Tommy can wear either Soiree or Mr. Vercetti outfit to match the Lawyer's cutscene words of how you ruined your suit...
V1.3b
Fixed crash after cutscene at Trojan Voodoo mission
Added some extra CLEO spawns that extend the save-friendly SCM
V1.3a
Updated american.gxt with Jitterdoomer's Shootist typo fix.
Voodoo model now gets destroyed in 'Cannon Fodder' instead of the non-existing 'Stinger' (original car)
Added an save-friendly version of 'main.scm' for those who do not wish to start a new game every friggin' time
V1.3

Zera's additional contributions:
Hotring cars now spawn as a reward after completing the mission "Hotring" (similarly to Bloodring)
Spand Express now spawns regularly after you complete "Riot" (at that mission location)
Fix for the bodyguards on Vercetti Estate almost never spawning (the ones you get after 100% completion)
A few others:
Fixed typo 'WFYBZ' to 'WFYBU' in Jury Fury (mission no longer crashes)
Corrected Bizza spike spawn at Mansion (now it spawns only after the mission 'Rub Out' and after you complete the pizza sidemission)
The "An Old Friend..." as the latest mission if you save the game before Lawyer's first mission is now displayed instead of "In the beginning..."
GXT text is now based on the default american.gxt and with only the changes described in "text-changes.txt"
V1.2a
Fixed the quadruple insane stunt => Thanks to Zera
V1.2

Here are the changes I borrowed from BeckermannDewitt's improvements and fixes, many thanks for him for letting me merge these:
Added the PS2 scene skips in the intro (1. press enter or space to skip scenes, 2. or press shift [sprint] button to jump to the end of all cutscenes)
In mission 'Jury Fury', the woman the jury talks with is WFYBU instead of BFYBE, and the golfer now runs over a construction worker (WMYCW) instead of dockworker (HMYAP)
After the Spand Express van hits the Admiral in 'Jury Fury', it now drops a screwdriver and a hammer, instead of two hammers.
Player can move around after picking up the chef's cellphone, instead of being locked in place.
Speeder given by Cortez now matches colour of the one attached to the yacht.
Ingame maverick from "Phnom Penh '86" now matches the cutscene Maverick's colour
Tommy's sitting position inside the Maverick is now at the back seat in mission "Phnom Penh '86" (when picked up by Lance after you got the money)
Tommy now walks over to Lance's Stallion during the beginning of 'Rub Out'.
Fixed mansion spawn point for Pizza bike, after completing the Pizza Delivery sidemission, it now spawns there properly (only after you passed the mission 'Rub Out', however).
Dark sky glitch during 'Shakedown' and 'Bar Brawl' fixed
Random stinger blocking Haitian Drug Factory Entrance during 'Cannon Fodder' replaced with a Voodoo
Restored unused 'yt_gangplnk_tmp' prop at the marina
The hidden package under Starfish Island is no longer below the ground
Vercetti gang spawn is now driving the Banshee
These gangs now have light secondary weapons:
- Cubans: Baseball bat
- Haitians: Machete
- Street wannabes: Brassknuckle
- PIGs: Nitestick
- Bikers: Knife
Added long-needed Ambulance spawn point in front of hospital in Little Havana (similar to Vice City Stories).
Solid black palette used for UC vehicles changed to a lighter shade (still black).
A few other things:
At the Pole Position Strip Club, if the barkeeper's alive, she will now say some random lines to you if you get nearby to the counter (these were unused audio).
When you first acquire a body armor, the game will now inform you of its use (idea taken from the police bribe's info message).
Fixed clothing pickups for Havana outfit => Thanks to Blackbird88
Fixed a player animation stuck bug in 'The Job' (when you get out of the car around the bank area).
V1.1
Restored Tommy's speaking animation with the french in "Mall Shoutout" and with Lance in "Guardian Angels" (at the carpark).
Lance now does not disappear instantly in Guardian Angels after the bike ambush (if you ever looked back before getting on the bike, he just vanished without a trace...).
Phnom Penh '86 now includes three additional audio lines: "You sure is better at shooting than talking." and "Thanks. You're a real charmer yourself." and "I know, Tommy."
Supply & Demand now includes the lines: "We made it! Those other boats ain't VIP class." (when reaching the Marquis), "They're matchwood! And fish food!" while damaging the cuban ships, plus "Bridge coming up!" after the jetty part (if the helicopter is still there).
In The Job mission, Tommy now says "New threads, huh? You need more than that, pal!" during the closing cutscene in response to Kent Paul. Also the line from "Yeah, and you'll put somebody's eye out!" is now said after "For god's sake, Phil, stop waving that thing around!"
The wasted and busted info texts now disable player control to make sure you pay attention and explain a little more (like in GTA III). However, it's less meaningful with the HUD disabled (or with custom HUD).
The strippers will no longer repeat their lines forever, and their lines are a little more randomized now.
Fixed some typos in conversation text editings.
V1.0

From the Japanese game version, I adopted a few changes:
The message 'Come back when you have finished the Biker gang missions.' is shown for 4 seconds instead of 1
Duration of Pole Position mission complete cutscene is slightly longer.
The Infernus spawn inside the mall is disabled during 'All Hands On Deck!'
The driver of Candy's car in 'Recruitment Drive' can no longer be shot while in the car.
The limo driver and Candy can no longer be shot while in the car in 'Martha's Mug Shot'. In addition, the driver no longer responds to threats and the limo is fireproof.
During 'Cannon Fodder', the player now leaves the taxi slightly before the Cubans, instead of right after.
The Voodoo's with Cubans in 'Trojan Voodoo' are now fireproof, and the Cubans no longer respond to threats.
The Topfun van is set to not be locked in position at the end of 'Bombs Away!'
Bugfix in 'Love Juice' regarding trying to pick up Mercedes. It is now only possible in a car or motorcycle (with exception Pizza Boy/Baggage) as per instructed. No more easy heli rides!
The player is now removed from any vehicle and the vehicle despawned after the intro cutscene in 'Publicity Tour' if he was in one.
Two minor things:
Lance now appears as IGBudy3 instead of the usual IGBuddy in 'Death Row'.
Removed a misplaced pedestrian in the cutscene of the mission 'Messing With the Man' (only his head was visible).
Added some audio lines ingame:
During the mission "The Chase" after the Shark boss gets into the BF injection, Tommy will soon make the remark: "Sick of these pricks!"
During the mission "The Fastest Boat" when you jump in the boat to steal it, you'll hear Jethro and Dwaine lamenting: "He's taking the boat. Bummer.", "Some square's stealing the boat, man!"
During the mission "Death Row", Diaz's goons will taunt you verbally at the junk yard: "Do you think you can get away with this?".
During the mission "Keep your Friends Close", Tommy will now shout "Sonny? SONNY! I'm coming for ya!" in response to Sonny's killing order.
Diaz's butler will greet you before mission cutscenes "The Chase" and the "Phnom Penh '86" (afterwards, you can imagine that Diaz killed or fired him..)
Strippers now say some comments to you in the Pole Position Club when the camera changes, at the private stripteaser room. This might increase the monotonous scene's atmosphere a bit, although it gets repetitive.
Phone call additions:
During Umberto Robina's call, Tommy will now reply with an additional "Yeah, maybe..." when Umberto asks: "wanna work for me?"
Ken Rosenberg now gives you some business advice (after completing the mission 'Shakedown')
Kent Paul rings you up regarding the the SWAT retirement fund which is later seized in the mission 'The Job', happens shortly after you purchase the Malibu Club.
Phil Cassidy now calls after you complete the last storyline mission (Keep your Friends Close)
Mercedes now also rings you up after you complete the mission 'Rub Out'.
Mercedes now rants to you about Jezz Torrent after you complete the mission 'Love Juice'.
Lastly, Tommy is more talkative and says a few more inner-monologues to the player:
After completing the mission 'Death Row'
After completing the mission 'Rub Out'
After initial cutscene of 'Love Juice'
After initial cutscene of 'Spilling the Beans'
After initial cutscene of 'Cap the Collector'
After finishing with Avery's business advice call (after 'Shakedown')
+ The list for changes with the SCM that works with old/original save games (for latest version):
Spoiler Hide
The message 'Come back when you have finished the Biker gang missions.' is shown for 4 seconds instead of 1
Duration of Pole Position mission complete cutscene is slightly longer.
The Infernus spawn inside the mall is disabled during 'All Hands On Deck!'
The driver of Candy's car in 'Recruitment Drive' can no longer be shot while in the car.
The limo driver and Candy can no longer be shot while in the car in 'Martha's Mug Shot'. In addition, the driver no longer responds to threats and the limo is fireproof.
During 'Cannon Fodder', the player now leaves the taxi slightly before the Cubans, instead of right after.
The Voodoo's with Cubans in 'Trojan Voodoo' are now fireproof, and the Cubans no longer respond to threats.
The Topfun van is set to not be locked in position at the end of 'Bombs Away!'
Bugfix in 'Love Juice' regarding trying to pick up Mercedes. It is now only possible in a car or motorcycle (with exception Pizza Boy/Baggage) as per instructed. No more easy heli rides!
The player is now removed from any vehicle and the vehicle despawned after the intro cutscene in 'Publicity Tour' if he was in one.
Lance now appears as IGBudy3 instead of the usual IGBuddy in 'Death Row'.
Removed a misplaced pedestrian in the cutscene of the mission 'Messing With the Man' (only his head was visible).
Dark sky glitch during 'Shakedown' and 'Bar Brawl' fixed
Speeder given by Cortez now matches colour of the one attached to the yacht.
Ingame maverick from "Phnom Penh '86" now matches the cutscene Maverick's colour
Tommy's sitting position inside the Maverick is now at the back seat in mission "Phnom Penh '86" (when picked up by Lance after you got the money)
Restored Tommy's speaking animation with the french in "Mall Shoutout" and with Lance in "Guardian Angels" (at the carpark).
Lance now does not disappear instantly in Guardian Angels after the bike ambush (if you ever looked back before getting on the bike, he just vanished without a trace...).
Fixed a player animation stuck bug in 'The Job' (when you get out of the car around the bank area).
Tommy now walks over to Lance's Stallion during the beginning of 'Rub Out'.
The hidden package under Starfish Island is no longer below the ground.
Player can move around after picking up the chef's cellphone, instead of being locked in place.
Solid black palette used for UC vehicles changed to a lighter shade (still black).
Tommy's clothes are no longer reverted to his default one when entering missions 'Riot', 'Four Iron', 'No Escape?', 'Cop Land'.
You can no longer block the courier's path with a car in "Mall Shootout" (at the exit).
In 'Hog Tied' mission, the shark gang members no longer fade away like ghosts.
In 'Hog Tied', Tommy no longer gets stuck when leaving the bike at the mission's end.
Cheetah, Infernus, Stretch and Banshee no longer disappears in "The Party".
Added two star wanted level if you fail the mission 'Waste the wife'
The GiGN no longer disappear after you chase after Pierre in the mission 'Mall Shootout'
The 'G-spotlight' mission now starts at 22:00 instead of 17:00
Fixed widescreen error at the end of G-spotlight
Decreased the speed of Hilary's Sabre Turbo a bit
Moved Candy closer to the limo in "Martha's Mug Shot"
In mission 'RC Bandit Race', randomized the vehicle colours (originally all were always the same colour)
Decreased the last target's bike speed in 'Autocide'
Vehicles and targets no longer instantly disappear in 'Autocide'
In 'Naval Engagement', fixed Rico standing far too close to the edge of the pier, also edited checkpoint to reflect this
In mission 'Cop Land', added alarm to the coffee shop once you blow it all to hell, also reduced the fade a little in an attempt to hide the transition
In 'Jury Fury', the woman the jury is talking to will now disappear (with running) instead of remaining in the alley motionlessly
The speed of drug dealer in 'Love Juice' is slightly decreased
In 'Treacherous Swine', after you start the mission (finished initial cutscene) in the black fade you can no longer move (previously you can accidently get into the water)
In 'Treacherous Swine', at the penthouse, if you park a vehicle near the entrance it will now disappear when Gonzales is leaving
After you release the Squalo in 'The Fastest Boat', an alarm will sound off
Fixed the stuck animation in 'The Fastest Boat' after releasing the Squalo
Fixed widescreen errors in Avery missions
The player can no longer move before the cutscenes in Avery missions (previously you could even move enough to KO yourself with the limo)
Limos now have unique colors in 'Keep Your Friends Close'
Fixed dark sky glitch after cutscene in 'The Fastest Boat'
Fixed cutscene's end when buying the Cherry Popper Icecreams asset (previously the old lady remains visible)
Lance is no longer visible when you go back after you got the briefcase in 'Guardian Angels'
Slightly increased detection of the pizzabox because sometimes when you toss the pizza at them, they don't comprehend it
Moved Phil to back seat of Patriot in 'Boomshine Saigon'
Rico's boat is now removed after completing 'Stunt Boat Challenge'
In 'Autocide' when you quickly kill both Marcus Hammond and Franco Carter, game will no longer say they have noticed you
In 'Cop Land' ending at the "asset text" display, the camera is moved to hide the 'see-through' entrance
Tommy is relocated at the back seat of the Admiral in intro cutscene
Fix some male actors being created as female ones
You now need to get into a car to pass the mission in 'Treacherous Swine'
Added slow motion effect in 'Psycho Killer' while the psycho kills the security guard (in one shot now)
Increased bike's health in 'G-spotlight'
GDA now spawns earlier, before Phil says "I told you not to touch that alarm!" (before you can see him spawning if you quickly jump down from upstairs)
Phil now sits in the left side of the Patriot in Boomshine Saigon
In 'Sir, Yes Sir!' mission, the army now use M4 instead of Ruger
Time is now adjusted to 23:00 when you visit Cortez's yacht in 'The Party' (due to the Colonel saying: "Buenas noches!" - indicating night time)
The target in 'Four Iron' will now escape when you hit him with a (not-so-deadly) weapon from the distance (otherwise if you do not get too close, you can easily kill him without him moving an inch)
No more infinite ammo with the pistol in 'The Shootist' in the first round, and you can also no longer shoot before the message "live ammunition..."
"Use this" subtitle will now be displayed in 'Treacherous Swine' at the right timing
Weather will now reset to extra sunny (like the other two Avery missions) in Two Bit Hit (previously if it's raining, the rain falls inside the limo)
Game no longer crashes when you type cheat BIGBANG to destroy all vehicles in first cutscene while Ken is driving to his office (making this a fast way to get your game started if you're impatient)

Edited by NOskillx

Silent

@Silent is this is possible to you at least you fix bugs in this and/or if you want continue the mod do changes? and post an bug free version here? and then leave it

If only I had the sources... my local repository is in pre-1.8c version, so ooold :(

Blue

You know what's funny though? When you take the OP out of context like this.

5nldmIq.png

Edited by Blue

Rachel Amber

If only I had the sources... my local repository is in pre-1.8c version, so ooold :(

damn it :( why can something else be done without resources??? or update them to what is done now please you are ONLY hope to safe this mod!! HELP can't you do nothing without them? DAMN YOU ARE SCRIPT MASTER i belive in you ;( :(

ALSO HE REMOVED ALL LINKS :( Also what do you mean by resources?? SCM??? i can give you it

Edited by NOskillx

Kurropt Antagonist

Good luck, niltwill. You should be proud of what you got accomplished. I appreciate the time you took to address any issues I brought up.

NOskillx, quit being a demanding crybaby. If you badly want things added, learn to code. You act the same way in every thread you post in. It takes quite the effort to outmatch SSRenz as the most annoying poster on this site.