3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

niltwill

GTA Vice City - Updated SCM

Rachel Amber

The last thing i noticed with the "You have (...) seconds to get back in the Taxi" is when your taxi is damaged enough to you have to respray it and you will get out off it while its damaged mission ends instead timer being active.

Edited by Rachel Amber

Jitterdoomer

The latest update of Updated SCM really crashes the mission Psycho Killer because of the slow motion effect added in the SCM, shouldn't be implemented at anims.img?

Rachel Amber

The latest update of Updated SCM really crashes the mission Psycho Killer because of the slow motion effect added in the SCM, shouldn't be implemented at anims.img?

It have nothing to do with anims.img and it must be some other mod conflict try to use it on a clean game, for me it work's just fine.

Edited by Rachel Amber

Pauloso

you should add taxi´s parked around the escobar airport

Rachel Amber

I hope no... :( this idea kinda suxx in my opinion.

Edited by Rachel Amber

Ss4gogeta0

wall maybe he will add but fact that are taxi on airport in gta 3 don't mean that they need to be in vice city... this starting to be like adding gta 3 content please no ;( don't add them

its not about adding 3 content. Taxi's tend to be found around high traffic public transportation areas, much like Airports & Train Stations in real life.

Rachel Amber

This is not a real mod m8, this is an Updated-SCM and taxis do spawn randomlly at the carpark next to the airport so this would be bad/usuless idea.

Edited by Rachel Amber

BeingARK

wall maybe he will add but fact that are taxi on airport in gta 3 don't mean that they need to be in vice city... this starting to be like adding gta 3 content please no ;( don't add them

its not about adding 3 content. Taxi's tend to be found around high traffic public transportation areas, much like Airports & Train Stations in real life.

This is not real mod..... m8 this is UPDATED SCM and taxi spawn near the airport on carpark random...

We all know its an updated SCM m8 and the thing he said makes a lot of sense, It is a good idea to make taxi spawn at the airport!

Rachel Amber

Ok yeah fine but it would be better if he would make this taxi spawn in cleo... not everyone want that change... i don't want it to be honest.

Edited by Rachel Amber

Silent

Yeah, additional spawns are evil but new custom missions are completely fine.

Rachel Amber

@Silent Yeah i realized it before... the custom mission would actually suck.

Oh and Niltwill you didn't fixed the alarm after "No Escape" the alarm is still playing after the mission is passed and even if you reload the save-game or restart the game it still play...

Edited by Rachel Amber

piko

Can the pilot ranking stat be fixed as it can display your rank as Ace way before it's supposed to.

Also, my game crashes on Supply & Demand, after arriving to the boat and Lance says they're VIP class.

Edited by piko

niltwill

Okay, I finally came back after a while, and with a quick update.

"Also, my game crashes on Supply & Demand, after arriving to the boat and Lance says they're VIP class."

That's likely because you did not add CSruger.dff and CSruger.txd to the gta3.img? Those two files are now needed. (Added a release version on GitHub, and an updated ReadMe that now describes this.)

The pilot ranking is not in the SCM.

Rachel Amber

Yo buddy could you make Swat doesnt attack player after loosing the cops when you already get out from the bank in "The Job" or make them despawn when you drive far away.

Could you also make Phil sit in the left side in the back of the patriot in "Boomshine blowout" the reason is because in cutscene Phil would have closer to the left side so it make sence.

Also Niltwill could you fix a bug in a mission "Sir Yes-Sir!" the thing is when you kill all the soldiers and take the tank they say "Civilian taking the tank, Stop him!" even after all of the soldiers are dead. :/

Edited by Rachel Amber

Kurropt Antagonist

Buying the El Swanko Casa property places you on the save point. Once you save or exit, you're immediately placed back on it, becoming stuck in an unbreakable loop.

Update: Okay, if you take off running and jumping immediately after buying the property, you can avoid getting stuck in a save screen loop. Just never, ever save there!

Edited by Kurropt Antagonist

Rachel Amber

I received an error. :( can you fix it please... thank you :)

this is the screenshot. https://postimg.org/image/z8mfenyhn/

Yo... about that error did you added IGdlove.txd/dff and IGavery.txd/dff to gta3.img in models folder?

Edited by Rachel Amber

piko

That's all well and good, but I really have no idea how to add those files TO gta3.img file. Also, I have the PS2 teargas in a .cs-file and have no idea where to put that either.

Rachel Amber

That's all well and good, but I really have no idea how to add those files TO gta3.img file. Also, I have the PS2 teargas in a .cs-file and have no idea where to put that either.

you need a program called gta img tools search in google and with this program open gta 3.img in models and add those files

Rachel Amber

Anyway Niltwill can you tell me what strings in gxt has been added or changed because i want to do the Polish version of Updated-SCM GXT.

Edited by Rachel Amber

ernestin1

Anyway Niltwill can you tell me what strings in text file has been added or changed i wanna do polish version of txt file

i want to do the same but with spanish version

also, this for some reason happens in unmodded VC steam version and vc reborn which is downgraded to have mod compatibility, in marthas Mugshot , if your game is set to spanish, the game will crash before candy gets in her limo, could you fix that?

ernestin1

NVM, i fixed that, in other question, coud the army guys in ''Sir yes Sir'' use M4s instead Rugers?

Edited by ernestin1

niltwill

Been away for a looong time. So now there's a lil bump to v1.8c

Anyway Niltwill can you tell me what strings in text file has been added or changed i wanna do polish version of txt file

These strings.

Rachel Amber

Anyway Niltwil i have list what you can improve in taxi sidemission in updated scm here is a little comprasion by me between gta vc updated scm and original vcs taxt sidemission ;)

Look:

Note that in VCS you have 44 seconds to get back to taxi while in VC Updated SCM you Have 25.
Note that in VCS you can stop the mission on foot while in VC Updated SCM you can't.
Note that in VCS information about stop near lighted pedestrian is displayed when you need pick them up not right after you start taxi mission like in VC Updated SCM.
Note that in VCS when you leave the taxi the pedestrian destination is not removed and pedestrian is still in taxi like like in VC Updated SCM.
Note that in VC Updated SCM.(1.8b) is glitch that make no timer sometimes

Anyway would be cool to add more unused audio like audio for "The Party" mission, audio for "Back alley brawl" if you destroy a little Lance's infernus he will say "Come on man, drive more careful." or "Hey, watch what you're doing!" and the alternative audio for "The Job".

Edited by Rachel Amber

ernestin1

sorry if this is asking in the wrong place, but there is a mod that does something similar in san andreas?

ernestin1

Been away for a looong time. So now there's a lil bump to v1.8c

These strings.

also what lines did you ADD?

could you help me about how to fixx cortez call subtitles in the last mission? in spanish language settings all of that call line is unsubtitled, even with them turned on, also how do you fix desinchronized subtitles?

Brooklynzsmac

sorry if this is asking in the wrong place, but there is a mod that does something similar in san andreas?

Try Things To Do in San Andreas (TTDISA)

ernestin1

could this things be done?

make police helicopters actually have officers inside

in ''all hands on deck'' make the enemies be not only GIGN guys but also DGSE ( basically French CIA) http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/GIGN_and_DGSE( DGSE Guys use the skin of a normal pedestrian, you could also add the the spawn type the guys that serve as skin for the guards at the malibu) they look like secret agents!

in ''cop land'' when you are approaching to the mall in cop land after dressing youself as an officer, when you approach the police barrier all the officers just one time for the pistol, could this be fixed?

in ''alloy wheels of steel'' at the intro you see a vehicle passing by doing a bike motor, this is actually a car, could you make it be a bike?

are there more cut phone calls that are plausible to add? i noted that post ''keep your friends close'' steve scott call has more subtitle text than dialogue itself

PD : how do you sinchronize subtitles and basically activate them?

because in spanish version of the game , kent call post malibu buying, mercedes call post love juice, rosenberg call with busisness tips post ''shakedown'' and phnom penh 86 cutscene subtitles are really bad sync for me

also cortez call after finishing the game in spanish dosent has subtitles at all! but i checked the spanish.gxt file and the texts do exist, which is weird

Edited by ernestin1

Xamer356

Can anyone help me and give me a gta vice city img editor please? I have tried one but it doesnt rebuild...:/

Xamer356

BTW,MC TOMMY is removed now???