3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

niltwill

GTA Vice City - Updated SCM

Rachel Amber

Good luck, niltwill. You should be proud of what you got accomplished. I appreciate the time you took to address any issues I brought up.

NOskillx, quit being a demanding crybaby. If you badly want things added, learn to code. You act the same way in every thread you post in. It takes quite the effort to outmatch SSRenz as the most annoying poster on this site.

Leave me alone and Get lost dude.

Edited by NOskillx

Ash_735

SCM is terrible though, even the most skilled here have been put off by it.

Blue

Good luck, niltwill. You should be proud of what you got accomplished. I appreciate the time you took to address any issues I brought up.

NOskillx, quit being a demanding crybaby. If you badly want things added, learn to code. You act the same way in every thread you post in. It takes quite the effort to outmatch SSRenz as the most annoying poster on this site.

Leave me alone and Get lost dude :) added you to hate list :)

Mature level over 9000

Inadequate

Leave me alone and Get lost dude :) added you to hate list :)

LOL. First you posted the F word and other stuff to that guy in a very rude way, then your message was edited by GTAF staff and now, has been edited by you again.

LaDiDa

Got to respect the OP's choice though, if he deems it unworthy to be out there for the public (which I find to be not the case but whatever) so be it.

@niltwill: goodluck with any future endeavours and hopefully we will see you back one day when you're doing something you enjoy.

Brooklynzsmac

Anybody got the latest version though?

Rachel Amber

me!, along with the latest 2.0a source code i already gave it to Silent too

Edited by NOskillx

Brooklynzsmac

Mind uploading it?

Rachel Amber

---

Edited by NOskillx

Rachel Amber

@Silent since you the owner of the mod now... i report bugs to you in an SCM version without MC TOMMY and randomized car's change after you complete Juju Scramble there is a note that says "MC tommy outfit delivered to... (SHOP NAME i forgot...) in downtown" even tho this message SHOULDNT pop up since its an scm version without mc tommy :)

EDIT2: Silent is this is possible to fix this EASY kill way in bombs away?

Edited by NOskillx

Silent

EDIT2: Silent is this is possible to fix this EASY kill way in bombs away?

Probably, but I'm not sure if I want to fix strats just for the sake of fixing them (like the Cone Crazy glitch), that could piss people off.

Rachel Amber

IMO this should be fixed but whatever your mod, your choice, since even R* didnt planned this glitch.. thats why i want it fixed

EDIT: Silent how about to move a mod to a Silent Land or edit the main post here that mod is still alive so people will know that, since you are moderator and can do it...

EDIT2 Silent about a phone glitch.. how about making game change your weapon to fist when you ANWSER the phone instead when it's ring...

EDIT3: In the mission cannon fodder you should make an a cutscene when cubans get into your car longer so cutscene end when they all already in car (imo it should be done just for an more nice cutscene)

I mean this:

ALSO in the same mission sometimes on cutscene where sniper shoot 3 guys 3nd one isnt shoot sometimes

also when you pass this mission Ricko or whats his name should dissapear instead of going away

anyway you should remove an a Police and Ambulance car alarms because on those vehicles they are glitchy... and fix an a white police cars spawning on parkings sometimes after reaching 100% of game

EDIT 4 :Im not sure about that one but.. i think Niltwill messed up an a Gang spawn locations... Like now Haitans spawn in an a cuban's area and Cubans spawn in haitans area like 2 gangs in same area while it should be that in Little Havana spawn Cubans and in Little Haiti spawn haitans

edit5: In the mission Death row sometimes you can stuck in malibu club after cutscene if you run into marker fast

EDIT6: sometimes some callphones like from Mercedes after killing diaz dont have an info message "Press tab to anwser the phone"

EDIT7: I done some savegame for an a 2.0a version! :) it have some special vehicles in it + no cheats used its after the mission hit the courier and % is 42 here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/file/f7k14a1k0jdeajs/GTAVCsf3.b

Edited by NOskillx

Rachel Amber

Ok Silent sorry for double posting but enough edits! (if you want remove the command after you see it so no double post)

In the Mission V.I.P when you pick up a fare with cabbie and then get fare back and then GET OUT kill rivaly taxi driver and get into it (to his normal taxi not kaufman cab) and delivery him in a rivaly cab mission fails with message that you couldnt get fare back even if thats you who delivered vip?

ALSO There is a weird pink big marker above VIP.... ITS not a normal one that you think is above ped... its some very big one that doesnt even move when he is outside car

will you fix those?

Edited by NOskillx

gts.

Amazing how annoying you're, demanding stuff here and there. Isn't more easy that you take Sanny Builder and edit the SCM by yourself... or at least to try? Instead of doing a damn wall of text. Even I forgot to mention that this project is dead as hell. It seems that Silent won't do anything about this anytime soon, less if you're demanding a lot in a row.

Silent

That's true, I'm probably not gonna do much GTA stuff until September.

Inadequate

Off-topic but I need to ask it... September includes SilentPatch updates and GInput with DualShock 4 light bar support? :p

Silent

Nope.

Wakka387

SCM is terrible though, even the most skilled here have been put off by it.

eh, I still do SCM stuff... not here but on other SA sites :whistle:

Rachel Amber

2.0b by me Released!

Changes:

[*] Instead of Bike Having double damage Bike is now DP in G-Spotlight Game now use "02AC: set_car $4517 immunities 0 0 0 1 0" instead of "Car.Health($4517) = 4000" (THANKS TO NICK007J for some help)
[*] Police Cars doesn't have alarm anymore since they were glitched
[*] Pony in the mission "Cannon Fodder" have now pop proof tires (This is done due to you need drive van back with most likely wanted level and in shootout at the Haitans place tires could be popped + Pony is slow as hell already
[*] Vercetti Gang vehicle change is now reverted to original since Vercetti gang is rich enough to drive a banshee
DOWNLOAD: COPY THIS TO YOUR BROWSER
EDIT: 2.0b Juju scramble TEXT FIX added
changes:
[*] After Juju Scramble text that Red Tracksuit is delivered to little havana is now propertly displayed (before it was saying MC tommy Delivered to...) This issue was left and broken after some time by Niltwill. (ORIGINAL AUTHOR).
WARNING You also need to replace AMERICAN.GXT since it was updated too because Red TrackSuit now use "CLOTH11" string
DOWNLOAD Link:
Its above in same place that previous link however due to those "decription key sh*t" on MEGA i decided to upload it to mediafire.
I also tried to fix new found TAXI Side mission crash but it didn't worked :/ Im not the best coder in the world :( The crash is about when you start taxi driver and text "there is no fares around, look elsewhere" is displayed and you will try cancel mission or get out of taxi game will crash.
Edited by NOskillx

bigtiddy

lemme just uhhhh punish everyone durrr

Xamer356

Can someone give me a IMG tool that actually works?

I found one but i reinstalled windows and everything got removed with the img tool.

I tried one of them,but it broke my game.

gts.

???

This thread has nothing to do with IMG editors... but anyway I'll post it. Use IMG Factory or get out from 2007 and go to 2017 using modloader.

Xamer356

???

This thread has nothing to do with IMG editors... but anyway I'll post it. Use IMG Factory or get out from 2007 and go to 2017 using modloader.

Well,i tried using modloader for this,but there isn't a folder named 'scripts'.(By using Silents guide in github)

Also i know this doesnt have anything to do with img editors but i cant install it with modloader.

Or someone can give me a updated installination?

Xamer356

Use an 1.0 EXE and Ultimate ASI Loader, should work.

So i used and put stuff with IMG factory,i also added ps2 ruger.

But when im in game,the weapon stays the same.

I deleted old ruger files and then added these and rebuilt it

Xamer356

And now,the game crashes.And IMG Factory started to crash after rebuilting the img file.

Jitterdoomer

Use an 1.0 EXE and Ultimate ASI Loader, should work.

So i used and put stuff with IMG factory,i also added ps2 ruger.

But when im in game,the weapon stays the same.

I deleted old ruger files and then added these and rebuilt it

IMG Factory is ancient nowadays, use Modloader instead.

Xamer356

Well,i tried but i dont have a scripts folder.