2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

They should give us cars that we want to drive....

RollsReus1959

RollsReus1959

I've notice everything at Benny's, for the most part, have been fantastic. Cars such as the Slamvan are beautiful in my opinion and so are some of the other lowriders. The problem? People like me don't find them enjoyable to drive. Most people can have a garage full of these beautiful cars, I like to call them garage jewelry, but they don't seem to drive them.

T20, Kurumas and Insurgents seem to be a common vehicle we see all the time.

My lowriders and many other classics sits in the garage collecting dust.

Would you like it if R* gave us vehicles that we would actually drive?

How about supercars that are equal in performance? Then we can see people driving vehicles that they like the looks and styling instead of driving them for their performance. Zentorno looks butt ugly but people drive them for their performance. If everything was equal...we would see a broader variety.

Edited by RollsReus1959

Sky_Light12

apparently because there's advantage for freemode

T20 = because highest insurance penalty and aerodynamic spoiler improves it's performance

armored kuruma = because 90% bulletproof durability & dual turbos

insurgent = because 50% bulletproof durability , second strongest driveable vehicle in terms of resilience and both on and offroading capabilities

Edited by Sky_Light12
  • Like 1

A lot of people don't use them because they're death sentences in free roam versus the vehicles you mentioned, which all offer benefits to your chances of surviving free roam.

Throwing more super cars at the game doesn't really fix the problem.

That makes not much sense, it would be unrealistic if it was that way. Also, performance is useful when you need to get away or chase someone. It is truth some great cars in both looking and performance aspects, such as the Stirling GT, aren't seen much on free roam, but again that's all about personal tastes.

Also, many of the T20 drivers just drive arround in them because it's the most expensive vehicle on the game, a lot of kids just see it as a luxury "status" item.

The game does NOT need more supercars. What the game needs is mode of free roam that doesn't invite people to kill each others. If people can drive around without fearing that they'll be blown up at every intersection, they would choose the cars they would LIKE to drive instead of the cars that they HAVE to drive.

• Like 3

The game does NOT need more supercars. What the game needs is mode of free roam that doesn't invite people to kill each others. If people can drive around without fearing that they'll be blown up at every intersection, they would choose the cars they would LIKE to drive instead of the cars that they HAVE to drive.

Alternatively, Rockstar could allow players to choose whom they want to interact with. Someone else on the forum suggested that players should be able to select players (perhaps groups would be easier) and basically turn them into ghosts - for them alone.

Meaning that they could be in a public session and essentially "turn off" certain other players if they so desired.

Obviously with restrictions to prevent exploitation, like having to be a minimal distance from players before you "unghost" them, etcetera.

It would probably be easier to do that than to separate the public free roam crowd into more types of sessions. And it wouldn't kill the action.

The reason is what Sky_Light12 said (& by the way, they are just as vulnerable in these cars, you just have to know how to kill em). But don't let others dictate what you should & shouldn't drive it... Drive whatever car\bike you like :)

I don't own any of those 3 cars, I can afford them, but I choose not to.

• Like 1

Sky_Light12

The reason is what Sky_Light12 said (& by the way, they are just as vulnerable in these cars, you just have to know how to kill em). But don't let others dictate what you should & shouldn't drive it... Drive whatever car\bike you like :)

there is nothing perfectly flawless on all vehicles , every advantages has it's disadvantages ( particulary " hoist by his own petard " , where T20 owners ends up destroying their own ride and paying 26k )

CarimboHanky

so in other words, op want high insurance armored cars!

with that said, R* can give us cars we want to drive, but people in freeroam would gravitate toward the most expensive cars(high insurance) and toward the cars that offer more protection(armored cars).

if we had friendly lobbies im 1000% sure you would see players using a wider variety of cars, but in the current state of the game, such thing can only happen in invite only sessions.

while the lobbies are full of supers and armored cars, if you find me in freeroam, if im not on a jet(lol) is very likely you would find me in my mamba, blackfin, the casco, lurcher, etc etc

i dont care what others drive, as long as i enjoy what im driving.

JaFhaE-ExUG_FLdFIK0S3g_0_0.jpg

cruicing in my hardtop manana around the paleto bay area.

Edited by CarimboHanky

there is nothing perfectly flawless on all vehicles , every advantages has it's disadvantages ( particulary " hoist by his own petard " , where T20 owners ends up destroying their own ride and paying 26k )

Exactly ;)

I get OP point. But I suspect this is a cleverly disguised wishlist

• Like 2

I drive around in all types of cars and only use Kuruma for missions.

Yeah I get shot from time to time, but more often than not you get messages like 'cool ride'

i dont care what others drive, as long as i enjoy what im driving.

JaFhaE-ExUG_FLdFIK0S3g_0_0.jpg

cruicing in my hardtop manana around the paleto bay area.

Me too. Nice shot by the way 👍🏻

• Like 1

We Are Ninja

Meh. Drive what you enjoy driving. I don't own a Kuruma or an Insurgent, and I can't remember the last time I drove my T20. If you need an armored car to survive in free roam, you need to step your game up. :/

Edited by We Are Ninja
  • Like 2

Not a big fan of Benny's at the moment. Yes, it was a nice add to the game, but it got boring in a couple of days. To be very honest the only car WORTH the Benny's add is the Slamvan. I love the fact that i had the opprtunity to specialize that vehicle. Only 'lowrider' that i own.

As for stuff mentioned above i did like the 'no killing players lobby' idea, that would make it more fun for me. To find a peacful lobby is nearly impossible. :(

Also have to agree with people who say, as long as i love what im driving, its all gooooood. That been said i would trade all the adversery modes for some new/heavily customizable vehicles and/or Contact Missions.

Always hoping for the best.

Meh. Drive what you enjoy driving. I don't own a Kuruma or an Insurgent, and I can't remember the last time I drove my T20. If you need an armored car to survive in free roam, you need to step your game up. :/

Yep the kuruma gets boring soon.

Its collecting dust now for quite a long time , and i dont care its doing that now.

Everytime a kuruma rolls up to me its trying to kill me

With the amount of cars available if you can't find one you like there is something wrong with you.

Edited by cipher656
  • Like 2

DangerZ0neX

I want something other than Benny's that has the same skills as him, but focuses on classic muscle cars and proper hotrod customizations, maybe some gassers too.

The Slamvan and Buccaneer and Sabre Turbo have decent hotrod features from Benny's, but they're still forced to have hydraulics and be a part of an outdated gangsta culture.

The car you "want" to drive is up to you, not Rockstar or anyone else.

I have 50 cars. No Kuruma. No insurgent. A T20, because I like the way it looks.

Edited by Mach1bud
  • Like 4

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Yes...more super cars ftw

Sky_Light12

what about these ?

PNsY9kO.jpg

note : it has hidden anti-tank missile somewhere on rear engine . let's just say i've commisioned silnev a " urban entity " with machine gun based off this vehicle

PltLTNA.jpg

those dubsta 6x6 will lose their sh*t when they met this

PoUUMag.jpg

a motorcycle paired with sidecar and 50.cal machine gun . what could possibly go wrong ?

2jJ0gHR.jpg

Because having four thermobaric missiles wasn't enough, have a 40mm grenade launcher. please take the dune buggy to benny

d6pJLDV.jpglet's just say only car in the world , capable wheelie

JKNmMLZ.jpgwho said monster trucks can't jump ?

cWEcRQq.jpg

a hydrofoil and a minigun , what else you need ?

u6lCkYP.jpgMC bikers will lose their sh*t when they saw a motorcycle only with tank threads and minigun , still can take turns

Edited by Sky_Light12

shadowoperative

I have 50 cars. No Kuruma. No insurgent. A T20, because I like the way it looks.

No Insurgent?

I want an Insurgent with a log chain on the front with human skills dripping blood.

• Like 2

Hector Tavares

I love my Insurgent and armored Kuruma, but you know what? I don't grief players with it. I love offroading in my Insurgent, and I would absolutely LOVE an unarmed pick-up version. Would trade my personal Insurgent in a heartbeat. As for the armored Kuruma, I use it for police rampages, and when doing the odd round of 'Most Wanted' in the VIP Challenges. For missions, I tend to use fast cars like the Sultan RS and Mamba. For free mode, I'll use anything, since I only play in invite-only sessions with a few friends. Sometimes I'll be cruising the Vinewood Boulevard in my new Tornado Custom, or I'll be smashing through traffic in my Insurgent while being tailed by the police, or I'll be exploring the lush scenery out in the sticks with my Merryweather Mesa or Brawler, or drifting around the docks in a Banshee 900R, etc. Every car has a purpose to me. Whether it be usefulness, or simple driving pleasure, I own 50 cars for a reason.

If you go into public freemode lobbies, you're going to get into scraps, so unless you drive passive, you want something fast & strong.

Play with friends or crews in an Invite lobby if you want to drive about in your favourite cruisers. The option already exists. Use it.

DangerZ0neX

No Insurgent?

I want an Insurgent with a log chain on the front with human skulls* dripping blood.

VdqmGAj.jpg Edited by DangerZ0neX

No Insurgent?

I want an Insurgent with a log chain on the front with human skills dripping blood.

Nah, drive them around irl for a few years and they lose their cool factor.

Not a big fan of Benny's at the moment. Yes, it was a nice add to the game, but it got boring in a couple of days. To be very honest the only car WORTH the Benny's add is the Slamvan. I love the fact that i had the opprtunity to specialize that vehicle. Only 'lowrider' that i own.

As for stuff mentioned above i did like the 'no killing players lobby' idea, that would make it more fun for me. To find a peacful lobby is nearly impossible. :(

Also have to agree with people who say, as long as i love what im driving, its all gooooood. That been said i would trade all the adversery modes for some new/heavily customizable vehicles and/or Contact Missions.

Always hoping for the best.

Hello from Estonia :)