2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA LCS Special Vehicle Guide

For Gang Vehicles, Trucks, Vans, Unique Vehicles like the Campaign Rumpo or Mr. Whoopee, you need to use Avenging Angels. But unlike your game, GTAKid667, myself, Misunderstood all get added Mission Attempts even if the Side Mission is passed. Same goes for failing 9MM Mayhem after it's passed. None of us use the H/WP/UH PCJ-600 since every time it's obtained, +1...Misunderstood is playing on PSP, I am playing on PS2 and iOS, and Idk what GTAKid667 is playing on, but this happens to us on all the Platforms...

Seems like I possess and explicit advaantage in this matter... Good for me. Thank you for your help on the matter.
  • Like 1

Yeah, I mean, if that works for you, then great! But I still find the Hooker Method and driving it through the Subway Tunnel is the easiest. Similar to that in III where I use the Taxi Trick to ghost a Vehicle through the Porter Tunnel. I load LCS, jack a random Kuruma or another Sedan, drive down the road in Chinatown that Ammunation and the Dolls House is on and find a Hooker, then go to the Crusher and make it a ghost (LCS doesn't need to hold the look back button like III with the Taxi Trick), and then drive it back to Chinatown and down the steps to the Subway and through the gate. If I am going to SI, I actually exit my ghost Vehicle and run on foot to SI. But if I am going to SSV, I need to actually drive the ghost Vehicle through the Subway Tunnel and then drive into Blue Hell when I get to SSV and when I respawn on land at the Airport usually, I get out and jack a solid Vehicle and go do what I need to do. You can't run on foot to SSV in LCS since there will be gates blocking you, unlike in SI...

• Like 1

You can't run on foot to SSV in LCS since there will be gates blocking you, unlike in SI...

That I know. I've explored the game many times over. Maybe still don't know something, as at the very least I definitely don't possess the knowledge you have about Special Vehicles and methods to obtain them, but basic things like this I know from way back, as far as at least 2012, some were learned even earlier.
  • Like 1

I didn't even buy LCS or VCS until April 2014 for my birthday, I had to rapidly learn everything I been missing out on since 2005/2006. 2 years later, 48% Starter Saves on both PS2 and iOS, 7 Saves on PS2 all @ 100% Completion, Minimum Stats, and 74 Special Vehicles across all 7 Saves, and 1 Save on iOS @ 100% Completion, Minimum Stats, and 12 Special Vehicles.

I could do more Saves on iOS, but I see no point in it since I don't play Mobile as my main Platform, anyways...

• Like 1
Voile, theMagicLibrary

Sorry for the late reply.

I used to have 3 different saves (each with different vehicles of course).

I organized my vehicles in a very different way than what I did before.

So if I remember right, Save number 1 ONLY had EC vehicles, Save number 2 ONLY had vehicles with special properties.

My third save was a continuation of my fist save, and I actually got pretty far in when something happened...

Well... To put it short, my brother went and played with my PSP, he started a new game. The thing is that he SAVED HIS GAME ON MY OLD SAVES.

So now they're gone... And I had to start from the beginning.

It's so annoying having so many vehicles to choose from, and such little garage space...

Oh well, what vehicles do you recommend me getting? I'm mostly into EC/EC2/Unique vehicles.

I am the opposite...The EC Vehicles are the least cared for. Proof Vehicles > Unique Vehicles > EC Vehicles is how I look at things. However, at the end of the day, I have obtained every single Vehicle in the existence of LCS EXCEPT PSP Exclusives and the new OM0 Vehicles like the FP/EC Maverick and EP/FP Hellenbach GT.

The only ones I didn't obtain to date in LCS that are in the Guide:

EC Dark Brown Patriot from A Volatile Situation

EC Pink Patriot with Chrome Plated Bumpers from Contra-Banned

FP/PP/TP/EC White Stallion with Grey Roof from Grease Sucho

EC White Pony from Dead Meat

EC Navy Blue Manana from Salvatore's Salvation

EC Light Blue Kuruma from Salvatore's Salvation

EC Light Blue Speeder with White Stripes from More Deadly Than the Male

EC Light Blue Speeder with Grey Stripes from More Deadly Than the Male

The reason for not obtaining them? Slot 1 has my Starter Save and Slots 2 through 8 are the 100% Saves with Minimum Stats and 12 Special Vehicles in each except the 7th Save which only has the H/DP/PP/TP/EC Banshee and BP/EP/FP Speeder....Thus, NO MORE SAVE SLOTS...Everything is in use. In fact, the File is 1,033 KB, over 1 MB...

But more than not having any Save Slots left, 6 of these 8 Vehicles come up in Portland where you only have the option to store 1 Car or 2 Cars at best. No way in hell is 2 Patriots gonna fit side by side. Or a Patriot and a Pony. No way in hell 2 Speeders can fit in the SI Garage, as well. These 8 Special Vehicles come up at the worst times where there is no room to store them. As for that Stallion, I have already a DP/FP/PP/TP/EC Chrome Red Stallion from Grease Sucho, but the other one that is EC White with Grey Roof is different, despite being a Stallion and having the same properties.

Someone else asked me what they should obtain, too, but it's impossible to say what to obtain since almost everything in LCS is worth getting and most of them are easy. With 48% Starter Save, it takes 2 to 4 days per Save. Want 7 Saves? Less than a month and you got 72+ Special Vehicles...

That is...If you are dedicated. Everyone for the most part runs out of steam. I don't...

Voile, theMagicLibrary

The only vehicle I really want to get is the EC Black Maverick, looks really good!

Also, about the two patriot not fitting in the garage, can't you just drive one in a way that the right part of the car is on the other patriot while the left part is in the ground?

Edited by ITZ_CHAFIKO

It's FP/EC, but uses OM0. It's cool it can be obtained no doubt, but being FP only, it's not so good. I also like the Black Color. I think in Caught as an Act, there is a FULL SOLID BLACK Maverick, and it's also QD (Quad Damage). Can't be obtained without CheatDevice, though, and only on PSP of course...It's on Youtube...

Absolutely not...Look how packed the Portland Garage is with a Patriot in there. This is the Patriot from AWOL Angel. Black is not special, since there is Black Patriot's in traffic, but the Chrome Plated Bumpers are what makes it special:

EO9c0n0.jpg?1

Portland's Garage is probably the smallest in the whole Series...Even smaller than Dillimore's Garage in SA...

Not to mention, anything that touches the Garage Door as it closes will disappear, too. Driving another Patriot slightly on top of the other Patriot won't work at all since it will be touching the Garage Door...

Also, even if that worked, how would I get them out? Only way to get the Vehicles out of Portland when you have 2 Cars side by side is jumping behind them and slowly but surely pushing them out...Can take a good 10-15 minutes even, since some get "stuck" and BARELY fit side by side. I hate that Garage...

Edited by MetalMilitia89
  • 2 weeks later...

Posting my report here on request, click here for the original. It's possible to have a H/DP/UH/WP PCJ-600, but requires +1 mission attempt in US version and a lot of luck or just a DP bike that someone rides.

I kept on riding a bike for a few hours so it can be made DP with the car thieves method and nobody wanted to steal it. I wanted to see, whether it's possible to make a no-clipping bike first before any more crazy stuff. I jacked someone riding a Sanchez, lured him near the crusher, and, while making sure everything is synced perfectly, managed to convert the bike.

KNK1GS7.png

No-clipping bikes behave a bit different than cars. For instance after passing the subway wall, I got teleported here:

C6QdwMB.png

Look at the clock on both above screenshots. I assume this place and these:

gZr1hDt.png

zU6tRQD.png

are treated by the game as special ones. Further proof ? :

5:45

And now for the bad part. No-clipping bikes are very likely to deform like this

HJGca46.png

If you have that much junk on your screen, then most likely the game will freeze. It did for me a lot of times.

I had an idea, that maybe it's possible to fail 9MM Mayhem and jack a heavy PCJ-600 from a Yardie riding it and make him try to get his wheels back. It is possible, but difficult. Once you see him, you won't be able to jack his bike as easy as from other drivers. You have to position yourself very closely to him. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take a screenshot of this position. These only show that this is possible.

PoXJrrw.png

ssl2rNU.png

It requires almost perfect synchronization or you'll have to start from the beginning. The Yardie is very aggresive about his ride and once he manages to get it back somehow, you most likely won't be able to get it back without killing him. Here I am getting on a heavy, no-clipping PCJ-600...

yHMaZQ2.png

Further proof that it actually works

PfO3iSy.png

As I said, the game is very likely to crash after something like this

Tlp8TLI.png

Or likely to teleport me here and disable actions such as getting off, shooting, moving at all !

WKtv4jz.png

If the bike is unable to ride in a straight line (which doesn't deform it as fast as for instance the bumpy scrapyard slide), you're most likely screwed - it's going to fall through the floor with huge chances of crashing the game. Try falling down through a building without side-turning so the deformations are gone temporarily.

Tada !

dhw8Dbz.png

It's possible, but so difficult you might want to try finding an easier method first. Perhaps you'll have more luck with the thieves.

Edited by err5
  • Like 2

Thanks for the info! :) It's strange that you didn't find any Thieves, though. I find Thieves the moment I load the game and leave the Portland Safehouse. They are all around Saint Mark's as well as Chinatown...They even steal Taxi's, Fire Trucks, etc, etc...

I knew this would work, though. I just never tested it. I got my idea from fnxrak when he showed me and found the way to make DP Vehicles in GTA III on the Mobile Version since the Taxi Trick isn't existent on Mobile like it is for every other Platform and Version for GTA III. Once I knew it was possible in III, I had my suspicious this would work in LCS, too. I was just lazy to test it, since I've been working on other GTA Projects.

It looks like it's time to go back to LCS and within all my Save Files of which have special Bikes, I now have to make them all DP! :D:p This is awesome, though, since there is 4 BP/EP/FP Bikes, which now can be made into DP, thus AP! Now we have up to 16 AP Vehicles in LCS in total. Furthermore, there is a handful of Bikes that are Heavy of which I already have and we all know that Heavy Bikes are sh*t and break down quickly, but now they can be converted to DP in normal gameplay, which will make them a lot of fun to drive around. My only concern is my Garages are full. It's gonna be hard to drive the Ghost into a full Garage. I got 12 Special Vehicles in every Save, and the Bikes are in Portland, the worst Garage in the 3D Era for being so tiny, yet allowing 4 Vehicles to be stored...

I don't know what's wrong with my game, but couldn't make anyone to even try to steal the bike. In some case the thug-looking peds would just run away from me. Think about your situation being easier as a recompense for these messed up 'mission attempts' stat.

Anyway, I should warn that strange things can happen in the same session after creating this H/DP/UH/WP PCJ-600. For example, I tried to access Staunton Island or the subway and got a Portland loading screen instead and the game froze. I restarted my (virtual) PS2 and once the last savegame loaded (with the bike obtained) everything seems to be fine.

Yeah, that is why I recommend Thieves since it's done in free roam. No need to worry about Mission Attempts at all. It's equal to using Hookers to make DP Cars...

I doubt it's from making a DP Bike, but just a random glitch. One time, I got out of a Vehicle, and Toni kept running. I couldn't control him at all, just kept running forward until he reached a wall and kept running into a wall. Couldn't jump, couldn't turn left or right, couldn't do anything but reload the game. I've had random glitches happen in LCS, but it's to be expected...

You are emulating LCS? I play it on my backward compatible PS3 with the physical PS2 Disc, hence backward compatibility...

I don't just want one H/DP Bike. I want to make all the Bikes I have into DP form. Only way it would work is with Thieves...

Btw, have you tried getting a Thief to steal a Car? Perhaps Thieves don't go for Bikes, which is possible. They don't steal any Police Vehicles, either. So it's possible they won't go for Bikes, but I find it hard to believe since they steal practically ALL Vehicles but Police Vehicles...

I'll try Thieves eventually, meaning today, tomorrow, some time soon. This is interesting to see if it works...

Edited by MetalMilitia89

I am emulating the game with PCSX2 1.4.0. I thought it's obvious since my screenshots are in such quality no capture device could provide and in the game's native resolution (640x510 for the European version).

Shame on me for not testing a simple savegame loading before restarting the emulator. It would tell, whether the anomailes are bound to this trick or my emulator went insane after all of this.

Oh, I thought you've already tested whether they steal bikes and that they do not in my version only.

5 or 10 minutes of driving an undamaged Kuruma and someone thought it's more valueable for him than a H/UH/WP PCJ-600. Pff...

RUlSUlo.png

Edited by err5

I don't play anything on PC. Hell if I even know what an Emulator is :D:p All I own is PS2/3 and Mobile (iOS).

Nah, I never tested it. Only thought of it as a possibility for the past couple of months since I mentioned it. However, I could of sworn Thieves were interested in my Bikes in the past when playing. If they aren't an actual possibility, then the H/UH/WP PCJ-600 will be the only H/DP Bike that can be obtained, unfortunately. I already have this and converted it to H/PP/WP/UH PCJ-600. If I got it again, I wouldn't get the chance to convert it to PP since The Shoreside Redemption is already passed.

Short and probably inaccurate answer: emulator is a program designed to replicate behavior of an environment in which something else runs. For instance there's PCSXR which emulates a PSX/PS1, there's Virtualbox which emulates a x86-compatible PC, etc.

In this case PCSX2 behaves like a PS2. People can use the original game's disc to play just like on PS2 simply by putting it in their PCs' DVD readers. Since my computer configuration is very unique (it's a long story...), I miss the option to use an original disc. Actually I don't mind since I have the disc dumped to an ISO file and I heard it works faster this way and I don't have to worry about damaging my original disc.

One of a few advantages I have is that I can create as many memory cards as much free disk space I have (I learned you have something similar in PS3). I can even convert a virtual memory card to a folder and vice versa so I can share my savegames or load other people's savegames easily. Or that I don't have to use a TV to play, which is stored I don't even know where. :D

There are some drawbacks. For example I'm playing on a laptop made in 2013 and it can only provide me with about 50-60% of the game's original speed. And don't even think about recording movies from games. I'd have like 3 FPS.

Don't give up with those thieves, please. It may turn out to be another regional difference. In case it doesn't work, we'll think of something else. There may be another undiscovered method.

• Like 1

Yeah, I guess my BC PS3 has the hardware to emulate all my PS2 Discs. And yeah, I can make as many "Virtual Memory Cards" as I want for PS1 and PS2 Games on my PS3...

I was gonna say, it would help to see a Video of some of this stuff done. However, no worries. All I post is screenshots, too. I don't record.

Sadly, it's not. Thieves walking around are NOT interested in your Bikes. They are however, interested in stealing BACK the Bike you just jacked off them from the Streets. I lured 2 of them to the Crusher, but unfortunately when Toni goes to steal the Bike back, the magnet drops it back down to the ground and at this point the Bike is a Ghost, but the Thief is driving away with it. I shot him off of it, and the Bike fell through Blue Hell and vanished. This same phenomenon happens with GTA III Mobile. Thieves DID work, and might still work, at least on Android, but on iOS it doesn't anymore. The same thing is happening to me now in LCS with Bikes. I go to jack the Bike back from the Thief, but I can't since it's already in Ghost form. Toni walks up to elbow the guy off the Bike, but can't. Has this happened to you with those random Sanchez'? I know the timing needs to be spot on, hence why a Video would help. But I don't see any reason to make random DP Bikes. I am only interested in adding DP property to already existing Special Bikes, but it won't work since Thieves don't bother. They only care about the Bike if YOU stole it from THEM. Then they try and get it back from you.

So yeah, it looks like the ONLY option is to do what you did and obtain the H/WP/UH PCJ-600 and then use that guy to make it DP. I mean, it would be nice to add DP to all my other Bikes, but having a H/DP PCJ-600 is nice, regardless. But the timing, man. I am so confused how you did that. Did the same problem happen to you when you didn't time it 100% perfect?

I'll try it on my Mobile Save shortly to see if anything works, there. I doubt it, though. But you never know...

yHMaZQ2.png

Did the magnet actually touch your PCJ-600 here? Or did you jack it from him as the magnet was coming down, before the Crusher could transform it into a Ghost. You can't use a Ghost Vehicle, or get back into it, unless you're already in/on it BEFORE the Magnet does the Ghost Conversion.

In my first 6 Saves of LCS, I got 12 Special Vehicles in each, however, for my 7th Save, I only have the H/DP/PP/TP/EC Banshee and BP/EP/FP Speeder and both are inside the SI Garage. I could go about getting this H/WP/UH PCJ-600 from 9MM Mayhem like you did and making it DP, despite having a H/PP/WP/UH PCJ-600 already. It's actually the Blue Bike you see in the Photo above with the DP/EC Patriot, H/PP/WP/EC Faggio, and EC Faggio. But since I have 10 other spots free in that 7th Save File, I could get this Bike just for the sake of having a H/DP Bike. Still, what you discovered is huge! :)

Also, I wish my Unique Maverick could be converted to DP. That's one in which you could use the Avenging Angels guy for, however, nobody has reported this to actually work; making a Maverick into DP form.

Edited by MetalMilitia89

Now, when you steal the PCJ-600 from him during 9MM Mayhem, how is that done? You are in the "safety region" when you shoot the Driver on the Freeway to fail the Mission and then quickly ran to where the PCJ-600 was last driving? How did you catch him on foot and get it so quick? Sometimes they drive away very fast...

Also, why is your Toni not going toward the Bike when you hit Triangle, though? Mine runs up to elbow the guy off, at which Toni won't since the Bike is already a Ghost...

I'd love to obtain this H/DP/WP/UH PCJ-600 and make it DP with the Yardie...

Now, when you steal the PCJ-600 from him during 9MM Mayhem, how is that done? You are in the "safety region" when you shoot the Driver on the Freeway to fail the Mission and then quickly ran to where the PCJ-600 was last driving? How did you catch him on foot and get it so quick? Sometimes they drive away very fast...

I shot the driver while the Yardie was riding in that region. I observed the radar before the mission failed and knew he would be coming this way.

Here I'm running in the direction Toni is facing, not straight to the bike. You can also notice sprinting animation.

PoXJrrw.png

It's vital that once at the crusher, everything be done in this order:

1. You press triangle when you are that far from the bike and the Yardie hasn't attempted to mount it yet.

2. The magnet grabs the bike once the Yardie mounts it (the entering animation plays).

3. Once he has entered, he falls down. You don't press anything - let Toni knock him off and steal his bike.

I may create another video that shows the whole process if it's still not clear enough.

Edited by err5
  • Like 1

If you can make a Video on YOUTUBE (Since every other Video in this Guide is on Youtube), I can add it into the Guide and make note in the H/UH/WP PCJ-600 Post that this Bike can be made DP using the Yardie, but unfortunately, this is the only H/DP Bike we can get at this time...

Video should include getting it from 9MM Mayhem, and having the Yardie follow you to the Crusher and making it into a Ghost and driving it back to Portland Garage to store it. After stored, you can stop the Video. It'll be a big help! :) This is a massive discovery...

Just if there is a way to make the Maverick DP.

Also, I know all about 9MM Mayhem, Scooter Shooter, and AWOL Angel. I've obtained all the Heavy Vehicles from these Missions and all the EC Black Vehicles from AWOL Angel on countless occasions now. You can see them in my Photos. Unique/H/DP/PP Mr. Whoopee, H/UH/PP/WP PCJ-600, H/DP/PP Stinger, H/DP/PP Yardie Lobo, H/DP/PP Cartel Cruiser, H/DP/PP Patriot, etc. Cartel Cruiser and Patriot are insane to obtain as you only have 30 seconds for the Vehicle to drive in the safety region and it's SO luck based. I know about hitting pause after killing the Driver of the Freeway/Faggio to see the direction the Vehicle in question is driving. Sadly, you can't actually do this on the Mobile Version. On PS2 and PSP, you can, though.

Btw, I just tested Thieves on Mobile and same thing. They don't care for your Bikes. Only if you jack a Bike from a Thief, he'll go for the same Bike to steal it back from you, but not the Bikes we want them to steal...

Also, 9MM Mayhem is an infinite Side Mission. So I can get this PCJ-600 and make it DP on my already 100% Save, the 7th Save File without adding any Attempts...So I need this H/DP/WP/UH PCJ-600. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it PP since The Shoreside Redemption is already passed...PP, despite being a minor property goes a long way when you have a 5 star wanted level and tons of spike strips are dropped.

Edited by MetalMilitia89

I can record a video on PSP with good quality lag-less.

(If i manage to pull it off)

I managed to do it, but most of the time magnet spawns PCJ inside of Dumper and instanly kills Toni, on rare occasions it will work.

Edited by Bender.ㅤ

Anyone who wants to make the Video, it's fine. I guess you quit making TLaD Videos...

Edited by MetalMilitia89

Finally found a video editor that can cope with what I needed. Sometimes you have to accept having a few hours of your work wasted for nothing and move on.

This video wasn't speeded up or slowed down. You can tell how low my framerate is when recording in more crowded places. If you find this boring, download the video and play with a media player that can speed things up - in case you want more than 2x speed.

You can also see me missing a simple shot from a sniper rifle at the end - the game was reacting with like a 1 second delay after me pressing buttons/pulling analog sticks.

There's no audio. I probably messed up something with my recorder or it doesn't record sound automatically once my system volume is set to 0.

This is a tool-assisted run.

http://dai.ly/x4jwkrx

I'm sorry, but I don't have a YouTube account and that's not likely to change. You have my permission to reupload it from your own YT account, though.

Edited by err5
  • Like 1

Thanks, man! I will wait for someone to reupload it to Youtube. As I previously said, I personally don't upload Videos. This will do for now, but whenever I see it on Youtube is when I will put it into the Guide.

I don't care about frame rate and all that. As long as I get the idea of what is going on in the Video, it's all that matters.

EDIT: So many Ads on that Site...It's so bad that the Video barely plays since it's loading Ad after Ad. It's unreal...Luckily, I get the gist of what has to be done. I'll give it a try in a day or two. I have faith I will get it no problem. The only hard part is timing the magnet properly...

Edited by MetalMilitia89

I will be uploading it in a moment. I sped up some parts to make it seem to run normal (+-30fps)

Edit: Do NE vehicles exist in LCS? I've started making a legend of all proofings in LCS and need to know if it exists or not. This is the current legend;

Legend:

NE = No Extra. A vehicle with certain parts missing, for example the lights on a Taxi

AP = Allproof. Bullet/Fire/Explosion/Damage/Meleeproof at the same time.

BP = Bulletproof. Immune to all bullets except RPG's.

FP = Fireproof. Immune to fire damage. (It will still blow up if you enter it while you are on fire, however)

EP = Explosionproof. Immune to any explosions including Grenades, RPG's, etc.

DP = Damageproof. Immune to damage from crashing into things.

MP = Meleeproof. Immune to melee attacks, including the Chainsaw.

UC = Unique Color. Colors which are normally not available on various vehicles without mods.

UC2 = Unique Secondary Color. Colors which are normally not available on various vehicles without mods. You can't see these on most vehicles, but they're still there.

PC = Permanent Color. You can't change the color of any vehicle with this property.

H = Heavy. The vehicle will act like an elephant, pushing all cars with ease.

PP = Popproof. The tires won't get popped from bullets or spikes.

WP = Waterproof. If you fall in water with a WP vehicle you will fall trough and teleport back on land, without taking any damage.

TP = Tipproof. If a vehicle with this property is flipped and you get out fast enough, it will not explode.

UH = Unique Handling. This property only exists on bikes. A bike with UH is much more agile. A good example is a Freeway and NRG-500 in GTA San Andreas. A Freeway handles sluggish, and a NRG-500 is very smooth.

Edited by Fooking Rekt

Yeah:

I'll put the PCJ-600 Video in the Guide later on today. As you can see, Bikes are the LEAST needed Heavy Vehicles since you can fall off the Bike very easily, but having one that is H/DP and also UH can be a lot of fun to mess around with, but as shown, you need to go slow. If you are flying down the road and run into a Vehicle, you'll go flying off of it, as if it's just a regular PCJ-600. Leaning forward helps to not fall off, but more times than not, you still will. It's nice this exists, though. I always wanted the H/AP/PP/WP/UH Biker Angel in VCS since that would of been the only H/DP Vehicle I was hoping to get my hands on, but now that we can get this one in LCS, it's awesome! :) I'll get this PCJ-600 later today. It, along with the Unique/H Mr. Whoopee, are the easiest targets during 9MM Mayhem/Scooter Shooter. Luckily this should take very little time compared to the other target Heavy Vehicles of which come up later on...

EDIT: Added to the Guide.

Edited by MetalMilitia89

Legend:

NE = No Extra. A vehicle with certain parts missing, for example the lights on a Taxi

AP = Allproof. Bullet/Fire/Explosion/Damage/Meleeproof at the same time.

BP = Bulletproof. Immune to all bullets except RPG's.

FP = Fireproof. Immune to fire damage. (It will still blow up if you enter it while you are on fire, however)

EP = Explosionproof. Immune to any explosions including Grenades, RPG's, etc.

DP = Damageproof. Immune to damage from crashing into things.

MP = Meleeproof. Immune to melee attacks, including the Chainsaw.

UC = Unique Color. Colors which are normally not available on various vehicles without mods.

UC2 = Unique Secondary Color. Colors which are normally not available on various vehicles without mods. You can't see these on most vehicles, but they're still there.

PC = Permanent Color. You can't change the color of any vehicle with this property.

H = Heavy. The vehicle will act like an elephant, pushing all cars with ease.

PP = Popproof. The tires won't get popped from bullets or spikes.

WP = Waterproof. If you fall in water with a WP vehicle you will fall trough and teleport back on land, without taking any damage.

TP = Tipproof. If a vehicle with this property is flipped and you get out fast enough, it will not explode.

UH = Unique Handling. This property only exists on bikes. A bike with UH is much more agile. A good example is a Freeway and NRG-500 in GTA San Andreas. A Freeway handles sluggish, and a NRG-500 is very smooth.

You forgot QD, Quad Damage. These vehicles can take 4 times the collision damage before exploding than their regular counterparts.

MP is broken in LCS, just like in III and VC.

WP isn't a real property. It's a side-effect of the H property on bikes.

• Like 1