2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Does anybody else like stealing satisfaction from players?

Jerking For Soup

Jerking For Soup

pretty self - explanatory. What I mean is does anybody enjoy killing themselves right before they die by another player's hand?

This is what I do often. I kil myself right before somebody kills me, so it doesn't add to their Kill/Death Ratio and their stats towards getting LSPD tint.

This is fun, because most players will stay to fend off the cops while you can get an easy kill and make them rage hard.

Once upon a time, I jumped out of a jet that was damaged to avoid death and killed myself because the jet was close to the ground.

Erm, well... Its ok to do it to lose the cops. But taking the easy way literally before getting killed by a player is the biggest coward move known.

CarimboHanky

oh god dont let this turn into another version of the "suicide drama queens" thread with 100 pages of hulio arguing with fearx

I CAN'T GET NO

III CAN'T GET NO

SATISFACTION

• Like 4

Furry_Monkey

I think you'd be surprised how many people don't actually give a sh*t when you off yourself. If someone does that when I'm fighting with them then they may as well not be in the session any more, as I leave them to it and go find something better to do. If you think this makes people rage then you're sadly mistaken.

I love it when players do that. Number 1 it shows that they know they can't win in a fair fight. Number 2 K/D matters to them which means my small penis is bigger than theirs.

lll-H-I-M-lll

Everyone to their own but not my style if im in a sniper battle with another player its may the better player win

LogScottWood

Why pay to do it yourself when someone else will do it for free? Not using your brain there are you.

Hope this helps,

Log

• Like 2

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I started doing it to...

Only when the other player is doing it to, cops are just everywhere, other player is using mods, is using unlimited snacks or is showing signs of epeen-mania like raging on the mic, sending messages or calling friends.

Yes it is a lame cheap tactic, but just like all other cheap tactics like using the rpg, Minigun, jet, bullet proof back of the insurgent and homing launcher....it works

Edit: Its more a thing of denying the other guy his reward though...i care not much about my own kd.

If im fighting a jet griever and he is killing me every 2 to 3 times before i can kill him once while he has a kd of 5 im happy enough....especialy if i actualy see it dropping :D

Edited by goldadderXD
  • Like 5

No, because I'm not a little bitch and I'm fine with being killed, because it isn't CoD and my K/D means literally nothing to me.

• Like 6

giphy.gif?cid=790b761194fd07ce1b45ff3efc

No; I do the opposite. Stand and deliver with cops around me, continually killing them over and over until I'm killed. Rinse and repeat. Deny them from easy kills and watch the "god mode" and "hack" messages come through.

i like stealing peoples satisfaction of shooting me down in their jets by taunting them in my besra, when i get bored i level out let them lock unto me and then go to passive just before the missile hits and wait for the inevitable message. Makes me chuckle everytime.

nWo_Y2J_2015

pretty self - explanatory. What I mean is does anybody enjoy killing themselves right before they die by another player's hand?

This is what I do often. I kil myself right before somebody kills me, so it doesn't add to their Kill/Death Ratio and their stats towards getting LSPD tint.

This is fun, because most players will stay to fend off the cops while you can get an easy kill and make them rage hard.

Once upon a time, I jumped out of a jet that was damaged to avoid death and killed myself because the jet was close to the ground.

Nice troll thread...LSPD tint has nothing to do with K/D and I hope you don't seriously think they won't totally get it because they didn't kill you, since it's easy to get the kills needed.

KornbreadMaf1a

Why pay to do it yourself when someone else will do it for free? Not using your brain there are you.

Hope this helps,

Log

It's free if all your money is in the bank and you have no cash on you. Not using your brain there are you?

Nice troll thread...LSPD tint has nothing to do with K/D and I hope you don't seriously think they won't totally get it because they didn't kill you, since it's easy to get the kills needed.How do you figure it has nothing to do with LSPD tint? LSPD tint requires player kills and the ratio of player kills to player caused deaths is your K/D thus when you are about to kill someone and they commit suicide it affects LSPD tint (if not already attained) and K/D. Pretty simple really. Edited by KornbreadMaf1a
  • Like 1

last night I've seen a guy griefing rpgs and killing himself right after shooting one.That was the most coward move I've ever seen.Pure bullsh*t,gu.y was garbage.And you know what happened then?Confined me in a Liquor box.f*cking idiots.When I changed sessions and came back,Liquor box was still there.

It has to be the dumbest tactic ever. Personally i'd rather they kill themselves if I didn't kill them with the first shot(s). Especially when they do that in free aim, they generally spawn closer and easier to shoot than before.

That's an odd behaviour. Why do you get satisfaction from creating perceived misfortune for others?

• Like 1

nWo_Y2J_2015

Nice troll thread...LSPD tint has nothing to do with K/D and I hope you don't seriously think they won't totally get it because they didn't kill you, since it's easy to get the kills needed.

How do you figure it has nothing to do with LSPD tint? LSPD tint requires player kills and the ratio of player kills to player caused deaths is your K/D thus when you are about to kill someone and they commit suicide it affects LSPD tint (if not already attained) and K/D. Pretty simple really.

lol, LSPD tint doesn't actually require any specific k/d, so no, it really doesn't mean anything. Pretty simple really.

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015
  • Like 3

Zeberto1874

Never done it, and don't care if others do when I am in battle with them...shows them up for what they are - sad, if being killed in a computer game matters that much to them then they need to get a life!

• Like 2

KornbreadMaf1a

How do you figure it has nothing to do with LSPD tint? LSPD tint requires player kills and the ratio of player kills to player caused deaths is your K/D thus when you are about to kill someone and they commit suicide it affects LSPD tint (if not already attained) and K/D. Pretty simple really.

lol, LSPD tint doesn't actually require any specific k/d, so no, it really doesn't mean anything. Pretty simple really.Wow. The concept is simple but you aren't smart enough to see it.

You are so focused on K/D you can't see the forest for the trees. When you kill a player that kill goes towards your K/D and also towards unlocking gun tints.

You're right when you say LSPD doesn't require any specific K/D but what you are missing is both your K/D and LSPD require player kills and a suicide prevents you from getting a player kill.

I'll state it as simply as I can so maybe you can follow along. When you kill a player your K/D ratio adds a kill while also adding a kill towards weapon tints. Do you now understand that K/D and weapon tints are totally separate from each other yet one player kill affects both of them equally

Edited by KornbreadMaf1a

I only do it when cops are just about to kill me & impound my vehicle (and sometimes they still do), not in combat with another player.

It's just yet another loser-winner move, like constant combat rolling. I don't think it would make many people 'rage' - it's a common, endemic tactic; it's just what dumbwits do.

Are you seriously asking if anybody else do this? Of course yes, there's plenty of morons with nothing else better to do in gta online.

• Like 1

Da Elite Ninjah

LMFAO when someone does this...

oke the kid got so scared he killed himself? No bullets needed? Awesome! bye bye pussy :D

nWo_Y2J_2015

lol, LSPD tint doesn't actually require any specific k/d, so no, it really doesn't mean anything. Pretty simple really.Wow. The concept is simple but you aren't smart enough to see it.

You are so focused on K/D you can't see the forest for the trees. When you kill a player that kill goes towards your K/D and also towards unlocking gun tints.

You're right when you say LSPD doesn't require any specific K/D but what you are missing is both your K/D and LSPD require player kills and a suicide prevents you from getting a player kill.

I'll state it as simply as I can so maybe you can follow along. When you kill a player your K/D ratio adds a kill while also adding a kill towards weapon tints. Do you now understand that K/D and weapon tints are totally separate from each other yet one player kill affects both of them equally

Wow, apparently you don't get it. K/D is pointless, no one cares.

It's one suicide, one death won't stop you from getting the tints when you can just kill other players.

Let's just pretend K/D doesn't exist for a moment and keep this simple...You need kills to unlock the tints. Lol, I'm the one that told you that K/D and weapon tints are separate things. Yes, one kill increases your K/D, but you can have as low a K/D as possible and still get the tints. K/D is just...meaningless. Nothing more, nothing less.