4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

SweetG420

New GTA Online Racing DLC Concept

GTA Online Racing DLC  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this update being added to GTA Online?

• Yes
    • No

SweetG420

I have submitted an idea for a new update to Rockstar and now I want to know how the community feels about it.

Is this something you would like to see being added into GTA Online in the future?

GTA Online Racing DLC CONCEPT by "SweetG420"

"Start Your Engines" or "3,2,1 GO"

This DLC is meant to be a racing DLC. With new cars, motorcycles, weapons, clothes/accessories and properties added. This update would bring the new race classes "Formula One", "Racecars" and "Superbikes". And the release of a new tuning place called "Tommy's Super Tunes" located on Elysian Island in Los Santos. Here you are going to be able to tune and customize the new vehicles, and the old vehicles (Massacro Racecar, Jester Racecar, Pfister Comet, Benefactor Feltzer, Bravado Verlierer and Pegassi Bati 801RR). Tommy's Super Tunes would have a bunch of new liverys, race rims, slick tires (new wheel options) and other cosmetic customizations like wide bodykits and such to make cars and bikes look more race like. And 8 new mission from Tommy where you have to steal some of the new cars from different locations around San Andreas and bring them back to him. A new pegasus vehicle would also be added "Racing Trailer" That can hold and lock 1 car or 2 bikes, and can be towed by any car that have the option, so you can transport your beautiful vehicles without getting any scratches on them. Along with this update there would also be additonal storage space in 2 new mansions and 2 new garages for you to purchase and with some added activities for you to enjoy with friends.

New Formula One cars "Formula One class"

"Grotti, F500R" based on "2015 Ferrari SF15-T"

Stock price: 2,850,000 $
"Benefactor, SP5" based on "2015 Mercedes W06"
Stock price: 2,825,000 $
New Racecars "Racecar class" (Old cars as mentioned above tuned at "Tommy's Super Tunes" would also be eligable for the new Race class).
"Sentinel, Force" based on "2016 BMW M6 GT3"
Stock price: 1,975,000 $
"Benefactor, Backfire" based on "2016 Mercedes-AMG GT3"
Stock price: 1,950,000 $
"Obey, Raw" based on "2013 Audi TT RS Race car"
Stock price: 1,825,000 $
New Motorcycles "Superbikes class" (Also able to upgrade old "Pegassi Bati 801RR").
"Nagazaki, Stealth" based on "2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2R"
Stock price: 255,000 $
"Sh*tzu, Grinder R" based on "2015 Suzuki GSX-R1000"
Stock price: 250,000 $
"Nagazaki, Yakuza" based on "2015 Yamaha YART YZF-R1"
Stock price: 245,000 $
"Dinka, Furious" based on "2015 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP"
Stock price: 235,000 $
New Weapons
"Wrench" Colors: Chrome, Steel and Rusty.
Price: 1,150 $ per color
"Flag" Colors: Checkerd, Green, Yellow, Red and White.
Price: 1,240 $ per color
"Starter" based on "Rossi R35103 SPL"
Price: 2,560 $
New Clothes and Helmets
8 New Racing outfits "Biker" (Racing top with backplate, boots, pants with knee protection, gloves and helmet) printed with different advertisment.
Price range: 62,000 - 73,500 $ per outfit
8 New Racing outfits "Racer" (Racing coveralls with shoes, gloves and helmet) printed with different advertisment.
Price range: 59,000 - 66,500 $ per outfit
Sprunk, Redwood, Meteorite, Atomic, Cola, Xero, Globe Oil and Ron Oil.
New racing helmets only would cost: 25,000 - 27,000 $ a piece
New racing coveralls "Racer" only would cost: 23,500 - 25,500 $ a piece
New racing tops "Biker" only would cost: 13,500 - 16,000 $ a piece
New racing pants "Biker" only would cost: 12,000 - 14,500 $ a pair
New racing boots "Biker" only would cost: 8,000 - 11,000 $ a pair
New racing shoes "Racer" only would cost: 7,500 - 9,500 $ a pair
New racing gloves "Biker" only would cost: 3,500 - 5,000 $ a pair
New racing gloves "Racer" only would cost: 3,000 - 4,500 $ a pair
In addition to this racing gear there would also be:
6 New bike tops with backplates
Price: 12,100 $ a piece
6 New bike pants with knee protection
Price: 10,200 $ a pair
6 New bike boots
Price: 6,300 $ a pair
6 New bike gloves
Price: 2,600 $ a pair
New Pegasus Vehicle
"Racing Trailer" (Holds 1 car or 2 bikes).
This would be a closed trailer attached to a new type of truck called "Vapid, Hitcher". When requested by Pegasus these would spawn attached together but there would be an option to detach the trailer if needed.
And there would be 8 different themed trailers/trucks to purchase.
Sprunk, Redwood, Meteorite, Atomic, Cola, Xero, Globe Oil and Ron Oil.
Price: 474,000 $
New Mansions
"3 West Eclipse Blvd"- Richman (The yellow yin and yang mansion with a tenniscourt across the street from the Golf course).
5 Different interior customizations.
This new mansion would have a 15-car garage and some new and old activities for you to engage in with other players.
Tennis, Darts, Pool and Bowling.
Price: 11,700,000 $
"55 West Eclipse Blvd"- Rockford Hills (The grey mansion with a tenniscourt and have the back facing the Golf course).
5 Different interior customizations.
This new mansion would have a 15-car garage and some new and old activities for you to engage in with other players.
Tennis, Darts, Pool and Bowling.
Price: 9,950,000 $
New Garages
"4 Dry Dock St"- Cypress Flats (The white and blue warehouse with huge red sliding doors and the number 4 on them).
3 Different interior customizations.
This new garage would hold 15 vehicles.
Equipped with Darts, Pool table and Wardrobe.
Price: 453,000 $
"267 Olympic Fwy"- Strawberry (The white and red warehouse with blue garage door next to Vanilla Unicorn, with the sign above it saying "FOREIGN & DOMESTIC").
3 Different interior customizations.
This new garage would hold 15 vehicles.
Equipped with Darts, Pool table and Wardrobe.
Price: 406,000 $
Edit: Changes made to concept.
"Sh*tzu, Hakuchou RR is now named "Sh*tzu, Grinder R" - (Jackorias)
Added information about the "Racing Trailer" - (Maxxi)
Fixed prices on following:
"Racing Trailer" from 96,000 $ to 244,000 $ - (Juicyfer)
"Racing Trailer" 2nd change from 244,000 $ to 474,000 $ - (Juicyfer)
"4 Dry Dock St"- Cypress Flats from 323,000 $ to 453,000 $ - (Juicyfer)
"267 Olympic Fwy"- Strawberry from 297,000 $ to 406,000 $ - (Juicyfer)
Edited by SweetG420

Affalterbach

We havent had a DLC Concept for a long time.

carnerd3000

Really cool idea, although I doubt they will create vehicle classes like that.

Yeah, and if he gets lucky, this might be featured in a MrBossFTW video.

FFDP999

This seems like a cool idea. I'd want them to make formula one cars a single player exclusive though. It'd look cool online but since there's that speed cap...

bloatedsack

No.

ninjaontour

Concepts can be found on the GTA Series Chat. They even have their own "Concept" tab on that board so you can tell them apart.

Edited by ninjaontour

Juicyfer

Love it. My only problem with it is that the truck lots of things seem far too cheap.

The buses all cost roughly 500k each at the moment, the outfits are cheaper than current ones, the F1 cars cost barely more than the T20 (which I suppose isn't so bad, since it's a Supercar after all), and the garages are too cheap when compared to the bump you made with the mansion prices (those were spot-on).

I would bump the F1 cars to at least 3.5m, the Trailer to 1.2m (it's a land cargobob after all), the outfits just a tad more expensive (around 90k) and the garages to 700k (a fair price considering you'll get 45 cars instead of 30; a 50% increase!).

Edited by Juicyfer

Affalterbach

Concepts can be found on the GTA Series Chat.

Oh, thats the reason i havent seen them in a very long time, lol.

slimeball supreme

Neat.

Horse_With_No_Name

Sounds awesome, but one problems is it would be way to high on R*'s Fun-o-Meter leading to them never adding it.

CarimboHanky

i voted yes just because of the benefactor "backfire" and the 15car garage!

both need to happen, specially the bigger garage and some garage interior customization, the simplistic all white garage needs to go!

Fozzie

You had me at the new Obey

Arachne

Amazing concept! even thought I don't do races very much, i'm still impressed with this.

Edited by Arachne

oleg_aka_djmeg

the price for west eclipse 3 holy sh*t!

The Wandering Hunter

Op, your pricing is worse than if cockstar, activision and whatever sh*theads invented season passes sat in a room together to make an update

So that's probably realistic

Unfortunately

TexasRocks

All that and yet somehow no mention of the stock cars from story mode? C'mon man, you can't have a racing dlc without the stock cars. Gauntlet, Dominator, and Buffalo S need some mod love.

EDIT: good idea though, and you obviously put a lot of thought into it. I still voted yes, just can't figure out how when you first thought of a racing DLC those stock cars weren't the first thing on your mind. Lol

Edited by TexasRocks

iddqdvie

yes, i mean i signed that poll before even reading it.

but what about options? do we want more settings for the race jobs? or do we want different free roam lobbies? i think we want different lobbies. like racing lobbies. and the races are in the lobbies!!! just like penned in and co.

imagine a 30 ppl crew session with multiple races going on. details are in my head.

Grand Theft Amanda

In GTA VI maybe. It wouldn't work now because of the speed limit.

KornbreadMaf1a

If they were to add F1 cars they should also add midgets, sprint, and silver crown cars.

In case people don't know what midget, sprint, or silver crown cars look like

Silver Crown

2003SCYeley.jpg

Sprint Car

5198635e7d054.image.jpg

Midget car

taylor-ferns1.jpg

Trix_N

Would really like that, and add in an Ariel Atom.

Meaty285

Yes. In fact double yes.

Which would be yes yes. Which would make no sense. What I'm trying to say is I love this concept.

I'll go now.

Jackorias

The Hakuchou is a Hayabusa in real life and about 5 times fatter than a gixxer. Would need a new name, but for the most part, yeh why not give us a racing DLC.

SweetG420

This seems like a cool idea. I'd want them to make formula one cars a single player exclusive though. It'd look cool online but since there's that speed cap...

Formula One cars don't need to be much faster then the existing super cars like "T20" or "Banshee 900R" but definetly have much better handling and grip.

Love it. My only problem with it is that the truck lots of things seem far too cheap.

The buses all cost roughly 500k each at the moment, the outfits are cheaper than current ones, the F1 cars cost barely more than the T20 (which I suppose isn't so bad, since it's a Supercar after all), and the garages are too cheap when compared to the bump you made with the mansion prices (those were spot-on).

I would bump the F1 cars to at least 3.5m, the Trailer to 1.2m (it's a land cargobob after all), the outfits just a tad more expensive (around 90k) and the garages to 700k (a fair price considering you'll get 45 cars instead of 30; a 50% increase!).

Actually I had higher prices on the garages, trailer and clothes at first. But brought it down after thinking it might be too expensive for most players. Thanks for feedback!

SweetG420

All that and yet somehow no mention of the stock cars from story mode? C'mon man, you can't have a racing dlc without the stock cars. Gauntlet, Dominator, and Buffalo S need some mod love.

EDIT: good idea though, and you obviously put a lot of thought into it. I still voted yes, just can't figure out how when you first thought of a racing DLC those stock cars weren't the first thing on your mind. Lol

I thought about them for a while but figured they would fit better in a "Dragster/American Muscle" DLC Concept. And I want to see som new models in game. Thanks for feedback!

SweetG420

yes, i mean i signed that poll before even reading it.

but what about options? do we want more settings for the race jobs? or do we want different free roam lobbies? i think we want different lobbies. like racing lobbies. and the races are in the lobbies!!! just like penned in and co.

imagine a 30 ppl crew session with multiple races going on. details are in my head.

Thanks! I would also like to see "Racing Lobbies" where weapons are locked so you can't use them. Then you wouldn't risk blowing up driving around or get shot by some idiot hiding behind a corner. Thanks for feedback!

In GTA VI maybe. It wouldn't work now because of the speed limit.

F1 Cars don't need to be much faster then existing super cars like "T20" or "Banshee 900R" but definetly have much better handling and grip.

SweetG420

The Hakuchou is a Hayabusa in real life and about 5 times fatter than a gixxer. Would need a new name, but for the most part, yeh why not give us a racing DLC.

I know, but it's not all about speed when it comes to this idea. Handling abilities would be much greater on the new one. And my idea of an "upgrade" on the stock versions would make them very special. Thanks for feedback!

ErMerGerd

Brilliant idea would love to see this. Can't see the mansions being more expensive than a yacht though.

Would also expect the F1 cars to have similar top speed to the T20 but much quicker acceleration as well as better handling and grip.

RustyShackleford

Really cool idea, although I doubt they will create vehicle classes like that.

Yeah, and if he gets lucky, this might be "featured" (as in stolen) in a MrBossFTW video. And IF MrBoss (or most of the GTA 'youtubers') credits you, it will be one of those fast talking credits (like the side-effects of medicine) in the parts of the video no one really pays attention to. And if they credit you in the description it will be in the SHORT, FINE PRINT hidden in the description's video tags to where the viewers has to play "Where's Citations" to find it.

And even if they somehow makes their citation of you easy to find, they still get the views, subscribers, and ultimately the $$$ for YOUR IDEA.

I fixed it for you in bold.

Edited by RustyShackleford

SweetG420

Brilliant idea would love to see this. Can't see the mansions being more expensive than a yacht though.

Would also expect the F1 cars to have similar top speed to the T20 but much quicker acceleration as well as better handling and grip.

Thanks!

Pool and Bowling would be exclusive to mansions, thats mostly why they are so expensive.

Edited by SweetG420

Jackorias

I know, but it's not all about speed when it comes to this idea. Handling abilities would be much greater on the new one. And my idea of an "upgrade" on the stock versions would make them very special. Thanks for feedback!

I don't think you understood me sorry haha, the Hakuchou/Suzuki Hayabusa is a very, very fat bike, like it is very big, GSXRs aren't, so in game it would need a new name other wise it'd look a little lazy to have two different bikes with the same name :p