2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Great now we have people fully invisible with the transparent clothing

Yuvitheplaya

Yuvitheplaya

Before it was peoples chest and legs being invisible but now the whole body is invisible these players are soapy c*nts taking advantages in free aim TDM and even in auto aim these guys are sniping and very hard to see unless their name is visible over their head. But this isnt call of duty that we are having active camos and crap seriously rockstar?

Only one thing for it. Flush them out with explosives.

ViolatingBox

Old news. Bitching here ain't gonna do anything. Take some action or cry a river.

Pro tip look at the joined players list then leave.

You mean report then leave.

We Are Ninja

I've never seen an invisible player

Oh rly?

OTV7ujA.png

Nothing against the OP, but that was beautiful.

OT: They've been around for a long time. Difficult to kill at night when they're wearing a dark mask, but they aren't invincible. What's more, every kill you get on one is a thinly-veiled "f*ck you". If a player is 95% invisible and they STILL get killed, even once, then they're absolute garbage.

Sky_Light12

Nothing against the OP, but that was beautiful.

OT: They've been around for a long time. Difficult to kill at night when they're wearing a dark mask, but they aren't invincible. What's more, every kill you get on one is a thinly-veiled "f*ck you". If a player is 95% invisible and they STILL get killed, even once, then they're absolute garbage.

perhaps kuruma or a tank is perfect counter to them

ofcourse , superiority complex fuels the confidence and composure but when they're reach their downfall , they'll lose their composure and confidence ( thus enraging them afterward as well making them stop holding back )

Edited by Sky_Light12

Sometimes online I feel invisible its like what,why,I drink my character to death

Sky_Light12

oh yeah , they may be invisible but it does not mean their gun is also invisible ( this extend to their muzzles )

Terrorista310

even yesterday i found a guy with just the head visible, he was just using rockets but in the moutains he failed alot of then, since i like bullet in the head i killed him 3 times ina row and he went passive, i just love to see that happens, then i report before he leaves.

just like the lvl 8000, its sad i can only report once at the time because some sessions have 2 or 3 lvl 8000, and its just stupid, i usually send then muggers, get the 10 k, kill them and evade, and let them rage on the mic ahahahah

there are mutliple ways to fock them up, mugger is my favorite

• Like 1

TeammateHelper

I'm in assisted aim, so generally what they don't realize is that invisible =/= cannot be locked on.

I mean, man don't be pissed. I literally do not pay attention when I lock on and shoot. It's set on "Attackers only" so whoever I locked onto is probably deserving of it.

Furry_Monkey

even yesterday i found a guy with just the head visible, he was just using rockets but in the moutains he failed alot of then, since i like bullet in the head i killed him 3 times ina row and he went passive, i just love to see that happens, then i report before he leaves.

just like the lvl 8000, its sad i can only report once at the time because some sessions have 2 or 3 lvl 8000, and its just stupid, i usually send then muggers, get the 10 k, kill them and evade, and let them rage on the mic ahahahah

there are mutliple ways to fock them up, mugger is my favorite

You can report as much as needed. It's kicking that has a cooldown.

I have a dude with only a floating head and arms from a DM I played a few months back.

Saved the clip cause I was going to report him and then i said, F' it.

Then it stopped and now its back?

What a bunch of loser fuxs.

They arent the best players but make it hard to kill or anticipate what side they are combat rolling to, without the combat roll, their invisible garbage would be useless.

• Like 1

Sky_Light12

try this

use armored car
enter passive mode
get 3 star or more
lure the cops to invisible guy

OP YOU MEAN JOHN CENA IS ON GTA NOW?

Seriously though, I've lost count of how many people I've ran into with invisible bodies or parts FFS

• Like 1

Bunch of scrubs. I just report them and then RPG them out of whatever fighting positions they try to take.

• Like 2

Audi_893.gif

I'll constantly send muggers after them then go into passive just to annoy them further.

I can be an annoying c*nt too.

Edited by Candy Suxxx
  • Like 5

The Wandering Hunter

Requesting permission to jet grief the sh*t out of them...

All I need is a map marker

• Like 2

CrysisAverted

But how you report players who aren't even there?

Checkmate dogooders

l Marksman God l

It's impossible to be fully invisible in gta, the max u can get is just a floating head, u probably just didn't see him from your sniper...

Arrows to Athens

There are quite a lot of them here on PS3, combined with the modded combat rolls and RPG suicide; It's super annoying. You can't have a decent, legit gunfight without bumping into these narcissistic hooligans almost every single session. Sometimes, they even have scripts and use it on you if you're better than them or if you call them out on being a cheater.

I only see the the whole body invisible, with the exception of the head , which is usually a bulletproof helmet, and the hands, too.

Non Fiction

There are quite a lot of them here on PS3, combined with the modded combat rolls and RPG suicide; It's super annoying. You can't have a decent, legit gunfight without bumping into these narcissistic hooligans almost every single session. Sometimes, they even have scripts and use it on you if you're better than them or if you call them out on being a cheater.

I only see the the whole body invisible, with the exception of the head , which is usually a bulletproof helmet, and the hands, too.

Lol, I had some cheat do that to me the other day. He was partially invisible and in a Kuruma. So after I lit him up with a full clip from my AP pistol. I sent him message saying "God mode & a Kuruma, Really!? Who cheats at video games, LAME."...He must have felt some kind of way about it cause 15 seconds later he turned my character into a bunch of dogs...Ill never understand the fun in killing someone when you both know its because of cheating. Where's the fun it that?

• Like 3

Arrows to Athens

Lol, I had some cheat do that to me the other day. He was partially invisible and in a Kuruma. So after I lit him up with a full clip from my AP pistol. I sent him message saying "God mode & a Kuruma, Really!? Who cheats at video games, LAME."...He must have felt some kind of way about it cause 15 seconds later he turned my character into a bunch of dogs...Ill never understand the fun in killing someone when you both know its because of cheating. Where's the fun it that?

Some douche killed me for no reason as I was driving. He tried to come back at me again, shortly after I spawned, so I killed him back. I killed him again, but after that second death, he had enough, and so he switched to his invisible outfit (literally saw him switch in the open) and resorted to the constant rolls (modded combat rolls). His health also shot back up to 100 percent after it was at like 10 percent, most likely due to unlimited snacks or something.

I took the easy way out so he couldn't get a cheap, easy kill as a result of his mods. After that, I got into a car and drove off. I also messaged him, saying ''cheater lol''. He didn't take it so lightly, and proceeded to blow me up within a click of a button. Didn't even know this man-child had a script! He was so embarrassed at the fact that he had to resort to mods, since he was getting his ass handed to him, and that I had called him out on it. It must have made him mad. :lol:

Edited by Fearx--
  • Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I love killing floating heads here on old gen.

Is fun

• Like 1

CarimboHanky

theres a glitch that being going around for a few weeks now that give you 100% body invisibility.

really easy todo.

TigrisVsLeo

Fully invisible character apart from the head and gun is actually an outfit. I have it saved on mine.

I haven't had the chance to use it yet properly, only against a friend. But I've seen people using it and while you guys might have trouble killing them, so you send a mugger thinking it affects them; I actually can kill them myself.

Edited by TigrisVsLeo

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Meh...the border between what is legit and not is so vague though.

Using pistols, killing low levels, using rpg and minigun, taking the easy way out when cops or on you, when being damaged, when in a car, when rpg-ing, using jets, using tanks...

Besides...fights are never fair...not in gaming and not irl... otherwise there woud never be winners and losers.

Edited by goldadderXD
  • Like 1