TheMadeMan's Workshop & TMM Auto Imports

TheMadeMan

Yes

And I'm pleased to announce that it is nearly done!

pics

9INPauC.jpg

Things left todo

-Tweak the parts behind the door a bit.

-Change wheels

And lastly, I will also make rally version of it as well.!

• Like 3

nice, but i see the car too short

PD: will be nice to see the Cammero and Dominator remaded

Edited by Facundo98

Can i ask you guys about this

Why when i import the IV Taxi into zmod 2.2.6 The car just almost transparent

hNpo6HQ.png

Is this normal?

And one more thing. Now I will need to transfer my files from old laptop to this new laptop, so I can't continue any SA mods for like 5 hours.

≡Pachµco≡

''nearly done!'' , More like far from done man .. :lol:

DjWB4ew.png

And also what's up with the size of the car it looks like a f*cking matchbox car

il_214x170.1000249630_5g8u.jpg

• Like 2

14UCkhA.png

≡Pachµco≡

You've been modding longer then me and you haven't advanced in any way your still making sloppy edits like instead put more time into your work like say 3 weeks tops for a low poly car.

14UCkhA.png

≡Pachµco≡

Look and fix the mistakes.

31113770002_large.jpg

Edited by ≡Pachµco≡

14UCkhA.png

Honestly, only the thing from the first pic is a mistake. About the car size, this is GTA, not real life, it can be in any shape and form the author wants. It is not a "mistake".

Edited by Jinx.

≡Pachµco≡

Honestly, only the thing from the first pic is a mistake. About the car size, this is GTA, not real life, it can be in any shape and form the author wants. It is not a "mistake".

Jinx I never implied nor did I say that it has to be like the real life car I simply gave him a reference photo so he can fix the body length .

14UCkhA.png

Jinx I never implied nor did I say that it has to be like the real life car I simply gave him a reference photo so he can fix the body length .

You're not pushing him to make it more like the real life car, so what you did is you gave him a picture of the real life car and told him to make it more like the real life car?

≡Pachµco≡

Actually man not at all I just gave him a quick reference photo of what the body length would like that's all man Jeez...

14UCkhA.png

Well, you should be more constructive at least, and if you see he's not taking the criticism/advice, just either help him fix what he needs to or teach him a few things, don't go around saying: "Ey this right here is far from done ok you need to make it like in this pic here you go *picture* srsly do that man"

And like Jinx said right here, it can be however the author wants, it doesn't necessarly need to be a Monte Carlo in GTA SA's style. Don't take me wrong, but you need to stop it, because if you want to help, it's one thing, but bashing people for their work is another. Hope you take this advice yourself. :^:

About the car @TheMadeMan, it's OK and all that, but if you could possibly make the rear wheels and the front wheels be just a bit further from each other, the car would look really nice indeed. Even tho you said this, try to fix that part on the back of the door, and maybe give the car some nice and more fitting wheels, because in my opinion, the standard wheels don't look so good on that car. Hope you take it into consideration and keep up the good work. :^:

Edited by Mariø
  • Like 3

U3sToZl.png

My Mods | YouTube

≡Pachµco≡

Again and for the last time , I never implied nor did I say that it has to be like the real car all I did was give him a quick reference photo so he could fix the wheel arches , move them further apart.

:

There are we done now .

:

And theMademan sorry if I was a little harsh but just try to put a little more time into your work , anyway goodluck on your future projects.

14UCkhA.png

Spartan_112

Sorry guys, but this Tahoma coupe is *bad word*

• Like 1

Sorry guys, but this Tahoma coupe is *bad word*

Why is that? Dude, no offence, but did somebody force you to post this? I mean, it's a wild guess, since I don't really recall you posting in a different thread than Underground's. Again, that's just me.

Edited by Mariø

U3sToZl.png

My Mods | YouTube

universetwisters

You've been modding longer then me and you haven't advanced in any way your still making sloppy edits like instead put more time into your work like say 3 weeks tops for a low poly car.

Now hold the phone buster brown, at least his workshop actually has content :V

sTgL5iS.png

giphy.gif

U3sToZl.png

My Mods | YouTube

I kinda agree with Mario on this one,I get that you didn't like that car and all but was insulting it and the Mademan's work really that necessary? i mean you could've at least been a little more constructive about it.

Edited by Sonicguy41
  • Like 2

Anyone who plays gta online should simply commit suicide you are cancer.All you people do is randomly kill each other and beg for money.If you are over the age of 12 and still play GTA online i simply have sympathy for you because little do you know you are entering the most cancerous thing on the planet.And don't even get me started on Shark Cards...

universetwisters

I kinda agree with Mario on this one,I get that you didn't like that car and all but was insulting it and the Mademan's work really that necessary? i mean you could've at least been a little more constructive about it.

Apparently he thinks he can do better.

• Like 2

sTgL5iS.png

Gamerjman19

I know I don't make mods (wish I could), but I think the Tahoma Coupe needs fixed. Just because someone wasn't being completely fair in their criticims doesn't mean someone shouldn't get any criticism.

• Like 1

No one is saying that, even because no one is imune to criticism. But hey, there's ways to crticize people, and you should be, at least, minimally constructive and correct, and Pachuco wasn't really acting that way. Hell, I have criticised the car too, but I was being helpful pointing out the details that needed changing.

Edited by Mariø

U3sToZl.png

My Mods | YouTube

STOP! THIS F*CKING CONVERSATION! ITS ANNOYING!

(sorry for the F word. But it's really annoying!)

come on! i don't have much time to do this! I have to go Education! I only have 5 hours a day!

BTW I think I should delay the mod for a week because these conversation is gonna keep going!

@universetwister WOW! I want to make that! but it's sad because don't have much time.

@Spartan_112 The final name will be Tahoma GT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On topic

So the civil hotrinb V2 doesn't get released. so i will reupload it.

BTW The Cammero V2 is done and uploaded (Awaiting Approval...)

No wonder that i'm offline for 5 days

pics!!

obuBxvn.png

hrmUZWK.png

Damaged

DZgZzJ8.png

Edited by TheMadeMan

Come on I want to post this for a long time.

(Sorry for double posts.)

I know that you guys are always says my models suck a lot. But do you know how i'm feeling.

I know because these models are buggy. No wonder why?

You can see that my first mod is just only conversion. And a bit later, Only just conversion and retexuring.

You know modders who starts with no knowledge like me. They will always have these problems at the starting point. But in a while later. These bad things disappeared.

Then you see, I only just start to modelling. Many problem occurs. Like white wheels and etc. And I know nothing about the solution!

Then if you see it and you say it's bugged, Then I say I can't fix it. Then if you know how to fix it man, Just give me the f*cking solution!. Only people who do this is just Facundo98 and Leonazix! And you guys just say like this with no solution! I can't handle these things anymore!

I know the Tahoma Coupe is strange! but read this and the last post! I don't have much time and I only have started to modelling! And another thing! This is just GTA. A GAME, A F*CKING GAME. And you want it to just looking like the Real life! And I'm f*cking agree with Jinx!

Damn! I wish I would post this for a long time ago!

On-topic

Now i'm starting to remake the Dominator Classic. So be patient if you want to see how is it be. It would take about a week to be done.

Edited by TheMadeMan

universetwisters

I like the Cammero, the front end reminds me of an Opel Manta B a bit.

sTgL5iS.png

Why not?. I just edited the VC Phoenix (Back in the time I don't know where are SA car textures located so It was VC style first time.)

And also, my plan changes. Now I will release some of unreleased mods from my files during this week. But I also remaking the Dominator Classic at the same time. (The car was 50% done but the Zmodeler stopped responding so i have to restart it. (Raged out!))

And I know that my last post was a bit unfriendly. Sorry for bad words but I really mad that time. (I won't delete the post except if i found out it's breaking the forum rules.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

On-topic

2 Mods are released!

Fortune Classic V2 http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/93496-fortune-classic-v2

Cammero V2 http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/93494-cammero-v2

And new mod has been uploaded (Awaiting Approval...)

Bullet GT

Tuned Version of Bullet

5153FAS.png

jYLbf3d.png

I'm Also going to upload ZR-350 Convertible and Esperanto Sedan later today.

And a big idea also come up again. Hotring version of Cammero would be nice. so i will do it after Dominator Classic is done.

(Don't ask for the Tahoma Coupe because i will upload it next week because the conversation will go up again.)

Then next 2 weeks I will also upload some unreleased SA Style weapons. (For which game? SA)

and then I'm gonna start upload the first IV mod the after weapons is done.

Edited by TheMadeMan

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! BTW ZR-350 Convertible is done and uploaded (Might not be the best anyway.)

There's 2 extra that come with the car.

1. Spoiler (Just from original ZR-350)

2. Dropped Convertible roof (Don't know how to call it but you should see it)

pics

aMmmJkG.png

07xPVnD.png

And the Esperanto Coupe is the next to get in my package!

Taxi version also because i didn't push out more Taxis for a while. So I will also push some too.

• Like 3

Love that ZR! To make it more unique, I think you should make the rear resemble more the '91 RX-7. By this I mean giving the car round lights. :p

U3sToZl.png

My Mods | YouTube

great cars, the Cammero is amazing