TheMadeMan's Workshop & TMM Auto Imports

TheMadeMan

QuanAnhGaming
1 hour ago, RushCars24ID said:

Why? It was already identified as stolen by QuanAnh back at your previous workshop, and now you're sharing that to the guy who once made that when you didn't PM him earlier, just now?

im the one report about TMM's Dominator stolen mod, but like did he even try to ask TMM for DM?

RushCars24ID
5 minutes ago, QuanAnhGaming said:

im the one report about TMM's Dominator stolen mod...

Oops, sorry for the confusion, aligned my previous post.

• 5 weeks later...
DirtyImpala

Forget about it, btw, where is VC Premier

• 1 month later...
TheMadeMan

Hello, it's been a while since I talked here.

I'm back again with some GTA SA mods.

1996 Zirconium Electron

yAt1A0k.png

Spoiler

gz8czDv.png

rVSRTYW.png

RbUgvum.png

oVVYibC.png

yMZehqX.png

This is a lore friendly version of the GM EV1 Electric car from the 90s.

You might be wondering why I'm making such a weird car for my profile, but that's because I'm now open to commissions for GTA SA! I'm now accepting $40 each offers made. If you are interested, contact me with DM.

Thanks to maximumlink for ordering the car, and to daerius for GTA V version as an inspiration.

RushCars24ID
10 hours ago, TheMadeMan said:

1996 Zirconium Electron

yAt1A0k.png

Reveal hidden contents

gz8czDv.png

rVSRTYW.png

RbUgvum.png

oVVYibC.png

yMZehqX.png

You might be wondering why I'm making such a weird car for my profile, but that's because I'm now open to commissions for GTA SA! I'm now accepting $40 each offers made. If you are interested, contact me with DM.

Thanks to maximumlink for ordering the car, and to daerius for GTA V version as an inspiration.

Guess who's back? Back again
TMM's back, tell a friend

Hey man! It's been a long time! A lot has changed here since you've been away, but glad you're back and still remember this workshop. Looking forward for more! To question you...

1. Did you already see your very old Dominator being stolen and edited by someone else here without your credit and permission? Including their post in your workshop here in the previous page? What's your reaction and opinion from them? It's still posted on their locked workshop, which was sucks they opened another one, despite the damage has already done even after they mentioned that they already deleted the files of that car, where the evidence is still in the old thread below...

2. With your return means it's a good time for me to report this bug, which I've recently encountered and been saving this until your comeback; this has something to do with my other report for cars made by Tigerlim, posted in his workshop back in April this year...

And turns out, some of your previously-released cars got affected that same bug I've mentioned as Tigerlim's, which you need to check your older releases one-by-one, which in my case, I'm only encounter this on two of your cars installed in my game...

For a recap, if you try to damage the side doors to a car with its windows rolled down, it still show smashed windows, like if the windows were actually rolled up magically. This is appearently applied to both side doors of the car, and the aforementioned "two of your cars" in question is the Idaho and Elegant. I'm currently have your Idaho, Elegant and Bravura installed in my game. Only the Bravura didn't affected with that bug. You can see this with my provided screenshots below...

Idaho:

j7Ds8Hg.jpgM8riPeU.jpg

pMk3OPb.jpg

Elegant:

jNO9RV0.jpgY0ZYruk.jpeg

Meanwhile, Tigerlim had noted this during my report in his workshop back then, this is what he says there:

sauin8s9h0ine
18 hours ago, TheMadeMan said:

1996 Zirconium Electron

yAt1A0k.png

Reveal hidden contents

gz8czDv.png

rVSRTYW.png

RbUgvum.png

oVVYibC.png

yMZehqX.png

Noice

MitchMaljers
On 6/4/2024 at 6:30 PM, TheMadeMan said:

1996 Zirconium Electron

yAt1A0k.png

Reveal hidden contents

gz8czDv.png

rVSRTYW.png

RbUgvum.png

oVVYibC.png

yMZehqX.png

How about commissions for GTA IV? :kekw:

TheMadeMan
1 hour ago, MitchMaljers said:

How about commissions for GTA IV? :kekw:

If demans are there, I can do them for the right price.:kekw: (Sounds very greedy lmao)

Currently I'm making unlore SA stuff so I'm not really showing them here, they don't belong with my usual mods.