TheMadeMan's Workshop & TMM Auto Imports

TheMadeMan

On 12/22/2022 at 3:42 PM, ZloiVasja said:

@TheMadeMan

Spoiler

Haven't you forgot about Imponte Cypress? When I going to see in gta 4? 😒

You wouldn't to mess with me in this time. I'm serious. 😑

98EyPN3.png

Literally just read the post above (from December 6) or here, below, and you will see why I can't continue right now. (use translator if needed ffs)

Spoiler

On 12/6/2022 at 10:38 PM, TheMadeMan said:

Hello world.
I'm still alive.

So it's been a long time since any activity from me. I'm in university now (and no, my course has nothing to do with 3d modelling, or even game development), so I have very little time to actually make any mods, let alone run a Youtube channel. Plus I can't bring my PC to the dorm, so now I'm stuck with a 10 year-old laptop (which can barely even run GTA IV, so yeah).

All of these reasons are why the Youtube channel is completely frozen, and also why there's been no mods since like February.

So I've made the decision to put all GTA IV projects ON HOLD. Might be able to continue in like next April or so. (summer break)

Meanwhile, I had a short 3-day holiday last weekend. So, I decided to speedrun a new mod. A complete remake of the 1975 Willard Idaho for SA!
JbhCNGH.png

Basically brought the GTA IV version I made to replace my old mod for SA, which was more of a GTA VC-inspired design. The old one will be available in the "Retired mods" section, of course.

Download links and more screenshots in OP. (Which I have rearranged to fit better on phone/smaller screens)

From now on, there might be some SA mods from time to time, but don't expect any consistency of releasing many mods like I used to.

I *might* continue my dead Lowriders Project if I have time. (a big MIGHT)

As I said, I'm very busy IRL now. Please stop the constant "release when" on this topic. It's just unneccesary spamming.

I hope you all will understand my situation.

Thanks!

Anyways, here's the Bravura in its current state:

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

image.png

Shouldn't be too long until this is released, probably before new year.

4 hours ago, TheMadeMan said:

Tudo bem, o Dundreary Bravura 1989 está pronto! Verifique o OP para download!

wkQAHPN.png

Algumas fotos que tirei

Fique ligado para ver o que virá a seguir. Tenho alguns planos que ainda não decidi.

bravura well done congratulations

5 hours ago, TheMadeMan said:

Alright, the 1989 Dundreary Bravura is now completed! Check the OP for download!

wkQAHPN.png

Some pics I took

Stay tuned to see what will come up next. I have a few plans that I haven't decided on.

True that, It really looks like a Mercury Cougar.

YochiThMaster333
6 hours ago, TheMadeMan said:

Alright, the 1989 Dundreary Bravura is now completed! Check the OP for download!

wkQAHPN.png

Some pics I took

Stay tuned to see what will come up next. I have a few plans that I haven't decided on.

Always love your stuff, especially your Bravura. As far as I know, I never liked vanilla Bravura's proportions, but thanks to you, Bravura now looks like what if developers did actually care about inaccurate proportions. Keep it up!👍

• Like 2

I have updated the Bravura, since the A-pillar was too small, I've made it thicker now. Download again at OP.

Spoiler

image.png

• Like 3

Oh hey, bump

I've updated the 1993 Lampadati Felon. Changelogs and download at the OP.

StrhhQ2.png

some pics

Related to the Felon, I've also updated the wheel model from the car, and also the wheel from the 1991 Obey Tailgater.

Previously they both had unsmoothed tyres.

Download also at the OP.

Stay tuned for future plans. To be announced soon.

• Like 3

On 12/28/2022 at 4:50 PM, TheMadeMan said:

wkQAHPN.png

Some pics I took

Goddamn, I didn't think a car on my wishlist would be fulfilled this soon. Thanks! And nice work.

I got other cars on my list that could do with some cosmetic fixing, but I should hold off suggestions for now unless you welcome them.

Edited by MP5

• 3 months later...

Hi, can i use your Komoda for my works? You said to notify you, if someone want to use your models
Can't PM, so i'm sorry for spam here >_<

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, TheMadeMan said:

Just dropping this here, more info later

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

image.png

glad to see you're back 💯

• Like 2

TheMadeMan

Alright, it's been a while since I've been online for a few reasons. If you guys want to know why, perhaps check this video out where I talk about a few things, past and future.

Spoiler

Anyways, the now 1986 Classique Accolade (1980s Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera) has been released, so check it out via links in the OP!

rqK5U9G.png

This is an important mod for me, because I have managed to create a car mod for GTA SA using only Blender (no zmodeler2). This means that i might (MIGHT NOT WILL) do a complete remake of my GTA SA tutorial series so new modders don't have to go looking for an ancient cracked software.

Massive shoutout to mpPako for helping me through using blender.

Credits to direct_UA, GCT and co. for letting me use the original GTA IV mod as reference.

DodgeSomrs
11 hours ago, TheMadeMan said:

Anyways, the now 1986 Classique Accolade (1980s Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera) has been released, so check it out via links in the OP!

rqK5U9G.png

Wow, nice FWD GM A-body from 1982. First SA-style mod of its kind. Would've been better if this one has a station wagon variant.

QuanAnhGaming
2 minutes ago, DodgeSomrs said:

Wow, nice FWD GM A-body from 1982. First SA-style mod of its kind. Would've been better if this one has a station wagon variant.

yeah this is the first car that he can make it only Blender!

YochiThMaster333
22 hours ago, TheMadeMan said:

rqK5U9G.png

This is an important mod for me, because I have managed to create a car mod for GTA SA using only Blender (no zmodeler2). This means that i might (MIGHT NOT WILL) do a complete remake of my GTA SA tutorial series so new modders don't have to go looking for an ancient cracked software.

Congrats on making GTA SA mod using only Blender without Zmodeler!

Man, I will never learn making some scratch-made cars without relying on Zmodeler for final touches while also making base model with Blender.

Fred53-ITA
On 5/27/2023 at 6:16 PM, TheMadeMan said:

rqK5U9G.png

"Accolade" it's the new name for the Tahoma, correct?

TheMadeMan
23 hours ago, YochiThMaster333 said:

Congrats on making GTA SA mod using only Blender without Zmodeler!

Man, I will never learn making some scratch-made cars without relying on Zmodeler for final touches while also making base model with Blender.

This has been true for me for the last 3 years as well, but with some help it became a reality.

3 hours ago, Fred53-ITA said:

"Accolade" it's the new name for the Tahoma, correct?

Yes, direct_UA came up with the new name.

Anyways, as I have stated in my Youtube video, I have officially retired the Lowriders Pack for GTA SA. However, as I have shown on my channel before, I have done some work on a few vehicles. I am currently in the process of getting three of my lowriders (Esperanto, Buccaneer and Tahoma) tested for individual releases. It should be out in the public in the next few days, so stay tuned!

bucc7.png

As for the Majestic and Voodoo, I won't be releasing them as they were already public as mods, made by Spartan112.

Fred53-ITA
22 minutes ago, TheMadeMan said:

Yes, direct_UA came up with the new name.

Thanks for answering! By the way, do you know if Direct is still working on any project at this time?

TheMadeMan
15 hours ago, Fred53-ITA said:

Thanks for answering! By the way, do you know if Direct is still working on any project at this time?

I can't answer this question myself, perhaps it's the best to ask direct himself.

Lowriders should be up for download now, go to the OP and check them out!

QuanAnhGaming

The Esperanto is the updated version of direct_UA's Remastered Esperanto (removed)?

Alcyone221
21 hours ago, TheMadeMan said:

I have officially retired the Lowriders Pack for GTA SA.

Was the other reason that you retired the pack the shopping.dat limit and side skirt limit in carmods.dat? (I don't know which one actually has a limit)

DodgeSomrs
16 hours ago, hosi121 said:

Was the other reason that you retired the pack the shopping.dat limit and side skirt limit in carmods.dat? (I don't know which one actually has a limit)

carmods limit I guess. Game usually crashes when I try adding tuning parts in the mod menu to added cars, and the game also crashes when I exit a mod garage with any added tuning part bought. Probably because due to cars with two side skirts (both left and right individually), in case of that, Joe Pesci's Futo and Tokage mods. I guess Joe doesn't know that there's a limit for carmods parts, his tuning parts are like 14. For the tires, you won't be having a problem, since in every mod garage you can get them.

Edited by DodgeSomrs

On 5/27/2023 at 9:16 PM, TheMadeMan said:

Alright, it's been a while since I've been online for a few reasons. If you guys want to know why, perhaps check this video out where I talk about a few things, past and future.

Reveal hidden contents

rqK5U9G.png

Massive shoutout to mpPako for helping me through using blender.

Credits to direct_UA, GCT and co. for letting me use the original GTA IV mod as reference.

Well, I should wait a Classique Accolade (renamed to Tahoma) in gta 4 and gta 5.
If moderator or fan can a make sign in own-style on this car.

As for the problem with carmods.dat and sideskirts, you can easily fix it by just making the right side of them as dff, and put them on both sides in the model.

The biggest problem I've encountered so far is the shopping.dat limit, where after crossing it, CJ, despite eating a meal, does not recover his life

TheMadeMan
On 5/30/2023 at 3:09 PM, QuanAnhGaming said:

The Esperanto is the updated version of direct_UA's Remastered Esperanto (removed)?

The lowrider was based on his version that was available at the time (2020), presumably he has removed it since.

On 5/30/2023 at 5:59 PM, hosi121 said:

I actually only knew this a couple days ago, who knows, it would've been bad to learn it the hard way.

Nonetheless, I've released part 1 of my new SA tutorial, check it out! (My next project is also in there btw)

• 2 weeks later...

So as an update to the newest project, the 1992 Karin Asterope now looks like this:

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

The new tutorial series is now at part 4, so check them out on my Youtube channel!

Spoiler

A bit of an update to both my mods and Youtube channel: 

Unfortunately, I will be returning to university this week, meaning that every thing will slow down significantly. I will try my best to finish the car and tutorial as soon as I can, so stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...

As I mentioned in my Youtube channel updates, the SA Tutorial remake is paused due to various circumstances. I've decided to try and fill the gaps with some mods and here's my current project:

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

It's a 1996 Saturn SL2 being lore-ified. The reason I picked the 2nd generation of the Saturn instead of the first is because I'm trying to find funding for a used laptop to replce my current potato one. As of now, my laptop is stopping me from continuing wth my tutorials so I need to replace it ASAP. This particular Saturn is being used for an undisclosed Total Conversion project, and now I'm repurposing it for an actual mod for San Andreas. Of course, being a few years ahead of the game's story I have opted to include some design cues from other early 90s cars of similar type.

Stay tuned for more.

Edited by TheMadeMan

CRAZY AL WARD

Great job on that Lore-friendly Saturn TheMadeMan

It's good to see Saturn motor company finally being made lore-friendly to the gta universe

I await patiently for the release of this car

Related question, will there be a 2-door model planned or not atm?

Hope University is treating you good

• Like 2