TheMadeMan's Workshop & TMM Auto Imports

TheMadeMan

• 3 months later...
On 6/21/2021 at 10:30 AM, TheMadeMan said:

If time allows, then I'd definitely make a GTA IV tutorial series, yes.

They will be in a different format this time. Talking while working on the mod is kinda hard. Doing voiceovers allows me to record any time regardless of background noises.

Time lapse may follow later, on a different car from the tutorial series.

It will definitely take way longer than the SA one, but if it brings people to make IV car mods then I'd be happy enough to spend time doing the series. Even if it requires more skill.

On 6/21/2021 at 12:03 PM, pemonteiru said:

Nice! I am one of the people who would like to start modeling cars for GTA IV. I hope that one day you will start the series.

Hi TheMadeMan! I hope you are still fine these days. I saw your video of making cars for this wonderful gta. And for me the best gta, better than five for its physics at that time when it came out in 2008. 

The thing is that I always try to create convertions with permission in many gta 5 lore cars on gta5mods or made out from scratch like you do. And also wanted to convert gta v cars that are not converted yet of course, a bunch of people do it for san andreas because it is more popular, but gta iv has something special (maybe was the bad optimization but today is not a big deal) and there are not much people making mods for gta iv... So i really want to join modding comunnity like pomonteiru.

i really like GCT and Thundersmacker workshop and also you work is really good.  I have many ideas in mind, for example I always wanted to make a hearse car like converting the Albany Lurcher and leaving it stock and that nobody has done yet. They have already converted it but for SA only.. or to do it with the existing base of TLAD Regina (If someone reads this and wants to do it, I don't get mad).

But I can't really do it, because I don't know exactly how. I tried it several times but I had many problems when I took it to the game, especially texture issues. For model editing in zmodeler i'm already a bit rusty but i know how to do it.. And your video was super explanatory, I liked it a lot and I look forward to the next part when you have time. 

And something I wanted to ask you, the Classique tahoma for IV, the same one you show us in the video... was taken down or something? because i can't find it, only for gta v. Also.. Do you know some discord server to learn mod making and asking to troubleshot for this type of mods? or one like vanillaworks but for iv for this type of lore cars? Thank you!

Edited by Mr_Venten
typos, bad english (i'm spanish)

On 1/24/2022 at 10:09 AM, Mr_Venten said:

And something I wanted to ask you, the Classique tahoma for IV, the same one you show us in the video... was taken down or something? because i can't find it, only for gta v....

That was actually made by Direct_UA, converted by GCT.

Edited by RushCars24ID

• 1 month later...

Got a little something for upcoming for SA

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

I'll fully be back in April, so stay tuned for more info!

@TheMadeMan:
Hello buddy, I'm ZloiVasja, your member from Russia.
I will see how you to posting a maked Imponte Cypress based on Pontiac Grand Am 1992. 😉
Maybe he/she will looking as Relegate from WD1 or something else.

On 3/6/2022 at 7:29 PM, ZloiVasja said:

@TheMadeMan:
Hello buddy, I'm ZloiVasja, your member from Russia.
I will see how you to posting a maked Imponte Cypress based on Pontiac Grand Am 1992. 😉
Maybe he/she will looking as Relegate from WD1 or something else.

It will be completely made from scratch, not made or based on any cars from other games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcement time

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I was active. I've been busy IRL the past half-year and I will continue to be so for a while. The progress on IV tutorial has been halted since the last video, I apologize that it's been talking way too long, but I esentially have no free time to work on anything.

However I did find some time last month to make something, I will be remaking the 1975 Willard Idaho for SA to match the IV version, and also I deceided to make the Imponte Cypress for SA first, to make things move faster for the IV tutorial by having an actual reference instead of using the real pictures, which is harder.

I've also made the 1992 Willard Elegant for SA, with a few differences from my IV version for this because I'm trying to match some of the features from SA Elegant.

Available right now, take a look in the OP!

Some extra pictures:

Spoiler

4LCzCRz.png

oe5OQM4.png

ChXlfKB.png

Thank you to everyone who have been patient with my process, it takes a lot of time to make all the mods and videos.

1 hour ago, TheMadeMan said:

It will be completely made from scratch, not made or based on any cars from other games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcement time

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I was active. I've been busy IRL the past half-year and I will continue to be so for a while. The progress on IV tutorial has been halted since the last video, I apologize that it's been talking way too long, but I esentially have no free time to work on anything.

However I did find some time last month to make something, I will be remaking the 1975 Willard Idaho for SA to match the IV version, and also I deceided to make the Imponte Cypress for SA first, to make things move faster for the IV tutorial by having an actual reference instead of using the real pictures, which is harder.

I've also made the 1992 Willard Elegant for SA, with a few differences from my IV version for this because I'm trying to match some of the features from SA Elegant.

Available right now, take a look in the OP!

Some extra pictures:

Hide contents

4LCzCRz.png

oe5OQM4.png

ChXlfKB.png

Thank you to everyone who have been patient with my process, it takes a lot of time to make all the mods and videos.

Looks amazing!!!

It would also be wonderful as a station wagon (just like real life B-body Roadmaster) 🥰

On 3/10/2022 at 6:49 PM, nick323f said:

Looks amazing!!!

It would also be wonderful as a station wagon (just like real life B-body Roadmaster) 🥰

There might be a wagon coming later via a collab with another modder, as I'm not interested in making one myself.

On that note, I've rolled out a fix for the Elegant, where people with default graphics will have invisible steering wheel when viewed from the rear window. Go to the OP for updated files.

Spoiler

elegantfix.png

On another note : an unexpected mod revival?
So I've brought the Vapid Cavalo from 2019 to today's standards, details and files now also available at OP!
go8lCV4.png

(Now don't expect me to bring another mod back, I only did this because it didn't require a complete remake)

However, the Idaho remake for SA to match IV version is underway.

Glad to see you reworked your workshop OP.

also your latest work are cool and amazing!

Edited by Calvin.linardi

Thanks to everyone for your appreciations! 

Yes I decided to redo the OP so that people can see the cars without having to expand the sections (though it does make mobile expericence much worse, but come on, if you're here you'd most likely download on PC, to install on the PC game)

On 3/18/2022 at 7:40 PM, savidge said:

Well done, mate! Superb job with the Elegant. 😎

Thanks for backing me since day one! It's been almost six years now, can't even believe it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So next up, I started progress on remaking the DF8-90, now called Cypress, to match up with the upcoming IV design!
Here are the pictures.
98EyPN3.png

G1mjJ6O.png

Stay tuned for more info!

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, TheMadeMan said:

Thanks to everyone for your appreciations! 

Yes I decided to redo the OP so that people can see the cars without having to expand the sections (though it does make mobile expericence much worse, but come on, if you're here you'd most likely download on PC, to install on the PC game)

Thanks for backing me since day one! It's been almost six years now, can't even believe it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So next up, I started progress on remaking the DF8-90, now called Cypress, to match up with the upcoming IV design!
Here are the pictures.
98EyPN3.png

G1mjJ6O.png

Stay tuned for more info!

I can't wait for it, I'll be tuned 😉

RushCars24ID
On 3/22/2022 at 6:10 PM, TheMadeMan said:

Here are the pictures.
-snip-

That looks very neat!

Edited by RushCars24ID

The 1992 Imponte Cypress is now available now! Check the OP for download link!
evouX4X.png

The wheel will also be available in a couple minutes time, for other modders to use for their mods.

As for the next project, stay tuned for more info!

6 hours ago, TheMadeMan said:

The 1992 Imponte Cypress is now available now! Check the OP for download link!
evouX4X.png

The wheel will also be available in a couple minutes time, for other modders to use for their mods.

As for the next project, stay tuned for more info!

That's looking great, should be make it to HD GTA Universe someday.

Today, I unfortunately have to announce my retirement as a modder. It was great sharing my projects with the community for the last 6 years. Thanks for your appreciation.

As a "payment" to your appreciations. I will give everyone my last ever mod.

Spoiler

p043r92.png

Check the OP under "Miscellaneous" section for links to download!

Spoiler

risitas-main.gif

Spoiler

OK seriously though, the past week I've been working on this. You could probably guess what this is for.

Spoiler

ItbEeYU.png
z7kkT34.png
Expect this mod to come soon. (in 10 years :kekw:)

Thanks to everyone and goodbye!

Edited by TheMadeMan

That's should be joke, Isn't that a April fools day? 🤔

@TheMadeMan:
I'm not very understanding this joke, you know it. 🙄

MitchMaljers
4 hours ago, ZloiVasja said:

That's should be joke, Isn't that a April fools day? 🤔

@TheMadeMan:
I'm not very understanding this joke, you know it. 🙄

Just be quiet please.

Edited by MitchMaljers

1 hour ago, MitchMaljers said:

Just be quiet please.

It's was calmed question, don't worry.

Please, no unnecessary comments here everyone.

So. Yes I know that it's been like 9 months, but here's part 2! (EPILEPSY WARNING)

The progress of the Imponte Cypress is shown in the video. More info in the video comments.

• 2 weeks later...

Part 3 released!

Just like last time the process of the Cypress is in the video. More info in the video comments.

2 hours ago, TheMadeMan said:

Part 3 released!

Just like last time the process of the Cypress is in the video. More info in the video comments.

Yes finally it out, good Job for you TMM👍

No not soon, as you can see that the car is still in Blender, still a while to go.

Anyways, I have an announcement. Making mods for GTA games has always been my hobby, with no monetary support. I wanted to open up a way to support me, so I created my patreon. Check it out!

https://www.patreon.com/themademan

Video explaining the page.

Also, as I said in the video. There is a planned $15 tier as well, where the patron can request/commision a lore-friendly car mod for GTA San Andreas. However, since I'm still busy with my GTA IV Tutorial series, I won't open that tier yet.

Meanwhile this is the current progress for the Imponte Cypress.

Spoiler

Bz0s06l.png

DXVdCXU.png

NMKzddn.png

WCytJ7r.png

The progress of part 4 is already underway. Expect the video to come out soon, hopefully in the first week of May.

• 2 weeks later...
DodgeSomrs

Hey. Nice mods, by the way. Loved the Vamos, though. Adding the car with a hotrod engine sound in the game always reminds me of the car chase scene from The Seven-Ups where Roy Scheider drove a similar car while chasing a Pontiac Grand Ville on the streets of New York.

And remaking the Gran Torino in SA Style makes me wanna download a Clint Eastwood skin and an M1 Garand mod.

By the way, about the Lowriders Pack. What happened to the Esperanto? I found a similar looking style of the car in Extended Vanilla Vehicles Pack but it has different wheel style/rims. Was the mod still around?

ZloiVasja

I'm not sure about Cypress at the moment, he can't be released very soon.
Not in first week of May, becuase it's passing already. We'll have to wait for very long time... 😒

• Bonk! 1